All Comments on 'Summer Seduction'

by JohnDavid93

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

No morning after pill for her. She wants the thrill of taking the at home preg test and seeing the positive sign appear. Then later her belly begins its slight swelling as her baby bump begins.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story! Good pacing and character development. Wish I knew what happens next. Is she preggers or does she get a pill? If it's the former, it'll be kinda awkward as an 18-year-old college freshman; THEN what does she do? Is dear old Dad going to lose his happy home over this? When will Mom find out the truth about all this? But the joy of these fantasy stories is that none of that will happen; right? Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Perfect story. One of the best daddy daughter works ever posted.

AmazbearAmazbear7 months ago

Hot abd well thought out and written story. Please continue this story. I'd like to see Marie and her father's sexual relationship continue to grow. Even seeing Marie's father give her sibling-chikdren. I'm sure the mom would be happy to have grandchildren.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I would love more of this! I hope Marie gets pregnant and their affair continues.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous