All Comments on 'Summer Showers'

by ChrisRomanoNYC

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very hot…Really liked his almost ecstatic submission to his older dominant lover…especially when he eagerly takes his piss in the shower..you definitely captured his total and complete acceptance at being his bitch..on his back like a woman taking his lover’s load..the older man thrusting really hard…mmm..

JT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

loved it and I so want to dress like a sissy for him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Had to reread this story…something about the intense heat of summertime in NYC makes me really hot in another way and I just feel this incredible need to take a young sub’s ass..Wanting him to beg for a good breeding..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

I loved the story. I imagined that I was you being dominated by this hot top. I was hoping that he would have given you(me) the ultimate cocktail by filling your ass with cum followed with a full shot of piss directly in your hole. That would be quite a feeling. .

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Your really good at your stories, read two, would really enjoy you fucking me. Your the kind I'd beg for more if your as hot as your stories with that NYC Cock of yours!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChrisRomanoNYC@ChrisRomanoNYC
I am a gay male from New York City. I am a submissive bottom. I tend to be quite adventurous, sexually and otherwise. I love to draw from my own experiences when writing.