Summer Surprise Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were married twice before to men and that didn't stop you from forming a relationship with Ethel, and neither of you suffered pangs of guilt when Dianne, Sophia and I pleasured you earlier. Though it might not be the rampant lesbian or bisexual tinged sexuality. It seemed to me she was most intrigued when she found out Dianne would get spanked if she climaxed without permission and knowing both of them were going to get spanked later for cumming. She really got a big smile on her face when I told Slut she couldn't cum. I think she was wondering what it would be like watching cute women getting their asses turned red with a nice spanking. I'm going to ask her."

Sure enough, when Denise returned with their entrées, Chloe asked. "Do you want to watch?"

"Watch what?"

"Watch Dianne and Rosilyn get spanked."

Denise almost dropped the plate she was holding she was so flustered. She gathered herself, setting the plate down.

"Is that possible?"

"You close at eight on Monday nights, do you not?"

Denise looked at Georgina and Elaine, her two coworkers. "Yes."

"Could you make reasonable excuses to your husband to account for your lateness, that you're going out for a drink after work with some co-workers?"

"I've done it before."

"Then come over to Ethel's residence after work for some wine and a show."

Denise looked at Georgina and Elaine again, wondering if this would get her into trouble. "Would they want a stranger watching them get spanked?"

"What they want is of no consequence. Their naked bottoms are going to get spanked regardless. I'd do it in the restaurant if I didn't think it would affect Elaine's and Georgina's employment or get someone arrested for indecent exposure. If you want to come, come."

"I'll call my husband and make sure he's okay with my going out and let you know."

Chloe smiled. "You do that."

Denise finished with their food and hurried away.

"You sure had Denise nailed," Elaine said.

"What I'm finding out is Dominant and submissive tendencies are far more prevalent than I first thought. I suspect most people who realize they have them, never act on them. A lot more people may not realize they have them until they're exposed to it. When it's suddenly thrust in front of them, they get this sudden flare of interest they might need to test out. Erin didn't realize her nature until she saw it in Dianne. Sophia didn't realize hers either until seeing it. I didn't know about mine until I set Super Sunday up for Dianne. Had you ever thought you'd be excited by spanking someone? You know you want to do it."

"No, although I'm not sure it's a general interest as much as it is the idea of Dianne being Matt's girlfriend. Like you told Denise, it's amusing giving his girlfriend orgasms. The spanking would be icing on that cake. This whole evening has been amusing. I haven't had this much fun in I don't know how long."

"Maybe since Matt and I took you ice skating?"

"When did you go ice skating with Matt and Chloe?" Georgina asked.

"Elaine was passing through La Crosse on her way to New York to see some Broadway shows and skate at the Rockefeller Center. She didn't know you guys had moved to Wisconsin or Matt was going to La Crosse. They met randomly," Chloe said. "You didn't think she looked Matt up, did you? It was a total accident and when Matt knew Elaine wanted to ice skate but had never gone before, we took her ice skating to teach her how. That's how they learned they were related."

Ethel smiled wryly. She knew the whole story.

"I guess I never thought too much about it. I was just so happy to have Elaine back in our life again."

"Serendipity," Chloe said. "Total luck. If Matt hadn't met her, she'd have disappeared in New York, perhaps still a working girl. Sometimes, things just work out for the best. Eat up, everyone; the food smells delicious."

"How did they meet?"

"At a costume party they were both attending. It was late and Elaine was tired and hungry, so Matt took her out to eat. They talked to each other and realized they were brother and sister. Elaine was hesitant about seeing you again, but realized dear old daddio might be pulling the same shit with Beth he had with her, so they decided to check up on her. The rest is history."

Elaine had worried when Chloe started talking about how Matt and she had met. Yet Chloe had managed to tell just enough to satisfy Georgina's questions and skip over how long before they found out and what happened before they did. She had been surprised her mom had never asked more about it. Perhaps Georgina was so relieved, she didn't question the miracle that brought Elaine back into her life. Chloe was truthful, told just enough to answer a question and not enough to spill the beans. It gave her a starting point for any other questions. She smiled at Chloe gratefully, then started feeding Dianne.

Dianne would take bites of food from either the hand or fork of Elaine, sips of water or wine from the glasses and goblets that she held to her lips. Occasionally, Elaine would dab at her lips with a napkin from the table and not under her buttocks. Sometimes, when Dianne looked like she was getting comfortable, Elaine would turn the Lush on again and watch her squirm, frequently resulting in another orgasm, some with Elaine's permission, some without.

