Summer School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm going to come.' He tried to move his cock from her mouth, thinking that she wouldn't want him to come in her mouth, but she held him in. If anything, she seemed to suck his cock deeper. His cock began to jerk. 'I'm coming.' He could hardly get the words out.

The first jet of come hit the back of Beth's throat. She had never liked the taste of men's come and Sam's was no exception. But she was determined to give him a blowjob he would remember for the rest of his life. She forced herself to swallow and thrust his pulsing cock as deep into her mouth as she could, stroking the head with her tongue. He came again and again. Sam thought that he had never felt such pleasure before. The feeling of his cock coming in Beth's warm mouth was glorious, wonderful. Even after he had finished coming, she kept it in her mouth, savouring it, gently sucking it as it subsided. Eventually she released him and moved back up his body. She kissed him and he could taste himself. It was not as unpleasant as he'd expected. He clasped her in his arms. 'That was amazing.'

She said, 'I wanted to do it for you.'

They held each other, their legs entwined. Beth felt so horny she wanted to leap on him there and then, but was aware he would not be capable of fucking her for some time yet. Her hand slipped down between her legs and started stroking her damp pussy. She imagined his come still inside her. The feeling made her even more aroused.

'Are you masturbating again?' asked Sam.

She smiled. 'You turn me on so much.'

'Let me do it,' he said. 'I like making you come.'

'OK.' She smiled at him. 'Do you want to learn how to make a woman really happy?'

'Yes please.'

'Go down on me then,' she murmured, putting her hands on his shoulders and gently pushing him down the bed. 'Kiss me.'

He went to the end of the bed. She parted her legs, displaying her sopping pussy to him.

'You're very wet,' he said.

She smiled down at him. 'That's a mixture of me and you. Taste it. It won't kill you.'

The idea didn't appeal to him, but he didn't want to disappoint her. He put a tentative tongue on her lips. Actually, it didn't taste of much at all. He put more of his tongue to her labia. They felt wonderfully smooth and silky and swollen.

To Beth it was the most fantastic sensation. There was something impossibly erotic about her cunt being kissed when it was still full of come. She moved her hands down to her groin and held the skin tight over her pelvic bone so as to make her labia and clit stand out. 'Kiss my lips first. Tease them.' She could feel his tongue on her labia, stroking them, flicking them gently from side to side, straying near the entrance to her vagina, but not entering it. She lifted her hips. 'Put your tongue inside me.'

Sam ran the tip of his tongue around the opening then tentatively put it inside. Her vagina was sopping. She lifted her hips higher, urging more of his tongue inside her. She wanted him to taste his come, just like she had. He pushed his tongue in. 'That's lovely...' His lips completely surrounded her opening now. He was giving her pussy a full kiss. She could feel the whole of his mouth on her. It felt glorious. 'Put your finger in me. I want to be fucked and sucked at the same time.'

He carefully inserted a forefinger into her opening. He was surprised how easily it slipped in. He could feel the wetness of her vagina.

'Put another finger in.'

He slipped his middle finger in alongside. He marvelled how open and slippery she was. His fingers moved in and out as if they were covered in oil. Automatically they curved upwards inside her and touched a harder piece of flesh. He pressed it experimentally and it brought forth a louder moan from Beth. 'That's it... Another finger...'

He inserted a third finger. Her cunt felt full, stretched around his fingers. He could feel her vaginal muscles gripping them.

'Kiss me. Kiss my clit.'

He moved his tongue to the hard little nub of her clit and flicked it gently from side to side, all the while keeping his fingers moving slowly in and out of her vagina.

'Oh God...' She thrust her hips up to press her clit against his mouth. He took the little rock between his lips and kissed it, sucking in time to the contractions of her vaginal muscles. Her hips began to jerk. 'Oh God, I'm coming. I'm coming.'

Intuitively he held his mouth to her clit. Beth put her hands on his head and pressed him to her, wanting that pressure, wanting his tongue inside her, his lips sucking her clit while she came into his mouth. Oh God, it felt glorious.

