All Comments on 'Summer Surprise Pt. 01'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ArdieffArdieffalmost 3 years ago

Interesting change of pace - will be interesting to see where it goes..

FriskyMindFriskyMindalmost 3 years ago

Had to go back and reread the original story to get names and details fresh in my mind before reading this, but I had enjoyed that one much more than I expected so it was no hardship, I really like the characters, too, and was surprised but very pleased you decided to resurrect them. The blossoming love between Matt and Diane is very sweet, and Chloe is as whimsical and charming as ever. Looking forward to the follow up stories!

G5902G5902almost 3 years ago

Fantastic story, I am going to pour a glass of wine and immediately start the next chapter!!! Thank You for sharing such a wonderful story!

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 2 years ago

You know, Literotica attracts people who are not completely adverse to reading a few erotic elements. But this observation requires two side remarks. One. The greater the story, the lesser the importance of the sexual element is, at least to me. Your postings are a wonderful example of this First Law of Literotica. Two. As the mind is the greatest sexual organ, the mind likes to be seduced ... with words. Three (who says counting is important?). All sexual acts between the same persons do acquire a somewhat repetitive character. It is the heart (love) and the mind (imagination, fantasy, challenge, teasing, I could go on forever) that keeps them interesting.

Reddog222Reddog22212 months ago

Spencer Tracy was the actor in Adams Rib. Spencer Davis was a musician (Spencer Davis Group).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous