Summer Surprise Pt. 16

Story Info
Families are told of Dianne's submission.
19.9k words
4.69
7.9k
1

Part 16 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,603 Followers

Dianne informs Chloe's parents of her submission and Chloe expects Dianne to inform her parents of her relationship. Dianne tells her older sister. Andrea becomes a slave to Brianna, as does Bill's flight attendant, Ann. Matt and Chloe graduate. This chapter contains oral, anal, lesbian and group sex. There is no COVID or STD's in this fantasy world. Thanks to JohnnyGalt for his help.

Summer Surprise, Pt 16 - Families Are Told

Sophia was waiting for them when they arrived. Chloe introduced her to everyone. "Gretchen brought her SUV to give the others a ride," Sophia said. "She's waiting by my car.

"She didn't need to do that," Brianna said. "We could have take a taxi. We don't need to put anyone out."

"We're ten minutes away and she's my next door neighbor. It's not an inconvenience. She felt she owed me a favor anyway. She got married to have children and found out her husband had a vasectomy, plus he was cheating on her. When we had Dianne's Guardian Reward Party, all of the men agreed to try and give her a child. She's hoping one of them left her preggers."

"That sounds like another interesting story," Brianna said.

"We'll share it. She's eating supper with us tonight. I've had beef stew simmering in two crock pots all day."

"Thank you, Sophia," Brianna said. "I understand you paid for Dianne's slave jewelry and purchased it from my company."

"You have the best things," Sophia said. "The decision was easy to make. I've made room for Dianne and Rosilyn, Chloe. They can move in any time. I know your lease is about to expire."

Chloe kissed Sophia. "Thank you, we're bringing a new playmate tonight," pointing to Ann. "She's the stewardess on Bill's plane. Matt, Dianne and I convinced her to join in reindeer games tonight."

"She's beautiful," Sophia said, admiring the young woman, making her blush. "She'll make an excellent addition to the fun. For whatever it's worth, Gretchen swings both ways like I do. She hasn't had any fun and games since the party. Her vibrator is being overused, if you know what I mean."

Brianna laughed. "I don't have that problem anymore but I can remember when I did."

"Let's grab your luggage and go. Everyone can get comfortable and I have a private pool we can enjoy. Lots of good wine or champagne; I'm looking forward to this evening."

"I think Dianne and Rosilyn should model all the new outfits Bill and Brianna purchased and you can see what the sluts wore in New York. I swear they'll make your pussy juice," Chloe said.

Sophia laughed and took Chloe's hand while Matt, Rosilyn and Dianne got their luggage. Ann had her overnight bag. Monique and Adele grabbed their things. Sophia led them all to the parking lot where Gretchen was waiting. Brief introductions were made to Brianna and her slaves and their things were placed in Gretchen's SUV, the rest in Sophia's. Rosilyn's clothes were still packed with Dianne's, but Rosilyn rode with her new Mistress.

On the ride, Chloe told Sophia that Rosilyn had accepted Brianna as her Mistress, but she'd be staying in La Crosse until she finished school next year. "Brianna wants to ensure that Rosilyn gets lots of pussy licking training, so feel free to have your girlfriends over. She needs to exercise and tone her body, then they'll start sending photographers to do photo shoots of her in Brianna's Baubles jewelry. Brianna will pay you to house her and keep her trained and submissive as I need you to do for Dianne. I said you'd be good for it."

"I'd love to do it. Imagine having two lovely little cunt lickers around to keep me satisfied, plus an occasional cock when Matt comes to visit."

They arrived at Sophia's and everyone got out. As soon as Dianne was through the door, she stripped off. When Gretchen arrived with the others and they saw Dianne was already naked, Brianna's three slaves also took off their clothes.

"Ann, customarily, slaves are naked for their Dominants, just as they were on the plane. Generally speaking, we all get naked at Sophia's," Chloe said. "It's considered a safe space for nudity. Even the backyard pool is private. Matt, Sophia and I will all take off our clothes as soon as we bring in the luggage. You can choose to do what you want. We don't make judgments here. I don't know what Brianna and Gretchen will do. They make their own choices. I find nudity very comfortable and freeing, plus it makes it easier for my slave to pleasure me."

Ann didn't take them off at first, but when she saw both Gretchen and Brianna removed their clothes as well, Ann joined them, not wanting to be the only one holding onto her clothes. At first, she felt somewhat self-conscious, because she didn't really know anyone, and Matt was a guy. Then she realized she'd come tonight to get fucked and she wanted Matt to be one of those who fucked her. So really, who was she trying to hide herself from. She relaxed in her nudity.