Afterwards she pulled him up her body and kissed him. Their mouths tasted of sex, of Sam's come and hers. It felt sensual and intoxicating. 'Thank you,' she said. 'You're a wonderful lover.'

'Only because you're a wonderful teacher.'

She lay exhausted and satiated. He propped himself on one elbow and looked at her. Really, she was the most beautiful woman he had ever known. He stroked the hair from her forehead, and ran his fingertips up and down her cheeks, across her lips. Beth felt a catch in her throat. She had never been looked at so intently, never had her face stroked so tenderly. She wanted to say that she loved him, but she didn't trust herself to speak. She was afraid that she might cry and that he might misunderstand her tears. He might think she was crying with regret, when what she felt was joy.

They lay in each other's arms for some time. They may have slept, but Beth didn't think so. Her mind was too busy trying not to think of what may happen after this night. Part of her worried that this may be the only night they would have together. How could she explain things to Kelly? How could she explain that she had fallen in love with her son? She didn't want to think about it. She just wanted to think about Sam, his strong hard body, his energy, the wonderful things he did to her. She held him closer.

Sam, for his part, was just enjoying memories of losing his virginity. It wasn't long before his cock started stirring again. Lying next to a beautiful naked woman who was so eager for sex, he found the urge to make love again difficult to resist. When Beth held him closer he responded and kissed her. Pretty soon, they were kissing each other all over, faces, necks, breasts, stomachs, feet, his cock, her pussy. Beth wanted to devour him. She straddled his chest, her face towards his feet, leant forward and took his cock in her mouth. He raised his head and kissed her pussy. He traced her asshole with his fingertip. She shivered delightedly under the touch. She lay on her back and took his cock between her breasts, licking the tip with her tongue. She asked him to stroke his cock. 'I want to see how you masturbate.' He lay beside her and stroked his cock in his hand while she kissed him and watched.

'My turn,' he laughed after a while.

She parted her legs wide and he sat at the end of the bed and watched while she stroked her lips and teased her clit. It was so erotic touching herself while he watched so intently. She couldn't do it for long in case she came. She was so turned on she was desperate to be fucked.

'Stand by the bed,' she said.

He did so. She lay on her back in front of him and brazenly parted her legs. 'Fuck me. Put your cock in my cunt. I want you to fuck me.'

He thrust his cock into her still wet pussy.

'Your cock feels so good...'

Her cunt felt open and inviting. His cock seemed to fill it up completely.

'Fuck me,' she urged again. 'Go on, fuck me...'

He started thrusting in and out, hard. It seemed to be what she wanted. He didn't think he would come like this, but it seemed to be doing wonderful things to her. He leant forward and grabbed her tits, squeezing and caressing them roughly.

'Yes,' she urged. 'Kiss them. Suck my tits.'

He leant further and kissed them, sucking the nipples greedily. He didn't know how rough he could be, but he sensed she wanted him to be gentle no longer.

He was right. Beth wanted him to be forceful, to press her tits, squeeze her nipples hard. Above all, she wanted him to fuck her hard, to press her clit with his thrusts, to make her come as quickly as possible. As he pushed into her she matched him with pushes of her own. She wanted him so badly. She grabbed his head and kissed him hungrily. She bit his lip. For answer he took a nipple between his teeth. She cried out, but it only seemed to move her body to more frenzy. She thrust it harder against his cock. It filled her up but she wanted more. She could at last feel her orgasm coming.

'Fuck me,' she cried. 'Fuck me...I'm coming...Don't stop... don't stop...'

He kept up his movement as she pushed hard against him. She seemed to become frantic with her orgasm, moving more and more desperately.

'Oh fuck, I'm coming. Oh fuck...' It felt like a derailed train to Beth, unstoppable and out of control. Her hips and legs jerked madly as the glorious feeling spread from her groin to her whole body. She felt suffused with coming. She reached up for Sam and clasped him to her. 'Don't stop. Keep fucking me. Keep moving. Oh God, your cock feels so wonderful.' She felt like nothing on earth. His cock was buried in her and his lips were on hers. It felt like they were one person. She gripped him tightly with her arms, just moving her hips slowly, moving his cock just a little. Oh God, it felt enormous.

