Summer School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She awoke to silence. She went down to find the villa's grounds deserted. Sam eventually turned up about an hour later, alone.

'Where's Inge?'

'Gone back to Germany,' said Sam, flinging himself on a sun-bed.

'What?'

'She's flown home. I've just seen her off on the bus.'

'But why did she...?'

'She only came to say goodbye,' said Sam morosely. 'And to make sure I wouldn't forget her.'

'Does that mean she finally let you...?'

'No, she didn't let me,' said Sam with feeling. 'That's what I mean. She let me go only so far and no further - so I wouldn't forget her.'

'Oh, poor Sam,' said Beth. But she couldn't hide a small smile.

'Yeah, poor me. Now I'll never get to...'

'You'll never get to what?'

Sam shook his head. 'It doesn't matter.'

Beth thought of pursuing the matter, but decided against it. The best thing would be to take his mind off his sex life altogether. She got up and went to the kitchen and made some supper of Greek salad. She put a couple of bottles of wine on the table. 'Forget about Inge for this evening. Let's get drunk.'

'OK,' he said. 'You're on.'

To tell the truth, Beth was getting a bit fed up with all the talk about Inge. She was a nice girl and she and Sam made a nice couple, but there was a limit to how entertaining a couple of 19-year-olds could be. What Beth wanted instead, she couldn't say, but maybe a bottle or two of wine would help. She drank most of the first bottle and was feeling nicely warm and tipsy. She told Sam some risque stories about her youth in London and some men she had known. Sam began to think his mum's friend had been pretty wild. She was also pretty free with the most basic words for intimate parts of the body, something that Sam was quite happy to be with his mates, but thought a bit rude coming from the mouth of a 40-year-old woman. Like most boys his age, despite being all too familiar with girlie magazines, he was a bit of a prude.

Beth saw his shock at her use of language and laid it on thick, especially the more she had to drink. She loved to see the surprise on his face whenever she said 'fuck' or 'cock' or 'pussy'. He was getting more of an education than his mother probably wanted and she was enjoying being his teacher. As the night fell, it stayed warm. Beth stood up unsteadily and announced, 'I'm going for a swim.'

'Is that wise?' said Sam. 'I don't want you to drown.'

'I'll be alright.' She slipped out of her dress. 'Besides, you can always rescue me.' She stepped out of her knickers.

'What are you doing?' he said, sounding alarmed.

'Skinny dipping,' she shouted and jumped into the pool.

The coolness of the water was a shock, but not as much of a shock as the fact that in her tipsy state she'd forgotten to breathe out, with the result that she swallowed some water. She came up coughing and spluttering. 'Help! I'm drowning!'

Sam stood by the edge, laughing. 'Told you. Never a good idea to swim when you're pissed.'

'Come on in,' she said when she'd recovered. 'It's lovely.'

'Without a costume?'

'Course,' smiled Beth, treading water. 'I won't look.'

Sam took his t-shirt off then glanced around, as if scared someone might be spying on him, though the villa was perfectly secluded.

'Come on, off with your shorts,' Beth taunted. 'Don't be shy.'

He turned away and slipped his shorts off, presenting Beth with a perfect view of his lovely tight bum. He turned round with his hands held coyly in front of his groin. 'You said you wouldn't look.'

'I lied. Come on, get in.'

He did a quick dive and came up on the other side of the pool. 'It's freezing,' he said, rubbing his arms.

'Nonsense. It's lovely. Refreshing.'

She did a lazy crawl up and down the pool, her naked bottom silver above the water. She noticed Sam watching her. 'Does my bum look big or something?'

He laughed. 'Sorry, I was just thinking how nice it looked.'

'Thank you. Yours doesn't look so bad either.'

He blushed and sank below the water. She could see his shape moving around her. She imagined that he was probably checking out her body. What the hell, she thought, he's seen it all before. Let him look.

He came up a few feet away. 'Like what you see?' she asked him.

'Very much.' He grinned at her.

'My turn,' she said and dived below the waterline. She didn't like to open her eyes under water, but she couldn't resist. His body looked blue in the moonlit water, strangely vulnerable and paler around his pelvis where there was no tan. He turned to hide his cock from her, but she swam round and got a good look. It was flaccid, but still a good size. His balls were shrivelled by the cool water. She came up near him.

'You have a good body,' she said, smiling. 'Inge doesn't know what she's missing.'

Embarrassed, he splashed her. She splashed him back and soon they were behaving like a couple of kids. Beth had never felt so uninhibited. It was a wonderful feeling of freedom to be in the water with no costume. Her breasts felt as light as air. She could feel the water between her legs, caressing her pussy. She floated on her back and felt the warm night air moving over her naked body. She closed her eyes. 'This is wonderful.'