Chloe was essentially doing the same with Rosilyn, but she'd traded the napkin on the table for one of those Rosilyn had been sitting on and dabbed at Rosilyn's lips with the wet perfumed scent of her own cunt. In fact, the scent of aroused pussy was on the heavy side around their table as all the women seemed affected by the not quite lewd display.

When Denise returned with a dessert menu, Rosilyn was struggling with her need to cum again.

"This is your chance to shine, Slut. I want you to resist cumming as long as possible. When you need to orgasm, please stand up, and projecting your voice so everyone can hear you, ask me for permission to cum. I'll give it to you, but you need to remain standing so everyone in the restaurant can see you. Then we'll make our little announcement again. Remain standing until I'm done, and don't forget to bow to your audience."

"Yes, Mistress, it won't be long now."

"I know it won't," Chloe said, kissing her.

Denise had to watch. She wondered what announcement Chloe was talking about. She could see Rosilyn fidgeting more and more with each passing second. Perhaps a half a minute passed, then Rosilyn shot to her feet like she was on fire.

In a very loud voice which caused half the restaurant to look at her, Rosilyn said, "Mistress, may I please have permission to orgasm?"

"Yes, you may," Chloe responded in a normal voice and the resulting orgasm was epic. Rosilyn could scarce remain on her feet. She leaned on the table and started shaking like a tree in a hurricane, loud moans emanating from deep in her throat. It went on for over a minute and Denise could hardly believe her eyes. Ethel, Georgina and Elaine hadn't seen anything like it either and as twisted as the other things Chloe had done, this seemed the topper. When the last few twitches seemed to die, Chloe stood up and started clapping.

"Amazing, absolutely amazing. You were brilliant Rosilyn. People, let's hear a round of applause for Rosilyn Bechtold. The scene in the deli diner Meg Ryan had in 'When Harry Met Sally' had nothing on the performance you just witnessed today. This was a scene from the new show being presented by the La Crosse Community Theater beginning on Friday, July 12, running for two weeks. I know that's a far distance to go for a play, but I guarantee you won't be disappointed with a performance like that one. Make it a weekend trip, take in the sights, take a riverboat cruise. Have a great time in our neck of the woods. Take a bow, Roz. Show them how much you appreciate their applause."

Sure enough, the people started clapping, some cheering, some just standing to see the girl in the translucent blouse, short skirt, with a tail dangling below the hem. Roz was both embarrassed and transfixed by their applause after her earth shattering orgasm. She bowed to the four corners of the restaurant as they applauded.

"You'll find flyers advertising the performance of 'How I Went from a Gay Hating Nazi to Lezzie Loving Slut' up at the Hostess Station. Thank you for allowing us to briefly interrupt your meal. Your patronage at this fine establishment is greatly appreciated. Thank you."

Chloe sat down and let Rosilyn have the spotlight for a few moments before she sat down.

"I can't believe you just did that," Denise said.

"Any publicity is good publicity," Chloe said with a smile, kissing Rosilyn.

"I'll be there tonight," Denise laughed. "Wild horses couldn't keep me away."

"I told you," Georgina said. "I don't have the foggiest what will happen next."

"They'll be talking about this for the next six months, if not longer," Denise said.

"You won't be offended by nudity, will you, Denise, because slaves are spanked on their naked asses?"

"I guess I'm old enough to handle it," Denise said, realizing she would be seeing some red buttocks tonight.

"I don't know about the rest of you," Chloe said, "but I'm thinking I want something other than dessert right now. What say you to returning home?"

"If no one else wants any dessert," Sophia said, "Denise can bring us the bill."

Given the meal, no one needed dessert. Matt's balls were aching and he wouldn't mind some quick relief. The rest of them were ready to go home too. Denise returned with the check, Sophia taking it. Georgina gave Denise the address and told her they'd see her later.

As they walked to the car, Matt said, "I need Beth and mom to ride with Ethel and Elaine and Dianne to ride with Sophia."

"Why, dear?" Georgina asked.

"Any time, any where, is the promise Chloe made to me when she turned my girlfriend into her submissive. This is anytime and anywhere is in the car. I need relief fast. Elaine can continue holding Dianne's leash from the front seat. Dianne can sit in the back with me."

Georgina put her hand over her mouth. "Oh, my. That is probably for the best."

Almost as soon as they were in the car, Matt released his cock.

Dianne looked up at her temporary Mistress. "Elaine, as a former cock sucking professional, please feel free to give me any tips if you notice any areas for improvement," before descending over Matt's cock.

Just as she'd enjoyed licking Elaine while Matt fucked her, she enjoyed sucking Matt's thick stalk in front of his sister who watched her swallow his cock. Dianne took her time and tried to make it as pleasurable and memorable as possible, finally extracting his salty, hot seed as they were pulling into Ethel's driveway. She left Matt's cock out of his pants when she finished, lightly stroking it.

"Did you detect any issues I should be working on to be pleasing to your brother?" Dianne asked, smiling.

"You are a deviant bitch aren't you. I'm going to enjoy smacking your naked ass," Elaine said.

"Am I missing something here," Sophia asked. "There's an undercurrent I don't understand in this car."

"What Mistress didn't say when telling Georgina about how Elaine and Matt met again in La Crosse, Miss Sophia, is that it took several days for them to figure out they were siblings," Dianne said. "In the course of those several days, they developed a sexual relationship. They met as Frankenstein and Vampirella and didn't tell each other their real names until they started falling in love. Georgina and Beth can't know. Ethel knows and realized it was unintentional. It's created a strange dynamic in all our relationships.

"I felt sad about their loss. It was like losing a loved one, which I understood from losing my husband. I've enjoyed teasing Elaine about my having sex with the same person she did, but I'm not concerned about what happened. Elaine actually taught me how to suck big dicks like Matt's so I wouldn't be so inept. That teasing is probably why she'll enjoy smacking my ass. I got a little kick from licking Elaine this afternoon while Matt fucked me. It was almost like Matt was fucking her through me."

Sophia laughed. "That explains the undercurrent perfectly. Don't worry, your secrets are safe with me."

They got out of the car, Elaine with Dianne's leash in hand, joining the others already in the house. Dianne quickly stripped off her clothes. Rosilyn was already naked. Since Denise was coming in a short time, the rest of them remained clothed, though Elaine had Dianne licking her to a couple quick orgasms for nearly the same reason she wanted to spank her. While they were waiting, Chloe and Sophia striped the two women with the flogger again. Ethel opened a couple bottles of wine and got glasses.

Denise arrived around 8:40. As soon as she walked through the door, Chloe had her two slaves display for their guest. Their bodies with red stripes from their whipping, tails still descending from their asses, though without the dress, pussies glistening with their arousal and from cumming from the Lush which still inhabited their cunts. Denise could finally see everything on Dianne, the slave jewelry and the tattoo. She asked about it.

"Feel free to inspect it," Chloe said. "The jewelry identifies that Dianne belongs to me. The tattoo she agreed to for me, to signify I owned her pussy. The Chinese characters says 'My Pleasure Slave' and my initials are beside it."

Denise knelt on the floor next to a very naked slave who was clearly showing the signs of her arousal, by both sight and scent.

"How exactly does that work?" Denise asked, fingering the jewelry. "How can Matt be her boyfriend, yet she's your slave and is this real gold?"

Dianne was conscious of the woman's hands between her thighs, the movement of the jewelry traveling up to her pussy. She felt another drop of her juice slide down her thigh.

"It's real gold, a gift from Sophia. Matt, Dianne and I are engaged in a polyamorous relationship which began after my girlfriend was killed here in Madison. The woman the governor proclaimed the Monica Franklin Day after. At first, it was just sharing their bed because I didn't want to be alone, then it morphed into more. Dianne witnessed another Dominant and submissive and was intrigued enough to want to see what it was like for herself. I arranged for several hours of submission for her. That few hours was enough for her to determine she wanted to be a full time submissive. Matt is too nice to be her Dominant. He'd never make her do what I did to those two in your restaurant. It's not in him. It is in me. As part of her submission to me, Dianne can't refuse Matt sexually. She can't have sex with other men, but she can with any woman I want her to have sex with as long as Matt agrees. Since I'm taking his girlfriend away at times, I try to ensure he's never without a sexual partner, whether it's me, Sophia, Slut, or someone else."

"Like who else has she had sex with?"

