Summer School Pt. 02 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So half naked Tom made his way to the kitchen counter and removed the roll of paper towels. He used a couple sheets to wipe off his body as he returned to the white, creamy lake on the floor. It wasn't a small mess to clean up and it took time and several sheets.

When he felt all the evidence had been removed and the used towels disposed of in the trash, he finally took the time to get himself dressed. He was putting on his last shoe when Ms. Rodriguez returned to the room.

"Okay Tom, you'll take this stack of books with you. There's information on massage, reflexology, and pedicures. You need to read through all of them at least once before next week although I'm sure you'll be referring to them many times over the next few weeks."

He looked at the stack on the counter. It was just a few books and none of them thick like a textbook or dictionary. Still he couldn't say he was eager to read any of them.

"And before next week I want you to rub a woman's feet. I'm sure you can find someone who would like a little pampering. And do it proper. Use more than just your hands. Don't worry, you'll be getting more practice around here as well."

It wasn't enough to be subjected to feet here. Now she expected him to do some footwork outside of class. Now if he could only find someone to do what she had just done with her feet. Yeah, that would be something. He was still having a hard time believing it. But the paper towels in the trashcan told him it wasn't just a dream.

He gathered his pack and his new stack of books and Ms. Rodriguez walked him to the front door. There was so much more to her than he could have ever imagined. He was sure to be thinking about her before his return next week. She had become quite the puzzle.

And while he wasn't too eager to be back at her feet, kissing and licking and sucking, he was already craving another special session with her feet on his dick and balls. Just what would he have to do to earn that? He was already contemplating what he would be willing to give as she closed the door behind him and he walked to his car.

12