He floated on his back beside her, his flaccid cock flopping on his belly.

'Up periscope,' she said.

'Don't be rude.'

'The youth of today,' she said. 'So prudish.'

For answer he upended her. She came up behind him and, grabbing his shoulders, pushed him down in the water. She felt his hands grabbing at her body under the water. She tried to wriggle free but he was surprisingly strong. She scrambled to a shallower part of the pool so that she could stand. He came with her, clutching her around her middle. They stood facing each other. He looked at her, then kissed her. She felt his body against hers, her breasts pressed against his chest, his still limp cock against her leg. She sank into the kiss for a few seconds, then pushed away, laughing.

'Don't think you can have me as a substitute for Inge. Behave yourself.'

'You're no substitute,' he said. 'You're better than her.'

'Flatterer.'

'It's not flattery. You're funnier, you're easier to talk to - and you have a better body.'

'You're only saying that because you've seen more of it.'

'Well, I like what I see.'

Beth knew when to accept a compliment. 'Thank you, Sam. You've no idea what that does to a woman's self-confidence. Especially when she's forty years old,' she added. 'Now I'm getting cold. I think it's time to get out.'

She climbed the steps and reached for a towel. With Sam's flattery still in her ears, she didn't bother to cover herself. She rubbed her hair vigorously, then gave her body a quick going over. Sam watched from the pool, treading water. She draped the towel over a sun-bed. 'Are you coming out?'

'I suppose so.'

He climbed the steps. She smiled at the fact he was starting to show the beginnings of an erection.

'So you really do think I have a good body.' She inclined her head towards his groin. 'A cock never lies.'

'Stop teasing,' he said.

'Sorry.' She bent to slip on her dress. She considered it a waste of time putting her knickers back on. She watched Sam dry himself and stuff his growing cock into his shorts. They sat on the sun-beds.

'It's not so warm tonight,' said Beth. 'I might have to sleep under the covers.'

'Yeah,' murmured Sam, his mind on other things.

'You're not still thinking of Inge, are you?'

'Not exactly.'

'She's not the only fish in the sea. I'm sure you'll find another girl soon enough. You're an attractive boy.'

'That doesn't help me to...' He changed his mind about finishing the sentence.

'Doesn't help you to what?'

'Nothing.'

'Come on, Sam,' she said, trying to jolly him along. 'Think of all the other girls you must have fucked. What's one German girl?'

Sam looked at her. 'You've really no idea what it's like being young, do you?'

Beth was offended. She'd always thought she had a pretty good rapport with young people. 'Don't I? Why, what don't I know?'

'All these girls I've apparently fucked,' he said with feeling. 'They don't exist. I don't know what makes you think I'm some kind of stud. I'm a...' Even now he couldn't bring himself to say the word. 'Anyway I really thought I had a chance with Inge, to finally... Now I don't suppose it'll ever happen.'

Realisation finally dawned on Beth. 'Oh my God.' She wanted to laugh, but sensibly she stifled it. 'You're a virgin,' she said quietly.

'Yeah,' said Sam. 'So go on, laugh.'

'I'm not laughing, Sam.' She sat and looked at him for a long time, then stood up. She held out her hand to him. 'Stand up.'

'Why?'

'Just stand up.'

With a sigh, he stood. She put her arms around his shoulders and drew his face to hers. She looked at him intently then kissed him long and softly on the lips. He seemed surprised at first and felt stiff and awkward in her arms. But then she could feel him relax. She felt for his arms and put them around her waist and pulled him to her. She opened her lips and felt for his tongue with hers. She could feel her breasts pressing against his chest, his growing cock pressing against her abdomen. They kissed for a long time. When she broke off, he started to speak, but she put a finger to his lips. 'Don't say a word.' She took his hand and led him into the villa.

'Where are we going?'

She didn't answer. She led him upstairs and into her bedroom. She indicated the foot of the bed. 'Stand there.' She sat on the bed, put her hands to his waist and gently pulled his shorts down to his ankles, taking care not to catch his cock. It was semi-erect but already growing more. She smiled up at him as he stepped out of his shorts. 'Get into bed.' She held back the covering sheet.

As he slipped between the sheets and pulled the cover over his body, Beth stood and shrugged out of her dress. Naked, she slid next to him between the sheets. For a moment, they lay side by side then Beth turned to him and, taking his face in her hands, kissed him again. He trembled a little, but it wasn't because he was cold. While they kissed she took his hand and placed it on her breast. He squeezed the nipple. She could feel it grow under his fingers.

'Kiss it,' she murmured.

He bent his head to it and kissed her breast hungrily, almost like a baby.

'Slowly. Gently.'

She put her hand on his chest and felt the hard muscle. She let her hand travel down, over the ripples of his abdomen until she encountered the tip of his cock. A throaty moan came from him. She delicately trailed a fingertip down its length. She cupped his balls, felt their weight. He sucked greedily at her nipple.

'Slowly,' she said again. 'We're not in a hurry.'

She put her hand round the shaft of his cock. How lovely and hard it felt. She moved it up and down, gently pulled the foreskin down and felt the smooth head.

'Oh Jesus,' murmured Sam.

She moved her hand away. She knew that if she wasn't careful, he would climax. He was young. It was unlikely he would last long. She took his hand and moved it down her own body. She moved her legs apart and put his hand over her pussy.

A moan emerged from Sam's throat. His fingers nervously tried to explore her.

'Gently,' she murmured. She used her own fingers to guide his, separating her lips and moving his fingers to stroke them. 'That's lovely.' She lifted his head from her breast and kissed him. 'Put a finger inside me. Like I showed you.'

She felt him search for her hole and slowly insert a finger.

'Like this?'

'Just like that. Am I wet?'

'I think so,' he muttered.

She put her own hand on her pussy and together they lubricated it thoroughly.

'Come here.' She put her arm around his shoulders to lift him so that she could slide under him. He rolled on top of her. She felt his weight on her, his cock pressing on her abdomen. She kissed him again, a long slow passionate kiss. He moaned. She moved her hand down and grasped his cock. She moved her legs apart and angled his cock at her pussy. The head grazed her clit. 'Oh yes,' she breathed. She stroked her clit with it then placed it at the entrance to her pussy. Slowly she pushed down while Sam pushed up. She felt his cock slide into her. How long had it been since she'd had a cock inside her? It seemed to fill her up.

Sam started to move in and out, thinking that men are supposed to shove their cocks rapidly.

'Don't move,' she said. 'Just feel me for a while.'

'Oh Jesus,' he moaned.

She flexed her vaginal muscles.

'What are you doing? You'll make me come.'

She stopped. She wanted him to last as long as possible. She loved the feel of his cock inside her, the way it seemed to fit her perfectly, to fill her completely. She put her legs around his, holding him tight into her. She put her arms around him and kissed him, putting her tongue between his lips. She could feel him moaning continuously, no doubt trying not to come. They lay locked together. She loved the weight of his body, the hardness of it, the hardness of his cock inside her. She started to move, to feel his cock slipping in and out of her cunt. She let it emerge almost completely a few times, then plunged it back inside her to the hilt, so that she could feel his pelvic bone on her clit.

'Oh Jesus,' he groaned. 'I'm going to...'

He tried to lift himself off her, thinking he mustn't come inside her. But she held him tight. 'Let it happen. It's alright. Come inside me. I want you to.'

He felt his cock jerk, the come bursting from it. 'Aah... aaah...' It was like no orgasm he had ever had before, exquisite and endless. His cock felt trapped in a warm embrace from which it didn't want to escape. He pumped his come again and again into her welcoming pussy. 'Aaah...aaah...'

'That's it, my darling.' She felt his come inside her like little bursts of fire, his cock pulse and jerk in her pussy, his body rigid on top of her. She fancied she could feel his pulse through her pussy, throbbing helplessly as she gripped it with her vaginal muscles.

'Oh fuck,' he mumbled into her neck.

She pulled his head round so that she could kiss him as his orgasm slowed. 'You come such a lot. Your cock feels gorgeous.'

He lay in her arms, completely spent. 'I didn't realise...' He had no breath to finish the sentence.

Feeling her own need, Beth again started to move beneath him, thrusting her hips slowly up and down, feeling his cock slip in and out of her cunt. It still felt good, but she could sense that he was already beginning to soften. She eased him out of her completely. 'Lie beside me.' She felt his weight ease off her as he moved to her side. She kissed him and held him tight. 'It's warm enough to do without this.' She kicked the sheet to the foot of the bed. She moved her hand to her groin and slid fingers over her pussy. She was wet with her own juices and Sam's come. Her lips felt slick and swollen, sensitive to her touch. She started to stroke herself.

'What are you doing?'

'Masturbating,' said Beth. 'I want to come too.'

'Can't I do it for you?'

'If you want.' She smiled at him and kissed him. She took his hand and put it over her sopping pussy.

