Summer School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam blushed scarlet. 'I suppose so.'

It was such a long time since Beth had had any passionate encounters with a man, she wasn't sure she could remember what it was like. But then there was the kiss with Sam the night of the town dance and the feelings she'd had then, the breathlessness, the feeling of wanting more. 'Put your t-shirt on,' she told Sam. 'Wait here.'

In her bedroom she shrugged off the bikini top and put on a sun-dress. She checked in the mirror that she looked decent then went down. Sam had put on his t-shirt and was sitting uncertainly on his sun-bed.

'Stand up and put your arms around me.'

'What's going on?' he asked, blushing.

'You wanted to know how to go further,' she said. 'Well, I'm going to show you. Now kiss me.'

He kissed her like a son-in-law kisses his mother.

'Not like that. More like you kissed me after the dance.'

She wrapped her arms round him and locked her mouth with his. After the initial resistance, he quickly got into it, opening his lips when Beth opened hers, using his tongue when she used hers, breaking off temporarily so they could each draw breath. It was a full-on kiss and it wasn't long before his cock started responding. Instinctively he started to pull away.

'No, don't do that. I know you're embarrassed, but Inge will be flattered.'

She held him closer and he reciprocated. She could feel his cock growing hard against her abdomen. How long was it since she'd made a man do that? She slipped her hands beneath his t-shirt and raked her fingernails gently across his back.

'What are you doing?' Sam asked, breaking off their kiss. She was pleased to see that he was breathing heavily. So was she.

'That's a signal,' she said. 'I don't know if Inge will do exactly that, but she'll do something like it. It's a sign she wants you to go further.'

'So what do I do then?'

'I'll show you. Give me your hand.'

She took his hand and put it on her breast. His hand trembled on the thin cotton. 'Now caress it. Gently, mind.'

His hand moved inexpertly over her breast. 'I don't know if I should be doing this.'

'You might as well learn how to do it properly. Squeeze it gently. Can you feel the nipple?'

'Yeah.' His fingers circled it uncertainly. 'It's getting bigger.'

'That's right.' Beth tried to keep her voice steady. 'It'll mean she's aroused. So keep on kissing. And don't stare at your hand.'

'Sorry,' he mumbled. His lips found hers. He's turning into quite a kisser, thought Beth, feeling her legs beginning to tremble. She moved one hand onto his chest beneath his t-shirt. It felt hard and muscled.

'What are you doing?'

'It's another sign. It means you can go further.'

'Oh.' His hand moved down her dress, but she held it.

'Not down there,' she said firmly. 'Take the strap off my shoulder.'

He slipped the strap of the dress off her shoulder with shaking fingers. She shrugged and her naked breast appeared.

'Now you can caress it some more.'

His hand cupped her naked breast uncertainly.

'You can be a bit firmer,' she smiled.

He stroked it more firmly and squeezed the nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

Beth found herself taking short breaths. 'You could kiss it as well, if you like.'

'Do you think she'll let me?' he asked uncertainly.

'I should think so.' If Inge feels like I'm feeling, Beth thought, she'll let you do anything.

He bent his head and put his lips to her nipple. Beth took a quick breath. It felt so good. He sucked the nipple in and put his teeth to it.

'Don't bite. Just use your lips and tongue.'

Sam was a quick learner. Within a few seconds he had Beth almost shaking with desire. With a great effort of will, she eased his head away. 'That's enough.'

'Pity, I was just getting the hang of it.,' he said, grinning.

'I could tell.' She pulled the strap up over her shoulder and adjusted her breast into the dress. 'I don't think you need any more lessons.'

'Shame,' he said. 'I could get to like this kind of learning.' He was looking at her almost brazenly. Beth could see that in the space of only a minute or two he had become a lot more self-confident. And he did look handsome.

She turned to go back in to change out of her sun-dress. 'Are you going to see Inge today?'

'I suppose so. I said I'd pick her up after lunch. She likes it up here by the pool.'

'I'll leave you alone then. You can put into practice what I've taught you.'

When Inge was ensconced with Sam by the pool that afternoon, Beth was as good as her word. She spent a little time with them, then excused herself. 'I'm just going to have my siesta. Don't stay too long in the sun.' She went up to her bedroom, thought of sitting by the mesh window to spy on the young couple, but decided against it. She didn't want to watch Inge having all the fun she wished she were having. She stripped off and lay naked on the bed. It was hot. She thought of her 'lesson' with Sam. What a charade, she thought. All that just so she could experience Sam's kisses again and feel a man's lips on her tit. How pathetic. A middle-aged woman and a boy young enough to be her son. Yet there was no denying he had been turned on. That hard cock wasn't a mirage. The thought of it made her pussy itch. Her hand strayed to it and she stroked her lips. Lazily she played with her lips and her clit. As she masturbated herself to her orgasm, she tried to imagine what it would be like to have Sam fuck her. Afterwards she felt guilty for thinking such thoughts, curled up on her side and tried to sleep.

