Summer Surprise Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were a slave, Mistress?" Dianne asked.

"Yes, and to a man as well. It was before I realized I did much better with women who are by far sexually superior."

"How so?" Matt asked.

"No waiting for the little man to make an appearance, although at least Chloe has Dianne to keep her company while you reload. Of course, you're still young, probably doesn't take that long to get another erection."

"For the first two or three," Chloe agreed, "after three, even Matt needs time to throw me another boner."

"In order to have my children, I submitted to another man again for his sperm. It was a condition imposed by his wife, though she no longer makes us submit for children. It wasn't bad. I fell into it again rather easily, and he always had another woman there to share so it wasn't just him pounding me with his cock. He made sure I had sufficient cunt to make it tolerable. I still fuck him on occasion, but I do prefer his wife. What a fucking beauty she is. I swear, every woman on my estate is half in love with her. In lust anyway."

"That sounds like an interesting story for a screenplay," Chloe said.

"It probably is. Maybe we'll chat about it while we're out shopping tomorrow. For now, I'm exhausted and I need my beauty rest."

"Evelyn will show you to your room."

"Thank you, sir."

"I'll show you four to yours," Bill said. "A King size bed should do it, shouldn't it?"

"Are you sure you don't want a bedwarmer, Bill?" Chloe asked. "Slut is a three hole slave."

"Not tonight. I'll think about it. Come to the dining room when you get up for breakfast." They agreed they would. "You'll have room for Delphine if she wants it, won't you."

"We always have room for another girl," Chloe said, "even if I have to kick Matt out of the bed. I heard the little harlot enjoyed his lollipop though, so it might be tough kicking him to the curb."

Bill laughed and showed them to their room where they found their suitcase had been opened and toiletries placed in the bathroom.

******

Delphine did come to their bed around 10:30 and stayed for 90 minutes, having sex with all four of them before she heard Madeline stir and left to take care of her. In the morning, Dianne and Chloe sixty-nined while Matt emptied himself into Rosilyn before they showered. The slaves went naked and Matt and Chloe each wore shorts and tees. They took the stairs down to the second floor and found Evelyn talking to Brianna and her two slaves. Brianna was the only one dressed, although it seemed to be a simple sheath with nothing on below it.

There was a breakfast buffet set up and fresh, hot food was delivered after they arrived; scrambled eggs, some breakfast meats, croissants and fresh fruit. When everyone had eaten most of what they wanted, Brianna asked if she could speak to Chloe about Rosilyn.

"Do you want a private conversation?"

"No, she can hear as it pertains to her," Brianna replied.

"Pay attention, Slut. This affects you."

"Yes, Mistress."

"I'd like to take over as Rosilyn's Mistress."

"She's still in school, has another year left," Chloe said. "I think she should finish school."

"I agree. I don't want her to quit school. Monique thought Rosilyn had potential as one of my model/workers and could be turned into an excellent cunt licker with very little effort on our part. She couldn't model clothes, her body being a tad too short and lush for high fashion, but she'd be perfect for nude modeling of my jewelry. Her cunt licking skills require a little refinement, but she's almost there now, and except for a little toning, has a nice fresh appearance. My proposal is this, she transfers her submission to me now, before I go back to California. I willl have her pierced to start wearing my jewelry. I will begin paying her $2000 a month while she's in school. In return for this money, she needs to start an exercise program to tone her up. I'll pay for a gym membership if necessary. After she's worked out for a couple months, I'll send a photographer and hair and make-up specialist here sporadically to start taking pictures of her for my catalogs. Each time she's photographed, she'll receive a $500 dollar bonus. When she graduates, she'll come to California and begin full time work under the same conditions as my other slaves; room and board taken care of, the balance of her money is invested.

"The other thing Rosilyn needs to do is, in addition to taking whatever classes she needs to graduate, she must take some metallurgy and gem classes to learn how to make jewelry. Modeling is sporadic, but jewelry making is constant. I'll pay for those classes, whether they're at the college or a votech center or continuing education. I'd like you to continue supervising her until you leave and I'd like her staying with Dianne so she's reminded of her submission. I'll pay for them to live together if necessary.

"I think it would be somewhat amusing to take someone who used to despise lesbians, have her submit to a lesbian with very little chance to ever get dick again, although she will get it occasionally if she's pleasing to me and all of the other girls."

"I think you should know I have a good friend, Sophia, who we met after Dianne started her submission, I was going to use to handle day to day control of Pet until she graduates," Chloe said. "We're moving in with her at the end of June and Dianne was going to stay there with her until she graduates, paying her for food and rent equivalent to what Dianne was paying as my roommate. She's a new Dominant, like myself, and I was going to share what I learned from Bill and you with her to ensure Pet had the very best treatment. She's even set up a dungeon in her home. I can give Rosilyn time to start gym work, but she can't start any classes until the end of July. I'm creating a show for the La Crosse Community Theater about how Rosilyn became my cunt licking slut. She's going to be playing herself in the show. Since she's never acted. I'm going to be working constantly with her until the show ends."

"I can live with that. Having someone who maintains strict control until Rosilyn graduates sounds perfect. I could pay Sophia a thousand a month for Dianne and Rosilyn to stay there until Rosilyn graduates, then Dianne or you are responsible for Dianne's expenses. Perhaps when we get to La Crosse, I can get Bill to agree to an overnight stay so I can meet Sophia myself."

Chloe turned to Rosilyn. "You heard Mistress Brianna's proposal, Slut. You'll have some spending cash while you finish college with a part time job/career, have a place to stay, remaining with Dianne and Sophia, get fucked by Matt on occasion when he visits his sweetheart. The choice is yours. You're no longer mine at the end of July anyway. If you don't want a Mistress, I will search for a Master for you, but you're obviously a slave slut who desires to submit to someone. If you agree, I'll remove your collar and you can accept Brianna's. I'll continue monitoring your submission for Brianna until I go. What say you?"

"If you could remain my Mistress, I'd prefer you. If you're sure you can't accept my submission after the end of July, I'll accept Brianna's collar."

"I really can't. If circumstances were different, I might consider it, but I really can't. I think Brianna is offering you a lot and I think you'll be happy with her."

"When would I need to be pierced, Mistress Brianna?"

"Since you'll be sore for several days, we can do it on Monday night in La Crosse," Brianna said. "No point in mucking up your trip to New York."

"Thank you, Mistress. I accept your offer," Rosilyn said.

"Let Chloe take her collar back and then kneel to me and accept mine. You'll be spending every night in my bed through the balance of your trip undergoing cunt licking training. I'll still give you some time with your friends, but you're mine now. Monique, a collar please."

"Yes, Mistress," Monique responded, leaving swiftly.

Rosilyn went to Chloe, and Chloe removed her collar. When it came off, Rosilyn started crying and hugging her.

"Remember, Rosilyn, I'm not done with you yet. I'll be Brianna's surrogate for you until the end of July. If you think I'm going to let you get by with anything less than perfect submission before then, you're mistaken. We're going to be working twelve to thirteen hours a day turning you into an actress. If you make mistakes, you can bet your ass will pay for it."

"Thank you, Miss Chloe. I appreciate that."

Rosilyn went to her new Mistress and knelt at her feet. Monique soon returned and handed Brianna a metal collar. Brianna bent and fastened the collar and Rosilyn heard it lock shut.

"You may kiss my feet, then lift my dress and lick my cunt to one orgasm, Rosilyn."

"Yes, Mistress. I'll try to be pleasing to you."

Rosilyn bent so her head approached the floor, kissed each of Brianna's slipper clad feet, the putting her hands on either leg, lifted the dress until Brianna's bare pussy was available to her tongue. She began licking until her new Mistress climaxed leaving fresh dew on her face.

"Leave my juice on your face until we enter the store. I want you smelling me."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Bring what clothes and personal effects you have to my room. Monique will assist you."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you."

Monique and Rosilyn left.

"I'm going to miss the slutty bitch," Chloe said. "She's the first woman I ever turned into a cunt licking slut. Everyone else was already lesbian except Pet. She didn't know what she was missing, but was at least open to the experience."

Everyone laughed, then Chloe hugged Dianne. "Its just me and you again, Pet, plus that cock you call a boyfriend." Winking at Matt.

"I know, Mistress."

"We need to get ready to go. The limousine should be here in a half hour."

"What should we wear?"

"Things easy to take off and on so you can try on clothes," Evelyn replied.

"Where's Bill today?"

"Master's at work. Friday, vast business empire. Things need to be take care of."

"Pet, expect to wear a butt plug and your jewelry today. No point in hiding what you are. We will leave off the tail, however."

"Thank you, Mistress."

They quickly got dressed and met in the dining room. Evelyn led them to the garage where a stretch limousine was waiting for them. Evelyn gave the driver the address and they left. Brianna and Evelyn chatted like old friends, Monique and Adele chatted with the other four. They arrived at their destination and were met at the door by a hostess.

"Please take this young man, fit him with a tuxedo and a couple business suits. Money is no object," Evelyn said. "The rest of us would like to sit down, sip some wine and have a parade of dresses come by for us to pick and choose. What we're looking for is garments suitable for broadway shows or the opera, dining out at expensive restaurants, art gallery show openings and the like. We want something risqué, even slutty, because the women wearing them have the figures to pull it off. Some décolletage, leg slits, sheer fabrics, that kind of thing. Something a sweet young thing would wear to the Oscar balls. Please put about five women on it. Thank you."

The woman rushed off, a clerk from the men's department coming to collect Matt shortly thereafter.

"Wow!" Chloe said. "Did she ever jump."

"I used to spend about $30,000 a month on clothes here, but since becoming a submissive, spend much less, maybe one dress a month. She's seeing dollar signs and a big commission check."

The manager of the store arrived and led them to a nice seating area next to some dress displays where the woman was plucking a selection of dresses off racks and giving them to some house models to try on for an impromptu showing. He quickly brought out some wine and glasses. They sat down and sipped wine while waiting for their clothes to show up.

Brianna said, "I'll be dressing Rosilyn now, don't worry about her. Just take care of Chloe and Dianne. Chloe, you might want to pick out the clothes for your sub."

"I fully intend to. I want her creaming her panties if she goes out, if she wore any that is."

Within ten minutes, the models began coming out, while the manager explained the different dresses. The clerk had pulled out fifteen to twenty dresses to start and was picking through some others. Chloe made some choices for herself, supplying the sizes, and made notes about the others for Dianne. When they'd finished, she asked to get four different dresses in Dianne's sizes so she could try them on for size and fit.

"These dresses are designed for high heels, Miss. She should have some on when trying the dresses. Can I get you a selection of Jimmy Choo's, Manolos and Louboutins to try in her sizes in colors matching the dresses?"

Chloe looked at Evelyn who replied, "Of course, four inch heels please. We want all the men who see her getting erections."

The clerk tittered and hurried off to one of the shoe sales staff who came back with red, white and black shoes in four different styles for each color. Chloe chose one black and one red Louboutin, and a white Manolo. Dianne went into the dressing room and came out in a white dress. It was an off the shoulder, cut away gown. The cut outs extended from the upper arm down to just above the knees. The material was stretchy and tight and wouldn't gap showing off her pussy so everything was covered but the material was silky and slinky enough to show her taut nipples protruding like bumps. Both her side boobs and all of her sides down to her thighs was exposed, showing she couldn't possibly be wearing underwear. It didn't show her vaginal jewelry, though Dianne could feel it between her thighs swaying as she walked in the high heels. She was nearly ready to cum.

"That's a winner," Chloe said. "She looks like an ice cream cone to me. I want to lick everything." She took a photo to show Matt because he wasn't back yet. "Try on the red one next."

The next dress was a red strapless number. The bodice was the only place the material surrounded her body. The front and back were long pieces of cloth hanging from the bodice going to just below her knee. As she walked her hips stuck out on either side and the material swirled in and out of her legs as she walked. She knew she was showing brief glimpses of her pussy and vaginal jewelry as she walked. If anything, it was even more revealing than the last one.

"Stunning," Brianna said. "She has the hips and ass to really pull that dress off. It makes her legs look so long, especially in those heels. How tall are you, Dianne?"

"Five-nine, Miss Brianna."

"So six-one in those heels. Matt will love that one."

"Fuck Matt. I love her in that. Do the sheer one next." Chloe took another picture.

Dianne disappeared and came back in a sheer, form fitting, knee length, black net dress. It had small diamond shaped panels over her groin and bottom, neither one of them large enough to cover her jewelry. You couldn't see where it attached, but the you could see five of the six lowest discs. There was nothing to hide her breasts except what little coverage the net provided, essentially nothing. It came with a lace piece which went around her chest just under her breasts that was attached by a braided string to a cloth choker. It hid nothing, just called more attention to her breasts.

"I love this one too," Chloe said. "Because of the choker, we could do away with the collar if I still had the key where you wouldn't necessarily want her looking like a pet. She has such beautiful breasts. It doesn't hide her jewelry, so she's left with people wondering what it is and wishing they could get close enough to see it better. Are you aroused, Pet? I smell wet pussy."

"Mistress, I might orgasm I'm so excited. May I have permission to cum?"

"No you may not. Do the last one now." Chloe snapped a third picture.

Brianna laughed. She'd been picking out a few dresses for Rosilyn, but paying close attention to Chloe and Dianne. She was intrigued with how well Chloe managed Dianne given how little experience she had.

Dianne returned with the last dress on with the same pair of heels. This dress was essentially a six inch swath of cloth from neck to floor in back and a ten inch swath in front, joined only by a black cloth collar at the top and cloth belt at the waist pulling it in tighter so it wasn't as blatantly open. The piece in front barely covered Dianne's nipples, extending a half inch past on either side and a phenomenal amount of side boob. As she walked it wasn't uncommon for one or the other nipple to pop out. Since all it did was drape from her waist, half of her ass was visible, and all of her legs when seen from the side. Her jewelry was hanging in plain view from either side, though it was hidden from front and rear.

"Miss Chloe, I apologize, but I climaxed in the dressing room after putting this on," Dianne said.

"Over my lap now, Pet."

"Here, Miss Chloe?" Dianne whimpered, ready to cum again.

"That will be ten more, do you want to make it thirty?"

Dianne was blushing furiously as she got over Chloe's lap. Chloe flipped the back piece of cloth off to the side, baring Dianne's buttocks and administered a stiff twenty swat spanking to her bare buns in front of everyone, including the store manager and the original clerk. Matt came back when Chloe was half done and watched his girlfriend absorbing Chloe's spanking, her face as red as her bottom. Chloe rubbed her buns a few seconds then allowed her to get up.

"Matt, what do you think of this outfit?" Chloe asked seeing him there.

"Amazing. Is that one you're going to get?"

"I'd love to get this, but the only place she could ever wear it is here in New York or other fashion centers. In Wisconsin, she'd probably get arrested. Have a seat and look at the others, tell me what you think."

Chloe left Dianne standing there while she showed Matt the previous three dresses.

"They're all fantastic," Matt said, sliding back and forth between the three pictures, then glancing at what Dianne was wearing. "Definitely boner inducing."

"I think the first two are the only ones with any hope of being suitable for La Crosse. I'm not going to spend Bill's money on something Pet can only wear once."

"You don't think Bill is going to run out of money, do you?" Evelyn laughed. "Fat chance of that."

"I just don't want him to waste it. One and done doesn't make much sense."

"Yet, that's exactly what I used to do. She might be able to wear the net thing with a black body stocking underneath, and I'm sure she'll eventually travel to places she can wear it again. If you're a committed throuple, you'll probably go out to LA to see Chloe when she goes to Hollywood. I say, buy all four. She can wear the last two while she's here, wear the others in Wisconsin, maybe three with a little more underneath."

"That's incredibly generous, Evelyn. Thank you."

"Well, I have to think about how much Bill will enjoy seeing her in those dresses. Every erection he gets is good for me too," Evelyn laughed. "We'll take all of these things," Evelyn said to the clerk. "Ring it all up and charge it to my account."

"Thank you for your patronage, ma'am. It's a pleasure to see you again."

"I want to know how you had the balls to give Dianne a spanking here in the store?" Brianna asked.

"I'm an actress. I'm used to being uncomfortable on stage. All I'm doing now is lines for the show of my life. Should we make Pet wear one of these dresses out of here or save it for tonight."

"I'd say wear one now," Evelyn said, "get some use out of them. Wear the white one now, the one she has on now for tonight, the net black for tomorrow night and the red to the club on Sunday. At least one use each before she goes home."

"Thank you again, Evelyn. You've been very kind. Pet, put on the white dress and heels. Expect to lick my pussy in the car. Evelyn too, if she's allowed."