Summer Seduction

Story Info
Marie's campaign to give her virginity to her father.
25.6k words
4.74
41.1k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a work of fiction. All characters are 18 years old or older)

--- Chapter 1 ---

Marie lived at home with her parents in a small house in Northern California. A mid-century craftsman, it was beautiful but seemed modest by the standards of their well-off, semi-rural neighborhood. Set back from the road significantly in a stand of pines, it was a calming and private retreat. Marie loved her house and her life at home was full of happy memories common to most loving and supportive middle class households of the day. She was active as a young girl and teen, playing volleyball and running track throughout school. Her parents were able to spend time and energy on her upbringing being their only child. Their devotion to her showed in her character, intelligence, and actions. She was a wholesome young girl despite a few rebellious stints in her early teens and some minor strife with her mother. Her young life was mostly spent exploring the forests around her home, focusing on extracurriculars, some light partying with friends, and spending time at home with her parents. Marie had turned 18 during her senior year and was preparing to leave for college in the fall, taking advantage of a lazy summer at home. Slowly accumulating the supplies she would need for her dorm and life away from home, all while taking time to be nostalgic about the childhood and parents she was leaving behind.

Marie was a beautiful and highly sexual young woman but was a surprisingly late bloomer in her romantic relationships. She had a single boyfriend during her time in High School, starting to date near the end of her senior year but the pairing only lasted about 6 weeks. They had some sexual encounters but her sexual experiences had been lackluster thus far, leaving her still technically a virgin.

Her status as a virgin was much to her own dismay. Marie had a very high sex drive and her mother's Mexican background mixed with her father's Irish genes gave her a uniquely beautiful body which oozed sensuality. Long black hair, olive skin, thick but toned thighs, b-cup breasts with dark nipples, and a defined waist with enough teenage chubbiness left over to give her beautiful curves. People often mistook her for being middle eastern but the high cheek bones on her round but well proportioned face betrayed her Hispanic background. She was going to be a prize once she went to college and she knew it. She was greatly looking forward to her coming years of sexual exploration but for right now the only man in her life was her father who was home from work for most of the summer with a mild back injury.

She loved both of her parents dearly but cherished the time she was able to spend alone with her father, especially in this final summer. They had a special bond and talked very openly with one another. Even through the years when she had friction with her mother, she and her father stayed very close. He was her emotional refuge as she developed into a young woman. He took her fishing with him, they went on daddy/daughter camping trips, he took her on "dates" to the movies, and he often brought her to work with him so she could hang out at the job sites where he worked construction. He loved Marie deeply and she loved him. They both knew the bond was special and went beyond the normal boundaries of affection between a father and teenage daughter but it was an emotional closeness and always remained sweet and innocent.

In their bonding, they often spoke about relationships and her father made it a point to remind her often of how beautiful she was and emphasized the fact that she could be as particular as she wanted to in her search for a partner. Marie had previously confided in him that she was frustrated in her relationship with her then boyfriend. Without being explicit, Marie alluded to her disappointment in the manner and frequency that her boyfriend was physically affectionate with her.

"Honey, the right man will know what you want and need, I promise" he responded.

He always told her that sex and relationships are supposed to be fun and something adventurous and nothing was off the table if she wanted to talk. This approach let them have frank and open discussions. Her father was supportive of her in her exploration of herself and relationship with her first boyfriend. He gave her "the talk" despite knowing that she learned everything necessary from her friends and the internet already. He set her up with their primary care doctor to get a prescription for birth control and even gave her some of the condoms he had stashed deep in his dresser drawer. Marie put the birth control in her purse but never took it, breaking up with her boyfriend a short time before the school year ended.

This summer, Marie made it a point to bond with her father as much as possible and they grew closer than they had ever been in these final months before she was set to leave for school. While never having been truly improper, Marie and her father often caught themselves staring at each other dotingly. Sometimes slightly awkwardly making eye contact but they would just smile and Marie assumed her father was simply feeling particularly loving or sentimental in the intervening period before she moved away. Their relationship, staring included, remaining firmly seated within the boundaries of acceptable familial love but as time progressed after Marie turned 18, they both noticed their eyes lingering and the tone of their conversations shifting, still innocent but perhaps verging now on suggestive impropriety.

In their time together, Marie couldn't help but begin to notice her father's positive qualities not just as her dad but as a physically and emotionally appealing man. She couldn't understand how her mother could sometimes reject his advances or stay upset with him over silly little things. Her father also could not deny that Marie had become an exceptional beauty who bore a striking resemblance to her mother when she was much younger. Her father was a red blooded man and, after Marie became an adult, he realized that he could not help but view her as a both his daughter but also a sexual being with physical and emotional desires all her own. Their bond and the unacknowledged attraction they felt towards one another caused their relationship develop a mild physical tension during Marie's last months at home. The tension was not negative and seemed to enhance the time that they shared together as they were able to add silly, sometimes physical flirting to their relationship dynamic. Commenting on each other's physical appearance, Marie teasing her dad about being blatantly rejected by her mom some evenings, playful pinching, back rubs, and cuddling. Their relationship took a form more closely resembling two flirty singles than a father and daughter.

The flirting and lingering eyes became more obvious as the summer progressed. Marie would take advantage of the privacy of their forested lot, sunbathing on the deck or working out in the driveway wearing athletic shorts and sports bra. On more than one occasion Marie had caught her father watching her sunbathe in the yard. Marie in a small bikini or sometimes simply tanning in her underwear. She loved the sun, browned quickly and rarely burned. Marie would see him staring from the kitchen window and would wear sunglasses which allowed her to watch him while she assumed he thought her eyes were closed or she was napping. Marie knew the look her father was giving her when he saw her in a bathing suit or underwear. It was the same look men in town gave her when she was dressed in yoga pants or revealing clothes. It was also the same look she often saw him give her mother when they were being particularly affectionate, often right before retreating to their bedroom. It was the look of desire. It was how a man looked at a young woman that he wanted for his own.

Marie was at first shocked by the lingering gaze and wandering eyes of her father but she was not upset, it excited her. She found herself looking forward to it and was disappointed if her father did not watch her through the window. She soon deliberately changed her tanning spot to be more visible and obvious to him. If she was feeling particularly mischievous she would lightly tease her father while she knew he was watching, changing positions more slowly, stretching and bending to highlight her plump hips and ass or even adjusting her bikini top to reveal more of her breasts. It was innocent and little funny to her that she could tease her own dad in this manner. She had fun lightly toying with him and saw no harm in it.

She also wasn't innocent and let her eyes wander as she spent time around her father. He often did yard work shirtless or casually lounged in just shorts. She watched him intently. She found herself unsatisfied with the selection of boys in her school and often deliberated on what a good man her father was, how handsome and caring he was, and how she wished that boys her age were more like him. He was so strong and confident, the veins in his arms defined by years of physical labor. His presence had unconsciously cemented what would become a lifetime attraction to strong blue collar men. He had gained some weight following his injury but his muscles were still defined and toned. He wore a full beard, had rough hands from his work, and at 6'2" he could appear imposing but was gentle and caring. At family events people used to joke about how successful he was with woman prior to meeting Marie's mom.

As she grew older, Marie more consciously realized that her father represented something of an ideal man, physically and emotionally. He was tall, handsome, hardworking, strong, but also gentle and sweet with her. She began lightly fantasizing and sometimes found herself feeling jealous of her mother, especially when they were affectionate in front of her. She didn't realize that some of her teenage animosity towards her mom was actually rooted in this jealousy. She grappled with these feelings for a number of years before realizing the cause, after which her relationship with her mother improved significantly.

As an adult she came to more direct terms with her feelings and realized that a veneer of jealousy remained, even if she understood it and could control it. She often wished she could be in her mother's place. When they were snuggling on the couch or when her father was kissing her, she stared longingly. She wanted that same love and affection to be showered on her. She wanted his strong arms around her, pulling her close at the waist. She wanted to feel his beard against her face as they snuggled and lightly kissed. Her father was deeply loving and affectionate towards her but it remained a love that was appropriate for a father and daughter to share.

Marie's curiosity and appreciation for her dad had remained innocent, watching him intently do chores and admiring his muscles, or daydreaming of the sweetness that he showed towards her mother. On one occasion, however, she happened to catch a glance of him coming out of the bathroom in just a towel around his waist. The thin green towels he used showed the clear outline of his cock, the size of which surprised and excited her. His hair slicked back from the shower and the rest of his body glistening, she felt her pussy quiver but then scolded herself.

She came back to these memories intermittently, once or twice she found her mind wandering while masturbating and brought herself to a leg shaking orgasms while recalling the shape and length of her father's cock visible through his towel. She felt a slight pang of shame following her fantasy sessions but chocked it up to just being cooped up in the house with her dad all day. The guilt was never enough to stop her from doing it again.

The fantasy didn't progress beyond this until a day in late July when she found herself home alone. Her mother and father were out shopping and she took the opportunity to reminisce and do more prep work for her departure to college in the fall. She wanted a handful of photos to take to college to hang on her dorm walls so she was taking time to sort and look through boxes of old pictures she hadn't seen before. During this search, Marie found a single envelope that was sealed. It looked old and had and "X" written on it. Her curiosity peaked, she opened the envelope and found a set of old photographs of two people engaged in all manner of sexual acts. Quickly, she realized that these were pictures of her parents. Much younger and thinner but still obviously her parents. She was initially shocked and set the pictures down but realized that she was not disgusted or turned off, she was excited, very excited. Her parents were objectively beautiful people and the photos of them were extremely arousing, perhaps even more so because of the taboo of seeing blood family members so exposed in what were supposed to be private marital acts.

She looked down at the stack of photos again and felt herself tingle. The top picture was taken in the reflection in a mirror of her mother sucking on her father's cock in what looked like a hotel room. A bolt of jealousy hit her again but the feeling only added to her excitement. They were both nude and her mother was on her knees in front of her father. The angle of the mirror was odd but she could tell that most of his cock was buried in her throat while a significant portion of the length was still visible. The picture filled in what she was previously forced to imagine while fantasizing about her father in his thin towel. She had a picture of her father's cock, the physical part of him she had been daydreaming of and trying picture in her mind. She didn't have to imagine anymore. She could see his actual cock being pushed into her mother's hungry mouth.

Her pussy was starting to get wet and she could feel her heart rate increase. She examined the picture more closely and marveled at the size of her dad's erection and how he was feeding it to her mom. Her lips were stretched around its girth and a single string of spit was hanging down from his heavy balls. Her mom looked cock drunk in the picture, absolutely devoted to worshipping his manhood. She felt another sting of jealousy but she wanted to see more. She started to flip through the pictures. Most of them were nudes or lingerie snaps of her mother obviously taken by her father. She was cupping her breasts, spreading her pussy lips, or bending over in most of the images. Her mother used to be strikingly beautiful with a tight body and beautiful pussy. She was still beautiful but the woman in the pictures looked more like Marie did now than it did her mother. Unexpectedly, Marie found her cunt tingling while looking at the pictures of her mother. She had an incredible body as a young woman and seeing pictures of her with her fingers plunged deep into her obviously wet slit stirred something else in Marie that she knew she would explore later.

Looking further into the stack of photos, Marie found two of just her father, nude with his erect cock on display for the camera. One he was laying back in bed holding the base and pointing it upward, the second photo was him seated on a couch, shot at an upward angle looking over his erection which rested against his leg. Her jaw dropped, his cock was so much larger than her ex-boyfriend's. It looked to be about 8 inches, with a slight leftward curve, and a thick head with edges that flared out over his length. The shaft was smooth absent two pronounced veins running up either side, she could tell he was uncircumcised and his foreskin was pulled back on the glistening tip. It was the cock of Marie's dreams. Her mouth began to water and she could feel herself soaking into her panties. All of the pictures were mesmerizing to her but these were the holy grail. She examined the photos more closely. Her father's heavy balls hung down between his legs. The sight of his sack filled with his cum sent her into a deep fantasy daydream. Marie had always focused on imagining her dad's cock and had never specifically fantasized about his balls but seeing his entire package together triggered something in her. He looked so powerful and his sack looked almost painfully full. She wanted to suck them so badly, to feel the weight on her tongue. To smell his musk. She wanted to feel them slap against her as he fucked her from behind. She wanted to empty them. She flipped to the next picture. It was a closeup taken by her dad of his cock entering her mother. Her mother's pussy lips were gripping the width of his cock as it appeared to be taken in mid-stroke. The last picture in the stack was also taken from her father's perspective, his cock laid against her mother's naked ass which she was reaching back and spreading with her hands. Her ass was absolutely covered in thick ropes and droplets of cum, some dripping down onto her pussy lips, her asshole also glistening with what Marie assumed was more of her father's seed. Her mom's lips were darker than Marie's and even in the old film pictures, the contrast between the wet semen coating her cunt and her dark skin was very apparent.

She couldn't take it anymore, she reached into her shorts and began to finger herself while looking at the pictures. Spreading her lips with two fingers she surprised herself with how wet she had already become. Pulling her hand out of her shorts, two long glistening ropes of her juices trailed from her fingers before breaking away and sticking to the back of her hand. She was absolutely soaked. She wanted that cum to be on her ass and her pussy lips. She wanted to be sore and red from the fucking that her father gave her. She wanted to taste him and clean him after he came. Her mom was so lucky. She got to have him whenever she wanted. She brought herself to orgasm quickly in the middle of the living room while holding the picture of her father's cock and balls. She stared at it while she convulsed and shook to climax, burning the image into her mind.

Basking for a few moments, she continued staring at her fathers dick while lightly rubbing her cunt lips but soon her post orgasm clarity forced her to consider what she had done and that her parents might be home soon. She grabbed her cell phone and took high resolution pictures of all of the photos and then shuffled them back into the envelope and hid it away. She immediately retreated to her room, opened her camera roll and furiously fingered herself again.

Seeing her father in such an explicit format. Seeing how thick and beautiful his cock was. Seeing the pleasure he was able to give her mother. Seeing the gorgeous ropes of cum he produced. Seeing all of this changed something in Marie, her desire for her father changed from teenage curiosity to true and deep lust. She had been pushed over the edge, she didn't realize how close she was until seeing these pictures gave her a final nudge.

She loved her father as a daughter does but she realized now that she wanted to be his lover, the recipient of his romantic and sexual affection. She wanted to physically love him the way he loved her mom. She wanted to feel true and deep physical love before she left to live on her own and explore her own relationships. She wanted her father to take her virginity. She wanted him to be the first man inside her, to be the first man who filled her womb with his seed. She wanted to set a baseline for how sex and affection should feel. She knew if she set the bar high with her own father, she would never compromise for any mediocre man in the future. In her mind, she began to formulate a plan to get physically closer to her father before she left for college.

--- Chapter 2 ---

Her plans remained theoretical for the first few weeks but Marie found her sexual outlet in the pictures she had saved. She was using them daily to get herself off, sometimes spending hours in her room slowly teasing herself to climax, often lightly squirting on her sheets. She examined each picture in excruciating detail while she touched herself. Fortunately, she had another outlet, albeit more sporadic. Her bedroom was connected by a wall to her parents' room. Their two headboards were flat against the shared wall so that when they were all in their beds they were physically separated by only a single layer of drywall. It was thin enough that she could hear them talking in bed at night and so she often heard them having sex as well. Right against the wall the sound was crystal clear.