Summer Surprise Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Truly, this doesn't bother you at all and doesn't bother Matt?"

"I know it doesn't bother me. I can't absolutely say it doesn't bother Matt, but Mistress made it clear she was going to offer me to his family and he's got the right to object to anyone I have sex with. He never said a peep, so either he didn't care or he even wants it to occur. He's giving you something he can't give you himself, pleasure. It takes nothing away from him because Chloe ensures someone is available to give him sex when I can't. Last night it was Sophia, sometimes it's Chloe, but he's also had sex with other people too. I don't care about those either, because he's allowing me to live this fantasy."

Georgina kissed Dianne's cheek and lay down on the bed, her legs parted. Dianne smiled at her and while Ethel kissed and fondled her fiancée, Dianne brought her to a slow, strong, thrilling orgasm which Dianne again dragged out for over twenty minutes. When Georgina orgasmed, she was holding Dianne against her folds, offering up her sweet tangy nectar.

Dianne sat up when the tremors passed. "I'm still available for your pleasure, or are you done now?"

"Don't you want to orgasm yourself?" Ethel asked. "Georgina and I could take turns until you cum."

Dianne laughed. "Take turns for ten seconds you mean. That's about how long it would take. It's not required you give me pleasure. Mistress will see to it I receive some if I've been pleasing. It's not prohibited, but it's not necessary. Of more importance to me, is how this will affect you two. Are you both good? No visits by the green eyed monster? It isn't going to be a problem if you each reached orgasm from some third party?"

"It's what most concerned us when we talked about this, but on my part at least, I don't have a single regret," Ethel said. "Perhaps it's like Bill said. What you do together with knowledge and consent is better than anything you do in secret, even if it's a lesser sin, say a kiss or something. It was a good feeling for me when Georgina climaxed. I loved seeing the expression on her face. I can't see that when I'm the one buried between her thighs."

Georgina laughed. "Same here. I felt no jealousy at all, just joy in her pleasure. I think we're good."

"I'll tell my Mistress you were satisfied with her slave."

"You do that. I might stay here and see if I can't do what you just did," Ethel said. "Georgina certainly seemed to like it. Do you need to wipe your face? It's quite messy."

"Mistress will want to see the evidence of your pleasure before I wipe it off. I'm good."

Dianne returned to the pool and gave Chloe a thumbs up. She told her Mistress what she wanted to do when Matt got back.

"You're a fucking horny devious slut, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress. I thank you for it every day."

Dianne let Elaine in on the plan.

******

It was after three when Matt dragged back to the house. He was whipped from the day's interviews. Dianne told him to go to their room, take his clothes off and then take advantage of his girlfriend who hadn't been fucked all day. He looked at the his family lying naked around or in the pool.

"I don't know, it will be weird having sex in front of my Mom and sisters."

"True, but after what's happened today, I don't think anyone will care. This is now a slave zone and slaves get used. I pleasured your mother and future step-mother this morning. I've pleasured both sisters, either last night or today. I got fucked by Sophia with a Feeldoe while licking my Mistress. Who knows what's going to happen to me tonight at dinner. Beth has already seen the DVD of me sucking and fucking on Super Sunday, and you unknowingly had sex with your other sister. What exactly are you hiding anymore? You have the right to take me anytime, anywhere. One of us said that might be bent over Ethel's dining room table getting nailed in the ass. I say fuck me, use me, abuse me and establish your rights to me."

Matt grinned. "When you put it that way."

"Hang up your business suit and come out here and show me a good time."

As soon as Matt left to undress, Dianne walked over to Elaine. "Elaine, my future sister-in-law, would you like this wanton slut to lick you to several wonderful orgasms?"

Elaine winked at her. "Don't mind if I do."

Dianne tossed a chair cushion on the deck to protect her knees as well as Matt's when he started fucking her. Elaine slid down the lounge chair to bring her hips closer to Dianne's lips. Elaine had already had her first orgasm before Matt returned, sporting his half hard dick.

"Oh, oh," Matt said, "looks like she's occupied."

"Nonsense," Chloe said. "She's got two slave holes open for business. Anytime, anywhere, she's yours. Take her."

Dianne pulled her face out of Elaine's superb pussy. "Mistress, may I have permission to cum?"

"Of course you can, Pet. You know you're my favorite."

"Take me, Matt," Dianne said. "Fuck me hard," then resumed supping on Elaine's snatch.

Matt knelt down behind Dianne and aligned his round dick with her round hole and pushed in. He felt Dianne climax, her pussy strangling his prick in her constrictive hot grip. Dianne braced her arms on the lounge and Matt launched into a rapid fire fucking, slamming his cock against her cushioned cunt. Dianne kept her eyes on Elaine and let each thrust from her boyfriend drive her face against his sister's liquid folds, her tongue licking and lapping the fluids Elaine was releasing each time she climaxed.

Beth, aroused by what was going on a few feet away, called Slut to take care of her. René seeing the tempting prize bent over in front of him, lubricated his cock in Rosilyn's pussy and then eased his way into her ass.

Ethel and Georgina looked at each other and smiled. "Does that offer of yours and Sophia's cunt licking services still stand, Chloe?" Georgina asked.

"For you, always," Chloe said. "One needs to take care of one's friends, and you've been wonderful friends."

Chloe and Sophia stood up and moved to the twin lounge the affianced couple were inhabiting. They knelt down in sync and the two women bent forward and found two welcoming wet pussies waiting for them. Georgina and Ethel closed their eyes, clasped hands, and let themselves be transported away on wings of pleasure. The moans of all concerned was a chorus of beautiful music.

******

"How do our two sluts look for our meal tonight?" Chloe asked.

She'd spent ten minutes whipping both of them so they had stripes visible on their naked bodies, although they were now under what little she'd given them to wear.

"Like tarts," Beth said. "Delicious bimbo tarts. I'm sure everyone will be watching them. I can't believe you're making them wear animal tails which hang down below their hemlines. Their tops are nearly transparent without any bra. That's got to be as embarrassing as hell."

"That's the point. Wait until we put them on a leash. Believe me, their pussies are probably drooling now they're so turned on and no one else has even seen them yet. Georgina, we're going to need a friendly waitress with a sense of humor to wait on us. Someone who won't get too haughty when my two slaves orgasm. You'll need to get us into their station. I'm sure I can count on you. There's only one thing left to do, and that's insert your Lushes, bimbo tarts."

Chloe knelt on the floor to insert the two vibrating egg like objects in her slave's cunts.

When Dianne's was inserted, she said, "I'm assuming this will be like The Waterfront, Mistress?"

"That's correct. Nearly the identical script, except we'll need to announce the play is in La Crosse. I even printed up some flyers to hand out at the hostess stand after Slut cums. Remember Slut, you'll stand up, project your voice and ask for permission to cum loud enough most everyone can hear you. You'll have it easier, Pet, since you're not in the play. Only our waitress needs to know you're climaxing. We have nine people, so we'll need two cars. Why don't Elaine, Beth and Matt ride with Sophia. The rest of us can go in Edith's Range Rover. Since we'll have the two slaves, I'll let Edith carry one of the leashes."

"I'm not going to lead someone around on a leash," Edith protested.

"I don't think Georgina should. She works there. It might look bad for her. We certainly can't have the slaves lead each other"

"I'll do it," Elaine said. "Let me have Dianne's leash. I don't care. I'll just pass it off as a joke."

"We had to do much the same thing at school when I was led around," Dianne said. "I told them I lost a bet. Tell anyone who's bold enough to ask we had a bet and you won and I lost. It's the only reason you aren't doing the walk of shame."

"You got it," Elaine laughed. "Sounds like fun."

"Georgina, switch with Elaine so she can lead Dianne in. One last question. Do they have long tablecloths at the Bonfyre American Grille?"

"Why?" Georgina asked, "and no they don't."

"Have you ever had your pussy licked while dining in a nice restaurant? If they have long tablecloths, we might be able to get away with it. I guess we're out of luck tonight."

Elaine laughed. "Chloe, you're outrageous. Surely you jest?"

"She's not kidding," Rosilyn said. "I had to lick a lot of pussy at a dance club in La Crosse. They didn't have long tablecloths, but it was a dark corner and near the wall and a lot of legs in between me and other patrons. Marty had to lick Yolanda too because he lost a bet with Mistress about whether I would lick pussy under the table. Stupid bets are a good reason for lots of dumb things."

They all looked at Chloe who shrugged her shoulders. "So sue me. Slut deserved it. It was a stupid bet on Marty's part. He didn't realize Slut was already my sub. She didn't know it yet, but she was acting exactly like one."

Rosilyn agreed she had deserved it. "I was a pretty nasty bitch. Mistress took me down about five pegs and turned me into a pussy loving slut."

