Summer Surprise Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see. What are those rights?"

"I won't have sex with other men, Master, and I can't refuse him sex at all, primarily."

"How do you feel about Chloe being Dianne's Mistress, Matt?"

"It was strange when it first started, realizing how much control Chloe would exert over Dianne, but I haven't suffered from her control. Chloe makes sure anytime I don't have Dianne as a sexual companion, I do have someone, whether it be Chloe herself, or someone else. She confers with me before doing different things with Dianne to make sure I'm on board. She's very careful not to step on my toes and part of it is because we also care deeply about one another."

"Perhaps it's appropriate to discuss what I had planned then, because you might have some say in the matter. Tomorrow, I'm sending you out with Evelyn to buy some clothes for all of you, my gift for everyone. That includes you, Matt and you, Rosilyn. Evelyn knows where to buy what you should get. They will be suitable attire for taking in the Broadway shows I have planned for the next couple nights, but they will be risqué for the slaves, showing much skin. New York is quite cosmopolitan and you can show off quite a bit as long as you wear something that can be called clothing. You'll attend shows on Friday and Saturday. I thought perhaps some sightseeing on Saturday. Think about what you'd like to see and it will be arranged. On Sunday, we'll start the most intense of the training.

"On Sunday night, I wished to take everyone to a BDSM club in Manhattan I belong to, started by a friend of mine, Joshua Greenbriar. The purpose is to see the extent of the kinks related to BDSM which you might be interested in pursuing. You'll see a little bit of everything. The rules of the club might affect whether you want Dianne to attend. All submissives will be naked, and they may be fondled by anyone there, men or women. They can't be fucked by anyone without the permission of their Dominant, Chloe, in this case, but you can expect young, pretty slaves like these two to be fondled frequently, tits, pussy and ass, including to orgasm. New meat always gets attention.

"If you don't want that to happen, you may not want Dianne to attend. There's one other rule that applies they should be aware of. Slaves cannot speak to Dominants unless they're asked a question. If they do speak, the person they speak to may punish them. It is ten swats with any punishment instrument the person wants and the only restriction is they can't break skin. The Dominant may break skin and you'll see some people there who are partial to Sadism and Masochism. The members will frequently try to trick you by starting a conversation. Something like, 'What a pleasant day today', which really isn't a question. If they ask, 'How do you like the weather?', you may answer. Don't be tricked into responding to anything that isn't a direct question. If you're unsure if you might be tricked, we can gag you so all you can do is shake your head for no and nod for yes, avoiding language altogether."

"I have a couple days to think about it," Matt said. "I'll make up my mind on Sunday if that's all right."

"That's fine. Monday morning, we'll continue Dominant and submissive training, have lunch, and I'll have you flown back to La Crosse and Brianna back to LA. I'm interested in finding out how much you know already and what types of things Dianne and Rosilyn have already experienced."

"I filmed the first part of Dianne's initial experience and I brought the DVD," Chloe said. "That will give you a good overview of what I've tried to do with her, with them both, really. The one exception being other men are no longer included in Dianne's submission, but Rosilyn can fuck anything."

"We'll take a look after dinner. I'd also like to witness you punishing both of them."

"I brought my paddle and whip," Chloe said.

"I'd prefer you use something you're unfamiliar with. You won't always have something you've used before, so let's skip your paddle, whip and hands and pick out something totally new. A different one for each."

"I guess that tosses out the wooden mixing spoon I used on her then."

Bill smiled. "Yes, but a good creative use of something fairly common."

"I've been trying to keep both of them well striped since last weekend, whipping them three or four times a day. They're probably due for another."

"We'll wait until after dinner, so we can take our time. They should be bringing the food into the dining room at any moment."

Bill took everyone to a large dining room on another floor. Delphine was there with Madeline and she warmly greeted them when she saw them.

"I was thrilled when Evelyn said you were coming. I hear Dianne is now a submissive. And I missed meeting Chloe. So nice to meet you finally."

Bill also introduced Delphine to Brianna and her two slaves. Delphine gave everyone a hug.

"Delphine is a woman leaning bisexual," Bill said. "Don't be surprised if she wants to spend time in one of your beds. As long as she monitors Madeline, she's free to do as she chooses."

"How much of this building do you own, Bill?" Brianna asked.

"All of it. I had a smaller residence here in New York out on Long Island, but took advantage of the downturn in the real estate market to upgrade. I held onto my other property until the market recovered and sold it for about what I paid for this. It's five floors above the garage. What servants I need are on the first floor. The second floor is public spaces such as the dining room, my office, living room. The third floor and fourth floors are bedrooms and family spaces. The fifth floor is where we'll be spending much of Sunday. I'll give you a tour later. I'm building a new home in Los Angeles which will probably turn into my primary residence, but I'll keep this due to spending much of my time in New York. I prefer a home to a hotel."

Dianne and Rosilyn were aware of the three servants serving dinner. Monique and Adele were more accustomed to nudity in front of others, but every time Dianne found herself nude in front of someone new, she felt her pussy moisten from her arousal. It made her feel she was an exhibitionist, even though she'd never thought she was. Her first time being nude somewhat publicly was when she'd gone camping with Matt, and that had been a protected cove. Now, her Mistress kept her as exposed as legally possible and she became excited every time she was exposed to others.

It got worse when Chloe told Dianne to get into her lap and she was caressed to orgasm three times in front of everyone, hiding her face against her Mistress's neck each time she squirmed in climax. Delphine seemed to enjoy her discomfiture, grinning widely every time she trembled through her waves of pleasure.

Dinner over, they adjourned to an entertainment room with a massive TV and superb sound system for brandy and Dianne's Super Sunday movie. Chloe gave the DVD to Bill who started it playing. Dianne got to watch a life size image of herself becoming a slut and heard every moan and whimper she made that Sunday, in stereo. She was so aroused, Dianne didn't mind when Matt took her, bent over a foot rest and the live version of herself moaned as loudly as the image on the screen. All of the Dominants had to enjoy the services of one of their slaves. Adele took care of Chloe while Delphine fondled herself, also under the spell of the sexual passion Dianne portrayed.

The movie over and all the Dominants having had their lust sated, Bill asked Matt, "This is what made you decide not to include other males in Dianne's submission?"

"At the time, it was only supposed to be a one time event. The black woman was an uneasy participant because she'd been having trouble with her boyfriend and his desire to see two women have sex, including her, but somehow, Chloe got everyone to agree to participate the one time. It's hard to refuse Chloe if she really has her mind set on something, which is probably why she's the Dominant Dianne wants. I was friends with everyone, so it wasn't too traumatic, but a lot more sex occurred after filming stopped. I didn't want anything like that to happen again, but I didn't regret it happening once."

"Chloe, you demonstrate a rather substantial understanding of submissive psychology already. You also exhibit the proper procedure to address sub drop. Is that natural?"

"I boned up on the subject for about a week before this scene was done. I wanted to offer Dianne something memorable without compromising her safety. Especially with other people there, I didn't want to go too deeply into the more punishing aspects of submission. I thought about letting everyone take a few swats to Dianne's ass, but there were too many unknowns and no one would have known what the hell they were doing, so I thought the risk was too great.

"I decided to focus instead on the humiliating and shaming parts of submission, the psychological punishment instead. Leaving her in the dark about the presence of others watching her. Having her masturbate with a cucumber. It was probably bad enough Dianne realized she was doing it for Matt and me, but when she realized four of her other friends witnessed her as well, she had an explosive orgasm even though I was spanking her at the time. The only one stronger was the one she had during her final scene where I was fisting her on the bed when she squirted. She's squirted a few times after that, and usually there's an extra element of shame such as masturbating for the pizza deliver guy after being on edge for an hour or yesterday when Matt was fucking her ass and Matt's sister, Elaine, was licking her."

Dianne blushed and Bill and Brianna both expressed their surprise.

"It sounds worse than it really was," Chloe said. "Elaine was extremely careful not to touch her brother. Dianne has been very aroused by having sex with both of Matt's sisters, his mother and Ethel. It's the little extra freakiness involved which Dianne enjoys. It goes towards her submissive shame and humiliation."

"My sister had sex with Dianne?" Bill asked.

"Pretty much all the women, me and another woman named Sophia as well. They never did it separately, it was always as a couple, but yeah, everyone had a lot of sex."

"Master Bill," Dianne said, "this is the quality which makes Chloe so effective as a Mistress. She told me I'd have sex with Matt's family and without any threats or coercion, people tend to do what she wants. She offered her slaves to them, and makes it sound like the most normal thing in the world for them to use us, then said she doesn't make us do what she wouldn't, so she'd have sex as well, so we all ended up having sex. It hasn't affected anyone's relationship or caused any problems amongst the participants. It's like we want to do what she wants and we do it. Rosilyn was an uptight, lesbian hating bigot. Chloe seduced her dressed as a man and within a week, had her licking pussy in public and wearing a sign to school which says she's a cock sucking, cunt licking slut and licking her non-lesbian roommate three times a day. Rosilyn couldn't resist either. If Chloe was an evil person, I'd be afraid of her, but she's not evil, just twisted, which is why I'm pleasuring Matt's family and Ethel."

"And you had no objection to Dianne having sex with your family, Matt?"

"It's not incest, so I guess not. I'm as much under Chloe's spell as Dianne is. Without being too crass about it, I thought it was perfectly natural to accept being pegged by either of them. Chloe likes anal sex, so everyone likes it. If one of us does it, we all do it. It becomes natural. I wasn't too surprised Dianne chose Chloe over me. It made perfect sense. I wouldn't be horribly surprised if she was fucking your ass before the weekend was over. I don't expect it, you being Dominant yourself, but I wouldn't be surprised."

Brianna chuckled. "That's something I'd like to see. Bill Thornhill with a strap-on up his ass."

"A strapless Feeldoe is much better, Brianna. More pleasure for both participants," Chloe said. "If you want to try it, I brought one with me."

Brianna laughed again, more heartily. "We need to be careful around this one, Bill."

"Mistress got a waitress from Georgina's workplace to come to Ethel's, spank Rosilyn's bottom and then get her pussy licked to three orgasms while her husband watched on FaceTime," Dianne said. "She's very persuasive."

"I'd like to see you discipline your slaves now. Do you need any equipment?"

"Only the punishment instruments."

"The top right hand drawer under the TV," Bill said.

Chloe got up and pulled open the drawer. There were more than a few things in there. She recognized a riding crop from when Babs used one on Erin. She pulled one of those out and set it down by the TV. There was a split strap, a like a short leather belt which had been carved so it had two tails, still fairly wide and about six inches long.

"What's this thing called?" Chloe said holding it up.

"That's a tawse," Brianna said.

Chloe held up what looked similar to a spur, except with smaller, sharper prongs on it. "And this?"

"Wartenberg wheel," Bill said. "Normally used to test neurological response when you've suffered nerve damage, but an interesting effect on sensitive skin when there's no nerve damage."

Chloe tested the points. "Can this draw blood?"

"It can if you press too hard. That's not the intent."

"Why's there a candle in here? In case you lose power?"

"Hot wax for heat play," Bill said.

"Have you done hot wax?" Brianna asked.

"I have, a few times."

"Perhaps I'll have you do it to one of my girls, show me how it's done."

"Whatever you wish."

Chloe also pulled out a stiff leather paddle, a stiff flexible wooden or rattan shaft about three feet long, a wooden ruler, and a bag full of clothes pins.

"I think I know what these are for, pinching skin on the breasts or labia, right?"

"Could be anyplace the pins can grip, hips, flanks, arms, inner thighs."

Chloe also found The Enforcer, and a standard leather flogger.

"I'm thinking this riding crop and this wooden switch type thing."

"That's called a cane, not like a walking cane, but designed for whacking misbehaving buttocks, famous in English schools for much of last century. A bit out of favor now. Packs a good wallop. Can leave severe welts if you're not careful."

"I'll use the riding crop on Slut and the cane on Pet, say twenty swats apiece. If I may, Brianna, I'd like to borrow Monique to give each of them two orgasms before I start. I'm sure they'll each appreciate her skill before they're punished."

"Of course. I'm sure Monique will love tasting two new pussies."

"I'll use the chair Monique vacates to bend their butts over. Rosilyn, let's start with you."

"Yes, Mistress."

Monique got up gracefully and had Rosilyn sit down and spread her legs over the armrests of the wing back chair. She went to work and quickly gave two orgasms to Rosilyn. Chloe had Roz go to the back of the chair, bend over it and grip the arms. Chloe swished the riding crop through the air briskly a few times, causing it to whistle, then smacked the chair back right beside her making Rosilyn jump.

"What are your safe words, Slut?"

"Sprinkles and Chocolate Sprinkles, Mistress."

"I want you to count and thank me for each one."

"Yes, Miss Chloe."

Chloe tested the crop on herself a couple times, striking her bare legs smartly. She gave Rosilyn a stiff swat to her right cheek. Roz flinched. "One, thank you, Mistress." Chloe ran her hand over the mark on Rosilyn's derrière, examining it closely, stepped back and whacked the left cheek. "Two, thank you, Mistress." Chloe examined the left buttock as closely as the right one. She nodded, satisfied, and proceeded to give Rosilyn the remaining eighteen. Rosilyn whimpered softly for the last half dozen and she was quietly crying, but never uttered a word. Her butt was a splotchy red, but there wasn't any broken skin.

After the last one, Chloe plucked her off the chair back, turned her around and hugged and kissed Rosilyn while fingering her to another climax. "Good girl, Slut. You're so brave and strong. I'm so proud of how well you did. Matt was impressed too. Why don't you go see him and he'll finger you to another climax, but then I want you to suck his cock for me, all right?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Pet, you're next. Have a seat and let Monique take care of you."

"Yes, Miss Chloe."

As Monique worked on Dianne, Chloe said, "I'ver heard the cane stings really hard and will leave some nasty welts. Since it's the first time I've used one or even seen it used, feel free to say 'Sprinkles' if it hurts too much. This is not a contest. This is a learning experience for both of us. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," Dianne gasped, having her first orgasm. "I want Monique to teach me what she's doing so I can be a better slave to you. It feels so good."

"I'm sure she'll be happy to pass on what she knows to a good slave such as yourself. You'll reward her for her help, won't you, Pet, and her Mistress as well for allowing Monique to instruct you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Monique finished the second and Dianne took up position over the chair. Chloe whistled the cane a few times, getting a feel for it, watching the flex, the speed. She tested it on herself and winced, realizing it was too strong and cut back and tried it again.

"I just want you to count for me, Pet. Find your subspace. This will hurt."

"Yes, Mistress," Dianne breathed, already searching for it.

Dianne heard the cane swish and a sharp pain on her right glute. "One," she hissed.

Chloe paused and examined the damage. There was a welt but no broken skin. She stepped back again and applied the second blow to the other cheek. "Two," Dianne said, her voice not quite so pained as she was more prepared for how it would feel now she'd felt it once. It hurt the same, but she already felt herself drifting away on the endorphins Monique had flooded her body with. Like Rosilyn, Dianne had tears sliding down her cheeks, but other than her count, said nothing else. There were ten red welts on each of her beautiful buttocks and Chloe suspected they'd last a couple days at least.

"My beautiful Pet," Chloe said, turning Dianne to face her. "I won't have to whip you for a couple days. I'm sure your ass will remain marked that long. You were so wonderful and so brave and I love you so much."

Chloe sank down and gave Dianne her last orgasm with her tongue, lapping the liquid Dianne had leaked during her punishment. She then sat down on the couch and held Dianne to her bosom, wiping the tears from her cheeks and stroking her hair.

"Very good," Bill said. "I've not seen anyone do it any better."

"I concur," Brianna said. "I'm not sure what I'm doing here. She could be training me."

"I'm sure there are still things I need to learn," Chloe said.

"We're all always learning," Brianna said. "I learn something new every day, from different people. You have an excellent grasp of corporal punishment. There are other forms of punishment for your slaves. What do you know about Orgasm Denial or Forced Orgasms?"

"Not much at all."

"Those are excellent tools for slave punishments, especially as slaves are horny sluts. There are a wide variety of techniques for enforcing discipline. Since slaves want and need our approval, something as simple as sending them away with a harsh word or standing them in a corner can be effective tools.

"Evelyn hates to be reminded of her former history. Bill reminding her of it is hard on her. Since I have so many slaves and they all want a piece of my time to get the emotional support they desire for their submission, even refusing to see one for a few days can be devastating punishment. I have a couple girls who enjoy a stiff spanking occasionally. Not giving it to them can be worse for them than an actual spanking. You don't want only one tool in your toolbox or it will become ineffective. I can clearly see you're already an outstanding young Mistress, much better than I was at your age, although, I was probably still a submissive at your age. I think I was a year older when I turned the page."