Summer Surprise Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Miss Chloe."

Dianne went to change again and her other purchases were bundled with the clothes she wore to the store.

"Rosilyn, we need to start talking about what I want you to be looking for when we go to the theater tonight. What are we seeing, Evelyn?"

"We're seeing 'To Kill a Mockingbird' tonight and 'Moulin Rouge' tomorrow. Bill thought one drama, one musical."

"Good thinking. A non-musical is a good place to start. We'll talk about what you need to look for in the car."

They soon had all their packages and went out to the limousine. Dianne was soon buried between Chloe's thighs. "Go slowly," Chloe warned. "I want to savor this. Now, Rosilyn, the things you need to watch for tonight are these. Notice how the actors are projecting their voice. It has to come from the diaphragm to reach everyone in the theater. These theaters are much bigger than the Community Theater in La Crosse, so they really have to get their voice out there without screaming. People don't want to pay a couple hundred bucks for a ticket and not be able to hear a damn thing.

"Scene blocking is where the director decides where actors are going to stand when their lines are delivered. It has to make sense to the audience. The actor can't be looking one way and talking to someone else, even if the someone else is the audience. Also, you can't talk to the back of the stage. It doesn't make any difference how you can project voice if you're not facing the audience. If the scene calls for you to be walking away from the audience, you'll turn as if you forgot something to deliver your lines, or then shout through a door or window as if you've left, but had one more thing to say. As a one woman show, I didn't have to worry about blocking because I could go anywhere on stage I wanted. With two of us, we do.

"Next, gestures on stage are huge. They have to be to be seen at the back of the theater. You don't just wink at someone, you exaggerate it so everyone can tell you winked, like this." Chloe showed her a magnified wink, which involved her head's posture, thrusting it out obviously. "You'll shrug your shoulders not with a little movement, but throwing up your arms. In movies, they can do close ups of the actor, so small gestures, like a soulful glance is meaningful to the audience. There is no close up shot in theater, so everything had to be big. Pay attention to what the actors do up on stage to make small movements large. Those are the three things I want you to pay most of the attention to. When you start working with me, I'll show you how to act as if there are other people on stage with you, even if they aren't and how to talk to them as if they exist, so the audience knows what their lines are even though they aren't saying them, but, just memorizing your lines will do most of that for you.

"Remember though, you won't just be speaking your own lines as you went through the reality of your conversion to cunt licking slut, but Marty's and Yolanda's as you interacted with them. They won't be on stage, but their lines will."

"How do you do that Miss Chloe?"

"Let's say you ask someone for directions. There's no one there who will give you directions but you can respond like, 'Let's see if I got that right. I go four blocks down Main Street, turn right on Hibiscus for two blocks and the building is on the right.' You've just delivered that line for him. Remember when we intercepted you outside the library and Marty set the bait when he shouted out, 'Hey, did you get those Taylor Swift tickets?' Marty won't be on stage to say those lines so it will go something like this. 'Hey, Marty, just got your text. I got the Taylor Swift tickets.' Then he asked if I had a date yet. Instead, I would say, 'I know what you're going to ask yet, and the answer is no, I don't have a date.' We've created the scene without Marty saying a thing. We'll do that with all the important lines which need saying. I've been working on the script for about two weeks now, off and on. It will be ready by next Thursday and we can go into rehearsal on Friday."

"That's quite interesting," Evelyn said. "I've gone to dozens of plays and never realized all that went into them."

"There's quite a difference between stage and screen and I've always admired people who can do both and be good at both. If someone has got both a Tony and an Emmy or Oscar, that person is an actor's actor. They've mastered everything. Some people can be good on screen and suck on stage and vice versa. It's a talent to be good at both, both subtle and large, expressive for a live audience and just a hint of emotion for a camera. I'm ready to cum now, Dianne. Get me off. That's a good girl," Chloe said, moaning through her orgasm. "Evelyn, do you have Bill's permission to cum?"

"Nope. High and dry today."

"Then go take care of Matt, Pet. He's had a hard on since the store. I'm surprised he wasn't fucking you while you licked me."

Dianne got busy between Matt's legs. They were back at the townhouse by four and Bill was home.

"We've got reservations at Tavern on the Green across the street at 5:30. Do what you need to prepare. The limo will pick us up there for the trip to the theater. Theater clothes everyone."

"You're going to love what Dianne is wearing tonight, Bill. If you don't have a boner all night, I've failed miserably," Chloe said. "She's so fucking sexy."

"I love what she's wearing now. Is it sexier than that?"

"Way sexier. We figured she could get away with this one in La Crosse. The next outfit she'll put on would get her arrested there."

Bill laughed. "You got a tuxedo for the show tonight, Matt?"

"I did, and thanks."

"We should be dressed like gentlemen to escort these beautiful women around."

Bill was amazed to see the outfit Chloe had picked out for Dianne. Because of the collar on the dress, Chloe had adjusted Dianne's, and she'd removed the largest part of her vaginal jewelry until they were going to the theater because they were walking to the restaurant. The dress Brianna had picked for Rosilyn was a stunner as well, with soft fabric forming an X over her C sized boobs and fastening to the rear of the skirt portion towards the rear above her buns. It left her belly bare almost to the pubic hair line atop her mound.

When their group crossed the street to Central Park, the swirling gusts of wind blew the material of Dianne's dress all around, exposing much of Dianne's hindquarters and slave jewelry, which she was made aware of by the horns of the cars at the intersections and the catcalls and wolf whistles of a ConEd maintenance crew working near the park.

"Oh, baby, come to Papa," one of them shouted.

"Unless you got a Mama, she ain't coming, Dada," Chloe yelled back.

All seven women were dressed sexily, and the eyes following them across the room in the restaurant were like beacons of light pointing at them. Dianne could feel them tracking her as if she were the only one there.

"Are you wet, dear," Chloe whispered, brushing her neck with her lips.

"It's running down my legs, Mistress," Dianne admitted.

"I'll have a taste after we're seated."

"Mistress, if you do, I'm sure I'll cum."

"I like my women juicy."

Dianne sat between Matt and Chloe. Evelyn and Bill were on the opposite side of Matt, then Monique, Adele, Rosilyn and Brianna beside Chloe. Chloe waited for the waitress to take their drink orders before thrusting her hand between Dianne's legs and touching her pussy. Dianne gasped and climaxed; an orgasm Chloe pushed harder by continuing to stroke Dianne's clit after it started.

The waitress had been startled by the gasp and watched as Dianne subtly thrusted against her Mistress's fingers. She smiled. It looked like it would be a fun night at work.

"What would you like to drink tonight," the waitress, Margot, asked Chloe, who still had her left hand between Dianne's thighs. Chloe pulled her hand out and licked her slick fingers.

"What do you recommend that goes with pussy juice?"

The waitress laughed. "I thought I'd heard everything, but that's the first time anyone ever asked me that question. Is it sweet, tart, tangy?"

Chloe took another taste in front of the waitress. "I'd say a cross between sweet and tangy."

"You might want to try an 'Old Fashioned' although you're nothing if not brand spanking new."

"An Old Fashioned it is then, thanks."

"And what would you like, Miss," Margot asked Dianne, grinning.

"What do you have that's made with Southern Comfort, Margot?"

"For you, I'm thinking a Slow Comfortable Screw."

Dianne blushed. Chloe said, "I think of the same thing all the time, especially since Dianne is from Georgia. What's in it?"

"Southern Comfort, bourbon, orange juice, and Portobello Sloe and Blackcurrant Gin."

"Three kinds of alcohol," Chloe said. "Should make it easy to get into her knickers. Bring that for her."

"You've already been in her knickers. How easy does she have to be?"

"Easy enough to get into yours if you want, but you have to be willing to share the bed with me and the young man on the other side."

She gave the four of them a once over. "That's doable. I don't get off until 11:30 though."

"We'll be attending a play after supper, I'm thinking that might be perfect. We're right across the street." Chloe turned to Bill. "If that's okay with you, Bill?"

William laughed. "Who am I to stand in the way of young lust." He gave Margot the address.

"We'll see you late tonight, Margot," Chloe said. "I'm looking forward to it."

"So am I."

Margot took Matt's order, appreciating the tall, well built young man she was going to spend the night with. Margot had never been in even a threesome before and now, it was going to be a foursome. She finished the rest of the orders.

Brianna shook her head. "You're absolutely outrageous."

"That's Chloe," Matt said. "Outrageous is her middle name. I'm sure Margot never imagined herself going somewhere with one of her customers tonight and without any pushing or coercion at all, she's going with three. I wonder if Margot has ever had group sex before and now she'll be in bed with three strangers."

"Can I help it if Margot is as horny as we are?"

"She didn't strike me as particularly horny when she walked up to the table," Matt said.

"And constantly pushing boundaries," Bill said. "Dianne is still ready to pop, aren't you?"

"Yes, Master Bill," Dianne whispered, still humming from her last orgasm.

When Margot returned with their drinks, she held her middle finger up to Chloe's face. "May I give you a taste of the other pussy you'll be sampling tonight?"

Chloe looked and saw the finger was slick and shiny. She opened her mouth and Margot inserted her finger.

"Mmm, yummy," Chloe said. "I'm looking forward to tasting the source. When you bring our dinners, give Matt and Dianne a taste too."

"It's not possible to shock you, is it?" Margot asked.

"Telling me you were an ax murderer might do it. Showing me how good you taste, not so much."

Margot laughed. "I'm going to have a good time tonight, aren't I?"

"If you don't, it won't be our fault."

Margot took everyone's orders. While they waited for their food, Brianna told Bill that she was now Rosilyn's Dominant, and Chloe explained to Bill and Evelyn how she'd become acquainted with Rosilyn.

"My next show is going to be about Rosilyn going from the person who called Fiona and Dianne's nasty dykes in the ladies room into the pussy loving slut she is. I'll arrange for free tickets if you want to see the next one."

"You're not going to have nudity on stage are you?" Bill asked.

Chloe laughed. "Not in Wisconsin. Perhaps nude body suits or implied sex using shadows against screens, perhaps a combination of both."

"I'll be going out to Los Angeles again towards the end of July. My new house is supposed to be completed in August. Perhaps a stop in La Crosse to see you might be in order. You might see me there."

"Looking forward to it. You coming to my last show was a rather fortuitous event for me."

"How so?"

"The death of my fiancée had laid me really low. I was contemplating suicide at the end of my show run. Having to relive it every day wasn't helping much either. I was just hanging on by the skin of my teeth. Your visit prompted Dianne's piqued interest in submission which eventually led to her own. That's the only thing that saved me, I think. It's possible something else might have popped up, but at that moment, it's what saved me."

"You hid it well," Evelyn said.

"I'm an actress. I seldom let people see the real me. I tend to come off as sunshine and light, but it was bitterly hard putting on that front. There's still a well of sadness inside me, but Matt's and Dianne's love and her submission kept me going. It's getting better, but I can probably cry on command, it's so close."

"I'm sorry," Bill said.

"It's not your fault. You've been nothing but good to me and my friends, your sister, perhaps others I don't know. Flying us here, buying us clothes, taking us to two Broadway shows and helping train me is a wonderful gesture on your part. You have nothing to be sorry for."

Two servers brought two trays loaded with their food. Before setting plates on the table, Margot offered her fingers to Matt and Dianne to lick clean. The other server was shocked when she saw it.

"Don't worry," Chloe said. "We asked her to do it. The customer is always right, right?"

When Margot set Chloe's and Dianne's food down, Chloe whispered. "Did you take your panties off to make it easier to serve our appetizer?" Margot blushed and nodded, not daring to speak. "I should make you show us, you naughty girl."

Brianna shook her head again with a big smile. "I should use you to recruit new girls."

"Sorry, won't have time. This is just for fun."

They had a lovely meal, the conversation was lively and stimulating, with Chloe impersonating a lot of different actresses when she answered, causing everyone to try to guess who she was. When Bill paid the bill, Chloe passed Margot a slip of paper.

"My phone number in case you get cold feet or want to chat sometime."

Their exit was as remarked upon as their entrance and Dianne was aware again of how much she was flashing as she walked. Chloe was going to add the rest of her jewelry, but noticing how Dianne was trembling when she parted her dress, Chloe told Matt to fuck her.

"This poor slave slut needs to cum bad, Matt. Fill 'er up."

Bill started to raise the privacy window between the driver and the passenger compartment. "Let the poor man watch," Chloe said, "unless you think he'll have an accident. Dianne gets off on being watched at her sluttiest."

"Robert is professional enough not to get in an accident," Bill said, smiling.

Dianne climaxed three times in the ten minutes Matt plowed her pussy. She turned around and cleaned off his cock while Chloe used a wad of facial tissues to clean Dianne.

"It's like a flood down here, Pet." Wiping. "The Hoover Dam must have burst." Dianne moaned, still sucking. "You didn't ask for permission any of the last four times you climaxed."

Dianne finished with Matt. "I'm so sorry, Mistress. I forgot."

"Well, your ass still has welts. Are you trying to take advantage of my good nature?"

"No, Mistress. When you touched me in the restaurant, I didn't know I'd climax. When you told Matt to fuck me because I needed to cum, I assumed I had your permission."

"Never without specific permission. Now I'll have to consider a suitable punishment." Chloe fastened the balance of her pussy jewelry on.

"If you don't want to physically punish Dianne until her welts disappear, you can do other types of punishment," Bill said. "Have you heard of a Slave Trainer?"

"No, I haven't. What is a Slave Trainer?"

"A device which keeps her on the edge of orgasm, without allowing her to cum."

"It's horrible," Evelyn said. "I hate it."

"That's why it's so effective in training you, dear."

"Do you have one with you?"

"No," William replied. "It will have to wait until we return from the theater. Although given Margot is dropping by tonight, You may not want Dianne to wear it while she's there. I'm assuming you want Dianne to have sex with her."

"At the very least, Pet should lick her, another stranger. We'll take a look at one when we get home. Brianna, I'd like Rosilyn to sit beside me so I can point some things out to her."

They arrived at the theater and again, all of the women attracted a great deal of attention. Dianne knew a number of people were wondering about the jewelry dangling between her legs. It was clearly visible at times as she walked. This particular theater had some loges, and they were all sharing one of them. Dianne was sitting on the opposite side from Rosilyn and she heard Chloe whispering on occasion to pay attention to something.

At one point, Chloe put her hand between Dianne's legs and fingered her. Chloe didn't make her beg out loud to cum, being too concerned for the theater tradition to make as little noise as possible. Her orgasm was monstrous and Dianne had a hard time suppressing her moans of pleasure, clinging to Chloe on one side and Matt on the other as she shivered through it. She was sure her dress would need cleaning when the night was over. She could have wet spots on the back of her dress where she sat on it. At one point, Chloe pushed the material covering her breasts in from the outside so both of her bare boobs were exposed. Those people sitting below her probably couldn't see and it might be dark enough the people on the opposite side couldn't see her, but the people on either side could see them hanging out. It nearly made her cum again even if her Mistress wasn't touching her. Dianne was a wet mess by the time the performance ended.

As they were leaving the theater, some gentleman got up the nerve to ask Dianne about the gold jewelry hanging down between her legs, perhaps knowing he'd never get another chance to ask.

"They're the visible symbols of my Dominant's ownership," Dianne said.

The asker looked at William, thinking she was the older man's fuck toy. Dianne set him straight by grabbing Chloe's hand. "My Mistress," she said.

Chloe looked so young and innocent herself, he was startled. Chloe smiled at him and ran her hand over Dianne's cunt, then licked her fingers. Before they walked away, Dianne saw the bulge in his pants.

"If anyone touches me again, I'll cum Mistress. May I please have permission?"

"What if no one touches you for another day, should you still have permission to cum?"

Dianne smiled. "I'm not sure a day would alter my arousal level, Mistress."

"Only if someone touches you again in the next half hour. I'm not going to provide blanket permission. You however, will definitely be touching someone as soon as we reach the car."

"Yes, Mistress."

Dianne walked between her boyfriend and Mistress, one hand on each of their arms, and was supremely happy.

Bill and Brianna were trailing after them, watching.

"Do you think they can remain like that forever?" Bill asked.

"Forever is an extremely long time. Given they're all going their separate ways shortly, I'm not sure if they can last a year."

"It's a very unusual relationship."

"That's an understatement," Brianna said.

"Dianne and Matt are like a tether, holding Chloe to the ground. I think she'd float off into space without them. Well, not space, let's say life. She's a flame, waiting to burn itself out. They're the fuel and oxygen, keeping her lit. I've seen her act. She's very, very good."

"Chloe recognizes it, knows she wouldn't have survived without them. I've never seen someone so bold. She's not shy at all."

"I'm not sure everything isn't a role. The boldness is an act just like any other to make her larger than life, which is why she's in danger to burn herself out."