Summer Surprise Pt. 09

Story Info
Dianne gets tattooed and pierced at the behest of Mistress.
23.1k words
4.7
17.8k
10

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,593 Followers

Dianne gets her tattoo and piercing. She also has sex with Matt's sister, Beth, as part of her submission to Chloe. Another friend wants to try submission for a day. It doesn't work out as expected. This chapter contains oral, anal, lesbian and group sex. It contains Dominance and submission themes including a golden shower. There is no STD's or COVID in this fantasy. JohnnyGalt helps make these better with his editing.

Summer Surprise, Pt 9

The outfit Mistress chose for Dianne was perhaps more scandalous than the first one on Monday. The skirt was as short, but the top was a tie up, open front short sleeve crop top. It was like the front of the shirt was two triangles fastened at the side that tied in front with a single string. It covered all the major parts, but left lots of cleavage, underboob, sideboob and midriff bare, and was thin enough her nipples poked out like pencil erasers, only thicker and harder. Dianne wondered if it would be less demeaning to go topless, but she loved it. She texted Todd that she was entering the campus in ten minutes and he told her to meet him at the cafeteria where he was grabbing a breakfast sandwich and coffee.

She saw Todd paying at the cash register, went up to him and handed him the leash Chloe provided. He hooked it on her collar and led her to their class. Todd was normally not the sort of person who attracted attention on campus. He was somewhat shy, deferent, nerdy and definitely not with a body women pined over. Todd definitely got his share of attention today, leading easily one of the top ten percent cutest women on campus by a leash. They noticed the leash first, then what the woman was wearing, then back at Todd wondering what he was doing with the hottie on a leash.

At least two people asked what the hell Todd was doing and Dianne calmly replied she'd lost a bet and was paying off. It was nobody's business but hers and Todd's. When they entered the accounting class, the professor asked the same thing.

"Dianne and Todd, what's the meaning of this tawdry display?"

"I'm sorry, Professor, I lost a bet and this is the consequence," Dianne said. "Remember this moment everyone when you consider the dangers of gambling."

"And the clothing?"

"Same bet, sir. As long as it's not illegal, I must wear what the winner wanted."

"Was the bet with Todd?"

"No, sir, he's both a part of my humiliation for leading me around on a leash and my assistance. Different people have to lead me around campus, and they also discourage those who might think my attire gives them permission to take liberties."

"How long do you have to pay off this debt of honor?"

"Until the end of the semester, sir. Two more weeks and I'm done. I'll try not to disrupt the class, professor, but I don't want to be known as someone who reneges on a bet."

"Try not to make any more stupid bets. Have a seat."

"Yes, sir. I'll sit in the back."

She wanted to sit in the back so hopefully, the professor wouldn't see she had no underwear under her short skirt, but it also led all those who sat in front of her to have a possible look straight to heaven, so she was constantly conscious of sitting with her legs crossed, or at least closed, and she had no doubt a few got a peek when she was trying to change positions. Dianne knew the tops of her thighs were moist from the excitement. They left accounting and headed to her next class, Todd walking beside her, appreciating the view not hidden by her shirt.

Erin and Barbara intercepted her on the way to her next class.

"I don't think I have time to do both of you before my class," Dianne said.

"Oh, you're not doing us. Erin is doing you."

"I don't have the permission of my Mistress to cum."

"So don't cum. Let Erin lick you until you're about to cum, then stop her."

"You do know that's torture, and probably outlawed by the Geneva Convention, right," Dianne said, smiling.

"But your Mistress would probably appreciate it."

"Undoubtedly," Dianne answered. "Where do we go?"

"The same broom closet Erin used on Monday," Barbara said.

Erin took the four of them to the broom closet and they all crowded inside. Erin dropped to her knees, Dianne raised her dress, and Erin licked her until Dianne told Erin to stop. Todd was enjoying the entertainment. He'd seen more pussy in the last week than he'd seen the previous seven months.

"Sorry, Todd," Barbara said, "Erin can't take care of that for you right now," indicating his erection, "but if you come straight back to this closet after getting Dianne to her next class, Erin will suck you off then. I'll give you five minutes."

Todd practically dragged Dianne to her business ethics class where Magnus took over, then rushed off. Dianne's cunt was tingling from Erin's aggressive assault on it, but she couldn't do anything about it.

"Why did Todd make tracks?" Magnus asked. "It can't be because he didn't enjoy the view."

