All Comments on 'Summer Run'

by clarksdale

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Still wish there were

Zeros

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
so many wife sharing stories lately

Another story of a slut wife where I guess it may have been implied that they have done the wife sharing before. This wasn't that erotic to me. A lot of running then very quickly she decides to blow the guy at her house.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
garbage

1*-nothing more needs to be said. Anytime the words Hot Wife and Wife Sharing are in the tags, it's garbage. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well that was ugly

Can you say "multiple diseases"? Made my skin crawl.

No stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Lazy ass writing! Using him and her and husband, wife instead of NAMES is just lazy. pathetic writing to go with pathetic 'story'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yeah, its fine. Its called Natural Selection.

You see, the husband is unfit to breed with a female who is superior to him, so she naturally selects a superior male to become her mate. Since there is no intellectual or emotional component to the relationship, the wife will breed with the superior male, keeping the cuck male around for supplying miscellaneous service needs. Or maybe not. Since the cuck male is superfluous to the relationship he may wander off to seek a lower echelon female, or more likely an older sterile female who cannot find any better partner than a scorned cuck. It is healthy that the cuck recognizes his inferiority and submits to the natural order of things.

Oh, the person she wants him to meet? His replacement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Both the writing and the plotting...

are "1" worthy. Nothing creative. Just a poorly written cuck story based on the usual LW cliches. It will appeal, however, to the lank haired, mouth-breathing, defective male cuck contingent here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I like where this went

It reminded me of the days I used to run five to ten miles at least four times a week. During that time my libido was so damn high. I swear I could have a half a dozen orgasms just from my tight shorts rubbing my clit as I ran. And the men! God there is not an ounce of fat on them. And you usually get a good look at their dicks bouncing around as they run. There is just something so hot about meeting a man out running, going back to his place or mine and taking a shower together, then getting sweaty all over again.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Hopefully

This story has "run" it's course and will just peter out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good stuff.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Temptation is everywhere

I gave this story 5 stars. I don't run, I fly, I am a 48 year old flight attendant, based in Atlanta, but we live in South Carolina. My husband, a substitute math teacher, and I do Tai Chi at the free Tai Chi in the park twice a week; no matter heat, cold, rain, sun. Three times as many women attend as men; my husband is much better than me as he has been doing it much longer than I. After the class, some of us go to the Smoothie King just three blocks away. My husband is 42, gray haired,6 feet even, 170 pounds, all muscle, with an 8 inch cock and huge balls. There are two women who always seem to surround him and engage him in conversation, Alexandra, divorced, 40, 5'5", 175, 36-30-38, brown hair, brown eyes and Rosemary, married, 30, 5'11", 142, 32-24-34,blonde hair, brown eyes. I often teased him that both of the women lusted after him and that I would like to watch them in action. Over the summer when he was not working, we went to Australia. So when the Christmas holidays came, I pulled a triple European gig. Three back to back trips with no chance to go home from December 20 to Jan 4. At the end of February, Rosemary asked my husband to go outside the Smoothie King, when they came back in she had been crying. On the way home, he gave me the news, Rosemary was pregnant with his baby. My natural reaction, "Are you sure?" His response,"Her husband had a vasectomy after their third child." Exercise has complications sometimes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
more??

Wifey wants round 2 on a trail~

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous