All Comments on 'Summer Surprise Pt. 09'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Well written as always but you really jumped the shark with these last few chapters. You took three characters that I enjoyed reading about and twisted them into freaks. Your original introduction of them in “Halloween Surprise” was why I was invested in this current story. I don't understand how Dianne could make such a huge change from just seeing 1 BDSM relationship and then knowing what Matt went thru, just decide to jump in with both feet. She can't have one ounce of self respect left in her body and has given up all control just so she can be a slut with no responsibilities. Then again I don't think self respect is in a submissive s vocabulary. Matt's going along and why not. She didn't give him much of a choice and he's a guy getting all the tail he can handle. As he isn't Dominant or Submissive I just don't understand him allowing this to happen other then the way his relationship with his sister ended and he doesn't want to lose here. Chloe being there friend and then doing some of the things she's had done to Dianne is disgusting. I felt so sad for her, and all of them when her friend died, but I think Monica got out easy or is that why her character changed. How and the hell can any of them justify their actions on and around campus plus with there families. These are their pier groups and they don't think this isn't going to follow them the rest of their life. I understand college is a time to experiment and find out what you are going to do with the rest of your life but this is ridiculous. None of the other people gave “Consent” to view this relationship played out in the halls of the school other than the dozen or so people who are already involved in this relationship. About the only character I still care about now is Elaine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is Matt a secret submissive? Submissive to Dianne's desires and submissive to Chloe's control of his future wife and the mother of his future children? When will Chloe assert her control over Matt?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous