All Comments on 'Summer Surprise Pt. 08'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Disappointing. Matt is exposing his future wife not to strangers, but to fellow students and professors. And to potential employers who are looking fore interns. The collar which states she is someone's property will not sell well to potential employers. He is supposed to love her, but it doesn't come across that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The tattoo should be the ring she and her fiance wear

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your stories, yes for the exciting and arousing sexual activity, but probably more for the way you slowly build each character and let us really get to know and like them (or dislike them where appropriate). This story was like the others until the last couple of chapters, where it seemed the move from a three-way polyamorous relationship between Matt, Chloe, and Dianne jumped very sharply into a full-blown dominant/submissive relationship.

I would have enjoyed the story more had it ended with the three of them together, so have given it only 4 stars

But please keep writing your marvelous stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lost all self respect, she started out as a war widow, still grieving for the loss of her husband.

Within a few chapters she is an out of control slut with no shame or concern about who sees her body or her actions. How she expects to live any kind of normal life is unfathomable.

She has no respect for her boyfriend, Matt, who she seems to think she will marry.

Talking about the boyfriend, how on earth is he expecting to marry her when she is acting as she is?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous