Summer Sabbatical

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God that feels good, Tim. Press down a little more and rub my clit with your thumb at the same time," I encouraged him.

He intuited my needs so effortlessly that I lost control. His use of his knuckles on me involved wiggling my excited lips between his fingers while rubbing the length of my clit with his thumb. I don't think anyone had ever done it quite like this and my pleasure escalated quickly until nonsense words fell from my lips. I'd left my senses and I rejoined our mouths as he drove me to a full climactic frenzy that left me trembling. After regaining some composure, I continued stroking him, determined to give him pleasure akin to what I'd just received. Even as I took him closer, his fingers reinvigorated me as one slipped inside me while the others continued working my lips. Every time his finger went inside, it slid right across my clit and I could feel another orgasm building. It was a race of desire, each of us attempting to satisfy our partner before we came.

Tim crossed the finish first, with his desperate words, "You're making me cum, Ava." I could feel his stiff cock in my hand as he spasmed. "I'm cumming, oh jeez, cumming."

That most beautiful moment brought me to my summit as well. We were soon spent and holding one another, but he gave me another surprise, when he pulled his hand from my vagina to lick his fingers. The look on my face must have been startled, but he smiled guiltily as he continued sucking them. We resumed holding one another tightly and I laid my head on his shoulder to tell him how nice it'd been. I know I must have sounded crazed, but he'd been so giving. There was a long time before he said anything, but when he did, I about cried.

He whispered, "I think you should be my first, Ava."

It'd been said so quietly that I might not have heard him had the waves been breaking, but we were in between long even swells, and his voice echoed in the canyon they created. I hugged him and kissed his face all over. Nothing in the world at that moment would've made me happier. Most of my worry had flown away with the serendipity of my bikini top coming off.

"When you are sure, it would be my honor," I told him.


~ Tim ~

We'd come off the beach shortly after the sun hit apogee. There'd been some concern that Sibyl would come looking for us, but she didn't appear to be back from her shopping. We'd each put on a little more clothing, she had on a beach Kimono and I'd put on a long t-shirt that came down over my speedo.

In the kitchen, I assisted Ava with making some lunch. She was beginning my cooking instructions with something simple, soup. We started with a couple boxes of chicken stock and added some vegetables and noodles. It wasn't fancy, but it would be something I could make quickly. She also had me make open-faced grilled cheese under the broiler in the top oven.

Underneath all of this normal behavior, there was still the attraction we'd shared in the ocean. I'd admitted to her that I'd thought she should be my first, but she hadn't said anything about that since then. What we'd done excited me, but more than that, it'd given me the expectation of what love should be. I was certain that what I felt was pure and it worried me that she had only told me she would help me when I was sure.

When I'd pulled the melted cheese toast from the oven, she said, "You really are quite a natural."

"Thanks, Ava. You're a big help though. Your body language tells me when and even how I need to involve myself."

I kept trying to reconcile what'd happened with how we were interacting now. Something was off and her responses to me felt somewhat detached. The disconnect was jarring and I began questioning the basis of the love I was feeling toward her.

"Ava?"

"Yes, sweetie," she answered and stood before me looking up into my face.

"Did - what we did - did it mean something to you?"

"Of course, Tim. It was the first time I've felt something for someone like that since Jon." I could tell it was sincere and she was at me hugging me tightly. "You have to understand, I haven't been looking for that."

"Haven't been looking for what?"

"Love," she told me.

"So, you do?"

"Well, I did before, but now it's different," she said.

"How is it different?" I asked befuddled by her admission.

"Hello, are you decent?" Sibyl asked as she came through the back door, her high heels clacking on the Travertine.

As she walked across to the kitchen, she was carrying a twelve pack of bottled beer and a couple of grocery bags with what I assumed was dye and hair care products. She had on leopard print tights and a lacy rose camisole with a plunging neckline. The top nearly camouflaged her areolæ and displayed a lot of cleavage, which drew the eyes. The tights were pressed up into her crotch, which somehow revealed more definition of her pussy, than her bikini had yesterday. It was pretty clear to me that she had no undergarments on whatsoever.

