Summer Surprise Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see what you mean. It felt like she was close to orgasm already"

"Orgasm denial is one of the ways Dominants can punish their slaves," Bill said. "Forced orgasms is another, continuing to force orgasms past the point where you become sensitive to continued stimulation. The Slave Trainer can do both, although other devices will work better for forced orgasms, a Hitachi wand for example, or electronic fucking machines or the Sybian, for example.

"Confinement, say in cages or tied up or tied down is another. There are a number of methods to ensure compliance within the boundaries of what a submissive or slave agreement may allow. Some submissives allow themselves to be punctured with needles or cut with knives which is called blood play. Air play is restricting air until your submissive nearly passes out. Fire play uses fire, flames or heat to bring discomfort or pain. Hot wax is a mild version of fire play. Those types of play are considered extremes. Only very experienced Dominants would normally use those forms of play, due to the risks involved. I will use hot wax, but that's my limits on the more extreme types of D/s type play."

"When you talk about hot wax," Matt asked, "what is involved?"

"Lighting a candle and dripping hot wax on someone," Chloe said. "I read about it."

"Different waxes and paraffins have different melting points, so some is hotter to the touch than others are. Normally, if a Dominant hasn't used a particular candle before, you'll drip wax on yourself from a fairly substantial height. This gives the wax time to cool as it's falling through the air. You want a mild burning sensation, but not first degree burns. The skin should pinken from the heat, but not turn red. The wax should cool off quickly and harden. You can drip wax on inanimate objects to see how quickly it hardens. Three or four seconds in a melted state is what you're looking for. The candles I use, I generally hold approximately three feet from the skin. If I'm using a candle I'm not familiar with, I'll generally start about five feet over the skin and slowly lower it until I get the effect I'm looking for. Dianne, we're going to tie you down and give it a try on you. Go to that big flat table over there."

"Yes, Master Bill."

Dianne lay down face up on the table Bill pointed out, and her hands and feet were secured using leather cuffs. Bill got a candle out of a drawer and lit it, letting melted wax form around the flame. He held it about five feet over her stomach and let a little wax spill over the top. It dropped down and almost bounced off her skin.

"This wax cools down quickly and was nearly hard when it hit her body. It didn't stick, but lay there like a pebble. If we lower it some more," Bill lowered it to approximately four feet and tipped some out. It splattered and clung. "It's now still liquid and sticks to the skin. How did that feel, Dianne?"

"Okay, sir. I felt a touch of heat."

He lowered it to three feet and dripped more, near the same spot. Dianne flinched, but didn't speak. Bill let the wax cool, then flicked it off her skin.

"You see the pink spot under the wax. It's a very mild burn to the most outer layers of the skin, less even than a sunburn. She felt the heat and flinched, but didn't cry out. My guess is Dianne would be good anywhere between two and a half feet and up with this candle. One other thing to take into consideration is where you're dripping the wax. Her stomach, arms and legs can be lower, but the more sensitive parts of the body, breasts, nipples and vagina, would require a greater height as they'd be more sensitive. The other consideration is how much wax you spill out. The more wax, the slower it cools, so if you dump all of it, it might burn more than a few drops.

"One other thing to take into consideration is the level of arousal or orgasms received thus far. Being made to orgasm is releasing endorphins in her body which helps manage the pain. She may not feel it as much, so it's still a good idea to check the skin to see she's not being burned excessively and doesn't realize it." He handed the candle to Chloe. "Why don't you try?"

Chloe tested the candle on her own arm, about three feet above her skin, nodded after she felt it, and then dripped some on Dianne's stomach, her thighs and her arms. She checked with Dianne to ensure she felt okay, looked at the mild burn under the wax, getting a feel for what it would look like. She removed her blouse and brassiere and dripped some on her breasts, again from three feet, then lower, then dripped some on her nipples.

"I see what you mean. The wax on my breasts was much like that on my arms, but the wax on my nipple hurt worse."

Chloe poured some on Dianne's breast, gradually forming a shell about three inches wide over her nipple. She moved down to her mound and added a sprinkling of wax to that, then raised it slightly and dripped a few drops one at a time over Dianne's clit. Dianne moaned.

"I'm close, Mistress. I might cum. Can I have permission?"

"No," Chloe said, then she dripped more wax on her until Dianne cried out in release. Chloe picked off the wax, checking her skin again. "Let's try a couple other things while we've got her tied down. What about a Wartenberg wheel?"

Bill got one from one of his drawers. He gave it to Chloe and she tested it on herself, including her breasts since they were uncovered.

"I'd like to blindfold Dianne, sharpen her other senses."

Bill smiled and got her a blindfold which Chloe tied around Dianne's head, putting her in the dark. Chloe left Dianne lying there while she searched for some other tools. She found a feather, a flogger like the one she used, a half dozen spring loaded clothes pins. Dianne was lying there blind, unable to tell what was happening. Dianne was panting, excited, needing to cum and waiting for whatever her Mistress was going to do. She kept expecting something to happen, at least somewhat painful, and it didn't as Chloe puttered around.

Chloe took the feather and applied it to Dianne's nipples. She couldn't tell initially if it hurt. She'd been expecting pain, but when she was touched, for a moment she thought it was painful, flinching slightly, before she realized it didn't hurt. Then the feather left and something else touched her and she thought for a moment it was the feather again, but it was the Wartenberg wheel being used on her nipple, the sharp points indenting her skin. Then the feather again and Dianne felt her nipples swell to taut buds, aching they were so hard. Clothespins were attached to her nipples and she gasped. Exquisite pain. Chloe tugged on them, pulling her breasts up, almost as if she intended to pull the nipples out by the roots, then they were removed, and the pain increased when the blood rushed back into them. More of the feather under her arms and on her lips and neck, the wheel again in the same places.

Chloe removed her underwear and climbed in the table with Dianne, lowering her pussy on Dianne's face. Dianne licked feverishly, the feather tickling her nipples again, then her clit. Switching to the wheel running down her stomach, fluttering as the needle points walked across her skin. Then it was Chloe's fingers pinching her, stroking her breasts, teasing her. Dianne arched, trying to cum, as if she could make herself orgasm, to no avail.

"Dianne is becoming an excellent cunt licker," Chloe said, reaching her orgasm on Dianne's tongue, "but she could be better. I think she needs lessons from Monique, and then lots of practice. She tends to forget her responsibilities when she's cumming. If Matt fucks her while she's licking me, it's all I can do to get her to pay attention to my needs instead of her own."

"A common enough error," Brianna agreed. "She can be trained out of it, though."

"If you don't mind, Brianna, we'll release Dianne and let her watch Monique pleasure you. Rosilyn might want to pay attention too," Chloe said. "There's no reason they both can't get better."

"Agreed."

Dianne was freed and listened and watched as Monique explained how to be a better pussy pleaser. The Tell part of the demonstration over, Monique showed her skills on Brianna, first as Bill whacked her lush bottom red with a paddle, then Adele fucking her with strap-on.

"I can barely tell Monique is getting spanked or fucked," Brianna said, cumming for the fourth time. "She manages to push all of it aside and concentrate on me. That's a good girl, my Love."

"I hope you paid attention, Dianne, because you're going to lick me while Bill paddles you and then as Matt fucks you. I want you to ignore both as if they weren't happening and make me cum over and over again."

"I'll do my best, Mistress."

Chloe sat in a chair and Dianne got busy pleasing her. After Chloe's first orgasm, Bill began spanking Dianne with a large leather covered paddle, jolting her bottom with each swat so Dianne had to brace herself. The strokes were hard, but metered, with time between each one for the pain from each to fade before receiving another. After ten such strokes, Dianne felt Matt lining his cock up behind her. Matt pushed her knees apart and rubbed his cock up and down her cunt.

"You can cum," Chloe said, "but I don't want to know you're cumming. I want you thinking of my pleasure, not yours. Matt tell me how many times she cums."

Matt fucked Dianne hard for ten minutes. He knew she climaxed four times before he pulled the trigger and filled her cunt.

"How many times did she cum, Matt?"

"Four."

"Not bad. I only noticed two. She's getting better. Margot, why don't you sit down in my chair and give it a try. We'll see if you can tell when I'm whipping Dianne or fucking her ass."

Margot dropped her robe, already comfortable naked around these people, and took Chloe's place in the chair. Dianne started in on her. Chloe let Margot have one orgasm before she started whipping Dianne's buttocks. As far as Margot could tell, there wasn't any difference to Dianne's licking except when Chloe smacked Dianne's pussy a couple times. Still, it wasn't terribly noticeable and she wondered if she could do the same if her pussy were whipped. She had two more orgasms before Chloe put the whip aside and donned a strap-on.

Never having been fucked in the ass before, Margot was surprised at how easily Dianne accepted Chloe's strap-on in her ass and how little difference it seemed to make in her ability to please her. Dianne even seemed to be enjoying her ass fucking, moaning loudly a couple times as though she'd cum, though Dianne persisted licking her to two more climaxes without any trouble.

"How did she do?" Chloe asked, pulling out of Dianne's bottom.

"The only time I really noticed any difference is when you whipped her pussy," Margot said. "I can't even imagine my pussy being whipped, let alone continuing to pleasure someone."

"Let's see if she can maintain focus on Matt's cock," Chloe said. "Why don't you have a seat Matt and Dianne can suck you off. Don't start Dianne, until I wipe you off. I'm going to lick you this time."

"Yes, Mistress."

Matt took Margot's spot in the chair and Chloe wiped her clean with a wet washcloth. As Dianne sucked Matt's cock, Chloe licked both her ripe pussy, cleaning up some of the sperm Matt deposited earlier, and rimming her slave, though she didn't dig down past the starred sphincter without an enema. Chloe brought Dianne to three orgasms before Matt grunted and flooded Dianne's mouth with his hot semen.

"Well?" Chloe asked.

"It was a great blow job," Matt said. "One of the best I've ever had."

"Good job, Dianne. I'm so proud of you," Chloe said. "You've learned your lessons well."

Rosilyn was then put to the test on Brianna as Chloe cuddled her slave, giving her some aftercare. Bill paddled Adele's bottom as hard as he'd done Monique when she was demonstrating. When Bill finished spanking Adele, he had an erection which he got to use on Rosilyn while she pleasured her Mistress.

Chloe noticed Margot hadn't put her robe back on yet. "Margot, are you getting used to going naked or do you want to try some of this yourself?"

Margot blushed. "No." She paused. "Maybe not getting punished, perhaps, but possibly getting fucked again."

"If you can suck Matt back to hardness, he can fuck you while you lick me."

Last night was the first night Margot had ever had sex with more than one person at a time. It had been wonderful, unquestionably the best sex of her life. Innumerable strong orgasms with her three lovers. Now Chloe suggested she do it again with five other people watching. As strange and wicked as it sounded, it also thrilled her to think she'd be watched as she fucked again.

She knelt down in front of Matt, his cock still out after Dianne sucked it. She grasped his shaft and started sucking him, feeling him start to grow in her mouth. His cock was so big, maybe not the biggest she'd ever had, but Matt had been gentle and seen to her pleasure and not just fucked her hard like her previous big dicked lover. Despite his having cum twice this morning, he was hard within a few minutes, and too big to take all of him inside her mouth. She looked up at Matt.

"Please be as gentle with me as you were last night," then crawled over to Chloe and started licking her as Matt entered her, thrusting slowly and carefully into her until he bottomed out, filling her fully. He was gentle and she enjoyed both his fucking and the savory taste of Chloe, who lightly stroked her hair and face as she licked. Margot might have been inexperienced and not the equal of Dianne, but she knew she gave Chloe three orgasms during Matt's lengthy screwing before Matt swelled inside her and deposited his seed deep inside. To top it off, Chloe had Dianne lick her cunt, cleaning it after her fucking.

"I hope that was satisfactory, Chloe?" Margot asked.

"Much better than I might have anticipated given you licked your first pussy last night. You must have paid attention while Monique demonstrated."

"I figured if I was going to date Delphine before she leaves New York, I should get better."

"Would you be willing to lick me?" Brianna asked.

It seemed to go with all the other things Margot had done since meeting them all yesterday. She moved to Brianna's chair and started to lick the older woman's honey.

As Chloe had done, Brianna stroked her cheeks and encouraged her. Brianna gasped after a few minutes and climaxed, leaving a fresh layer of girl cum on Margot's face. Brianne pulled her into her lap and licked Chloe's and her cum off her face, eventually ending with a soft kiss.

"Delightful, dear. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"You might want to take a shower before you go back to work," Chloe said. "The maid said your clothes would be folded and left on the bed you slept on last night."

"Yes, thanks, I think I will."

Margot left and Brianna turned to Chloe. "If she doesn't end up with a woman in the future, I'll be greatly surprised, especially if she ends up dating Delphine as she said she would. Do you have some kind of gaydar?"

"I don't think so, but she did appreciate what Dianne was showing her last night. I noticed her interest. The rest was just letting her explore. She might even be a bit submissive. Even though she could have gotten off the floor and walked between you and me, she crawled."

"She asked for and appreciated Matt's fucking," Bill said. "She's not lesbian, but she might definitely be bisexual. I noticed the submissiveness too."

"Should we eat at Tavern on the Green again," Brianna asked. "Perhaps we should encourage her submissiveness. Do you want another slave, Bill?"

"Not at the moment. Perhaps in the future. I'd prefer to show you more of what the city has to offer. Some of the best food in the world is here. We might eat there again tomorrow before going to the BDSM club. Matt have you considered if you want Dianne to go there?"

"No fucking, just fondling?"

"No fucking unless Chloe gives permission."

"Dianne, do you have a preference as to what you want to do?" Matt asked.

"Whatever you and Mistress decide is fine with me, Matt," Dianne responded. The idea of other strangers seeing and touching her turned her on.

"I'm leaning to letting her go," Matt said.

"We'd better get going," Bill said. "I'm interested in seeing what everyone will be wearing tonight."

"Bill may I speak to you privately for a moment?" Chloe asked.

"Of course." He waited until everyone else had left. "What's on your mind?"

"I have a suggestion and it might cost you a little bit of money."

"Do you want me to finance your foray to New York or Los Angeles?" Bill inquired.

"No, sir. Nothing for me. I can make do."

"What do you want then?"

"Something for Matt and Dianne. I'd like them to be able to stay together. Matt has looked for jobs in La Crosse as a physical therapist and hasn't been able to find one."

"Do you want me to fund a physical therapy clinic?"

"I don't think it need be that involved. What do you know about football?"

"That's an odd question. Why?"

"I think Matt has missed an opportunity for a job and perhaps you might grease a few wheels."

"What do you have in mind?"

Chloe told him. Bill listened with a smile on his face. It sounded like it might be doable.

"I'll see what I can do," he said when they were finished. "Best of all, it might be tax deductible."

"I leave it up to you then."

******