All Comments on 'Summer Storm'

by asadama

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
MarassoMarasso8 months ago

Very nice story! I liked the sweet awkwardness between them and the fact that you made Melanie and Nolan so normal. It made them more relatable. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I concur! Beautifully written with good characterisation. A most enjoyable read. well done!

neil1955neil19558 months ago

Please keep writing. Your writing style is captivating and nuanced.

Frankenstein1962Frankenstein19628 months ago

Nicely done. Loved your story. Thanks for sharing it with us. Cheers. Frankie

BgDaddy33BgDaddy338 months ago

Sweet story. Both likable characters

ChumulyaChumulya8 months ago

Loved this story. Believable and well written.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lovely. I wish these two characters well together. Sequel please.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very well written. An excellent blend of kindness and eroticism. Refreshing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

And not a Condom in sight!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClass8 months ago

If not for the storm, they'd probably have gone home virgins. So three cheers for lightning and thunder! Thanks for posting, and good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent. I enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wonderful story, 10 stars! Nolan and Melanie may become a couple and maybe she'll tell him that she feels sick in the morning. As her belly and boobs grow, they both know they are to be parents, as well as husband and wife!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I think a mention of birth control - even if is simply an "It's OK" from the girl would be in character for a first time. Even if she is on the pill and is ok herself with going ahead, the guy in real life would be actively checking to make sure their first time doesn't end with an unwanted pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story comes as a welcome oasis in what often seems to be a desert of ungrammatical, cliché-ridden prose with one-dimensional characters whose chief features are large penises and a tiresome repetition of "fuck". This piece is well written and well developed and the two people are real and likeable. Melanie is delightful in her growing sexual assurance and Nolan is admirable in his concern for her welfare. That concern breaks down, however, at the crucial moment. A truly considerate gentleman would either say, despite the urges of the flesh, "We can't do this; you might get pregnant," or else, as has been rightly pointed out in an earlier comment, "would be actively checking to make sure their first time doesn't end with an unwanted pregnancy". The fact that Melanie and Nolan simply go ahead, with no thought for possible consequences, unfortunately makes their conduct similar to the reckless and irresponsible behavior displayed in so many other stories. (Needless to say, I am not one of those who find pregnancy a desirable and erotic plot-twist.)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very very good.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I concur with the other reviews mentioning how not thinking about the possibility of pregnancy is out of character for Nolan. Temperatures in °F rather than °C are also out of place in a story set outside of the USA. Otherwise, it is a great story with lots of potential for additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Real good first time story. Two kids who both consider themselves awkward and even somewhat unattractive learn the truth, that they are beautiful and wonderful in another’s eyes.

Olderteddybear1960Olderteddybear19608 months ago

I thought it was a great first time story and a fantasy of mine for years!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow great story. Very hot.

maddictmaddict4 months ago

I feel like I got hit by lightning to, I am Thunder Stuck

JimmySeasJimmySeas3 months ago

Wonderful story. Reading it got me hard and I love the feeling as review the story in my mind. Thank you!

Mark_Loves_CoffeeMark_Loves_Coffeeabout 1 month ago

Fabulous.. really lovely story...💕

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userasadama@asadama
70 Followers
I am using this forum to discover if I can successfully integrate the experiences of a long and rich life with a love of language, an intense curiosity, a fertile imagination, and a touch of fantasy. Perhaps this will jump start a long-held dream of becoming a writer.