"Which is almost the name of my new show, 'How I Went from a Gay Hating Nazi to Lezzie Loving Slut'. Slut will be one of the stars. I'd worry about her performing skills if she hadn't just lived the part. I think you'll be surprised at how well she does when you come to see the show. Notice the projection she has in the restaurant tonight when she announces she has to cum and asks for permission."

Beth snickered. "I used to think I was the wild one. I'm thinking I'm the only sane one around here anymore."

Chloe gave Elaine the remote which came with Dianne's Lush, since she had the app on her phone. Elaine had to turn it on and test it right away. Dianne was already wound up so asked for permission to cum right away. Of course, Chloe told Dianne it was up to Elaine whether or not she got to orgasm.

"I will warn you, Elaine, if you don't let her orgasm, you have to punish her afterward for cumming without permission."

"I can't whip her," Elaine protested.

"You don't have to whip her. You can spank her bare ass with your hand. I wouldn't want you whipping Pet unless you'd been trained. It's hard to over spank someone because your hand starts to hurt."

Elaine looked at Dianne with an evil grin on her face. "Yeah, I could do that. You can cum."

Which Dianne quickly did.

"Of course, after you spank her, you'll probably want her burrowed between your thighs giving you an orgasm. I do," Chloe said.

"Even easier," Elaine said.

They left and went to the Bonfyre American Grille, the restaurant where both Georgina and Elaine worked. When they went into the restaurant, they got a lot of looks; two rather scantily clad women being led on leashes into one of Madison's finest restaurants. Due to their attire, it even took a while for anyone to notice the two slaves had tails dangling under their skirts, as it was hard to take their eyes off their boobs. The hostess made a comment about the leashes, but Elaine told her the two women lost a bet and the penalty was to dine in a fine establishment dressed little better than streetwalkers and walked on a leash.

"Don't worry, it's all a big joke, It could have been me who lost the bet." Elaine said. "We won't be overly disruptive."

Chloe asked if she could leave some flyers at the hostess stand. The woman read one.

"This is for a theater in La Crosse," confused.

"Don't worry. In about an hour or so, people will actually be asking for them," Chloe said brightly. "You'll see."

Georgina checked the waitresses working tonight and got them put with Denise, who she said had a good sense of humor and wouldn't get flustered by too much. Sophia said she was paying to thank Ethel for her hospitality. That was a welcome change to Ethel who more often than not, had to pay for everyone. As they went to their table, the sounds of whispered conversation trailed them like a bridal train. Dianne heard some of the comments and each one she heard sent a jolt straight to her pussy. 'Is that a tail?' 'My God, it must be in her ass.' 'What's that other thing dangling between her legs?' 'Nice tits.' When Elaine turned the Lush on she almost stumbled. If she'd fallen, it would have left her with her skirt up around her ass it was so short. She had to concentrate to put one foot in front of the other.

Elaine turned it off again when they sat down.

As soon as the hostess left them, Dianne said, "Mistress, please ask Denise for extra napkins."

"Me too," Rosilyn said. "Five extra for me, I think."

"Do we take the leash off now?" Elaine asked.

"Tie it to Pet's chair," Chloe said, "so she can't wander off to the restroom by herself. She'll need you to take her."

Elaine fastened the end of the leash to the chair. Sitting beside Dianne, she looked down in her lap.

"My goodness. That dress is so short I can almost see your hoo haw. It's really easy to see the tail and slave jewelry now, not to mention the pink thing sticking out."

"I'm aware."

"Is it comfortable to sit on?"

"It's not bad. I know it's there. The tail tickles my thighs. My vaginal piercing makes me horny."

Denise came with the menus. "Slumming it tonight, are you Georgina. I'd think you'd get enough of this place."

"Tonight promises to be different than usual," Georgina said. "Don't be surprised by anything that happens tonight. I have no clue what that might be."

"Before you take our drink orders, we'll need ten extra napkins," Chloe said, "Five each for the two leashed women." Chloe pointed down in Dianne's and Rosilyn's laps. Denise glanced down and saw the short dresses and tails. "They tend to get a little soggy when dressed like this."

Denise chuckled and quickly grabbed ten more napkins handing them out. Dianne unfolded hers, stacked them, raised up, and set them on her chair before sitting again. She was ready to cum again she was so turned on. Denise took their drink orders and Sophia consulted about the best wine to get with their meal, finally deciding on a Ruinart Blanc de Blancs sparkling wine and an Opus One blended red for different tastes and orders.

When Denise returned with their drinks, Elaine had turned Dianne's Lush on. She was trying to ignore it because she'd have to ask for permission to cum and Denise would know, mortifying her again, but both bottles of wine had to be opened and tasted, Sophia doing the honors. Finally, Dianne couldn't put it off any longer.

"May I please cum, Elaine?" Dianne asked quietly.

"What's that?"

Dianne knew Elaine heard her. She was being played with. She spoke loud enough Denise could hear, but hopefully no one at nearby tables. "Elaine, I need to orgasm. Will you give me permission to cum?"

"Go ahead."

Dianne softly moaned as the orgasm claimed her. "Okay, Georgina. I see what you mean. Elaine don't be mean to the poor girl," Denise said.

"I let her orgasm, didn't I. She gets spanked if she does it without permission."

"Oh, I can see tonight is going to be fun. I'll be back in a few minutes to take your food orders."

"Elaine," Chloe said. "Why don't you feed Dianne tonight. You can ask her what she wants, but she needs to keep her hands in her lap so you'll need to cut her food and put food in her mouth and lift her glass to her lips. Keep that in mind. You might not want her to order the sixteen ounce ribeye, or anything so hot she needs to drink water constantly."

Elaine laughed and she perused the menu with Dianne. Dianne decided on the Ahi tuna appetizer, beet and berry salad, and the pan fried walleye with roasted rosemary potatoes and fresh vegetables. Dianne had never had walleye before, it not being a fish found in southern waters. Elaine selected coconut curry mussels, caprese salad, 7 oz. filet mignon with twice baked potato and fresh vegetables. When Denise came back for the order, it was Rosilyn's turn to squirm in her seat and ask for permission to cum. Chloe didn't give her permission, and given what Denise now knew, Rosilyn would be getting a spanking later. The thought made her smile.

Elaine told Denise to bring both plates to her as she'd be feeding Dianne tonight. When Denise returned with the appetizers, both of the leashed girls were squirming in their seats. The extra napkins made a lot more sense now.

She gave everyone their appetizers, then paused. "Georgina, why don't you introduce me to your friends. I know Ethel and your two girls, of course, but I'm curious about the others."

"Especially about the leashed ones, I imagine," Georgina replied, smiling. "The young man is my son, Matt. He's been attending school at La Crosse the last four years. The girl on Elaine's leash is Dianne, Matt's girlfriend...."

"His girlfriend?"

"It's complicated. I can tell you more at another time. Dianne also goes to La Crosse. The other girl on a leash is Rosilyn, another student who goes to La Crosse. The one holding her leash is Chloe Hamilton, a super actress, and another La Crosse student, who used to be Matt's girlfriend, and perhaps is once again if you consider polyamorous relationships as regular relationships. I guess she'd also be Dianne's girlfriend. She identifies as lesbian so I guess she's more into the female side of that triumvirate. Both Dianne and Rosilyn are Chloe's submissives. The remaining woman is their friend, Sophia Robinson, who will be assisting Chloe in managing her submissives after Chloe graduates. It's also possible Matt might give Sophia a child, although I don't know if Sophia has made a final decision yet. Did you follow that? You really need a scorecard. It's even hard for me to keep track of sometime. I just learned most of this yesterday."

Every word made Denise's eyes open wider and jaw drop lower. "And here I thought La Crosse was a sleepy little town on the Mississippi. Perhaps I should make a trip there sometime. So if Dianne is Chloe's submissive, why does Elaine hold her leash?"

Chloe laughed. "It's easier to control the orgasms of one than it is two. It's easy to confuse the remotes and I think it's kind of amusing that Matt's sister is controlling his girlfriend's orgasms on our outing tonight."

Denise had to agree that was somewhat amusing. Their conversation was interrupted when both leashed women asked for permission to climax. Rosilyn received permission and Dianne did not. Denise could see her struggling not to orgasm, but within a half minute, she could see Dianne surrender to her pleasure. Now both of the women would get spanked and she wondered if it was done while they were clothed or naked. They were both attractive young women and the thought of them bent over something having their naked buttocks turned red was kind of arousing.

She thanked them for the information and Denise left to check on the status of the rest of their order.

Chloe had noticed the look on her face when she left. "I think we turned Denise on."

"She's married to a man," Georgina said. "Why would we have excited her?"