Summer Showers

Story Info
An older man give me my first golden shower...and a lot more.
3.5k words
4.68
4.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful summer afternoon. A great day for a walk, which is also a great opportunity to try and fulfill some of my carnal desires, of which I had many. I had always been, and still am, into older men. A walk to the park would be perfect. I knew an area of the park where older men hung around, looking for some action, looking to quench their desires. That would be the ideal place for me.

I walked slowly, enjoying the weather as well as the anticipation. It would only take me twenty minutes to arrive at the park. I had all manner of perverted thoughts dancing through my head as I made my way and that kept me well entertained. I had daydreams of all sorts of deliciously perverted things. In what seemed like almost no time at all, I reached my destination.

It was a fair sized park and as I entered I noticed all sorts of activity. People walking their dogs, sitting and talking, running and jogging. It was a good day to be out doing what you enjoy, which is just what I was doing. However, this section of the park is not what I came for. No, the section I was here for was in the rear corner of the park, to which I was currently making my way. It was separated from the rest of the park by a handball court and some bushes that were rather tall. I was now almost at that corner of the park and I could feel a tingle in my crotch already.

This area of the park was well known as a cruising spot for older men and an occasional admirer. I fell into the latter category. I reached the cruising spot and noticed there were several older men sitting on benches and standing about, but no younger guys were to be seen. That could only work in my favor. I entered the area and quickly sat down on a bench, waiting to see if I drew any interest from the men here.

Right away, one of the men who had been standing about came over and sat down next to me. He was in his sixties, easily more than double my age. He was a good looking man, with a shaved head and clean shaven face. He was a little on the heavy side, which I liked. He wore only a plain T-shirt and sweatpants. "Enjoying the day?" he asked. "Yes. So far I am." I answered. He shifted closer to me on the bench and put his hand on my leg. He leaned into me so that his face was fairly close to mine and said "I know a few ways you could get a lot more enjoyment out of a day like this." To this I queried "How is that?" His response was to grab my hand and place it right on his crotch. His sweatpants were thin and underwear was nowhere to be found. I had a clear feeling of what his manhood was like and I gripped it, wanting to know more. It was hardening as I held it and I knew that this man would be quite a treat. Finally I said "You're right, this here would make my day a whole lot better."

He smiled and said "I live a few blocks away. Would you want to go to my place and spend the rest of the day alone together?" Boy, was I in luck. There was no way I would turn an offer like that down. My summer day dreams were coming true. "Absolutely," I responded, " I would love to." With that he stood up and started walking, and I kept pace right beside him. We headed out of the park and were heading in the direction of what I could only assume was his house...and sexual bliss.

"So, what kind of things are you into?' he asked as we began our walk. Not knowing where to start, I just blurted out the first things that came to my mind. "Well, I'm a very submissive bottom...I love to suck cock...and to get fucked, I like swallowing and facials, I don't mind being slapped, with a dick or a hand, I like to be in restraints..." He cut me off with "You're a kinky one aren't you? I love that. Have you ever been pissed on? Or drank piss?" Those questions excited me immediately and immensely. I responded "No, I haven't, but I would love to try it." He looked straight at me and said "Oh, you will." A friend of mine had told me he loved receiving golden showers and I've been wanting to experience it ever since. It looks like that time is finally here. I was thrilled at this opportunity to experience something I had never done before.

He stopped abruptly and turned to me. "We have arrived!" he exclaimed, "Welcome to my den of sin." He climbed the four steps and opened the door. I followed him up the set of stairs inside and into his apartment, taking off our shoes before we entered. It was a tidy set of rooms and looked very cozy. It was awash in sunlight and looked to be quite an inviting environment. "Would you like something to drink before we get started?" he asked. "Yes, a glass of water would be nice" I responded. He filled a glass of water for himself and for me. Then he said "I'm going to be drinking a lot of water today so I can keep the tap flowing." I knew exactly what he meant by that and it aroused me so much all I could say in response was "Mmmmm."

We finished our water and without a word he started off to another room, motioning for me to follow. The room we had come was, of course, the bedroom. It was a fair sized room with several windows to allow sunlight to bathe the room and was populated by a queen-sized bed, two end tables on either side of the bed, two large dressers, an armoire and a large cushioned chair with a fairly large ottoman. It looked like a comfortable room and, if you thought about it with a mind like mine, a room made for action.

Once fully inside the room, he closed the door and turned to me. He silently took off my shirt and moved to one of the dressers. He opened the drawer and took something out, leaving the drawer open as he turned and approached me. He reached up and strapped a leather collar around my neck. It was a thick leather and had a metal ring on the front and another on the back. From the front ring hung a very short leather leash. I knew I was in for it today and I was very excited at the prospect of being dominated. With the leash, he pulled me right into him and started to kiss me very deeply, his tongue probing the inside of my mouth. I kissed him right back.

While he still had one hand on the leash, I felt his free hand make it's journey all the way down my back to the waist of my pants. I felt his hand push at my waistband and then travel beyond it and down under my pants where he ended up with a handful of my bare ass.While still in full control of the leash with his left hand and continuing to kiss me deeply, his right hand was squeezing and kneading my buttocks and I was kissing him back and allowing my right hand to travel under his sweatpants toward his member to see what was going on there. He was shaved smooth down there and he was hard, very hard, and that made me even harder then I was a few seconds ago. I cupped his balls in my hand and marveled at how full his sack felt.

Then I felt him stop squeezing and kneading and a finger on that hand was now slowly tracing the crack of my ass. Every couple of passes it would be a little further in, closer to the most private part of me, the most intimate part of my body that I could offer. After several more passes I felt the tip of his finger come to rest on the surface of my asshole. He lightly tapped it a few times and then began to massage it with light circular motions. With the way he was kissing me, controlling me with the leash and massaging my asshole all simultaneously, I knew this man knew what he was doing and decided right then and there that I would trust him completely.

He pulled me by the leash over to the bed and laid me down on it. He positioned me facing up with my head off the side of the bed, then went around to the other side and took off my pants. "Looks like someone is having a good time" he said. "The best" I answered. He took off my socks and now I was completely naked except for the collar around my neck. He removed his sweatpants, T-shirt and socks and was now also completely naked. He came to the bed, where I was still laying with my head off the side, grabbed the leash and stood over my head. Without a word, he crouched down and put the tip of his cock against my lips and slowly brushed it back and forth over my lips, his low hanging balls lightly swiping the tip of my nose as he did so.

The head of his cock was slowly parting my lips as it was seeking entry to my warm, welcoming mouth. I eagerly allowed him into my mouth and he slowly built up a rhythm as he fucked my throat. His balls landing on the bridge of my nose with every downward stroke he made. He slapped my face, took his cock out and then slapped me with that, right across the nose. "You like that?" he asked. All I could muster by way of reply was "I love it".

He re-entered my mouth and now he was fucking my throat a little harder, a little faster. He shoved his seven inches all the way down my throat and held it there, his balls buried into my nose, leaving my two main airways cut off. After several seconds he pulled back and I could breathe again. Next thrust he did the same and gave me two hard smacks in the face while holding it in. Upon pulling back he slapped me on the other side of the face and went in once more. This time he withdrew completely and began furiously slapping my face with his dick. "Is it too much for you?" he asked me. "No, not at all. I'm loving every second of this" I replied, to which he responded "We're going to get along very nicely."

He dragged me up to the top of the bed and sat me up with my back against the headboard. He positioned himself standing in front of me, his cock and balls just above my eye level. He crouched slightly and put himself back into my mouth. As he began to fuck my throat again, I reached around and held onto his ass, pulling him into me with each forward thrust. His pace was gradually quickening and he pulled a little harder on the leash. Suddenly, he dropped the leash and grabbed me by the back of my neck and the upper part of the back of my head and rammed his cock all the way down my throat. He was moaning loudly and exclaiming "Fuck! Fuck!" If that wasn't indication enough, I could tell by the throbbing and pulsating of the head of his cock in my throat and the taste now starting to permeate my senses, that he was giving me his load straight down my throat. After several more thrusts, he withdrew from my mouth and wiped his member on the side of my face.

"Wow, that was somethin' else" he said. I was so exhilarated I couldn't respond, but only sit where I was and savor the moment. "Let's go into the kitchen quick. We're far from finished." he said. I stood up and followed him into his kitchen. He poured two glasses of water and we both drank after the sweaty business we had just conducted.

"Oh yeah, it's time!" he exclaimed after another glass of water. I wasn't sure what he meant, but he grabbed the leash and led me to the bathroom. It was a rather large bathroom with a toilet, a sink, a large counter top and a spacious shower. He took the collar off and said to me "Get in the shower and sit on the floor. There's a first time for everything and you're about to have a one of those times." I sat in the shower facing him. He grabbed his semi-flaccid cock and aimed it directly at me. Then, a steady stream of piss began to flow, I opened my mouth because I wanted to have the full experience my first time. He made sure to cover me completely, getting my feet, my legs, my cock and balls, my stomach and chest, my hair and my face. Then he moved closer and concentrated the stream on my face and my mouth. The first piss that went into my mouth almost made me wretch. I couldn't even think of swallowing it. I let it dribble out my mouth and run down my chest. It was exaggeratedly salty and had a very sour, bitter taste. I didn't want to miss out on anything so the next mouthful I swallowed down and I didn't know if that was the right thing to do, it made me feel a little queasy. After swallowing the third mouthful, I started to get it. It is definitely an acquired taste, but once you acquire it, there's no turning back. I was lucky to acquire it very quickly.

"Rinse off and come back into the bedroom" he demanded. I did as I was told. I was ecstatic that I had another item I had been dying to try off my list. I was hoping he would keep drinking water and would have some more piss for me before we were finished. I entered the bedroom and he put the collar right back on me. He went to the dresser and came back with a large bottle of lube and a medium sized butt-plug. He pulled me to the bed by the leash and put me on it face down. He positioned me on all fours and I heard what could only be the bottle of lube opening. A few seconds later I felt the cool liquid of the lube being spread on my asshole. It felt lovely in the summer heat and his hand had an expert touch.

I then felt the silicone of the butt-plug pressing against my hole, desiring entry. I was very eager to grant it access. It slowly made it's way in and he manipulated it back and forth and up and down as he labored it in. Once it was all the way in he gave me a good hard slap on the ass. It stung and I could almost feel the hand print growing on my ass cheek and I loved it. I let out a little moan and he took it as the signal that it was and gave my other ass cheek a good, hard slap. He then grabbed hold of the base of the butt-plug and began using it to fuck me, with short in and out strokes.

He extracted the butt-plug, set it aside on the bed and got up on the bed, kneeling behind me. With me still in the doggy style position, I could hear the wet, squishy sound of him lubing up his cock. Then two fingers full of lube entered my asshole, ensuring that everything that was about to happen would be trouble free. He removed his fingers and right away I felt the tip of his manhood pressing against my eagerly hungry asshole. As the head slowly started to make it's way in, I awaited the sharp pain that usually accompanies penetration for me. And finally, there it was. As quickly as it hit me, it was gone. Now, there was nothing but pleasure to be had. He pulled hard on the leash and snapped my head back while having a firm grip on my hip with his other hand and pushed his dick all the way in, giving a few thrusts to be sure it was in all the way.

Once he had a good rhythm going, he pushed my head down to the bed and held it there with his hand. My ass still up in the air, he started fucking me hard, each inward thrust like an exclamation point, his hips and belly crashing against me like violent ocean waves, his balls slapping against my ass, my taint and my balls almost like a leather paddle. He was slapping my ass with his hand and never breaking stride. This was one hell of a ride and I was happy to be on it. With the leash, he pulled me back up to doggy position. He dropped the leash and grabbed the collar itself. His cock was ramming into me in a way I had only experienced in day dreams. He pulled on the collar and called me a string of vile names which turned me on even more and then shoved my head back onto the bed and continued giving me his dick that I now knew I needed.

He now physically flipped me over and threw my legs over his shoulders. He wasted no time re-entering me and continued the hard pounding he had been giving me from behind. On my back with my legs up on his shoulders, his belly pressed hard against my manhood and his cock buried deep inside me, I truly felt like a bitch, his bitch. I hadn't been fucked this good in quite some time. I loved every second of this and wished it would never end.

He slapped me hard in the face and, balancing himself with one hand, grabbed hold of my collar. He pulled me a little further up the bed with both the collar and the thrust of his pelvis so that my shoulders rather than my head were resting on the pillows. As he continued to fuck me, I could feel his tempo increasing, hear his breath becoming deeper. I knew it wasn't far off and, although I didn't want this to come to a conclusion, however, I did anticipate him giving me another treat. He quickened a bit more and was breathing a little heavier still when he said "I'm getting close, bitch...I'm gonna cum. Fuck...It's getting real close." He gave about three more thrusts inside me and then he pulled out and rushed around my legs and up to the side of my face. As I turned my head a white stream erupted from the head of his cock and hit my open mouth and chin. The next stream landed on my cheek and more in my mouth. As his orgasm subsided, I swallowed what I had and took him into my mouth in order to clean any remaining residue and to get the last few drops for myself.When I was finished, he instantly grabbed my collar, pulled me up and led me out of the room.

We ended up back in the bathroom. He took off the collar and told me to once again sit on the floor of the shower. I was excited to receive more of the lovely golden rain he had for me. With his still hard cock pointed directly at me, he began to piss on me, a heavy stream hitting me in the face. My mouth was already open and taking in as much as I could, swallowing his piss a mouthful at a time. Now that I knew what to expect, the taste was much more bearable this time. Dare I say, it was even starting to taste good. He proceeded to shower me up and down, me taking in all I could every time he reached my mouth. His stream finally died down to a dribble and he was finished. I sat on the floor of his shower, soaked in cum and piss, and savoring every moment of it.

He left the bathroom and I quickly rinsed off and dried myself. I went into the kitchen and he had my clothes waiting for me. "Will I see you again?" he asked. "Anytime you want" I responded. I jotted down my number and got dressed. He gave me a deep, deep kiss and upon finishing said "I'll be calling you very soon. Maybe next time I'll dress you like a sissy, make you my personal faggot slut. Would you like that?"... I continued to see him on and off for the next five years and he introduced me to many things over that time.