When she woke and went down, Sam and Inge were nowhere to be seen. She had a leisurely swim. When she went in to start preparing dinner, she noticed a scribbled note on the kitchen table. 'We're eating in town. Sam'

The thought of having dinner by herself didn't appeal that much, but she could hardly go into town and gatecrash their meal together. She made herself some moussaka and opened a bottle of retsina. When a cheerful Sam appeared at about 11 most of the bottle had gone.

Sam lifted the bottle and looked at it. 'You've been enjoying yourself,' he grinned.

'What are you,' she said, her words slurring a little, 'the wine police?'

'Is there any left for me?'

'Help yourself.' She waved an arm in the general direction of the kitchen.

He went into the kitchen and came back with a beer. He sat down on the sun-bed next to the one on which Beth was propped up, glass in one hand, bottle in the other.

'So how's Inge?'

'Fine, thanks for asking,' said Sam, unable to stop smiling. 'In fact,' he added, lying back on the sun-bed and staring at the stars, 'Inge is wonderful and beautiful and marvellous and...'

'OK,' interrupted Beth, 'I get the picture. Do I take it from this outpouring of praise that she let you grope her?'

'Do you have to put it so crudely?'

'Sorry for upsetting your sensibilities,' slurred Beth. 'Did you or did you not get to feel her tits?'

Sam laughed. 'Yeah, thanks to you.'

'My pleasure.' Beth waved her glass in acknowledgement, spilling some wine on her dress. 'Damn, that'll never come out.'

'Soak it in salty water,' said Sam. 'That's what mum does.'

'My, aren't you a domestic treasure. Inge will be pleased. Not only do you know how to fondle a woman, you also know how to get stains out.'

Sam laughed and swigged his beer. Nothing could spoil his good mood, not even mum's drunken friend.

'So how did they compare?' asked Beth.

'What do you mean?'

'I mean how did my tits compare with Inge's? Smaller, larger, firmer, softer...?'

Sam blushed. 'I'm not sure I should say...'

'Go on, I won't be offended. And Inge's not here, so she can't be.'

'Do you really want to know?'

'Of course I do. I wouldn't have asked otherwise. Women always want to know how they measure up to other women. Even if it's only a man's opinion.'

Sam laughed. He thought about how he should answer. The fact is, he loved both pairs. Until today he'd never even touched any girl's tits and now here he was, being asked to compare two beautiful sets. It was a nice problem. 'OK, if you really want to know. Yours are bigger, definitely. Hers are smaller...but nice, you know. And her nipples are larger, I think, or maybe they look larger because her tits are smaller. I don't know. And yours are softer, like I want to bury my face in them, but hers are firmer and touching them seemed to make her shiver and breath funny and that was great.'

Beth looked at him. 'That's quite a speech. It sounds like we girls have made a big impression on you. I hope you didn't try anything further with her.'

'Well...' He looked away. 'I guess I did... a little bit. But I stopped as soon as she said no.'

'I'm disappointed in you. Maybe you need some more lessons.'

He gave her a sly look. 'Maybe I do.' Beth could guess what was running through his mind. The same thing had been running through hers, making her feel a little weak at the knees.

She glanced at the now empty bottle. 'I must be drunk,' she said, shaking her head. She stood up, pulled the straps of her sun-dress off her shoulders and shrugged it down to the ground. She was naked except for her bikini bottoms. So what? she thought. He's already seen one tit. He might as well see them both. She stepped to the pool and dived in. Sam watched in appreciation as she swam a few lengths, her body silver in the moonlight. She lay on her back in the water for a few moments, then climbed the steps and got out. Sam gallantly passed her a towel.

'Thank you.' She wrapped it around her. She shivered involuntarily and Sam started rubbing her back. 'That's nice,' she said, closing her eyes to savour the sensation. She took Sam by the hand. 'Come with me.'

'Where are we going?'

'To give you your next lesson.'

