Summer Surprise Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Sophia. That's very kind. We can't stay up late. Matt has to leave tomorrow for Minneapolis/St. Paul for some job interviews over the next couple days. Andrea has work tonight. She'll give notice. Brianna, you need to make arrangements for her training while she gets her affairs in order to move. I start working on my new play with Rosilyn tomorrow, so I'll be busy and can't help. Rosilyn and I will be free in the evenings. Pet starts summer classes next Monday. Just a heads up of what we've got going the next few days. Sophia, you can start getting your feet wet in managing Dianne since Matt's gone and I'm busy. Pet, pay attention for a moment."

Dianne paused her licking of Rosilyn. "Yes, Mistress."

"I'll give you a couple days to figure out what you want to say to them, but I think your family needs to know about you. You need to tell them you're in a polyamorous relationship with Matt and me, as well as being my submissive. You surrendered yourself to me and I can't even remove your collar without cutting it off. If you plan on inviting them to your eventual wedding, it's time to come clean you're a bisexual slut slave."

Dianne was shocked to her core. She'd told them about Matt, that she'd found another man she was willing to marry, but everything with Chloe and her submission had happened so suddenly and she hadn't considered what, if anything, she would say to them. What would she say? What would they say? Would they disown her? Chloe was right though. She'd asked to submit for a long as Chloe wanted her, not until Chloe graduated. She was in this long term and her family should know.

"Dianne, respond," Chloe reminded her.

"Yes, Mistress. I'll tell them by Friday. Do you care about the order in which I tell them?"

"No. Why?"

"I'm thinking I should tell my older sister, Francine, first and see what she says and recommends about telling my parents, Mistress."

"That's fine."

"Thank you, Mistress."

Dianne resumed licking Rosilyn, her mind in a whirl, wondering what she would ever tell Francine. It was difficult to concentrate on Rosilyn's tasty pussy. Rosilyn noticed. She grabbed Dianne's hair.

"You're supposed to be teaching Ann and Andrea how to be more pleasing to a woman. You're failing."

"I'm sorry, Roz. I'll do better."

Brianna spent the rest of the morning witnessing Sophia and Alice punish slaves and discussing her plans for Rosilyn and Andrea. Ann would still be working for awhile and out of anyone's hands. They stopped for a nice lunch.

******

Todd and Ray came over after lunch and after introductions, quickly found they were being used to train two new slave girls. Ann and Andrea didn't realize how little they knew about cock sucking. Even Adele and Monique knew how to suck a cock down to the root. Dianne wasn't allowed to demonstrate, so Rosilyn, and Brianna's two slaves served to demonstrate the techniques. Both men were sucked to completion three separate times by the two slaves. The first was primarily to get them comfortable with deep throating the two men, the second to practice all the different aspects of being pleasing, and the third to demonstrate everything they'd learned and because doing it the third time usually locked it into your brain.

They had to swap several times so they could suck Ray's larger cock and Todd's average one. Sophia told the two men they were welcome to return at nine for wine and snacks after the graduation ceremony.

"Are the slaves going to be naked?" Todd asked, looking at all the naked women in front of him.

"Alice, Monique, Ann and Adele are flying to Los Angeles in a little while. Andrea has to work tonight. Whether or not Rosilyn is naked is up to Brianna now as she's Rosilyn's Mistress. Dianne will be naked, but not engaged in any sex. We've invited Bree, Fiona, Barbara and Erin, but I doubt any of them will be naked," Chloe said. "The three other MILF's have been invited, but it's just a reception, not a reward party."

"Have we heard if Gretchen's pregnant?" Todd asked.

"It usually takes three weeks after conception before you can do a pregnancy test. We might know in a couple weeks," Chloe responded.

"If she's not pregnant yet, I hope she considers me for a return engagement."

"You're such a horny prick," Chloe said.

"I am now," Todd said. "Thanks to you."

******

Andrea had to leave around 3:30 and Chloe drove Ann, Adele, Monique and Alice to the airport for their trip to LA. Ann knew what to do to get them out to William's jet. Chloe arrived back about the same time as Matt.

"How did the interview go?" Dianne asked.

"Pretty good, and I won't even have to change clothes for the ceremony."

Chloe made sure Dianne had enough time to shower and prepare for the ceremony. She'd been naked in front of everyone else invited to the reception later except for Chloe's parents. That would be new and arousing. Chloe had her wear the white dress so she'd be appropriately slutty. Chloe's family was meeting them at the ceremony. Matt's family came to Sophia's. Everyone gave a big hug to Dianne, Matt, Chloe and Sophia, all commenting on Dianne's dress. Chloe introduced them to Brianna as a friend who helped Chloe with her Dominance training and business partner to one of William's businesses.

"Brianna's Baubles, right?" Elaine asked.

"God, you're fucking gorgeous. You're almost as beautiful as Marcia is. You ever do any modeling?" Brianna said, looking her over.

"Not that kind," Elaine said, not explaining some of the porno she'd done.

"Are you a lesbian?"

"Not particularly. I've been with women, but mostly for money."

That got an inquisitive glance. Elaine didn't explain further.

"Too bad. I'd love to have you working for me modeling. You don't have to be lesbian, but it helps because the rest of us are."

"I'm working on my degree now at UW-Madison, and am only interested in part time work and I'd like it to be in my field. I don't want to do modeling. I'm sick of using my body for work."

That brought another quick glance.

"What's your field?"

"Public Relations/Publicist."

"You ever change your mind about modeling, talk to me first. I don't believe I need someone in Public Relations. William has all the PR people he can shake a stick at."

"Georgina and Ethel," Chloe said, "We're going to be moving to Sophia's in a few days. We're staying here at the moment. Why don't you guys use our place tonight. I'm asking my folks to stay at Matt's apartment. All the sheets are clean. Sophia is hosting a small reception with some hors d'oeuvres and wine after the ceremony. Not too many people, but Marty and Yolanda will be there and some other friends too, along with a couple of Sophia's neighbors we've met. I suppose I should tell you Dianne will be naked. My folks are the only ones who haven't seen her that way."

"This is okay with you," Georgina asked Dianne.

"It's part of my submission. It's not even close to the most embarrassing thing I've done lately. Mistress said I have to tell my family. That's scarier than being naked tonight."

They had a light bite before they left for the ceremony. As they made their way to the seats, Dianne's outfit got a lot of attention. It was easy to see she had no underwear on. Her sides were bare from her underarms to her knees, showing a nice bit of side boob and her legs and hips. Chloe, Matt, Marty and Yolanda joined the other graduates while Dianne took a seat with Matt's family. They saved two seats for Chloe's parents who arrived about ten minutes after they did.

"Wow," Ben said as hey sat down, "you really dressed up for this thing, didn't you. You look like you should be walking down a red carpet somewhere. How's everyone doing?"

"Good. How are you both?" Dianne asked.

"We're just fine," Mary Jane said. "We've talked to Chloe a few times in the last month. She seems to be doing much better. I was really worried about her for a while after Monica death."

"You were right to be worried," Georgina said. "Chloe recently told us she'd planned on killing herself."

"Is that still a concern?" Ben asked. "Should we seek psychiatric help?"

"I don't believe Chloe intends to harm herself anymore," Dianne said. "Something happened which gave her a reason to live."

"What was it?" Mary Jane asked.

"Matt and me," Dianne said. "I entered into a submissive relationship with Chloe and Matt and I are now in a polyamorous relationship with her."

"What does any of that mean? I don't understand."

"Matt and I are both having sex with her, Mary Jane, and Chloe is my Mistress. I've surrendered my life to her with certain limitations. Chloe tells me what she wants me to do and I do it."

"What the holy hell are you talking about?" Ben asked.

"Are you familiar with Dominance and submission as practiced by certain proponents of BDSM, similar to the book and movie 'Fifty Shades of Gray'? Chloe is like the Gray character. She controls me, most aspects of my sexuality and punishes me if I'm not pleasing to her or disobey. I'm wearing this dress because Chloe wants me to wear it as a symbol of my obedience. It's more provocative than I would choose to wear, and it's somewhat humiliating and arousing for me to wear it, so Chloe makes me. When I'm in a safe space, a place with some privacy, I'm naked. I'll be naked later tonight at our reception."

"What kind of bullshit is that?" Ben said. "Why would you do that?"

"Because I want to. I choose to. I met a Dominant and his submissive and their lifestyle struck a chord with me. I wanted to find out what it consisted of. Chloe spent a day with me as her submissive so I knew what it would be like. After that one day and giving it several days of thought and discussing it with Matt, I asked her to become my permanent Dominant. She now controls me. I can stop it at any time, but unless I choose to stop, I will do what she wants. She said it came at a good time for her. She didn't want to live anymore, but my submission gave her something to live for. This collar on my neck is her symbol of ownership. I also have a tattoo and vaginal piercing signifying her ownership of me. You'll see them both if you come to the reception tonight."

"Did you know about this?" Mary Jane asked Georgina and Ethel.

"They told us a week ago yesterday, while Matt was in Madison for job interviews," Georgina said. "I know it's difficult to believe, but all three of them seem committed to it. They seem to care about each other a great deal."

"What about Matt? I thought you two were pretty serious. And I thought Chloe was a lesbian. Why is she having sex with Matt again?" Ben asked.

"Matt is still my boyfriend, but he recognizes Chloe's claim on me. The way Chloe looked at it, is that she'd had sex with Matt in the past and the sex was always good; it was the emotional connection she didn't feel with him. While loving him as a brother, she couldn't love him as a boyfriend. She has that intimate emotional connection with me. Matt has that connection with me. I'm their bridge to each other. Therefore, we're all having sex with each other.

"Shortly after Monica died, Chloe asked to sleep in our bed. She was lonely and used to having someone beside her. We had no objection other than it put a slight crimp in our sex lives as we wouldn't have sex with Chloe in bed with us. I had some curiosity about what it would be like to have sex with a woman and expressed my curiosity to Matt. He told me if I wanted to see what it was like, he had no objection. We thought it might help Chloe with her sorrow. Before I did it, the three of us had a discussion about it and decided it would be better if we didn't try to hide or do anything behind anyone's back. For instance, if I enjoyed it, I would not continue having sex with Chloe unless we all were involved. It gradually evolved into the three of us having sex together. My submission came afterward. Chloe knows I want to marry Matt and she cares for him too much to hurt him by taking his girlfriend away. He cares for Chloe too much to take her submissive away. I love them both too much to do anything less than everything I can to make this work."

"What does Matt get out of this cockamamie thing?" Ben asked.

"I can never refuse him sex, no matter when or where or how he wants to have it. He gets to have sex with Chloe and any other woman Chloe makes me have sex with. If he wanted to fuck me on stage at his graduation, I can't refuse. He wouldn't ask, but if he did, I can't refuse. It's also possible I'll be used sexually tonight, but I have no control over it."

"She makes you have sex with other people?" Mary Jane asked.

"Only women. In deference to Matt, I can't have sex with any other men but controlling my sexuality other than that, is part of her Dominance and control over me. Except for Matt, I can't have sex unless it's with her permission, including masturbation, nor may I orgasm without her permission. I've given her control of my pussy, my ass and my mouth to do with as she pleases with very few exceptions."

"That's crazy," Mary Jane said. "Do you enjoy sex with women?"

"I find as a submissive, I'm very aroused by all aspects of what I do. Being aroused, I want to have sex. Except for Matt, women are the only ones who I can have sex with. I prefer sex with Matt and Chloe, but will have sex with anyone who Mistress wants me to have sex with. It's part of my submission to her, that she has control of that. Yet, I'm enjoying every moment of my submission. I have no desire to stop. The benefit to you is you may still be able to have a grandchild. I offered to do for Chloe what Monica was going to do for her, have Chloe's egg implanted in me and bear a child, Matt's most likely. It's not been decided yet, but I have offered."

"My God, Dianne," Mary Jane said. "That would be amazing."

"There's a lot of things to work out. Who raises the child? What kinds of visitation would the other parties have? Do we recognize three sets of grandparents, including my parents because I carried it? Nothing will happen until I finish school in a couple years. I'm committed to finishing my education, but we're looking at this relationship as long term. Even if Chloe were to find another Monica to love and marry, my submission to her would continue because we both enjoy it. I'm telling you now because it will be obvious at the reception and I don't want to spring it on you. It would be like a marriage almost, except for the piece of paper. I'd be like a daughter-in-law, but not."

"Chloe is graduating. Are you going to follow her wherever she goes?" Ben asked.

"No. Chloe will Dominate me remotely through the auspices of another woman Dominant. You'll meet her tonight. I also need to tell my family by Friday, because this isn't going to change."

"How do you think your family will take it?"

"They'll be shocked, more than you, probably. Up until now, they haven't had to deal with a child with a different sexual gender preference. The fact I'm having sex with a woman will shock them both. The fact that I'm having group sex with both a man and a woman at the same time will blow their minds and the fact I'm essentially a sex slave who another woman has control of, may give them a heart attack. I don't intend to alter what I do based upon them. They'll either accept it or not, but I'm not changing my mind."

"And you don't have a problem with this?" Ben asked Georgina.

"At first, I thought I would, because of my son. I thought Dianne's submission would ruin their relationship together and I know how deeply Matt cared for Dianne. After witnessing the love and affection they all have for each other for several days, I think they have as much of a chance as any other relationships would.

"I'm looking at my third marriage. The first, my husband died, the second was to a pedophile who's in prison and now I'm about to marry another woman. If my first was still alive, I'd probably still be married to him, but I'm going to marry another woman. Thirty years ago, it would have been unthinkable, but I'm deeply in love with her. If this can happen to me in thirty years, who knows what the future brings. It's crazy and strange, but built on a loving foundation. It's got a chance to work. Matt has always cared for Chloe. We've always cared for Chloe. We care for Dianne. If we give them love and understanding, who knows where life will take them."

"I wish I'd had your attitude when Chloe first came out."

"I wasn't always this understanding. When Elaine told me my husband molested her, I didn't believe it. I rejected her and told her to leave my house, causing many years of pain for her. I earned my understanding through my suffering and hers. I'm only lucky he didn't molest Beth as well. I think our children are good people, who care for others and try to do right. They're good influences on others. Dianne gave Beth advice that may have helped her when she was going through a rough patch. I don't believe any of them are crazy or defective in any meaningful way. Based on that, I need to trust them to make good decisions for themselves. If this is what they want, I'll bless them and pray for them, but I won't stand in their way."

"Thank you, Georgina," Dianne said.

"You're welcome, Dianne."

The ceremony began which squelched further conversation. The assembled guests saw first Yolanda, then Chloe, Marty and Matt all get their diplomas. The seating for the graduation had been reserved, so Chloe and Matt knew exactly where to find everyone. They got a lot more hugs all the way around.

"We talked to Marty and Yolanda and they're coming over in about ninety minutes," Chloe said. "Marty has to swing by his house first, have a little cake and ice cream. Since he has another couple years to become an architect, his reception is low key. Mom, Dad, I have something to tell you."

"Would that something be about the collar around Dianne's neck?" Mary Jane asked.

"Dianne told you?"

"In a roundabout way. We were inquiring about your mental health after Monica's death. Georgina told us you'd been prepared to end your life and Dianne explained why you weren't going to. I'm so sorry, Chloe."

"Sorry for what I'm doing with Dianne and Matt?"

"Georgina told us that she believes you had a very loving and committed relationship and seemed to love each other a great deal," Mary Jane said. "It will take some getting used to, but if this is what you all want, we're happy for you, dear. What I'm sorry about is how close we came to losing you after you lost Monica. That would have been devastating. This is nothing more than surprising. You know we're fond of Matt. We always liked him. We like Dianne. If this makes you happy, we're happy."

"You feel the same way, Dad?"

"You've always been one to follow your own path, Chloe. I'm willing to support you no matter what path you follow from now on."

Chloe burst into tears and hugged her parents, sobbing hard. She'd expected the same kind of reaction she'd gotten when she came out as lesbian. Dianne and Matt both joined the group hug, and soon, the others surrounded them and gave their unconditional love.

"We'd better get going," Chloe finally said, wiping her eyes. "Sophia and Brianna are waiting on us. Here's Sophia's address. Please come and don't be surprised by anything Dianne does."

"She already mentioned she'd be naked," Mary Jane said. "It sounds crazy but she seems very happy."

"It's my job to ensure her submissive tendencies get all the push she needs." Chloe kissed Dianne.

******

As soon as Dianne reached Sophia's, she removed her dress, Chloe making her remain in her high heels and inserting a tailed plug in her ass and hanging all of her slave jewelry on her. Rosilyn had stayed to help her new Mistress and Sophia prepare the reception. She was naked too. Dianne began greeting the guests when they arrived at the door, giving them a naked hug and directing them to the lanai/pool area where the canapés and alcohol were being served. Magnus and Fiona were the only one of her guardians who didn't show up, being back home for the summer. Maria was the only one of Sophia's neighbors who didn't come.