Summer Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie propped herself up on her elbow beside him. The bath sheet slipped off her shoulder and down to her waist, exposing her breasts, attracting Nolan's involuntary gaze. He blushed and looked away.

"Nolan, it's okay," Melanie assured him. "I want you to look at me." Although I don't have much there to look at. She hesitated, then continued. "But you have to tell me honestly what you think."

More lightning lit up the room, highlighting Melanie's naked skin. Nolan really hadn't looked at her when he'd undressed her. Now, having been invited, he took in the sight of her nude torso. The bones in her chest and shoulders were visible, as were her ribs. But her small breasts were full and firm, lifted and accentuated by her well-developed pectoral muscles. Dark pink nipples and areolas enhanced their beauty even further.

"I know you think they're too small," Nolan said, "but I think they're just right. I think they're beautiful." A crash of thunder and gust of wind seemed to punctuate his words.

Nolan's response and the rapt look on his face were not what Melanie had expected, and she suddenly felt very female and sexy.

She'd seen enough porn videos to know what to do with Nolan's erection, and she grasped it under the bath sheet wanting to give him as much pleasure as she could. Squeezing, twisting, and pumping her hand up and down, she watched his face to try to judge his reactions.

Nolan was beyond disbelief. His genuinely kind act, offering her a ride to her dormitory, had ended up with them in bed naked together, and now she was bringing him off with her hand. Nothing like this had ever happened to him before. His one attempt to become more romantic with a female friend had ended in disaster.

Where did she learn to do this? The sensations she was creating were more intense than anything he'd ever experienced. It was getting hard to catch his breath. Her hand was unrelenting, and his need for release seized his entire attention.

I want to see! Melanie shoved aside the bath sheet covering him, exposing his engorged penis and her moving hand. Pangs of excitement and fear shot through her stomach. That ... inside me? Sex!? Can I?

Nolan was too far along to protest. Lightning flashed, thunder roared, and his climax struck. His body stiffened. He cried out in ecstatic release, his penis pumping creamy fluids over Melanie's hand and onto his belly.

Melanie thrilled at the sight of what she'd just done. I pleasured a boy—made him orgasm. She wiped her hand on the damp bath sheet. This will have to go to the laundry. She watched Nolan as he trembled and shook from the echoes of his pleasure. His penis softened and shrank. Melanie used the wet towel from her hair to clean his belly and groin.

A blinding flash just outside the window lit up the inside of the cabin. The accompanying thunder was deafening; it shook the cabin, jostling them on their bed. When the dazzling afterimages left their eyes, they saw that one of the pines beside the cabin had been blown apart. The remaining stump was smoldering, its sputtering flames quenched by the pounding rain.

We almost died! "That nearly hit us!" she screamed at Nolan.

"I know." Nolan's voice was calm, almost matter-of-fact. "In a storm like this, there's really no place safe."

"We could have been killed!" Melanie's voice trembled. "My parents—if they find out that I was naked with a boy when I died—they're going to think the worst!"

Nolan chuckled. "Probably." He shook his head. "There's not much we can do about that—not unless you want to put your wet clothes back on."

"No." Melanie shook her head.

Her sudden sneeze took her by surprise, another sign of her arousal. The excitement of pleasuring Nolan, coupled with the jolt of adrenaline from the shock of what had just happened, had created an itch deep between her thighs that she knew she had to scratch. I need to bring myself off!

A flurry of thoughts sprang into her mind almost simultaneously:

With Nolan here I can't!

Nolan's here—he could ...

We could ...

The next stroke of lightning could kill us.

I don't want to die a virgin!

"Nolan, if my parents are going to think the worst of me, that we were having sex—I'd much prefer that it was actually true."

"What!?"

"I want us to do it! To have sex." A burst of lightning and shock of thunder punctuated her statement.

Nolan looked down at his groin, his pink penis shrunk and soft. "Um."

Melanie followed his gaze. If I was a porn star I'd use my mouth on him. Throughout the many times she'd fantasized about having sex, she'd never pictured herself doing that. 'Too icky.'

Another lightning strike lit up the cabin, immediately followed by a deafening crash. We might not have time for him to get hard on his own. "Lie back and relax," she ordered.

She kicked away the bath sheet covering her lower parts and arranged herself beside him, her head level with his groin, her hips towards his head. Resting her right arm on his thigh and hip, she leaned over and kissed his limp member. She was relieved at how nice it felt on her lips, warm, soft, smooth. She kissed it again, this time touching it with the tip of her tongue. It twitched, swelled, and grew warmer. Neat!

She opened her mouth and surrounded it with her lips, then lowered her head to take it into her mouth. It was still quite small so it wasn't an effort. That's not so bad. There's not really any taste to it. And it feels neat inside my mouth. She drew her head back and lowered it again. The thing in her mouth swelled a little more, although it still felt soft. She bobbed her head twice more, almost giggling in delight as it responded. It's working! He's getting harder.

