Summer Surprise Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Those aren't just sparks for Dianne. It's a simmering flame, and all it took for it to be released is submitting for a couple hours to know it's what she wanted. The whole point of telling you this is so that, hopefully, you'll understand why we're doing this and realize we're not a bunch of wack-a-doodles who belong in a nut house. What Dianne just did was far fetched and a little bit crazy, but she's not crazy. I'm not crazy. It's a fairly common part of who and what we are. So when you see me running Dianne and Rosilyn through their paces the next few days, you're not going to try having us committed or think there's something wrong with us. There's something different about us, but no different than it is to be gay in a straight world.

"This past Saturday, at Dianne's Guardian Reward party, we played out a rape fantasy. Some people were victims, some people were rapists. When we were done, we talked about it. Everyone, regardless of their side of the game, expressed increased arousal from playing it. The thing is, it was a game. No woman wants to be raped, yet rape fantasies are fairly common. It perhaps speaks more to the loss of control and helplessness Dianne gets from her slavery fantasy, because this is also a fantasy. I won't hurt her. She trusts me not to hurt her. She can stop it at any time she wants. But it is a powerful fantasy which she gets to live. Not everyone wants to live it. I love being on the other end of the fantasy, but I'm not all powerful. I can't do anything I want to Dianne. Some things are spelled out, things she won't do under any circumstance, but let's say she never thought of all the things I could do. So if I do something she doesn't want to do, she says her safe word and it ends. In a way, she holds the ultimate power in our game because she can opt out whenever she wants. Nothing I do or say can change that. She's granted me a lot of power in her life, but I'm going to respect the power she's kept for herself.

"What you witnessed is also arousing. I know you were all affected by it. Watching a submissive slut like Dianne and Rosilyn submit to their Dominant is a powerful aphrodisiac. You probably all want to engage in wild monkey sex right now. As far as I'm concerned, that's okay. It's natural. Slut is being given to René tonight to thank him for staying and participating in our naughtiness. As for the rest of you, I offer Dianne and Sophia or me if you don't want to just masturbate. Either Sophia or I have to take care of Matt because the rest of you can't. You may expect the same offers to be made many other times over the next few days and during the day, Matt won't be here to take one of us."

Beth ended up taking Chloe and Elaine taking Dianne. Ethel and Georgina were considering the implications of what adding another party to their bed might do to their relationship. Chloe assumed at some point, they'd end up wanting to see what having a submissive slave slut in their bed would be like. How could you not wonder? René had hustled to the guest house with Rosilyn in hand as soon as he could, the large erection from his fondling in the pool still evident. Before going off with Beth, Chloe told Dianne that she could orgasm if she needed to, though she was not to touch herself.

"Yes, Mistress."

Elaine was tired after her waitress shift but still had Dianne lick her to three orgasms before she was ready to sleep. Twice during the night, Elaine woke her again for another orgasm. Elaine demanded two more in the morning when she woke up.

After the last one, they were lying cuddled together and Elaine asked if the orgasm Dianne had last night was as good as it looked.

"It was very powerful. Most of my slave orgasms are wonderful. Even ass fucking is pleasurable to me. It's more subservient."

"Have you cum since then?"

"I'm not allowed to touch myself, so no."

"Can I order you to masturbate?"

"Only Mistress can order me, although I can never refuse Matt sex. It's part of my agreement with Chloe. It's one of the perks Matt gets out of my submission besides sex with other people with my complete and total approval. I feel if Mistress can make me have sex with others, Matt should be able to as well."

"It doesn't bother you, Matt having sex with other people?"

"It doesn't. It would have before, but almost as soon as we both started having sex with Chloe, that feeling of possessiveness went away. It's like I know Matt is mine and the sex doesn't matter. Now I'd feel stupid restricting Matt to sex only with me when I'm having so much of it with other people."

"Do you want me to lick you to orgasm for some relief?"

"If you wish. I know you're not particularly bisexual, although I know you've done it in the past for money. I don't expect it. I'll certainly get plenty of orgasms today regardless of whether you give me one or not. If you don't feel like licking me, I'd also accept finger fucking or tribbing, but none of it is necessary. I did it for my Mistress and because I wanted to, not because I needed something in return."

"I'd be happy to finger you," Elaine said, "for all the pleasure you've given me."

"I'd happily accept."

