All Comments on 'Summer Of Discovery Ch. 08'

by MagicFingers

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
heaven-whhheaven-whhover 18 years ago
O M G

And I thought It couldn't get any hotter...

I'm really curious to read the next chapter!

Keep it cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
loving the family lovin

enjoying your wonderful stories of mel and mike and friends cant wait for the next chapter, i agree with the other comments, keep it in this tight group. Something tells me you will and they will have a kick arse summer of discoveries and sex romps. will you be doing one where they just mentally fuck each other to orgasm? like i said cant wait for the next chapter and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another hot part...

I liked the threesome between Mel & the guys the best. I do think its getting a LITTLE redundant though. One thing I really liked about your story was the uniqueness of the plot. Don't get me wrong, its still good, I'm not bored, but I really hope you'll come up with something completely new and different for the next part. I'm personally not to crazy about about the twosome, turned threesome, turned orgy, because I think becomes impersonal, mindless sex, with no real connection between the people involved. So, while I like your cousin idea, I would like to see just the twins with a new person or two, another brother & sister would be great. Although, I don't know how you would be able to leave the other two out without hurting the relationships they are trying to built, even though their strongest connection is w/each other. I don't know, just a thought. I'm sure you'll come up w/something great, soon I hope!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
love it

Very nice erotic story put ch. 09 very soon thanks crh

aglaisaglaisabout 18 years ago
Great - excellent - fantastic

Hi Magic Fingers,

you really have magic fingers on your keyboard.

I like your story very much, your fantasy about twins is very enjoyable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous