All Comments on 'Summer Solstice Ch. 03'

by monamante

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

amazing story loved it

jonathan8739jonathan8739over 12 years ago
loved it.

i loved the whole series, like a modern day fairy tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for writing such a beautiful story. Its the fairytale that was missing in my life, gives me the courage I need to know that only my happiness and the one of the one I love matters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it

I loved the story and most of all the dialog, especially the internal dialog from both of them. More stories please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Perfect! I loved every single line of this story. More stories? Pleaase?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Oh My GOD!! This Is The Most Romantic, Yet Sexy, Summer Love Story EVER!!! You.. whoever you are... NEED to keep writing... not for me but for the world!! But Basically... I LOVED IT!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
YES!!!

It's 4 am on New Year's Day and I had to finish reading this series. I was so hoping they would get together and it ended even better than I expected! I love that they got married and that they bought Riley's uncle's house, where it all began. BRAVO! I look forward to reading more stories from you. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
beautiful!!!

a beautiful story.. i just love it!!!

just so you know, i have this wide grin plastered all over my face (from the start i started reading this series, you can just imagine *a wide grin (again)*) looking like a lunatic and i just can't stop!

idrubloodidrubloodover 12 years ago
Well done

A perfect finish. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Thank you. I had tears streaming down during the sad parts and now a big grin and a light heart . Thank you for sharing.

me_kinme_kinabout 12 years ago
heart aches..

i can feel my heart aching every single time they had to hold back their love for each other and bleeds during the time they had to part..

dirtyricekingdirtyricekingalmost 12 years ago
Loved it!

Beautiful story! Chapter 4: Motherhood!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amazing

this story was nothing beyond amazing it was a very touching story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

If I could give this higher than a 5 I would.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Freakin' Awesome!!!

This was a Freakin' Awesome story !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just marvelous

Can't believe I stayed up all night to read this story but it was so well worth it.

You are a very detailed oriented author. Great job looking forward to more of your stories.

Sk8erh8erSk8erh8erover 11 years ago
Amazing

Thank god you ended it with a happy ending. Seriously had me crying happy tears, great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it!!

I loved your stories, reminded me of a past that I could never forget with someone that I just couldn't be with but long for everyday of my life!! Thank you, you realized my story!

LiveCatLiveCatabout 11 years ago
Great series

I love your stories - I'm a sucker for a hot love story with a happy ending!

HlovestoreadHlovestoreadabout 11 years ago
Beautiful!!!

That was wonderful. Just wonderful. It felt so real that I forgot I was reading. You did a great job. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
addicting)

this story is like a very nice meal that you would want for more or have it eaten over and over again.so real and nice that you will fall in love with love.(cinder)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
similar

This is exactly like my girlfriend and I ...its creepy how alike some things are. Thanks you for the beautiful story! I would love to hear more about them. Maybe their future , kids? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
yo I swear

U and I think almost alike which is scary like and the way you say some stuff im like damn this my nig- my um chick right here lol great excellent writer

laritialaritiaabout 10 years ago
O for love

you have done it again. Wonderful love story. Just love it. Thank you.

ladyarossladyarossabout 10 years ago
WOW!!!

I was just moved beyond belief with you story. It was better written than most novels you read today. I don't know if you do this professionally or not but if you don't you should definitely try, You are that good!!!! Best story I have heard here.!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing!

I really can't add much more than what's already been said. This is such a beautiful, tender, engaging, and moving love story. Thank you so much! Have you thought about turning this wonderful story into a screenplay? I think it would also make a terrific film. Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

Nice and chilled loving for a Sunday afternoon.

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaover 9 years ago
Awesome

What more can be said that hasn't already been said. I look forward for another of your fantastic stories. I do hope to read more of your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love it^.^

I would like to thank u for writing this story~it stirred my deepest emotions...

Somehow I can relate to katey (its funny to think that we have some similar situations~~

I can't come out to my family because like katey I'm afraid how they will take it.I am the youngest of the family and I'm the only one that's still single and unattouched (I only did once with a guy but It didn't felt right) sometimes I just want to shout at everyone that... I am a lesbian~

so don't ask me a fucking questions like when I will have a man in my life.Well this story gave me hope that someday I will be able to tell the world that I want a wife not a husband..

Ahm.. I forgot to mention that katey and I have the same first name:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Which first?

I've decided I'll give you the bad news first. I thought the story's construction was quite clumsy and at times it was difficult to fathom which character was narrating or talking. This shortcoming was exacerbated by a fair bit of poor punctuation. You really needed a good editor to lick this into shape.

Now for the good news. The story itself, all three chapters, was great and despite my above comment I've given you five stars. You had a perfect combination of plot and drama, sadness and happiness. I'm an elderly straight man and my youthful cynicism has withered with age. I'm now a sucker for a happy ending and you gave us that in spades. Lovely!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
how i wish

it was like reading my life, minus the happy ending..i find it hard to breathe, while reading this. it's been 4 years.. im still hurting and I haven't gotten over her. but we're friends

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Thank You again , Mon Amante. Ur stories r inspirational :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
absolutely beautiful

Thank u for writing a beautiful story for our enjoyment

macmahiramacmahiraover 8 years ago
can you plz comeback

I love all your storys come back to read them again and again we need more of those please comeback. or tell us if you're writing some where else some other websites or books plz write more more more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Such a great series. I enjoyed all three chapters immensely. It was hot, sexy and so full of love. And I'm a big fan of happy endings.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago

Wonderful series.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 3 years ago

Not sure if you are still engaged with Literotica, but second time read this piece. So nicely done - heartfelt, tense, erotic. Hope that you continue to share wherever. 5 stars.

ReesertonReesertonabout 2 years ago

I would also like to know if this author is publishing/releasing elsewhere.

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

Great story, thank you.

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94over 1 year ago

Well this is now officially one of my favorites. Simply wondering.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Now marriage is legal, great story

UncertainTUncertainT9 months ago

Even better the second time round.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous