Summer Surprise Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next instruction was even more amazing. After Brianna climaxed, Andrea eagerly lapping at every drop of Brianna's orgasmic juices, Brianna told Andrea to lick Ann, just pointing to her, not identifying her by name. Andrea moved over and patiently waited for Ann to part her legs, before kissing and licking her inner thighs as she moved towards her pussy. Ann had thought it possible Andrea might have met Brianna before, but she knew she'd never met the young woman before, yet she was about to get her cunt licked by her.

It didn't take too long and Ann climaxed from Andrea's talented tonguing. Not as good as Chloe or Dianne, perhaps not even as good as Matt, but better than any other person who'd licked her before.

Andrea sat back on her heels and waited.

"Good girl, Andrea."

"Can I know who you are now?"

"I'm your new Mistress."

"Mistress! You mean like Chloe is to Dianne?"

"Exactly."

"I don't even know who you are," Andrea protested.

"And despite that, you stripped for me, showed me your body, knelt for me, masturbated for me, crawled across the floor and licked my cunt and Ann's cunt, another stranger. What am I if not your Mistress?"

"I just didn't know what was happening."

"You knew exactly what was happening. You were obeying a total stranger and doing everything she told you to do. Alice, would you have done what I told you to do?"

"No."

"Chloe?"

"I'd have said no fucking way," Chloe said.

"Dianne?"

"Not without the permission of my Mistress."

"Sophia?"

"No."

"Ann?"

"I'm not sure."

Everyone looked at Ann. "Explain," Brianna said.

"I might have done it. I don't know. I found it hard to believe Andrea was doing everything you told her to do, but in the same circumstances, I'm not sure if I wouldn't have done the exact same thing."

"Andrea, do you need to cum?" Brianna asked her.

"Please."

"Ann, lick her to an orgasm."

Ann looked at Andrea. She was a lovely young woman. She got on the floor with her and kissed her, then pushed her slightly, getting her to lie back on the floor. Ann put her hands on Andrea's ankles and spread her legs. She lowered her face into that sweet juncture of her legs and began licking, doing exactly what Dianne, Matt and Chloe had done for her. She kept licking until Andrea spasmed, holding Ann's head against her cunt as she orgasmed. She moved up and kissed Andrea again, then turned to Brianna.

"Is there anything else I need to do, Mistress?"

"Lick Monique and Adele to two orgasms apiece."

"Yes, Mistress."

As Ann moved to obey, Brianna took Andrea's hand and led her to Chloe. "You might want to prepare this slave slut for her ass fucking."

"Say please," Chloe said. "I'm not your bitch."

Brianna smiled. "Please prepare Andrea for her ass fucking."

"My pleasure, Brianna," Chloe said, "since you're asking so nice."

Brianna laughed. "I haven't had this much fun in a month of Sundays. I can't believe I've got four more slaves to go home with me."

"Andrea will likely need to make arrangements to leave. You might want to let Bill know you're stealing one of his employees."

"I will, but since he owns a portion of my company as well, she's not really leaving his company, just changing divisions. I'll give him time to find a replacement."

"Come along, Andrea. You may not realize it yet, but you've got a new employer and a Mistress. Let's cleanse your ass so Matt can fuck you. By the way, you need to address me as Mistress as well, since I'm a slave owning Dominant myself. I'd get in the habit of addressing Sophia as Miss Sophia and Alice as Miss Alice. Sophia will probably be training you before you go to LA. Alice will likely be involved as well, and she might end up being one of your new bosses. Hurry or I'll have to paddle your ass."

"Yes, Mistress."

******

"Take a look at that water, and tell me if you think your ass is ready to go for an ass to mouth experience."

Andrea looked at what had been expelled the last time she'd released the water from the enema. It seemed to be clear, perhaps a few soapy bubbles since they were rinsing a mild soap out of her bottom.

"It looks surprisingly good considering what came out of it earlier, Mistress."

"That's the purpose. Clean you out, get all the accumulated build up out of your bottom. Come along. If Matt doesn't already have a boner from chomping at the bit, you'll need to suck him to an erection."

"Did you know I was a submissive, Mistress?"

"I suspected you were. I might have collared you myself, but I'm trying to shed sexy sluts like yourself, not build up a stable of them."

"What's going to happen now?"

"You sit down and talk to Brianna and set the parameters of your submission, establish safe words, arrange to move to LA and start working for her."

"Does she need waitresses?"

"You've heard of Brianna's Baubles haven't you?"

"Of course. You mean she's THAT Brianna?"

"That's right. Imagine yourself as a pierced slave posing for her catalog, or perhaps learning to make jewelry, or displaying it for customers at her Rodeo Drive store or selling it. That's mostly what she needs."

"A lot of them pose naked," Andrea said.

"And you're a naked sex slave. Your body belongs to her now. Your sexuality belongs to her. Your orgasms belong to her. She can make you cum in a restaurant the same way I made Dianne and Rosilyn orgasm in The Waterfront. You'll be punished if you're displeasing. You'll be expected to have sex with whoever your Mistress wants you to have sex with. Rosilyn will be doing the same thing. Likely Ann will as well. There was another waitress from New York. You're used to waiting on people, anticipating their needs and taking care of them. This is merely another way of doing the same thing." Chloe smacked her ass. "Get out there and do your best to seduce Matt into giving you the fucking you want. He has to leave shortly."

They went back to the living room. Matt and Dianne were still sitting together. Matt's cock was hard, Dianne lightly stroking it. Dianne stood up and hugged Andrea.

"Welcome sister. Matt will be very gentle with you. You've been well prepared for a week. You should enjoy yourself. Just relax and let it happen." Dianne kissed her.

Andrea nodded nervously, looking at Matt's large cock. God knew it felt good in her pussy, but her bottom seemed entirely too small to take all of it. Though the anal plug Chloe removed today before the enemas had been thick like him, it was half as long. Dianne led her to Matt and he took her hand and pulled her down onto his lap. She thought he might be getting ready to have her mount him on the sofa, but he just kissed her and fondled her, slowly building up her arousal, his fingers finding her wet core. He fingered her to a fast orgasm and she was quickly thrusting against his finger as he got her off.

Matt whispered, "Are you ready?" and Andrea nodded nervously. Matt had Andrea get on her knees and lay her torso on the sofa seat. She felt him aligning his cock behind her, but instead of penetrating her ass, he slid his big dick into her slick folds. She'd fucked Matt enough she could relax when he went there. He started slowly stroking into her pussy and she had another orgasm before she felt him spreading something cool and slick on her pucker, lubricant she realized. After she was greased up, he used his thumb to enter her bottom and while he continued fucking her, his thumb played with her back door. She was surprised at how good it felt and how quickly she climaxed again.

After that orgasm, Matt pulled out of her and she was momentarily empty and missing the fullness, but felt the head nudging her crinkled star. Matt exerted pressure on the rubbery muscle and having been stretched and prepared for a week, felt it give way; the head pushing through the anal ring. She relaxed, realized she was tensing and more of it pushed through the gate. It felt as if he had perhaps half of his cock inside her.

"Are you okay?" Matt asked. He wasn't moving. Just holding still as the ring slowly relaxed as it usually had with a plug in her.

"Yes," Andrea replied.

"Push back against me when you're ready for more."

Actually, it wasn't long at all before Andrea wanted to feel more of his cock inside her and she backed up against him, feeling another couple inches penetrate her. Andrea moaned. "Fuck, that feels much better than I ever imagined it could."

She pushed back more and her buns finally bumped into Matt's hips. She'd taken all of him. Matt started to move, sliding out before pushing back in her. Oh, God. Matt started fucking, fucking her ass with his huge cock.

******

Ann was sitting between Brianna and Chloe watching Andrea take Matt's cock up the ass. They were holding Ann's legs apart and each of them was taking turns playing with her cunt. Both of them seemed to be experts in extracting orgasms from women. She'd climaxed four times already.

"Have you ever done anal?" Brianna asked.

"No, Mistress."

"We will fuck you in the ass with strap-ons," Brianna said. "Everyone gets fucked in the ass occasionally. I consider all of my slaves to be three hole sluts and want to ensure they will surrender any of them to me at any time. We'll prepare you for it like Andrea was. You'll get to like it as much as the rest of us do."

"Yes, Mistress. Whatever you desire."

"What I'm going to desire in a few minutes after Matt cums in Andrea's ass, is for you to lick and suck as much of his cum out of her little bunghole as you can. You can do that while Andrea is sucking Matt's cock when he's done."

"Mistress?"

"You heard me. Don't pretend you didn't."

"Her ass, Mistress?"

Chloe was the one who had two digits diddling her dripping cunt at the moment. Chloe kissed her as she took Ann over the top. Ann shuddered for a minute as Chloe stoked her fires and she thought of dipping her tongue into Andrea's asshole.

"Sshhh. It's not as bad as you think. Andrea just had herself cleansed so when Matt finished up, she could suck his cock. Come with me."

Chloe pulled Ann to her feet and led her to where Matt was sodomizing Andrea.

"Put you face close to their fucking and look closely at Matt's cock."

Ann watched as Matt pulled out, nearly to the tip, before plunging deep.

"Did you see any feces on it? Look again."

Matt pulled out again and Ann stared at his big cock. It looked clean. As clean as any cock fucking a pussy could be anyway. He'd had it in Andrea's cunt before he started fucking her ass and that was after she'd climaxed.

"Lay your head on Andrea's bottom, then close your eyes," Chloe said. "Do it."

Ann obeyed. She lay her head on Andrea's bubble butt.

"Open your mouth," Chloe said.

"Miss Chloe, please no."

"Do it, slave," Chloe ordered. "You chose to be a sub. You called Brianna Mistress before anyone asked it of you. Open your mouth. Matt, pull all the way out of Andrea's ass and fuck Ann's mouth about ten strokes."

Ann opened her mouth and closed her eyes. She felt Matt's cock on her lips and then it pushed into her mouth. She tried to hold her mouth open far enough she wouldn't touch his cock. Hard to do with a staff his size.

"Suck it, slave. Lick and suck that cock."

Ann shuddered again, then closed her mouth around his shaft. She sucked, holding her breath. Matt pushed deeper, then he pulled out and pushed in, deeper still. Another stroke. Ann couldn't hold her breath any more. She gasped. Wait. It didn't taste disgusting. She nibbled some more as he slid deeper, nearly reaching her throat.

"That's enough, Matt. Resume fucking Andrea. Kiss me, Ann."

Ann turned and kissed Chloe, who kissed her back, playing tongue tag, not caring Ann had been sucking Matt's cock.

"That's what Andrea is going to taste when Matt is done fucking her. That's what her little asshole will taste like, with a lot more man juice in it. You've swallowed cum before. Matt climaxed in your mouth earlier. You will stick your little slave tongue in this tight nasty ass and dig Matt's cum out of it without further complaint, won't you?"

"Yes, Miss Chloe."

"Now, go lick your Mistress and beg her pardon for being such a pussy and fighting her on this. If you're going to be disobedient to her wishes, the next ass you lick may not have been cleansed first. Dianne, I need some good cunt licking."

"Yes, Mistress."

Ann crawled back to Brianna and asked for her forgiveness and permission to lick her pussy some more. Chloe sat down beside Brianna and Dianne knelt beside Ann, servicing her own Mistress.

"This is the life," Chloe said contentedly, close to cumming in a few minutes. "It's going to be damn hard to give this up."

"It has been a remarkable life. I've enjoyed every minute of it. The amazing thing is, so have the women I love. It seems that for a submissive, serving one's Dominant is the best thing in the world."

Brianna, Matt and Chloe all climaxed at nearly the same times; their cries, moans and grunts of pleasure within seconds of each other.

"Matt is cumming, Ann. You know what that means?" Brianna said.

"Yes, Mistress. I obey."

Ann crawled across the carpeted floor to where Andrea was now sucking Matt's cock, cleaning it and trying to get him hard again to suck him off. She looked at Andrea's still gaping back door, the anal ring not yet closed after Matt's reaming, white cream starting to leak out of it. She swept her tongue over the orifice, lapping at the leakage, cleaning around it before digging her tongue inside for all of the cum she could find. Andrea moaned appreciatively, pushing back against Ann's facile tongue, trying to drive it deeper until Ann's lips were plastered against the rubbery pucker.

"Adele, I'd like you to serve me in Ann's absence," Brianna said. "Monique, a kiss."

"Yes, Mistress," both answered, Adele heading for Brianna's liquid folds, Monique her face.

Chloe climaxed again and her tremors finally dying, she pulled Dianne into her lap and kissed her, licking some of her own cum from about Dianne's lips in the process.

"Do you enjoy serving your Mistress?" Chloe asked Dianne.

"With all my heart, Mistress, save that part I give to Matt."

******

"Bill, I don't want to keep your jet in La Crosse any longer, so I'm sending Monique and Adele back with it late this afternoon with another young Mistress named Alice who wants to check into my operation to determine if she's going to pull up roots here and move to LA. I need Adele and Monique to manage the business and estate in my absence, but I've decided to stay a couple days, so I'll catch a commercial flight out of here," Brianna said. "And I'm also stealing your stewardess."

"Ann?"

"The same. Turns out, she's quite the submissive. I just saw her digging Matt's cum out of another young ladies bunghole a short while ago."

"Was it Chloe again?"

"Chloe did seduce her and the three of them fucked the girl stupid, but we hadn't yet recognized her submissiveness. Apparently, watching Andrea, the beneficiary of Matt's ass fucking, get put through her paces this morning, struck a chord for her. I'll give you time to find a replacement, but she's going into the jewelry business. This little trip has been very good to me; four new slaves and a possible Mistress for my off site Rodeo Drive store. We're going to expand into more elaborate tattoos. I really like the young lady who did the ink on Dianne."

"You're not afraid of the Dominant competing with you?"

"No, I think we can work together. You know the natives have been a little restless lately as I've spread myself thin. Sam has helped to alleviate a little of the pressure. He does administer a nice stiff spanking, but my girls are lesbians and there's only so much he can do. I think Alice can do more. Of course, Rosilyn still has to finish school, both Margot and Andrea need time to give notice at their jobs and apartment, and you need to find a suitable replacement for Ann, but all except Rosilyn should be in LA within a couple months."

"I'll miss Ann. She was a good employee."

"She'll be a better slave. I'll tell her she needs to service you the next time you fly. She's working with Dianne and Rosilyn now to become more pleasing to both men and women. Adele is engraving her new collar now."

Bill laughed. "Fine."

"Thanks for everything. I'll see you later."

******

Brianna went down to the well stocked dungeon where Dianne and Monique were teaching Andrea and Ann some of the finer nuances of cunt licking on Adele and Rosilyn while watched closely by Chloe, Alice and Sophia.

"Where's Matt?" Brianna asked.

"He had his job interview in Rochester. I've invited a couple of horny college boys over to take his place this afternoon," Chloe said. "Todd and Ray were two of Dianne's guardians when I was running her around campus on a leash. Ray is a teammate of Matt's, a junior, and Todd is sophomore accounting classmate of Dianne's. He doesn't look like much, but he was a fucking machine. I think we should turn Alice and Sophia loose on these two new bitches to see what they've got so you know your slaves will be in good hands in your absence. Obviously, Sophia will be directing much of Rosilyn's and Dianne's submissive activities for the next year or two respectively. I've been talking to both of them about what I learned in New York and it's time to see what they've got. What did Bill say?"

"I told him I was stealing Ann and I'd have her well trained to fuck and suck him and Evelyn on his plane until he finds a replacement. I think once the plane is in the air, Ann should strip and take care of her passengers naked." Ann moaned. "Does she sound excited to service her old boss?"

"It sounded that way to me," Chloe laughed. "He is a handsome devil. Despite being primarily lesbian, I'd have fucked him."

"I've thought about it too. Monique and Adele both say he's not a bad lover for a man. I'm sending Adele and Monique back to LA this evening to manage things while I stay here for a couple days. If Alice shows me what she's got and I'm satisfied with her treatment of slaves, she'll be the head Dominant for me the next couple days while she takes a look at my operations. She'll have the guidance of Adele and Monique who are familiar with the operations of both my business and estate and the slaves she'll be dealing with, plus Sam can give her pointers as well. The extra couple days will give me time to develop Rosilyn's training, exercise and educational regimen with Sophia so she knows exactly what I want from the little slut. I'll get Sophia's account information so I can pay Rosilyn's room and board during her stay here."

"That's not necessary," Sophia said. "I receive substantial benefits from her being here."

"Yes, it is necessary. My payment will help remind you the slut belongs to me and serve notice that despite how delightful the little cunt licker is, she's still mine, plus, I don't think anything should be for free."

Sophia smiled. "As you wish. I know Chloe, Dianne and Matt want to pay for their room and board as well. Let's just say, I don't expect much in the way of reimbursement. Consider it a discount for services rendered."

"I think we can work together," Brianna said.

"Matt and I have our graduation ceremony tonight," Chloe said. "Matt's and my family are coming to see us graduate. I'm going to let Matt's family stay in Dianne's and my apartment tonight. Perhaps mine could stay at Matt's. I'm thinking Pet should wear her white dress to the ceremony."

"Why don't I have a light reception here at the house afterward," Sophia said. "Nothing fancy. A few hors d'oeuvres and some wine. Invite a few of your friends to come. I'll invite Maria, Gretchen and Felicity. I'm sure they'd like to see you again. Perhaps Marty, Yolanda, Bree, Erin and Barbara, whoever is still in town, plus your families."