Summer Surprise Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not sure. I'd like to think about it some more, but it is an intriguing offer. Elaine and Beth didn't hesitate at all, did they?"

"It surprised me when Beth said she'd already tried Dianne. Did I do something wrong in raising my kids?"

"I honestly don't know. Things have changed so much since we were young. The things they do today we wouldn't have thought of doing, or done so with a lot more trepidation and fear. They're some of the kindest and most loving people I know. It's hard to think you somehow mis-raised them. They're not lazy, prejudiced, hateful, obnoxious or rude. They're helpful around the house, don't take us for granted. I'd be proud of kids like them. They definitely have different ideas about sex though. Then I think, what difference does it make. They're not hurting each other. They take everyone's feelings into consideration. They obviously care for one another."

"If we take the suggestion about your staff, who do you want to keep here? Who do you trust the most?"

"They've all seen us skinny dipping and sun bathing around the pool, so I'd consider them all trustworthy as we've never heard a peep about it. I've had René the longest. He's single. If anyone would enjoy being the recipient of slave services, it would definitely be him. Plus, we don't have to give up the meals he cooks. If we wanted to him to really be around. I could put him up in the guest house for now."

"I can't believe we're actually thinking of doing this."

"What did you think about Sophia?" Ethel asked.

"She seemed nice."

"I'm not talking about how nice she is. What did you think of her having a child with Matt as the father? I mean she's having sex with Matt and Chloe right now."

"There were times before I met you," Georgina said, "I would have been thrilled to have a 22 year old stud pushing my buttons. I can't blame her for that, just because she gets to partake and I didn't. I have a hard time being upset about it if he's not going to be financially responsible and no one else seems to care about it. It sounds lovely getting impregnated the old fashioned way instead of going into a clinic and spreading my legs for some clinician in latex gloves. I even admire them for wanting to provide a limited masculine presence in a child's life, even if it isn't him who made it."

"That's what I mean about you having good children. So many people might just plant it and forget it. I got my jollies and now I'm done with it. Dianne doesn't seem to have the slightest problem with it. Not Matt having sex with Chloe, or apparently Sophia, or Rosilyn or this other person who Matt had sex with. It sounds like there might be others as well. I wonder if it's part of her submissive nature?"

"It sounds as if she's having sex with other females as part of her submission. Perhaps she feels Matt should have the same privileges she does," Georgina said. "There doesn't seem to be any jealousy at all in their relationship."

"Sounds like we'll have a lot more to talk about, doesn't it?" Ethel asked. "I'll let René know we'll be needing his services and to expect to stay in the guest house and send everyone else home with pay for the next few days."

******

Elaine pulled Dianne up from between her legs and kissed her, despite the cum glazing her face.

"Was I sufficiently pleasing?" Dianne asked.

"When did you start licking pussy?" Elaine asked.

"Less than a month ago."

"Chloe couldn't have done any better. How did you get so good so fast?"

"My ass suffers if I'm not an adequate pussy pleaser."

"Do you really enjoy being Chloe's sex slave?"

"You wouldn't believe the orgasms I've had as a submissive. They're so powerful and all consuming."

"And how do you feel about servicing Matt's family?"

"It's hard to describe. It's both humiliating and intensely arousing. Knowing I don't have any control over who I need to pleasure rings my bells. I will say this, Elaine, it's less so for you than it was for Beth and would be for your Mother."

"Why?"

Dianne kissed Elaine again, a long, tender kiss filled with potential passion. "I know how much you and Matt cared for each other and through no fault of your own, fell in love. I know you still have feelings for each other, more than would be normal for a sister and brother, especially so far apart in age. When I give pleasure to you, I feel like I'm giving you what Matt no longer can. I feel like I'm a conduit for him to have sex with you, his girlfriend giving you pleasure. That makes me feel less humiliated and more aroused. Being in service to you is like serving Matt. I'm sorry you couldn't be together, which allowed me a place in his life, and that I can somehow make up for that. It's part of the reason I never felt threatened or upset when he gave you a good massage. It was a way to allow you small touches of tenderness which you otherwise can't have."

"God, you're an incredible person. I hope to hell you three don't fuck up what you have together."

"I hope not as well."

"Do you want me to give you pleasure?"

"I don't have the permission of my Mistress to cum, but I'd be happy to make you cum again. I enjoy your taste."

Dianne smiled and started to kiss her way down Elaine's body again. Elaine parted her legs and moaned when Dianne licked her slit.

******

At 2:30, Chloe used the house intercom to call her slaves to the living room for their whipping. Beth and Elaine came out to watch, wearing their robes.

"How was your sex with Dianne?" Beth asked Elaine.

"I can honestly say it was some of the best I've ever had. I'll be enjoying more of it while she's here. How was Slut?"

"She could use some work compared to what I remember of Dianne. Considering she used to despise lesbians, I was surprised at how good she was."

Chloe made Rosilyn go first. Dianne had to lick her to a couple orgasms to prepare her for her whipping. Sophia was the one to apply the whipping.

"Did Slut do something to earn her whipping?" Elaine asked, watching as Sophia applied the flogger as Slut stood in a doorway with her legs spread and arm raised.

"Not this time," Chloe said. "I want to whip them four or five times a day so they remain striped, so I give them another one before the old stripes start to fade. This will continue for the next week or so, a constant reminder of their submission to me. They don't need to misbehave for me to wish to impose my will."

Having seen Evelyn orgasm, Beth wasn't surprised when Slut orgasmed from her whipping. Sophia finger fucked her after the orgasm started, strengthening and lengthening her pleasure. It was the first time Elaine had seen it because she was working when William had done Evelyn. Sophia did some aftercare on Slut when her flogging was over, sitting down on a chair with Slut in her lap, kissing and cuddling.

It was Dianne's turn next, but Chloe gave Dianne's orgasms herself, unashamedly going down on her until Dianne had two. She removed her slave jewelry on her pussy before the whipping as her cunt was going to get some attention. It was possible Dianne was more ashamed for cumming in front of her watchers than Chloe was for pleasuring her. Chloe stood up and kissed her, then whipped her until her skin from chest to knees had red stripes criss crossing her body. Dianne orgasmed as Slut did, and Chloe worked it, finger banging her while she kissed her, Dianne grinding her hips against her Mistress's fingers like the slut she now was, aware of how everyone was watching her cum.

"Wow! That's amazing," Elaine said. "I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it. I didn't believe it when Beth said Evelyn orgasmed from her whipping."

"I told you," Beth said. "You need to start believing me. I'm not the prankster I used to be. Are you done with Slut now? I'd like her to get more practice on me."

"She's yours," Chloe said, reattaching Dianne's jewelry. "She should probably have one more orgasm after her whipping, but you don't have to give it to her. Just tell her she can masturbate if she's sufficiently pleasing."

"Super."

******

Georgina and Elaine went to work at 3:30. Chloe told them she'd have a surprise for them when they got done at 10:00.

"What kind of surprise?" Georgina asked cautiously.

"Dianne is going to tell you all about her first day in slavery, the day that made her decide to become my permanent slave. I actually have a movie of part of it, but I didn't bring it in the event you didn't want to watch Matt fucking. I actually think it will be more embarrassing for Dianne to describe it in lurid detail. Did you decide to keep one of the servants here?"

"The chef, René," Ethel said.

"Good. Dianne having to describe it to a total stranger will be even better, and when René needs to empty his balls, as I'm sure he will, Slut can provide that service."

Dianne felt herself liquefy having Chloe describe how her night would go. She knew Chloe would have more than merely describing it in mind. Chloe was much more creative than that. Sex would be involved somehow and orgasms, probably more than one. Anything which might show everyone what a slut she'd become. Like most of the things Chloe did, it would be horribly shameful and outrageously arousing.

Matt said, "I need to fuck my girlfriend, Chloe. Does she have permission to cum?"

"Why not. Make sure you remove her cunt jewelry first. You don't want to be slamming your cock against all that metal."

"Just think, Matt," Elaine said, "both of us are fucking your girlfriend on the same day."

"Maybe next time, I'll fuck her first so you can find a surprise if you go down on her."

"That's it," Georgina said. "That's a dollar for you, Elaine for using the f-word, three dollars for Matt for using the f-word twice and suggesting his sister eat his cum out of his girlfriend. Two dollars for Chloe using the f-word and the c-word. That's six bucks total. We will have a little social civility in this house or I'm dying a millionaire."

Chloe handed Georgina ten dollars and kissed her on the cheek. "We're only talking about the words, right, because I don't know if I can afford all the fucking that's actually going to happen."

Georgina laughed. "Fuck you, Chloe, and yes, I'll add a dollar to the pot."

******

Matt fed Slut at supper while Chloe fed Dianne. René, the chef, was there to enjoy the spectacle of two squirming slave girls caressed and fondled as they were fed. His prick was prominently erect as he plated his food and set it before the diners. Beth and Ethel were realizing the depth of the submission of the two girls by the pronounced begging they did to cum as they were stroked and petted. By their red faces, you could tell they were embarrassed by their behavior, yet never did they protest it. Both slaves were permitted to cum since Chloe was whipping them regularly anyway.

"René," Chloe said, "there's a reason Ethel asked you to stay for the next several days and sent everyone else home. Apparently, she finds you a trustworthy and valuable employee who is likely to keep his mouth shut about what's going to go on here for the next several days. The slave on my lap can be called Pet, the one on Matt's lap can be called Slut. Matt is going to be interviewing for several jobs for the next four days. In properly training a submissive like Slut, it's important to have a male presence with which to fuck all three of her slave holes. You're single, so there's no problem with a spouse. Pet, while she's also a submissive slut, can't fuck men other than her boyfriend, Matt, and Matt will be around enough to ensure all three of her holes are properly plugged. You will be our training tool for young Slut. At the very least, I expect you to fuck her mouth, her cunt, and her ass at least once a day, although I'd like and expect it to be more as she's quite attractive and obedient. Slut has more experience with cocks than cunts and has been trained to take a cock up the ass with a modicum of gentleness. She'll also be practicing on cunts to make up for the discrepancies in her abilities. You may watch any of that training which involves licking me, Miss Sophia, or the other slave slut without a problem. Others may be more particular in being watched. Any questions thus far?"

René had a huge grin on his face from the description of what he was going to be doing the next several days. "No questions for me."

"Essentially, you'll be paid for a little bit of food preparation and lots of fucking, so it will be the cushiest job you ever had, because we'll help with clean up. The other reason we needed you or someone like you, is you're a relative stranger. Both of my slaves are used to having sex in front of other people, but experience more shame and humiliation from doing it in front of people they don't know. Everyone else they've fucked in front of, knows they are sluts, but to expose their sluttiness to someone new gives them a little jolt straight to their cunts. As soon as Pet is done eating her food, she's going to eat me. She'll get so wet from doing so in front of you, Miss Sophia will easily be able to fuck her with a device called a Feeldoe, which is like a strapless strap-on. One of the things I want Pet to improve on is paying attention to me, her Mistress, while getting fucked and having orgasms. You watching will increase her shame and arousal and probably the number of orgasms she has."

Dianne knew this to be true. She could already feel fresh fluids on her thighs as her cunt juiced from Chloe's description. Having to service her Mistress with Beth, Ethel and René watching her every move was shooting her arousal level through the roof. She'd probably climax as soon as Miss Sophia started fucking her.

"When Slut is done eating and we've worked on Pet's training, you'll probably need some relief from watching everything. Slut will take care of your erection by sucking you as she gets fucked. I want you to tell me any time when she seems to lose focus on sucking your cock while she's fucked by the same strapless. If you feel her teeth or she stops sucking or is struggling to swallow your entire dick, tell me and we'll punish her later. When Georgina and Elaine return at ten, there will be another show for everyone's enjoyment. When that show is over, you can take Slut to the guest house for the night and fuck her to your heart's content.

"There are a few rules you must follow in doing so. I now consider Slut to be my property. I don't want my property harmed. I expect you to use a little restraint when fucking her. Hopefully, she'll enjoy it as much as you do. You'll use lubricant to fuck her ass and take a little time before bottoming out in her. Second, you may not strike her or hit her in any way, except for a few love taps on the ass which won't be visible in the morning. You will not go from her ass to her mouth tonight. You may be allowed to on one of the other days she's being trained. You will not go from her ass to her cunt without washing your cock first. I don't want my slave to get an infection which reduces her use to me. You may go from mouth or pussy to ass without issue. She's on birth control so you can cum in her indiscriminately without using a condom. You can ask her to swallow your cum or give her a facial, but allow her to wash it off in a reasonable amount of time. You can titty fuck her. As far as you're concerned, she'll be an extremely compliant girlfriend who's willing to do almost anything for you. Treat her like you want another date tomorrow.

"I'm trusting you to take care of my property. If you don't, you'll lose slave fucking privileges and possibly be fired depending on the egregiousness of the offense. I will believe her over you because she will not lie to her Mistress. She has been totally honest with me to this point because it's in her nature to obey me. Don't make me regret giving you control over her. You can instruct her on how to be more pleasing to you in providing you sexual gratification, but you can't instruct her in any other regard, such as ordering her to be pissed on. You can't bind her, tie her down, muzzle her, cuff her, choke her or anything else you may have heard slaves might do for a Dominant. Again, she belongs to me and not you. If you do what I say, you'll go home on Thursday with a sore dick because you've fucked so much. Miss Sophia also enjoys an occasional cock and if she sees the value you place on my property, she may be willing to join you one night when this slave is otherwise occupied. Has any of the above raised any questions in your mind as to what I'm allowing?"

"Seems pretty straightforward to me."

"She has a safe word, two actually. The first is 'sprinkles' or snapping her fingers twice if she can't speak. If she says 'sprinkles', she doesn't necessarily want you to stop what you're doing to her, but may need you to slow down or be gentler. Ask her what she needs and give it to her. Maybe she's sucked your cock so long she needs some water. If she says 'chocolate sprinkles', or snaps her fingers four times, your night is over and you send her back to me. She's done. No matter what I've done to her, she's never had to use either word with me. I'd like it to stay that way. Since you're done serving dinner, why don't you have a seat and enjoy the show. Slut can sit in your lap and you can play with her while you watch. Pet, it's time for you to get busy. You have my permission to cum, but don't stop licking me when you do."

René sat down and took Slut's hand, drawing her from Matt's lap to his. One hand immediately going to a breast, the other pushing down between Slut's legs. She opened them for him, turning slightly to kiss him.

Dianne got off Chloe's lap and knelt in front of her, pushing her skirt up and tugging her g-string down, exposing her creamy thighs and bald, tangy pussy she'd gotten so used to in the last month. Blood had suffused her pubic lips and her clit was hard, demanding attention. Dianne leaned forward and ran her tongue up Chloe's slit, causing her to gasp. Beth and Ethel were spellbound, watching the carnal display of Dianne submitting to her Mistress. Miss Sophia was taking off her clothes, almost ignored due to the other lewd acts in front of them. Her skirt and panties came off, leaving only stockings on the bottom. Her top remained on. Sophia removed the Feeldoe from her big purse and inserted it in her pussy. As she passed René, she bent and brushed his lips with hers. She turned her fake dick on and put René's hand on it.

"If you wanted, I could fuck your ass with this." She smiled. "Or you could fuck mine with this." She squeezed his hard cock. "Tuesday night, your choice."

Sophia lifted Dianne's hips and everyone could see how wet Dianne was, the moisture glistening in the kitchen spot lights. Sophia got behind her and easily slid the plastic prick inside Dianne's cunt, Dianne moaning as she orgasmed. Even though Dianne bucked back against her impaler, she kept lapping Chloe's liquid honey, Chloe being as aroused as Dianne was. Sophia continued to fuck Dianne and Dianne continued licking her Mistress through three separate orgasms, each seemingly stronger than the one before. When Chloe shuddered through the third one, she grabbed Dianne's hair, lifted her head and looked into her adoring eyes; lipstick smeared, face coated in cum.

"I love you, Pet. Thank you for rescuing me."

"You're welcome, Mistress."

"You can stop fucking Pet, Sophia. She did very well. It's Slut's turn to show René what a good little cock sucker she is."

As Rosilyn took her place on the floor in front of René, Chloe pulled Dianne back into her lap and gently wiped her face, then kissed her. "Did you like that, Pet?"

"Yes, Mistress. It was very enjoyable. I climaxed several times."

Chloe looked at their audience. Beth and Ethel were panting softly as if out of breath, gripping the arms of their chairs very hard so that their hands would remain still and not wander elsewhere. Matt was somewhat used to the eroticism Chloe created, but not so much his cock didn't tent his trousers. René was staring at the top of Rosilyn's head as she removed his rigid member from his pants and lowered her mouth over his shaft, taking all of it down her throat in three quick bobs up and down. Sophia was lining up with Rosilyn's equally wet core, ready to skewer her as she had Dianne.