Summer School Pt. 02 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was different. It was even more intimate somehow. Now he was truly tasting her foot and his tongue was aware of the varying textures and curves of her sole as it made its way from heel to toes.

"Again; but this time all the way up to the tip of my big toe."

And so his tongue made another journey, this time becoming more aware of the arch of her foot. And he took note of her big toe. It was like a smaller sole. It was less than her foot but clearly more than her other toes. Without thinking he licked the big toe once alone.

"Now the other side, up to my pinky toe."

His tongue, now some strange combination of explorer and painter, made its way once again from the heel until it reached her last and smallest toe. This side was different from the other, but all of it her foot.

"Now back and forth under my toes."

From its location on the end, he moved his tongue under her toes until he reached the big toe. Then he traversed the distance back to the small toe on the end. The next time he came back to the big toe he licked it without thinking, almost ending in a kiss before he headed back under the toes to the other side.

"That's good, now just keep practicing those moves. Work from the heel to the toes, and side to side across and under the toes."

He began again at her heel and soon realized she had put him on repeat, as she picked up her magazine and went back to reading. He couldn't decide if he was more upset at her giving him specific instructions as if he was some sort of child, or that she was now all but ignoring him while he worked at licking her foot and 'practicing' what she had taught him.

How he felt surely didn't matter to her. And how he felt didn't matter much to him. It wouldn't change anything. Like it or not, he was now licking her foot. And he couldn't go back. No matter what happened next, his past would now include licking her foot.

He continued his work. He fell into a sort of rhythm of licking her foot. He was becoming accustomed to the task if not able to enjoy the actions he was required to perform. Just as she was barely aware of him, Tom became barely aware of her. Soon he wasn't fully aware of the licking he was doing as he had shifted into a sort of autopilot.

Perhaps she sensed this. Perhaps not. Maybe she just reached the end of an article and was reminded that he was on the floor licking her foot. Maybe they were both brought out of their trances when she spoke again.

"Now the other foot."

Tom slowed and came to an end, her foot still directly in front of his face, in front of his mouth. Then he moved over and approached the other sole. His tongue dipped down to her heel and he licked, with a broad, flat tongue, all the way up to her toes. He repeated the action, this time his tongue diving and sliding down and up the curve of her arch before coming across the ball of her foot to land on the pad of her big toe. A third pass covered the remainder of her sole and left him at her smallest toe, ready to make the journey across and under her toes.

Having completed the preliminaries, he continued to lick her foot, learning more about her taste and textures whether he was eager to do so or not. After a few more passes of his tongue he tried to put himself on autopilot once again. His success however was lacking.

He would try to think of something else, but it wasn't long before he was reminded of his tongue on her sole, or on her toes. And once or twice he froze suddenly, not sure just where he had licked or where he was going to lick next.

She hadn't told him to repeat the steps in sequence perpetually. It was just that she had given him some basic instruction and he was to practice with the moves she had covered. So the order and timing were really up to him, however he was sure that any unexpected pauses or stops would not be well received.

He had spent roughly the same time on her second foot when she spoke again. As it turned out, there was more to the lesson she had for him. Apparently the licking wasn't all she required.

"Now there is more to licking and there will be much more training for your tongue. However I think we need to move on to another basic for foot care. I want you to suck on the ball of my foot."

This wasn't expected, and while it sounded trivial compared with having to lick her foot, he found the task more difficult than he had anticipated. I mean it was the ball of her foot. It was certainly no popsicle or soda straw. It was practically a flat surface. He found himself making a few loud noises as his lips came away from her sole and air rushed into his mouth.

Adding to the complexities of performing this task, he heard her giggling as he made the unintended noises. Did she think him a fool for not knowing how to suck a woman's foot properly? Well how the heck was he supposed to know this? This was ridiculous! He tried again, looking for the right way to bring his lips to her foot, how wide to open his mouth, and how hard or light to suck.

He finally had it solved and felt a wave of success. Then he felt his face turning red as he remembered what he was doing. He had found a way to suck on the ball of her foot. He had cheered himself for the way he was sucking on Ms. Rodriguez's foot. How had it come to this?

"I think you'll find sucking the heel is easier. You may move to that now."