"Three of Sophia's neighbors, five other female students at school, four other women here in Madison, the woman who waxed off her pubic hair, the woman who did her tattoo and piercing and another waitress from a restaurant in La Crosse we did something like we did in yours. She also did another man, but that was a one time thing before her present submission was established. Rosilyn is the same except she has no boyfriend so she'll fuck anyone I want."

"So you could order one of them to have sex with me?"

"What would your husband say if you did?"

"You're not joking, are you?"

"Not a bit. You wanted to see them get spanked. Elaine is going to spank Dianne forty swats because Pet climaxed four times without permission. So did Slut. She gets forty as well.

"If you wish, you can spank Slut yourself, and when you're done, Slut will lick you to three orgasms. Whether or not you accept is up to you. Whether or not you tell your husband is up to you. If you think he'd be amenable, you can call him, tell him you're going to spank a naked girl and then she's going to lick you to three orgasms and if he wants to watch it, he can, and we'll hold your phone so he can watch, then you can go home and I'm sure he'll fuck hell out of you. It might fuel your sex for a month, but only what happens to Slut. I won't do that to Pet and Matt. Do you think your husband would want to watch?"

"Oh, God. He probably would. Let me think about it."

"You have until Dianne's spanking is over with to decide, then tell me how you want to proceed."

Denise could feel her heartbeat accelerate. To imagine she might have Rosilyn's naked bottom over her lap while she spanked it forty times had her pussy in a lather. Imagining her tongue then slithering through that same pussy already had her on edge. She felt as if the slightest touch might make her cum. While she considered what she was going to do, Chloe removed Dianne's pussy jewelry.

"Elaine, it's very possible Pet will cum while she's getting spanked. It's not uncommon," Chloe said. "The spanking is always more arousing and easier to tolerate if Pet has a couple of orgasms first. You can finger fuck her to a couple first, or I'll do it before Pet gets over your lap. If she does orgasm during her spanking, I would appreciate if you would finger her then to keep her orgasm going as long as you can. The purpose of a spanking is not as much to punish her with pain as it is to establish my Dominance and her submission. The orgasms help do that as the only way she gets to have them is when I permit it."

"I'll do it," Elaine said. "Stand in front of me Dianne with your legs spread as they are now."

Knowing the relative stranger, Denise, would watch her get fingered to orgasms, started a slow burn in Dianne's pussy. If she lasted two minutes before the first one, she'd be surprised. The fact it was Matt's sister doing it added fuel to the fire. The only thing which would make it better and worse would be if it was Matt's mother doing the fingering. She moved in front of Elaine and felt her slim fingers slide up her slick tunnel. Dianne moaned and thrust against Elaine's hand.

"Christ! I don't know if I've ever felt a pussy this wet," Elaine said.

It was true. Dianne felt a rivulet start down her leg, not just a couple drops. It was as if she'd developed a leak. He legs felt so rubbery, she put her hand on Elaine's head to steady herself, almost dizzy with desire. As expected she climaxed quickly, moaning louder, Elaine's fingers moving faster, rubbing her g-spot.

"Fuck me," Dianne whispered. "Fuck me with your fingers. Make me cum again. It feels so good, Elaine. Unnggghh." She rocked back and forth, leaving a wet mess on Elaine's hand. Three minutes after the first, the second orgasm rocked her, rumbling like thunder.

Not waiting for a command, Dianne draped her naked ass over Elaine's lap. Elaine smacked her.

"Harder," Chloe ordered. "You're making her submit to you, not playing patty cake."

Elaine smacked her harder. "That's better, see how her ass pinked up with that one. Again, a little harder," Chloe ordered.

Dianne's ass was rocked by another swat. "Perfect," Chloe said. "Just like that one."

Elaine's hand kept falling, first one cheek and then the other, hard enough to set Dianne's ass on fire, the heat quickly transmitting warmth to her cunt. Thirty-one stiff blows to her buttocks before Dianne realized she needed to cum again.

"Permission to cum, please," Dianne pleaded.

Elaine stopped. "If I don't give her permission and she cums anyway, does she get ten more?"

"She certainly does," Chloe laughed, "but remember, your hand is feeling it too. You may not realize it at the moment, but it will hurt when you stop. Not as much as Dianne's ass, but it will hurt."

"You don't have permission to cum," Elaine said, continuing the spanking.