"He had a blow job waiting in a broom closet with a five minute window," Dianne replied.

"Makes sense. I'd have done the same," Magnus laughed. "So how's your day going."

"About like you'd expect. I'm getting lots of attention."

"I can't understand why," he said facetiously.

This professor had the same objections the accounting professor had.

"Would it be ethical to go back on a bet made in good faith because it made me uncomfortable, Professor?" Dianne asked politely.

"Using my own class against me, Ms. Rogers?"

"If I don't follow through on my bet, I might have to fuck the entire baseball team, sir. You can see how this might be the preferred alternative?"

"Why would you make that stupid bet?"

"Too much alcohol, sir. A lesson to be learned on the dangers of both drinking and gambling. Perhaps you can incorporate that into the lesson plan."

"Can you at least take the leash off?"

"Only if it disrupts the class, sir. It's only for the next two weeks."

"Fine."

Two down, two to go. Dianne had a break for lunch, but Magnus had another class first. Fiona met up with them and took Dianne back to the cafeteria.

"I can't believe you're doing this, Dianne," Fiona said, sitting across from her nibbling on a salad. "What do you get out of this?"

"I can't believe it either. If you'd suggested a month ago I'd be doing anything like this, I'd have laughed my ass off. I've got to say I'm enjoying myself though. My pussy is dripping, I'm so excited."

"Then what is it. How did you ever discover you liked this?"

"While Chloe's show was running, a man and his wife came to see it. He was a Dominant and she was his submissive. We had interactions with them over a couple days and she seemed to enjoy her submission. I couldn't understand it anymore than you do. But after I witnessed their loving relationship that had these odd aspects to it, I wanted to try it myself, to see what the attraction was. I tried it, had the most explosive orgasms of my life, and found I really liked this.

"The weird part is, Erin saw me enjoying it so much, she decided to try it and you saw what happened to her last night, and that's only the tip of the iceberg. I'm not saying it's for everyone. Probably not for most people. It probably requires a certain personality to be either Dominant or submissive. I did a little research after I enjoyed my first episode, before I signed up for this gig full time, and fully half of the population has explored some aspects of Dominance or submission; tying each other up, tickling, light spanking, blindfolds, handcuffs in bed. All of a sudden, they're writing books and making movies about it and it starts to come out of the shadows.

"Like being gay, I suppose. Everyone hid it until a few years ago, and today, more and more people are freely admitting they're gay. I think people are admitting they have kinks and it's okay if it doesn't hurt anyone. It's definitely a kink, but who are we hurting. You seemed excited enough last night."

"I felt guilty about it."

"Why? If Erin didn't want to do it, she wouldn't have done it. No one was holding a gun to her head. No one's holding one to mine either."

"I feel like I'm taking advantage of a mental illness or childhood trauma."

"I can assure you I had no childhood trauma, and do I strike you as mentally ill, except you don't understand my behavior?"

"Not really, but what do I know about psychiatry. I'm a business major."

"Okay, take business for example. Don't some men exert authority by the force of their personality, more than any particular acumen or knowledge they have."

"I suppose."

"They're probably Dominant personalities. Whether or not they would take on a submissive for themselves probably depends on a lot of different factors. The people who follow them are more likely submissive personalities. Not that they're like me, but willing to obey orders. Chloe is a Dominant personality. It's very hard for people to refuse her if she exerts herself. I enjoy submitting to that Dominance.

"It doesn't, or at least hasn't yet, affected my relationship with my boyfriend. Part of it is because we're all friends. We trust each other. Matt knows Chloe won't do anything with me that hurts him. She will consult with him on matters that affect him. But look at the bright side for him. I'm naked for him all the time, can't refuse him any kind of sex. Plus, he gets to fuck Chloe as well as me. She can refuse him, though she chooses not to because he's allowing Chloe to Dominate and have sex with me. It's kind of a win-win for everyone involved as long as it continues to work this way."

"What happens if it doesn't continue working?"

"I can stop at any time. It's my choice. I can take my leash off, go home, and refuse to do it anymore. My surrender is consensual. I'm doing it because I enjoy it. It's an illusion that I have no choice in what happens to me. I obey Chloe because I want to, not because I have to. As long as I continue to enjoy it, I'll continue doing it. Have you seen me hanging my head in shame. I'm embarrassed by my situation, but also proud, because I'm able to do it when a lot of people couldn't without dying of shame."

"Who do you enjoy sex with the most?"

"Matt. I do hope to marry him some day. I don't dislike sex with women, and even enjoy it, but part of it is the submission to Chloe. Submission makes the sex better for me. I didn't ask, but I got the impression you were lesbian or bisexual. Was I wrong?"

"I don't know. Last night with Erin was the first time I've ever been with a woman, though I am attracted to them. I guess I'm confused and questioning."

"I see. I noticed the apparent attraction to me. You're kind of where Chloe was three years ago. Don't know yet where you fall. The next couple of weeks might give you some good indications of what you like, because you'll have access to anything you want to try."

"You'd have sex with me?"

"With the permission of my Mistress and the agreement of my boyfriend. I'd enjoy sex with you. I suspect Chloe would too. I kind of picked you out because I thought she might enjoy you. I can't have sex with the guys, so I hoped I'd get a couple women to agree to this, as I might be able to have sex with them. It's one of the things I'm enjoying about my submission. Being forced to have sex with relative strangers I otherwise might never have had sex with. It's quite freeing. Having sex with someone who I wouldn't have sex with normally because I'd be a slut if I did, but I'm not the one who's making that choice. I'm merely obeying, therefore I can't be a slut."

Fiona laughed. "That's a pretty specious argument."

"Isn't it, but it works for me. I don't feel like a sex crazed monster, even though I am. We need to start making our way to class."

"I think I'm going to enjoy the next couple weeks," Fiona said, rising from her chair.

"If you feel like you're becoming a sex crazed monster, you might want to become a sex slave slut instead. Your conscience might thank you."

******

The professor in the corporate taxes class didn't ask any questions or raise any objections at all. Perhaps it was Fiona leading Dianne around instead of a guy, or perhaps he considered it typical, pre end of school year hijinks. He raised his eyebrows when he saw Dianne and Fiona enter the classroom, but it was the full extent of his notice.

Ray, in the business writing class, got more attention leading a white woman into the classroom on a leash. Dianne gave her usual explanation.

"I can remove the leash without violating the terms of my bet if it's disruptive to your classroom, professor. As you might expect, my attire does attract an unusual amount of attention. Ray is making sure that rude stares don't become even more rude assaults. I'm not particularly happy being led around on a leash, but it's not illegal for it to happen."

It was a partial lie. Dianne didn't mind being led on a leash at all. It was stimulating and arousing to her, but even though she couldn't do anything to assuage her arousal now, it would probably lead to terrific sex later, just by being on edge all day. It might even temper the pain of her tattoo later, though she hoped for a half dozen orgasms before that.

On the whole, even though people often turned to look, it became boring when nothing else happened, and it was only mildly disruptive as a result. She managed to keep her bare cunt hidden for the most part. That would have been disruptive.

After class, Ray walked her to the edge of the campus. Chloe was waiting for her there and instead of removing her leash, Chloe sat on a bench with Dianne seated beside her.

"Matt should be here in half an hour and Sophia is coming to pick us up here."

"What about toothbrushes and the like, Mistress?

Chloe patted her backpack. "In here. How was your day, Slut?"

"Good Mistress. Erin licked my cunt today, although I couldn't orgasm, so it kept me on edge for the next hour or so. I had an interesting conversation with Fiona at lunch. Last night was the first time Fi was ever with a woman in any capacity. She describes herself as confused and questioning. She's never been with a woman, except for Erin last night, but finds herself attracted to them. I told her, the next couple weeks might provide her with the experiences she needs to figure out what she is."

"That's kind of cool that Erin popped her lesbian cherry, kind of. It's not fully popped until she licks pussy in return. Are you looking forward to your evening?"

"I'm apprehensive, Mistress. I've never been fond of needles, and it is a tender spot for a tattoo and piercing, but perhaps your spankings and whipping have helped prepare me. I'm hoping for several orgasms before we start. Endorphins you know."

"I'll make sure you get plenty of orgasms beforehand. No one wants to see you hurt. I got the impression dear Alice was salivating at the thought of diving into your muffless twat. Matt will probably want to fuck you first because I understand your hoo haw will be off limits for a couple days."

"Thank you, Mistress."

They talked further about Dianne's day until Matt arrived and Sophia was only a couple minutes behind.

******

"Thanks for coming to pick us up Sophia," Matt said, "and going to pick up Alice."

"No problem. She couldn't carry all of her stuff on a motorcycle. So far, I've loved the benefits of our friendship. It far outweighs the costs to me. If I had to pay for services rendered.... Escorts aren't cheap, you know. If I were paying for three of them...." Sophia laughed. "I've got a nice lasagna in the oven. It should feed all seven of us without a problem."

"This is the place," Chloe said. "The girl waving at us is Alice."

"She looks lovely, but fairly skinny."

Sophia pulled to a stop outside the tattoo parlor and popped the trunk. Matt got out and helped Alice get her gear into the rear, then she hopped into the back with Chloe and Dianne. Sophia pulled out as soon as Matt was back in the car.

"I love the outfit, Dianne," Alice said, sliding a hand under the top and pinching a fat nipple. "How's my client doing today?"

"Nervous, Alice," Dianne moaned.

Chloe released the single tie on the top and it popped open, spilling Diane's breasts out. "Very convenient too," Chloe said, sucking on one of the tender buds exposed.

"I see that," Alice said before tonguing the other one.

"Did Barbara tell you what she wanted for jewelry?" Matt asked.

Alice reluctantly parted with the the nipple she was sucking on. "She did, but like yours, it's more a temporary for now. A place holder for what she really wants."

"Would you have time to do a small tattoo on my mons?" Sophia asked.

"Define small?"

"Less than two inches. I'd like a little Tinkerbell, sprinkling fairy dust on my pussy."

Alice laughed. "Should be no problem, depending on how long Dianne's takes. If not tonight, I can whip it out in about an hour tomorrow morning. Have you cleared the area of pubic hair?"

"I was planning on getting help with that tonight," Sophia said. "There seems to be no shortage of women to help. And if you don't mind, I'll pay for anything else you're doing today."

"Sophia, no!" Chloe protested.

"Chloe, yes," Sophia replied. "I know you don't have a ton of money and you intend to go to New York or Los Angeles. You're very talented, and I want to help. Besides, that rabbit I bought when I met you; I haven't had to use it once. I did turn it on to make sure it worked, but between stud services and slave services, I've been a very satisfied woman lately, and much less lonely to boot. I'm happy to do this for you. I haven't had this much fun since my honeymoon night."

"Where's the husband?" Matt asked.

"Divorced his ass. He was a serial cheater. I found out he fucked two of the bridesmaids at my wedding. It was three months after the wedding before I found out, and I also suspect he was cheating on our honeymoon."

"Why, Miss Sophia?" Dianne asked. "You're gorgeous."

"Some men can't keep it in their pants, and he was very smooth so he had lots of opportunity. I don't even know why he married me. It wasn't for the money; he had more than I did. It wasn't for lack of sex. He was getting laid way more than I was, apparently. Maybe for a moment, there was a spark of something. It's why I admire the relationship you have. It's open and honest and you all care a great deal for one another. You get to enjoy girls and boys. You can't beat that with a stick."

"Amen," Chloe said. "I don't know what I'll do without my stud muffin and slave meat. Sex every fucking day is pretty amazing."

"Every day?" Alice asked.

"You have a cute, submissive slut like Dianne running around naked all the time, willing to do almost anything you want, it's practically impossible not to have sex every day. Of course, her bare ass naked sexy charms are similarly stimulating to Matthew, so he's running around with a boner most of the time. I should have thought of this years ago, though I have to say, I'd probably have gotten a lot less work done. It's almost addicting."

They reached Sophia's house and she parked in the driveway. Dianne reached for the ties on her top to fasten them before exiting the car. Chloe stopped her.

"No, Slut. You can go into the house topless. It's only fifty feet to the door and you're stripping off as soon as you're in the house. Nor will you hurry into the house. I'm leading you in with the leash. Remain behind me."

"Yes, Mistress," Dianne said, shaking again. She didn't see anyone out on the street, but perhaps there were people looking out of their windows. It wasn't as densely populated as their apartment complex was, maybe five or six homes with a view of Sophia's driveway, but Dianne knew she'd be deliciously exposed again. Matt and Alice got her tattoo gear while Dianne stood outside the car with Chloe shivering, though the temperature was very mild, in the seventies. Chloe seemed in no hurry to get into the house. At least a minute, she stood outside the car, not moving as Sophia unlocked her door and Matt helped Alice carry her things inside. At that point, Chloe sauntered slowly up the driveway and entry walkway with Dianne trailing behind. At least her breasts were no longer visible, only her back. What if Chloe had made her remove the skirt as well. Fortunately, that stayed on until she was in the house, but Chloe made her remove it before she left the entryway.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,593 Followers