She continued toward the fridge to place the beer inside as I stared on at her in disbelief. As she bent to put the package on the bottom shelf, I wondered if she'd gone shopping in that outfit. Her ass and legs framed a perfect camel toe until she situated the cardboard box and took a bottle out. Closing the refrigerator, she returned my stare and glanced between Ava and myself suspiciously. I wondered if she somehow knew or might have in some way seen us at the beach, but I didn't think that was reasonable, since she'd obviously been shopping.

"What have you two been up to this fine day?" Sibyl asked as her eyes penetrated us.

Ava answered, "We went for an excellent swim in the ocean."

"The waves were nearly perfect for body surfing," I added.

"Is that what you teens are calling it?" Sibyl teased causing Ava to look up at her.

"She's teaching me to make soup and grilled cheese," I continued ignoring her jest. "Have you had lunch?" I asked.

"No, but I generally skip it, to stay in this shape," she said rubbing her hands down her body for dramatic effect and making it perfectly clear that we could see her nipples.

I couldn't resist and asked, "You think soup and grill cheese has fewer calories than beer?"

"No, but I choose the latter over the former," she said. She appeared to struggle with the twist off top of one she'd kept from the pack and handed it to me. She watched my arms, as I twisted but the top came right off. I handed it back and stared at them as she clearly wanted. "I call it the Beer Beach Diet," she joked and took a big swallow from the bottle, making sure I could have an unobstructed view.

"So, you aren't going to join us for lunch," I asked.

"I'll have my beer for now, that soup does smell good though," she stated.

"I'll just make you a small bowl," I told her and got down a third container from the cabinet.

"So, you want me to color your hair after lunch or later on today?" Ava asked her heading to the table.

"Whatever time is better for you. I can come back if I'm interrupting or you have plans," she replied.

"We can do it after we eat. We don't have any plans; it's vacation time," Ava said.

I filled the bowls, while Ava and Sibyl seated themselves at the table. Sibyl whispered something to Ava after they sat, and Ava looked like she was a little upset. When I brought over their bowls, they each thanked me, and I went to get mine.

After putting my bowl on the table, we ate and chatted. It seemed like this was fairly normal behavior for them. Sibyl seemed to come and go as she pleased in Ava's home. I wondered if Ava did the same at Sibyl's. They kept talking about Candy and I felt like it was mostly for my benefit. Sibyl was obviously going to get her, and they lived next door to one another, but the details of what they were discussing must have been said before. All I could think about was what Ava and I had done earlier and what it might mean.

"So, are you open to that?" Sibyl asked.

There was a long silence and I guessed she was talking to me, "Sorry," I said. "I wasn't paying attention."

Ava said, "She wants you to hang out with Candy a little, to see if you two might hit it off. No pressure, just see how it goes."

"I guess that'd be alright," I answered trying to be polite. "No guarantees on how it'll go," I said trying to hedge a bit.

When lunch was over, Ava asked me to clean up, while she did Sibyl's hair in the guest bathroom. With the dishes put in the dishwasher, and the soup put into a plastic container to cool, I headed out to the pool. I swam some laps and just kind of hung out as I wondered what they'd had to whisper about. Sibyl was very open about nearly everything, so what sort of intrigue needed to be kept secret? It'd kind of made me want to go hang out in the guest bath to eavesdrop on them, but I worried that'd seem odd.

After about an hour, the two of them came out and back down by the pool. I climbed out to see what they clearly wanted to show me. Ava had done a really good job.

"Wow, that's a real difference", I told Sibyl as she came closer.

"Come here, Tim. I want to kiss you right on that smart mouth of yours," Sibyl said.

"I'm being serious; it looks nice," I told her. "Besides, I'd get you all wet."

"Okay, now, I just want to kiss you and let you see if that's true."

"You're trouble. If Candy is anything like you, I might have to pass," I teased.

"Well, her loss is my gain," she countered. "I'd love to hang out with you two this afternoon, but I should go pack. I've got to figure out what I'm going to wear."

"You leaving in the morning?" I asked.

"Yes, early. Like school day early, it's such a long drive," she said dramatically.

"You drive safe," Ava told her with concern.

"Don't you do anything I wouldn't," Sibyl told us, laughed and headed toward the gate.


~ Ava ~

After Sibyl departed, I knew Tim and I should pick up the discussion we'd been having in the kitchen when she had popped in with her outrageous lacy top. Poor Tim's eyes about came out of their sockets when he saw her nipples through the sheer material.

When I'd sat at the table with her for lunch, she whispered, "You look freshly fucked."

I whispered back, "You're seeing what you want. I can't believe you wore that camisole to further torture him today."

"I thought it'd be a nice parting birthday gift," she'd said.

What I hadn't said was how I was suddenly jealous of her. Tim was peaking into a very handsome man. He was probably in a final growth spurt and having his hormones telling him to fuck anything that moved. He'd stared at both of us throughout lunch. Sibyl tried and succeeded in getting him to at least commit to hanging out with Candy. I went along with this, because in the back of my mind I knew he should be with someone his age. Technically, she was about halfway between his age and mine, but he'd had a crush on her. That alone pushed me to let that play itself out more than any other factor. It didn't diminish the dull throb of jealousy that panged my heart and if anything, I was more jealous of Candy.

Standing beside Tim at the pool, he was sporting a new erection in his speedo. Initially I wasn't sure which of us had caused it. He'd just complimented Sibyl's newly dyed hair, but when I looked closely, I could see the way he was looking at me like a puppy awaiting a treat. She must have seen something from both of us when she came over. She'd asked me several inappropriate questions in the bathroom as I'd colored her hair. I'd admitted nothing to her and dismissed her comments when she said, I'd have no problem teaching him the ropes, even if he were my own son. Her shockingly bold statement had planted a tenacious seed in my mind.

My curiosity got the better of me as I stared at the bulge and I asked, "So, which one of us caused that?"

Tim squirmed a little, but answered, "I think it was you, but that camisole was crazy. You'd never wear that to shop in would you?" he asked with a perplexed look.

"I don't think I would, but I never thought I'd do -"

"Okay, I never thought I actually do that either, but -"

"I've seen her wear it many times before, though. I don't know if she wore it shopping, but we don't share the same style. I am certain she wanted to see what effect it'd have on you," I told him.

"I know I watched her in the kitchen," he said looking at my feet. "Maybe, I can't flirt on the same level as her."

"Yeah, I almost poked you after she had you open that beer."

"She was pretty blatant; the top twisted off easily," Tim laughed.

I took off my Kimono, dropped it on the lounge chair and jumped into the pool. Tim was right behind me and surfaced beside me when he came up. I splashed him playfully as he swam away. We tossed the ball around for a while, but I knew he wanted to talk or cuddle or even go further. I was still struggling with what to do, when he swam back to me.

"Are we done?" he asked.

"What? Oh, with the ball... I was just thinking you're going to be nineteen on Saturday," I told him.

"Yeah, day after tomorrow. It's not that big a deal."

"We should celebrate it," I countered.

"Okay, I guess you can teach me to make your famous dark chocolate cake," he offered, expanding upon the theme of me teaching him to cook.

"We can do that. I just thought we should do something fun for you."

"Like earlier?" he asked hopefully.

"I was thinking a nice meal out, but maybe -"

"I'd really rather have something you made," he said and quickly added, "In a couple weeks, I could take you to eat out on your birthday if you like."

His statement caught me off guard in several ways. First, I wasn't sure that Tim really knew when my birthday was. I knew when his was of course because it coincided with Mom and Jon, but if I were hard pressed, I might have been able to come up with only a couple of my relative's birthdays that weren't in my immediate family. Ever since I'd stayed in his home after Jon died, I'd always gotten a card from Tim. I'd assumed April was having him sign it and sending it to me, but now I understood he must have actually known. Second, he was essentially asking me on a date for my birthday. To have any attractive man want to take me out for my birthday, let alone remember it, was something I'd never gotten to experience. Jon had been off to fight before we had a chance to even start the habit of celebrating one another's birthdays. Lastly, but most impactful was that I'd initially misheard him. Maybe it was selective hearing, but what I'd heard was I could take you and eat you out on your birthday. My first thought was Wow, that was pretty forward, but my next was how much I would love to have him do that.

"You okay, Ava?" Tim was asking.

"Sorry, what sweetie?"

"We don't have to go out on your birthday, if you don't want. I know Mom's always freaked out about hers too."

"I'd love to celebrate my thirty-first birthday with you," I gushed. "I just didn't know you knew when it was."

"You're a twelve," he said without even pausing for a second.