They started kissing while Elaine's hand moved between Dianne's thighs to bring her to orgasm. Dianne sighed in pleasure when Elaine's fingers slid through her folds. There was no sounds for awhile but the squelching of her fingers and soft kissing with heated moans.

"If there is any other fantasy you could do, Dianne, what would it be?" Elaine asked suddenly.

"Do you want me to tell you the truth, or tell you only what I think we could legitimately do?"

"By all means, tell me the truth."

"You're going to think I'm even more perverted than I am now."

"Is that even possible?"

"I think so. You know how I don't care if Matt gives you naked massages?"

"Yes?" Questioning.

"I know he wouldn't, but I sometimes hoped that he'd remove his clothes and give you a good fucking in addition to the massage."

Elaine's fingers stopped moving and there was total silence for several minutes.

"You really don't care, do you?"

"No. I thought it was tragic what happened. I know it's illegal, but it was sad. I'd love to be in a sixty-nine with you while Matt fucked you. That would be what I'd want to happen."

More silence as Elaine considered it. Then Elaine's fingers started moving again. Dianne moaned some more.

"What do you think we could legitimately do?"

"I think there would be nothing to stop me from licking you to orgasms while Matt fucked me. We'd be adding him to the bed, but he wouldn't touch you. I could even see fucking you with a strap-on while Matt fucked my ass, although that puts you both in closer proximity. I still think it would be legal technically, though it touches the fringes of what's permissible."

"I actually love both of those ideas, though it's probably as perverted as you think it is."

"What I think is perverted has started morphing from what I used to think was perverted. If anyone had told me in high school I'd be doing anything I've done in the last two months, I'd have tried to commit them. Daddy might disown me, but I don't care really. Chloe is right about one thing. If what we do doesn't hurt anyone else, how bad is it? What happened to you with your step-dad was atrocious. It not only hurt you and was something you didn't want to do, but dramatically changed the course of your life. That was a crime, regardless.

"I know why you shouldn't have children with your family. That too has negative consequences for the child. It hurts someone. I would never try to coax you or Matt into doing something illegal. That would hurt both of you and your family if you were caught. If it weren't illegal and you're not having children, I have a hard time seeing the harm, but three years ago, I'd have considered it evil and the worst kind of sin, so like I said, I'm morphing. Even though what I suggested is probably legal, I'm sure your mother, sister and Ethel would have problems with it, therefore, I don't see it happening, but it is my fantasy."

Elaine started fingering Dianne faster and she eventually climaxed, her moans smothered on Elaine's lips. They laid there kissing a few minutes more.

Elaine suddenly got up. "I'm starving. All those orgasms made me hungry. Shower together?"

Dianne laughed. "Sure. All that licking and tonguing made me hungry and thirsty, no matter how good you taste."

Laughing, Elaine said, "Matt was damn lucky he met you."

"I suddenly got a wonderful idea, Elaine. Do you want to hear it?"

"What is it?"

"I can almost guarantee we're going to start having public fucking. It's part of what Chloe does to establish her Dominance and my submission, like what happened on Super Sunday. Having to fuck in front of other people fuels my shame and arousal. If you were willing to let me lick you in public, Matt could start fucking me. Since it's out in the open, no one would think we're trying to pull a fast one and engage in incest or near incest in private. I'm the one having sex with you. He's having sex with me. Imagine his thrusting pushing my face and tongue against your pussy, how wickedly wonderful that might feel."

"You're dangerous, you know that?"

"Chloe has turned me into an unrepentant slut. I refuse to take responsibility for it. Blame her."

"I will."

They took a quick shower without much fondling or fooling around and joined the others already in the kitchen. Matt and René had shorts on. Ethel and Georgina, robes. Everyone else was naked. Elaine did have a robe on herself, but shed it when she saw which way the wind was blowing.

"You slackers," Chloe said. "How many times did you orgasm, Elaine, and was Dianne sufficiently pleasing?"

"Dianne was wonderful. I climaxed seven times before we got up. She's an excellent little cunt licker. How was Chloe, Beth?"

"She left me thinking I should reconsider the whole heterosexual thing. Maybe I could get used to a nice strap-on instead of a cock, you know?"

Elaine laughed. "Yeah, I get that. René, how was your experience with a slave slut?"

"My cock quit working around seven this morning. I certainly can't complain." Rosilyn smiled.

"Does anyone have complaints," Chloe said, "because this is the time to voice them. Matt has got interviews scheduled this morning and afternoon. He'll need to borrow a car."

"He can take mine," Sophia said. "It's the least I can do for how pleasantly sore I am this morning."

"Slaves, it's time for another whipping. In the living room, chop-chop. Same as last night. Let's stripe those beautiful bodies. You're also getting tails this morning, but that can wait until after breakfast."

"Tails?" Beth asked.

"Butt plugs with tails attached. Very sexy. They're also going to be wearing them out to dinner tonight with skirts so short the tail will stick out beneath it. They'll also be led on a leash into the restaurant. So humiliating, the little sluts will probably gush as they go to the table. Dianne will be wearing her slave jewelry too. I don't know if that will stick out below her skirt, but people will be able to hear her coming and going. Dianne has a pussy piercing now in her clitoral hood. She frequently orgasms just walking around. It makes her very wet all the time."

Dianne suspected they'd be wearing a Lush as well. Chloe didn't like leaving a hole unfilled when they went out. If not the Lush, then Ben Wa balls, anything to make for delicious torment. Sophia went with them into the living room and did the whipping on both for practice as Chloe watched, leaving their bare bodies well striped. After eating another delightful meal prepared by René, they helped clean up the kitchen. René declined another blow job because he said his cock wasn't yet ready for more.

Chloe lubed her two slaves, sticking the foxtail in Dianne and the raccoon tail in Rosilyn. The others watched this little display and like last night, it did enough to fuel their libidos for a time. Matt got dressed and headed for the first of his job interviews. The rest of them headed for the pool. Ethel and Georgina finally shed their robes. Chloe told the two slaves they weren't to get their tails wet, but to serve anyone who wanted pleasure. Both Beth and Elaine took them up on it rather quickly, delayed perhaps because they'd be doing it publicly, in front of both their mother and in front of René. Both women enjoyed two orgasms. Sophia and Chloe took advantage of them next. René was finally ready for more fun and he actually fucked Rosilyn in front of everyone, holding her tail up as he plowed her pussy, cumming after several minutes with guttural grunts. He cleaned up after himself with a towel so she wouldn't leak on her tail.

Georgina and Ethel were having quite the quiet conversation together, huddled together in the pool. Finally, they kissed and Ethel asked if it were possible to take Dianne to their room.

"That's fine. I'm reasonably certain you won't hurt her," Chloe smiled. "Not everyone is prepared for public sex. Dianne, I want you to be good to them."

"Yes, Mistress, extremely good."

She took their hands and went with them to their bedroom, right off the pool. They closed the drapes for privacy.

"What should we do?" Georgina asked. "This is the first time either of us has had a threesome."

"For now, don't consider it as a threesome," Dianne said. "Think of me as a living sex toy. Why don't you kiss and fondle each other as you usually do and I'll do the toy thing, a set and forget vibrator if you will."

"I can't believe we're doing this," Ethel said. "This is the craziest thing I've ever done, Matt's girlfriend, for God's sake."

"I'm Matt's girlfriend, but Chloe's sex slave. Except for Matt getting sex whenever he wants, my submission comes first. It's why I'm considering giving Chloe control of my reproduction. It's the greatest act of submission I can conceive of. Who wants to go first?"

"Do Ethel first. I'm still trying to wrap my head around having sex with my son's girlfriend."

"Ethel, lie down and spread your legs for me. I want you to pretend you're tied down. I'm going to tease you and delay your pleasure for a fairly lengthy time since we're not in a rush. Try not to close your legs or direct me to where you want me to go. Leave your pleasure to me and I'm reasonably certain you'll be satisfied."

Ethel nodded and got on the bed, spreading her legs. Georgina began kissing and caressing her upper body while Dianne directed her attention to below the waist. Five minutes later, Ethel was moaning regularly and her body was wriggling fairly often as Dianne teased her. It was ten minutes before Dianne began paying some attention to her clit and slyly inserted a finger into her sheath, searching for and finding her g-spot. When she sensed Ethel getting closer to an orgasm, she removed the stimulus to the more sensitive areas, but moved to secondary pleasure zones, not wanting her to lose arousal, nor yet to cum. After twenty minutes, Dianne did what she could to bring Ethel over the top and Ethel had a strong, shuddering orgasm, her toes curling and legs locked around Dianne's head.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh," Ethel moaned. "So good, it feels so good."

Dianne kept licking her through the completion of her tremors, then stopped when she sensed Ethel was too sensitive, almost flinching when her tongue came near her clit.

"Are you sure you weren't a lesbian in a former like," Ethel whimpered. "Heavens, that was good."

"I don't remember a former life, but I do have a demanding Mistress. As a lesbian herself, she appreciates a talented pussy licker. Since Mistress taught me what I needed to know, I'd expect I'm relatively good at it. You two actually helped her develop this particular technique. When you talked about tying each other down, Monica and Mistress tried that, but they realized you didn't need to be tied down as much as you needed to defer gratification; to put the other person in charge and for the licker to not let them cum until they'd been teased a while. It's what Mistress does with me by making me ask for permission to cum and wait until I have it. As much as it's frustrating not to orgasm when I want, I have to admit the orgasms when I'm permitted to cum are out of this world. Surrendering control to her means I never get to cum when I want to cum, only when she allows it. Theoretically, she also owns my orgasms when I have sex with Matt, but she usually gives me permission to cum when he's using me so I don't interfere with his pleasure. Theoretically, she could make me stop when I'm close and finish him in my mouth, or get him close to orgasm in my mouth so when he uses my other slave holes, I don't get enough stimulation from the sex to cum. Matt gets to orgasm either way, so he doesn't care."

"What an unusual way to live," Ethel said, still somewhat breathless.

"It is, no question. I certainly never imagined I'd be living like this."

"What's it like?" Georgina asked.

"Do you know the Wizard of Oz, where Dorothy's in Kansas and everything is black and white for the audience. Everything is clear and in focus, but it's all in black and white. Dorothy believes the world is black and white; she's never know anything else. When she's transported to Oz by the tornado, the world is in color, completely different from anything Dorothy has ever known before. She suddenly realized she was living in a black and white world and this is what things should look like. Becoming a submissive was like that for me. I suddenly realized what the world was and what it should look like. It's like all my senses are elevated and I'm seeing in color for the first time."

"It sounds marvelous."

"For me, it is. I don't think it's for everyone. As Mistress said, she couldn't be a sub, but maybe being a Dominant is like that for her. Because of her creative nature, she comes up with plans for me I could never imagine until they happen. When they do, I'm swept away. I know tonight at the restaurant will be very intense. I both dread it and welcome it. I dread it because I know how embarrassed I'll be and welcome it because I know how excited I'll be. I'll be flying, almost like a drug high. My orgasms will be crazy good. Knowing I'll be climaxing in front of a room full of strangers will knock me out."

"Are you sure you'll climax?" Georgina asked.

"I'd almost guarantee it. Even if Mistress doesn't give me permission, I might cum anyway. Last night, with the cucumber inside me, even without moving it, I was close to cumming. Just having it inside of me, filling me so full with you watching me and telling you all the slutty things I did was almost enough. I was so close. When Bill was here, he made Evelyn masturbate on the pool deck in front of Matt and me, but she didn't have permission to cum. Every time she got close, she had to stop, though she had to keep her hand on herself, her pussy, she couldn't remove it.

"Bill told us we'd make it worse for her if we got close and watched her masturbate and tell her what a nasty slut she was for fingering herself in front of us. Delphine, who had a Dominatrix mother, told us a trick her mother used. We kept talking to Elaine about her situation and how aroused she was making us and what a horny slut she was. Matt ordered her to cum and she climaxed, without even stroking herself. It's like she couldn't help it. It's like that for me too. If Chloe had suddenly ordered me to orgasm, I might have done it without further stimulation."

"You're joking!" Ethel said.

"I'm not," Dianne replied. "Since becoming Chloe's submissive, I'm always wet and ready for sex. I haven't touched myself at all today and no one has touched me since Elaine fingered me to an orgasm before breakfast. I'm sure my pussy is leaking up a storm right now, juices running down my thighs. I feel I'm on a hair trigger and it would take me very little to climax. I'm probably the easiest woman to get off in the house, unless it's Roz. It affects her too. I never have to worry about being too dry. Even Matt's big cock slides into me without a problem. It's the darnedest thing, but everything I do for Mistress has me hot to trot. I never know what she'll ask of me and yet I'm ready for anything. I rarely need lube, even for my ass, if you're willing to wet it in my pussy first. Georgina have you worked through your issues about screwing Matt's girlfriend yet, because Mistress expects me to give you a lot of pleasure. If you'll lie down, I want to take care of you, too."