And so, trying to regain some sense of composure, he moved down to her heel. And it was, thankfully, easier to suck on her heel. It was a better shape and better fit his mouth. Though here too there were some complications. He had to be careful not to use his teeth or bite her in anyway. This was especially an issue at the back of her heel, to keep his teeth from digging into the tendon behind her foot.

Soon she had him swap and suck on the other foot. This time he was left alone to practice as he had been when licking her foot. She was simply looking for equal time and a confirmation that he could suck the ball of her foot as well as the heel.

"Now it's time to put it all together. You can go back to rubbing my feet. But while you're doing that I want you kissing and licking and sucking as well. From time to time you need to switch feet and make sure both receive equal attention. I'll tell you when you may stop."

So the instructions now seemed to be over and he was back to performing the practical. He could have never imagined when he arrived earlier that morning that there could be so much involved in taking care of her feet in the morning.

He had to begin by sniffing her feet and offering her a compliment. He had to rub and massage her feet and he knew he was expected to learn more of that. He also had to kiss her feet and toes, not just when he was finished, but during the time he was rubbing them. And who could have possibly guessed that she would require him to lick her feet. Lick her feet! It was unbelievable.

But he had done it. He had licked her feet. And not just once or twice. He had given them a good licking, his tongue traveling all over her soles and toes and making many passes. He had tasted her foot. His tongue was learning the shape and curves of her foot as well as the textures. He knew the soft spots, the rough spots, the hard spots. He knew where the foot would yield to his tongue and where it would not.

The licking was an entirely new experience he could not have expected. It was one he could have gone without ever knowing. And it was one he would be repeating over and over in the weeks to come.

But that still wasn't all. He had also been instructed to suck on the bottom of her foot. To suck the ball and heel of her foot. Tasks, not as easy as they sounded and tasks which made it ever clear he was subservient to this woman.

And now it was all to be combined in one package. All of these ingredients would be necessary for the proper foot service of Ms. Rodriguez's feet. A foot service he would be required to perform every Monday morning when he arrived at her house for his class.

His tongue had just licked her big toe and he gave it a kiss. He was afraid to know the time for he knew it was much shorter than it had felt. And he knew he still had more to do before she would put down the magazine and let him stop. And so focusing on the task before him, his hands and mouth moved across her feet. He explored, he tasted, he smelled, he saw, he sucked, he kissed, he licked, he loved, and he pampered, and he would not stop until she was through with him.

The time eventually came when she told him to stop. Tom had been serving Ms. Rodriguez's feet for over an hour, though it had felt much longer still. He had been given new demands about caring for her feet and these included sniffing her feet, offering her a compliment on their aroma, sucking her heels and the balls of her feet, and most importantly and most egregiously, licking her feet.

She had been sitting, sometimes reclining, on a chaise in perfect comfort, while he had been on the floor at her feet unable to find a position which did not cause some strain or pain somewhere in his body. He had shifted several times, unsuccessful at finding a pose that wouldn't later threaten his posture. Now that he had been told to stop, he stretched out his legs on the floor and tried to regain circulation throughout his body.

"So now you have some idea of your after breakfast routine. Of course I will expect improvements over time, but that will give us a way to start the day. Now why don't you grab your Spanish book and find a place in here or at the kitchen counter and start working though the chapters and exercises. I have a few things to take care of and I'm going to get some exercise."

So he would be working on some Spanish after all. He had considered before he arrived that the focus would be Spanish, but that he would have to spend some time rubbing her feet. Then after introductions and the brief house tour he came to believe it was going to be primarily about taking care of her feet and little if any Spanish. Now he felt he may have overlooked a third option. What if she was determined he spend a lot of time taking care of her feet as well as a lot of time learning Spanish. His Mondays might get very long indeed.

He grabbed his pack and found a place to work through his textbook. He knew how little he had paid attention in class and figured it would be best to start at the beginning as if it was all new. With any luck, some of it would be familiar and he could speed through the early chapters.

Ms. Rodriguez left the room and he could hear her moving around nearby. Then she moved further away until she had retreated far enough into the house that he no longer knew where she was or what she was doing. Left alone, he opened his book and began reading the first chapter.

12