"That's very kind, but I don't think I qualify as an eight," I said, trying to decide if I wasn't even more like a six or seven.

"No, I mean - yeah, you're that kind of twelve too. But what I meant was you're twelve days short of being twelve years older than I am. Depending upon how you count, I guess it could be eleven, but I count the day of too," he said.

"Oh, I see," I said realizing he'd made something like a math mnemonic for our birth dates. "But you don't really think I'm a 'twelve', do you?" I asked.

"You are to me," he said sweetly.

"What am I going to do with you?" I asked myself under my breath.

"That kissing was nice," he said shyly.

"Yeah, it was," I admitted full of guilty desire.

I wanted to taste his lips again. More than that, I wanted to see his cock and not just hold him hidden beneath the anonymity of the ocean. I wanted to taste him in my mouth and have him eat me out. My lusty thoughts at that moment took me even farther, I wanted to feel him inside of my pussy. There was a temptation to blame Sibyl's telling me she'd have already succumbed to Tim even if he were her son. Had her admission somehow torn away limitations I'd previously held or was I alone responsible for this longing? As his aunt, I was concerned about our attraction but the incestuous thoughts I was already committing, bothered me more.

His hand touching mine gently in the water, brought me back to myself. "We don't have to," he said, with his face full of concern and love.

"The problem is, that I want to, Tim, more than you know. I'm worried about how far I might go," I admitted.

"I can wait," he assured me.

With my other hand, I reached to touch his face. He was gentle and kind. He knew what he wanted, and he would wait until I was certain. I pulled his hand drawing him closer to me in the water and I raised up to kiss him. His tender lips and tongue rejoined mine and I wrapped my legs around him to aid me in kissing him but also to feel him against myself again. Feeling how strongly his body craved mine made our kissing more intense.

Soon his strong arms drew us together tighter, increasing the pressure against my crotch. Naughtily, I tilted my hips to rub us together gently and then repeated the action. He pressed himself against me in response but didn't thrust as I thought he might. He kissed me deeply and held me firm as I continued to grind on him. It was wonderful torture and I could feel him stiffening further. His breathing quickened, and his mouth pulled away and a big smile spread across his face as his excitation increased. Beneath the water of the pool, my covered pussy ached for completion as it rubbed against his speedo-encased cock. My arms and hips began to burn with the exercise which felt like thirty minutes on the stairs at the gym. I could tell I was going to cum and hoped Tim was close as I pushed to finish.

Tim was watching my eyes and the look of desperate need that must have been there. He held my hips and finally thrust himself against me firmly matching my motion. Soon we came together, holding our voices to soft gasps, grunts and groans in conscious recognition that we were outside. I could feel him spasming against my clit and it drove me to another wave of little climaxes. When we were both spent, he continued holding me tightly.

He repeatedly whispered, "Definitely closer to a twelve than an eleven..."

I kissed his face all over and told him,"You're so sweet and I love you."


~ Tim ~

After we messed around in the pool, we took a short break in the spa. It was invigorating, and I wished we could have stayed longer, but Ava soon wanted to get showered and pick up a few groceries. I told her I'd go with her, so I could learn about that part too, but I also wanted to continue to be near her. A little after 5:00 PM, we got ready to head out to the store. As she pulled her car out of the drive, we could see Sibyl's was gone.

"I thought she was leaving tomorrow," I said.

"She's probably taken having her hair done earlier as an opportunity to split up the trip; she hates driving long distances. She can make it a good part of the way tonight and do the rest tomorrow."

"You really think I should hang out with Candy?" I asked her seriously.

"I shouldn't determine who you date or have sex with," she answered, clearly ciphering out my underlying question.

"That was before - before we - did stuff," I reasoned, struggling to be more direct, but couldn't really bring myself to say what we'd done or become. "Things changed; didn't they?"

She nodded her head as she continued driving. There was something still holding us apart. Maybe it was age, or simply that she was my aunt, but I didn't care about either. I was certain, we were falling in love. Aside from my ancient crush on Candy, I couldn't remember feeling like this about anyone. That crush had left me feeling empty; my puppy love was unreturned or even acknowledged by the recipient. I left Ava to her thoughts but wondered what it might take to change her mind or let her accept what was happening to us.

1...56789...19