In her bedroom he stood uncertainly as she rubbed her hair with the towel then slipped out of her wet bikini bottoms. He stared at her pubic hair but she pretended not to notice. She dried between her legs and put the towel on a chair. She sat on the pillows at the head of the bed. 'Sit there,' she said, pointing, 'facing me.'

He squatted at the foot of the bed.

'OK,' she continued. 'If you're going to start feeling around in a girl's private parts, you'd better know something about women's anatomy.

'Right,' murmured Sam uncertainly. He had a catch in his voice.

'Don't get any ideas,' she said firmly. 'I'm just doing this to teach you a few essentials, not so you can practice on me. OK?'

'OK.'

'OK.' She opened her legs, revealing her pudenda. 'These are the female genitals.'

'Right.' Sam blushed scarlet. Fuck, he'd never seen a woman's pussy before, except in a men's magazine.

'The first thing to say about them is that they're very very sensitive. So no going at them like you're doing DIY. Treat them gently, like you would a flower.' She put her fingers down to the lips and pulled them apart slightly. 'Now these are the outer lips, what are known as the labia majora. And these...' She pulled them further apart, revealing pink folds. 'Are the inner lips, known as the labia minora. Got that?'

'Yeah,' gulped Sam, his eyes riveted.

'One thing you need to know right away,' said Beth, 'and which most men seem to have no idea about, is that women don't get wet outside, no matter how much they're turned on. So you have to be really gentle when you first touch them or it can be uncomfortable.'

'So how do they get wet?' asked Sam.

'I'm coming to that.' She opened her lips wider, so that the entrance to her vagina became visible. 'This opening is the entrance to the vagina and that's where you get lubrication.' She slowly inserted a finger into her opening, then withdrew it and stroked her inner lips with it. She did this a few times until her lips were slick and shiny. She held out her glistening finger to Sam. 'See? That's how you do it. But again, be gentle. Don't jam your fingers in like you're trying to get the last sweet out of a jar. Gently and slowly, like this.' She inserted and withdrew a finger one more time. God, that felt naughty.

'What about the G-spot?' he asked, hardly able to get the words out. 'I've heard about that.'

Beth shook her head. 'No need to concern yourself with that at this stage. Maybe later when you've mastered the basics. For now, let's concentrate on the obvious stuff.'

'OK,' said Sam, swallowing.

Beth looked down at her fingers holding open her pussy. It felt so rude to be displaying herself to Sam. How long could she keep up this charade before she would find it impossible not to throw herself on him? She glanced at his shorts. They were not very successfully hiding a full erection. Oh Lord. She directed a finger at her vaginal opening. 'If Inge is a virgin - and I suspect she is - you may find the vagina closed by a thin bit of skin. This is the hymen and you will probably only break it when you first penetrate her with your penis. Once again, the rule is: be gentle. Because it will probably hurt her. Do it roughly and she may never let you near her again.'

'Be gentle,' repeated Sam. 'Right.'

She moved her finger to just above her vaginal opening. 'This is where we pee. Keep clear of this if you can. It's not a complete no-no, but it just feels a bit weird if you touch it. Next up is this little nub of flesh. That's the clitoris. It's the most sensitive part of the whole affair and gives the most amazing orgasms.' She caught the look on Sam's face. 'But just because you know it goes off with a bang, doesn't mean that's where you should start.'

'OK,' said Sam.

'That's where you should finish,' said Beth. 'Start at the outside and move inwards. Simple rule, yes?'

'Yes,' said Sam, staring intently at Beth's pussy.

'Do you think you can remember all that?' Without thinking, she was stroking her lips with her slick fingers. Sam was mesmerized. He shifted uncomfortably on the edge of the bed. His erection was causing him a bit of discomfort. 'Just treat everything gently - like this.' She continued to caress her lips. 'And don't rush. Take it slowly. Explore. Tease. Play with her. It'll drive her wild, believe me.' She was feeling pretty turned on herself by then, what with touching herself and doing it in front of Sam. She also knew that if she didn't stop now she would soon be masturbating for real in front of him, or maybe even fucking him. And that couldn't happen. With a great effort of will she withdrew her hands and closed her legs. 'OK, that's enough. Now you need to go to bed and deal with that.' She nodded towards the erection threatening to burst out of his shorts.

Sam blushed scarlet. 'Yeah, sorry.' He stood up, half-turning to try and hide the bulge.

'Don't try and hide it. I've told you before, it's flattering.'

'Right,' he mumbled as he went out. 'Er... thanks for the lesson.'

Beth lay back on the bed and let her hand drift onto her pussy again. She thought of Sam's hard cock and getting it out from inside those shorts. She imagined her hands round it. She also imagined Sam's hands on it right now, how he must be furiously pumping it. She thought of them both masturbating separately in their separate bedrooms. What a waste. She teased herself for as long as she could but was so turned on that she soon found herself aiming for her clit. At the point of her orgasm she thought of Sam's cock inside her, pumping its come into her pussy. She put her free hand over her mouth to stop herself crying out.

The next day Sam was a bit subdued and shy. Beth hid behind her sunglasses and didn't attempt to bring him out of it. She was suffering from a hangover and feeling guilty about the 'lesson' she had given him. This has got to stop, she told herself. After lunch, she announced she was going to see some acquaintances and would be staying over night. 'So you and Inge can have the place to yourselves. She can stay the night if she wants.'

'Great,' said Sam.

Beth was aware she wasn't scintillating company for her friends - actually they were more Kelly's friends than hers - her mind was too much on Sam. In bed in the strange villa she found it difficult to sleep. When she arrived back at the villa the following evening, she was surprised to see Sam eating a kebab on his own.

'No Inge?' asked Beth, when she'd put away her bag and got herself a drink.

'No,' said Sam, looking glum.

Beth sighed. 'What happened? Come on, tell me.'

'It was all going great. Yesterday we spent most of the time in the pool. Then we went into town for a couple of drinks. Then I said she could stay the night at the villa if she wanted. She looked a bit reluctant at first, but I said she could have your room and she was a bit happier after that. She went to her place and collected some things. And well...'

'So what happened when you got back?' She was eager for details.

'Well, we kissed and stuff. And she let me, you know, kiss her breasts and that. '

'And did she like that?'

'Yeah, she was really getting into it. I thought I was going to explode, but I didn't worry about it - just like you said. And she didn't seem to mind. But when I tried to put my hand, you know, down there, she just stopped me dead.'

'How frustrating.' Beth couldn't help feeling a little pleased.

'I was prepared to do everything like you told me, but she never gave me a chance.'

'So what happened?'

'We just kissed and groped a lot. Which was nice, don't get me wrong, but it wasn't going anywhere.'

'But she stayed the night?'

'Oh yeah. That was worst of all, knowing she was just across the landing. I probably only got about three hours sleep.'

'Don't worry about it,' she said. 'She just needs a bit of time. After all, she's only known you for a few days. Not every girl wants it to happen right away, especially if she's a virgin.'

Sam tried to be optimistic. 'Anyway, I'll keep seeing her. She's really pretty. She wants to come up tomorrow and have lunch with us.'

'You never know,' said Beth, 'once she's had a chance to think about what she might be missing, she'll change her mind.'

'Yeah. Maybe.'

She got up. 'I'm going to bed. I'm tired after all that travelling.'

'Do you have to? We could, you know,...' His voice tailed off, but Beth knew what was going through his mind.

'No,' she said firmly. 'No more lessons in female anatomy. It was probably a mistake the last time. My only excuse is that I was drunk. What would your mother think?'

'Well, I'm not going to tell her,' said Sam.

'The answer's still no. Take a dip in the pool if you need to cool off.'

She went up to her room, unpacked her things and stood by the mesh window. Sam was still sitting by the pool, a beer in his hand. Beth half-hoped he would get his cock out and masturbate, so that she could watch him undisturbed this time. But he evidently wasn't in the mood. After a while she stripped off her clothes and lay on the bed. Half an hour later she heard Sam come up. She realised she'd left the door to her bedroom open. She thought of getting up to close it, but a part of her wanted to run the risk of Sam seeing her naked again. She closed her eyes and arranged herself on her back, one arm flung over her head, her legs apart, one knee drawn up. She hoped she looked as if she were fast asleep.

She heard Sam pass on his way to the bathroom, then stop. She imagined him looking at her and stroking his cock. What was she doing? She didn't want him to come in and take her, so why on earth was she teasing him like this? She pretended to stir in her sleep and turned over so that she was curled up, presenting only her naked bottom to Sam. After a few moments she heard him go on to the bathroom, then later return to his bedroom. She slept badly.

The next day Inge turned up for lunch as promised. She looked a little smarter than usual, but was chatty and looked adoringly at Sam as before. Beth guessed that she really liked him but was still unsure, so was holding back from giving herself completely. After lunch, Beth went for her afternoon siesta. She was no longer inclined to spy on them from behind the mesh window, so just lay on the bed reading. She could hear the murmur of the young couple's voices below and their occasional laughter. The sound eventually lulled her to sleep.