Thinking that now she had come, she wouldn't want him to continue, Sam stopped moving.

But she looked at him through damp hair. 'Don't stop. Keep fucking me. I want you to come inside me again.'

The words alone were almost enough for him. after only a few thrusts he felt his own orgasm approaching. 'I'm coming,' he moaned.

'That's it,' she encouraged him, pushing against him. 'Come in me.'

He felt his cock pulsing with shot after shot of come. His cock felt different, almost aching from the orgasms he'd had. He felt like it no longer belonged to him but to her instead. He stood looking down at his cock pulsing inside her and could hardly think. His cock jerked its come into her again and again until he was quite spent. Even then he wanted to stay buried in her, loving the knowledge he had of her most intimate part.

Beth didn't want to let him go either. She loved the feeling of being filled with him. She pulled his face down to hers and kissed him. 'How do you like fucking me?'

'Fantastic.'

She wrapped her legs around his back. 'I'm going to keep you in me. Would you like that?'

'Course.'

'Hold me tight. Kiss me. I want to feel you inside me.' They kissed, long and passionately. She could still feel his cock buried in her cunt. It felt like its natural home, as if it belonged there. But gradually it softened. 'Oh no. It's coming out.' She tried to grip it, to keep it inside her, but her strength had gone. His cock slipped out of her. She felt empty. They crawled back up the bed and lay together, completely spent. It was still dark. 'We should shower,' she said.

'I suppose,' he said.

'Or we could shower in the morning,' she said, yawning.

She curled up next to him, her head on his shoulder. They slept.

In the morning she made love to him again, a long slow fuck that had her almost crying when she came and he came inside her. She buried her head in his neck to prevent her saying that she loved him.

Eventually they got up and showered together. They dried each other and reluctantly dressed. They didn't talk much over breakfast. Beth had a foreboding that she didn't want to put into words. The phone rang about 10am. It was Kelly. She was at the airport waiting for the bus. She arrived just before lunch, full of news from England. Beth tried to look interested, but her eyes kept straying to Sam. He didn't look at her, just kept staring at the pool. Kelly wanted to get Beth on her own to find out all about what had gone on while she'd been away, but Beth was careful not to let her. She didn't trust herself to lie convincingly. She was saved by another phone call. Kelly answered it. 'It's someone called Inge,' she called from the kitchen. 'For you, Sam.' She waited until Sam had gone in. 'So who's Inge?' she asked Beth.

'A German girl. Sam got to know her while you were away.'

'What's she like?'

'Nice. Pretty. She came up here a few times. She really seemed to like Sam but then she went home.'

'What a shame. What did Sam think of her?' asked Kelly.

'You know Sam,' said Beth, trying to sound offhand. 'It's difficult to know what he thinks about anything.' She hoped that after the night they had spent together, he now thought little of Inge at all, but she had an awful feeling she was going to be disappointed. She knew from the moment Sam came out of the villa that she was right. He didn't look at her.

'What did she want?' asked his mother.

'She wants me to visit her in Frankfurt.'

'That's nice. When?'

'Now,' said Sam, still not looking at Beth. 'Before she goes to college. She says I can stay at her parents place. They want to meet me.'

'Sounds serious,' said Kelly, laughing. 'You'd better go and pack then.'

Only then did he look at Beth. She thought she detected a small uncertainty in his look, but she deliberately kept her face expressionless. She wasn't going to help him make up his mind. If he didn't know how she felt about him, how much she desperately wanted him to say he wasn't going, she wasn't going to plead with him to stay. Certainly she wasn't going to give anything away in front of Kelly.

'Yeah, I suppose,' he muttered and went inside.

Later both Beth and Kelly walked down to the town with him to see him off on the bus. Kelly gave him a motherly hug and kisses and Beth gave him a brief hug and a kiss on the cheek. She pretended to have something in her eye when the bus left. She couldn't look at Sam as the bus pulled away.

'What do you want to do?' asked Kelly.

'Let's have a drink,' said Beth.

In the middle of the night Kelly awoke to hear crying coming from the other bedroom. With no Sam, the two friends were back to sleeping in separate rooms. She went in to find Beth lying on the bed weeping.

'What's the matter?' She sat on the bed and put a hand on Beth's shoulder.

'Nothing,' said Beth, aware that she couldn't tell her friend the real reason. 'I'm just thinking how this has been a lovely holiday but that it'll soon be over.'

'That's nothing to cry about,' said Kelly. 'We can always come back next year.'

Beth thought that she would probably never come back; the memories would be too painful. She could see her future all too clearly. She was forty. She had fallen in love with a boy half her age. She had had one night of delirious passion with him, but now it was over. He would go on to make love to Inge and to other girls his own age and probably marry one of them, while she would never experience anything like it again. She cried for all the love she would miss, the passion, the wild sensuality of it all, the glorious madness. It was over. Her life was over.

Of course her life wasn't over. In fact, a few years later she met a divorcé only a few years older than her and married him. Lubricated by a mutual love of alcohol they had eighteen reasonably contented years together before he died of a stroke. She maintained her friendship with Kelly until Kelly also died, but she never saw Sam again until her funeral.

Beth was 70 by then and Sam was almost fifty. She recognised him, not by his own appearance but by that of his 20-year-old son, who reminded her so much of the Sam she had known in Greece that her heart immediately started beating faster. Sam himself had lost his lean handsome features; he was thick around the middle and had thinning grey hair. Seeing him with the family she might have had with him, if only in her wildest dreams, didn't cause her any heartache. She had suppressed that side of herself long ago. But she could still see the boy she had fallen in love with.

He recognised her when she came to offer her sympathies after the funeral. Hardly missing his stride, he introduced her to his wife and son and daughter. 'This is mum's best friend,' he said.

Later, at the wake, he found her sitting alone holding a glass of wine and a plate of nibbles. 'You haven't changed a bit,' he said, taking the chair beside her.

'Flatterer,' she said. 'I see my lessons weren't entirely wasted.'

'They weren't,' he said. 'You taught me a lot.'

'I doubt it.' She smiled. 'So what happened with - what was her name - Inge?'

He waved a hand dismissively. 'Oh, we saw each other for a few months. But it was difficult, you know, us being in different countries. I think she found someone else and it just sort of petered out.'

'By which time you were probably screwing some other girl.' She took a sip of wine.

He laughed. 'Still using colourful language, I see.' He glanced at the glass in her hand. 'How many of those have you had?'

'Not enough,' she said. She felt tears prick her eyes. 'Fuck,' she muttered, trying to work out how she could get a handkerchief out of her bag while still holding the wine and plate of food.

'Here.' He took the plate from her.

She dabbed her eyes with a tissue. 'Sorry. I hate funerals.' It was a lie, but it would do.

He assumed she was crying for his mother. 'Frankly, I think she was relieved. It was an awful year, but in the end she was reconciled to it. She wasn't in pain.'

Beth almost laughed aloud at the cliche, but managed to stop herself. Maybe she had had too much wine, after all. She couldn't remember. 'I still miss her,' she said, dutifully going along with the conversation.

'We all do,' said Sam.

They sat in silence for a few moments until Sam put his hands on his knees in a gesture of finality. 'Well, I suppose I'd better circulate.'

'I suppose you'd better.'

He stood up. 'It was good to see you, Beth.'

'And you, Sam,' she said.

She watched him move over to another middle-aged couple then let her eyes wander until she saw Sam's son standing in a corner with a girl. He looked so like Sam all those years ago. He looked over at her and she smiled at him. He turned to talk to the girl without smiling back. She wanted to leave then.

In the taxi taking her home she decided she would get drunk that evening.