Another lightning flash and thunder shock rattled the cabin. Gusts of wind and violent rain pounded the windows. Melanie tried to ignore the storm, wanting to focus all her attention on what she was doing with her mouth. Nolan's penis had lengthened enough that there was room for her hand. She shifted her right hand to wrap her fingers around the stiffening shaft. Her lips and tongue worked on the sensitive head. Her left hand went between her thighs, onto her wet puss.

Nolan stared at the sight of Melanie's hand moving between her legs, Her groin was level with his shoulders and he had a clear, close up view of her vulva. Black hair grew in profusion over the fleshy mound of her sex, but her puffy labia were bare and open. His eyes drank in the vision of the folds and fissures that she spread before him. Her surfaces were wet and glistening, and so were her fingers, sliding over them. It was sensuous and exciting. His penis stiffened and throbbed. I hope she knows more about having sex than I do.

Melanie gave him a final lick and squeeze, and rolled over onto her back. "Nolan, you're ready. And so am I."

She watched in nervous anticipation as he awkwardly positioned himself between her legs. "Can you see where to go?" she whispered.

She saw his answering nod and steeled herself for his penetration, not knowing what to expect. She felt him at her entrance. A push. A momentary pang. Her vagina opened to let him in, the feeling as it stretched exactly what her body had been longing for. The friction of his hardness sliding into and rubbing over her softness filled her gloriously. She cried out in surprise and delight.

Nolan paused, startled by her cry. "Am I hurting you?"

"No! Keep going!"

He moved inside her, back and forth, in and out, each cycle sending waves of pleasure deep into her belly. She met his thrusts, lifting her hips, tilting them to increase the pressure on her upper wall. This is sex! I love it! Her clitoris throbbed, the walls of her vagina pulsed, roiling gushes of pleasure crescendoed through her womb. Her need to climax swelled—insistent, urgent, demanding.

Nolan tried to keep his focus on watching Melanie's nude body beneath him. It helped that she had already made him orgasm once, but the sensation of her surrounding him, receiving him—her walls squeezing, soft and warm—was more intense than her hand and mouth had been. He fought to stave off the impulse to ram himself deep inside her, over and over.

Surges of lightning and thunder kept pace with their churning, orgiastic dance.

Her gasps, moans, and cries hinted that she might be close to her orgasm. He pumped faster, more forcefully, and was rewarded with an exultant yelp.

"Yes!" she cried.

Her eyes gaped wide, staring up at him in consternation. The expression on her face was almost agony, but her legs around his hips were urging him on. His own need now was desperate and he knew he couldn't hold off much longer. He thrust again and again, faster, harder.

Rain and hail clattered against the windows. Staccato lightning lit up the universe; percussive thunder bass-thrummed the air.

Melanie screamed. Her climax arched her back, spasms of agonizing pleasure twisted her belly. Nolan was deep inside her, thrusting, driving, denying her rest. She hammered her fists on his chest. And still he pushed. The surging pangs ripped howls from her throat. He thrust again and again, blasting wave after wave of pleasure. She wailed in despair. And then his climax struck. He shuddered against her, pounding furiously. She felt the hot spurt of his fluids; a final convulsion tore through her and she cried out once more.

Melanie opened her eyes. Nolan's weight on her body was warm and comforting. She felt delicious, more sated and relaxed than she'd ever felt before, but she needed to breathe. She squirmed underneath him, and he lifted himself onto his elbows. Unable to resist, Melanie pulled Nolan's head down and kissed him, trying to express all the love and gratitude she had within in her at that moment. He kissed back, and to her delight he was good at it. And he was still inside her, softer and smaller, but still there. She squeezed him, knowing she wanted more.

Lightning strobed; the cabin shuddered under another thunderous barrage. Curtains of rain cascaded down the windows.

I don't care. I can die now. "Do you think anyone knows where we are?" she asked.

"They probably think I'm still at the pro shop," Nolan answered. "And you—maybe in a cabin you were cleaning."

Melanie nodded in agreement. "This sounds like it may go on all night."

"I think so."

"Nolan, this was my first time."

"Mine, too. Not bad for a pair of novices, eh?"

Melanie laughed. "More than not bad. You were terrific." She gazed up at him shyly. "It was so much better than doing it by myself. How was it for you?"

Nolan grinned. "It was incredible. Even better than a three hundred yard drive."

"Would you like to do it again?"

Nolan blushed. "I would. But I'm not sure I can right now."

A long series of lightning flashes and thunderclaps lit up the windows and shook the cabin.

"That's okay. You just stay where you are, and I'll take care of it." Melanie clenched her vagina walls and felt him stir inside her. She giggled in delight. "If we're going to die, I want them to find us just like this."

12