'You're all wet.'

'That's mainly you. It gets everywhere.'

'Oh,' he said. 'Sorry.' He hesitated but Beth held his hand. He had to get used to the feel of his own come, she thought, especially if he expected women to do the same. She directed his fingers where she wanted them, moved them where it gave her pleasure, gently pressed them where she needed it.

'Am I doing it right?'

'Perfectly,' she murmured. 'Just let me guide you.' For a while she carefully avoided putting his fingers on her clit, but when she couldn't stand it any longer, she put two either side of the swollen nub. 'Just there.'

He started to rub furiously.

'Slowly, slowly,' she told him.

'Sorry.'

'Don't be.' She kissed him. 'What you're doing feels marvellous.'

With touch she taught him how to tease and stroke her clit, when to be rough and when to be gentle. She could feel her orgasm building inside her. 'Kiss me,' she murmured. 'You're going to make me come.'

He locked lips with her and held her tight, his fingers still busy at her clit. As the orgasm built inside her she held his hand tightly, pressing it against the swollen nub of flesh. She moaned into his mouth. She was coming. Her hips jerked and she pressed harder against his fingers. She wanted to cry out, but also wanted to keep kissing and holding him. She loved coming in his arms. She loved it. She had denied herself for so long, but now she had the orgasm she had so desperately needed.

Sam marvelled at how quietly she came, twitching in his arms and moaning softly into his mouth. At the end she froze completely, closing her legs and trapping his hand.

'That was wonderful.' She kissed him. 'Thank you, my darling.'

They lay in each other's arms for a long while, not talking much. Beth spent a lot of time tracing his features with her fingertips, just looking at him. Her heart was bursting with him. She didn't dare to think that she might be in love. She couldn't be in love with a 19-year-old boy. She just couldn't.

As for Sam, he thought Beth was the most wonderful woman he had ever known. She was beautiful and had the most amazing body. Of course, he had nothing to compare it with, but he was sure he'd just experienced something no one else had.

They might have slept for a while, but when they awoke it was still dark and they were still wrapped in each other's arms. Beth looked at the young man lying beside her and her heart swelled. She wanted to devour him, for him to be a permanent part of her. She wanted to make love to him again, to prove how much she loved and wanted him. She ran her hand down his hard body until it reached his cock. It was semi-erect. Sam looked at her body, her naked full breasts, her pink lips parted for a kiss. He kissed her and she responded. Her hand grasped his cock. She opened her lips and wrapped her tongue around his. His cock grew hard.

'I want to give you a night you'll never forget,' she murmured.

She pushed him gently onto his back and bent to kiss his chest. Her kisses went lower, onto his abdomen.

'What do you want me to do?' he asked.

'Just lie there,' she said. 'Just enjoy it.'

She stroked his hard cock, listening to the guttural moans coming from him, watching his hips move up and down in time to her stroking. She teased him, putting her fingertips ever so lightly around the head, barely touching. She ran her fingers down the shaft and played with his balls, cupping and gently squeezing them. When she heard his moans almost become cries of frustration, she relented and grasped his cock firmly and stroked it up and down. She hoped that he might not come so soon after having come inside her. He would have longer staying power. She moved her head lower and licked the tip of his cock with her tongue.

Sam moaned at the sudden exquisite touch. Fuck, he thought, she's actually going to suck my cock. Fuck.

Beth smiled at the thoughts that must have been going through his head. She wondered if he had ever been sucked off. She doubted it. Even if he had, it wouldn't have been anything like what she was about to do to him. She teased him again, licking slowly along the shaft, up and down. She sucked his balls into her mouth one by one, playing with them with her tongue. They felt soft and vulnerable, so different from the hardness of his cock. She kissed the shaft along its full hard length. Eventually she took the entire head into her mouth, running her lips around the edge then sinking down, taking as much as she could.

Sam moaned, thinking nothing could feel more fantastic than this, even having an orgasm.

She pumped his cock slowly while keeping it in her mouth, occasionally releasing it from her hand and just pumping with her mouth. Sam's moans were continuous now and his hips were trying to keep pace with her movements. She loved the helplessness of him, the power she had over him. She imagined the pleasure he must be feeling, the glorious sensations in his cock. She teased him occasionally, taking the cock completely out of her mouth and just breathing on it. She looked at it, its angry red head, slick with her saliva. She held it upright by its base, admiring its length and thickness, then relented and plunged it into her mouth again, pumping it slowly in and out. She guessed he was close to coming when his moans became louder and his movements more out of control. His hips began to move spasmodically, such that she almost lost control of his cock.