Ann had enjoyed Dianne licking her to orgasm on the plane. Dianne was exceptionally good; better than anyone she'd ever had before. She'd been surprised when Chloe had caressed her breasts, but enjoyed that too. They hadn't told her she'd have to lick another woman tonight, but seeing there were nine women and only one man present, imagined it might be expected of her at some point if she wanted to participate, unless Matt was some superman who never lost his erection. She'd been surprised to learn Matt was Dianne's and Chloe's boyfriend and that neither Dianne or Rosilyn had any experience with women until recently. She'd wondered what it would be like, having sex with another woman. Certainly, the woman making her cum had been everything it was cracked up to be. She remembered the internet meme, 'Every woman is a lesbian, some just haven't had sex with a woman yet.' Having someone lick you was a far cry from doing it to someone else. She wondered if she'd chicken out when all was said and done. Nevertheless, she felt a little tingle in her pussy imagining herself buried between some other woman's thighs.

The strange part was, she didn't think she'd be a lesbian if she did lick another woman. It was the sight of Matt's marvelous shaft which convinced her to join the others tonight. She loved sex with men and Matt's prick was god like. The thought of his instrument making music in her squeeze box drew her in, but thinking of another cunt dripping on her face sealed the deal.

Sophia cracked open a couple bottles of wine and everyone but Gretchen started to drink, though with restraint and decorum. Due to her jitters, Ann seemed to be drinking more than anyone else, but she wasn't overdoing it. She didn't mind tamping down her nerves a little, but wanted to go into this with eyes wide open, not because she was drunk. Dianne was assigned to lick Gretchen to several orgasms. She was licking her like she'd licked Ann on the plane; on her knees, her face buried between Gretchen's legs. Everyone waited for another woman named Alice to join them before they started to eat. Alice stripped off as well. Thin, almost boy-like figure, multiple tattoos and piercings, yet strangely erotic and appealing for all of that.

After supper, Gretchen had to leave and most of the people got in the pool. Brianna and Adele, Alice and Sophia were having a serious conversation.

"Alice, what would you think of coming to California and being in charge of our piercing and tattoo operation in LA?" Brianna asked.

"Are you yanking my chain?"

"Not at all," Adele said. "Mistress has expanded our jewelry business beyond internet sales. We're doing custom made piercing, bondage, and slave jewelry to a lot of big names in Hollywood and LA, with a custom store on Rodeo Drive. We have people who do piercing now, and smaller tattoos. We don't have anyone to do full blown tattoos, but the same people who are interested in our jewelry are also interested in piercings and tattoos. We want to do it in a high end atmosphere that make those people feel special, not some junky dive like a lot of tattoo parlors are, stashed in strip malls and office complexes. We want the glamour crowd who are willing to pay big bucks for our services, perhaps even offering in home service to select clients."

"All of our operations used to be conducted on my estate and all of my slaves got to work and play naked all the time. As their Mistress and employer," Brianna said, "I was able to see and interact with them on a daily basis. It satisfied their needs as submissives for me to do so. With the expansion of our business off property, those submissives working off property now have to dress in clothing and don't have access to their Dominant as much as they used to. It's created some unrest. They miss having me around directing them all the time. It's the reason they became my submissives in the first place. Adele is in charge of my business operations, but she's not a Dominant. They want and need to have one.

"Chloe believes you have Dominant tendencies, tendencies that I can nurture and grow. I'd let you be the Dominant for those submissives working off site during the day. Those submissives I currently possess would remain mine, but you would be in charge of their sexuality and punishment off site. I would not want you usurping any of them unless you should fall in love and want to marry one of them. Any submissives which you bring into our organization yourself, could remain yours. I won't attempt taking any of them from you any more than I want you taking mine from me."

"What about male submissives? I'm bi and I do like the occasional dick, although I might be able to date for dick."

"As a whole, we don't welcome males on my property on a permanent basis with one exception, the father of my children. Male submissives would be welcome to visit on occasion, but not live there. You can either take residence off my property yourself and I don't care what you do with them, or you can choose to only Dominate them at work or at their residence as part timers. How you do it is up to you. They'd be yours in every way.

"We do have non-slaves who will be working for us now, men and women, both in manufacturing and sales. They would be treated like any other normal employee. The submissives may need to dress for various reasons, but other than their nudity, you'd be treating them like the slaves they are off site, both mine and yours.

"Regular employees won't be collared, submissives will be so there's no mistaking one from the other. Normally, my slaves work for free in a sense. I feed, house and clothe them which does have a monetary value for their pay. They earn more than that, but the excess is invested for them. Monique and Adele have six figure portfolios. If they ever choose to leave me, they will receive their investment portfolio as the balance of the pay they've earned. If you're going to be a Dominant yourself, you may need income beyond room and board in order to care for your submissives to the extent you desire. To start, I'm willing to offer you $65,000 a year salary. In a year, provided everything is working smoothly, your salary will go up to 100 grand.

"If you choose to live on my estate, your salary will be reduced by the value of your room and board. If you choose to live off estate, all the money is yours. If you wish to have some of your income invested for you, you can choose the amount you wish to invest. The person who's managing everyone else's money is doing very well, averaging eight to ten percent rate of return on our money. He's the father of my kids and I trust him implicitly. He's married and has another slave. He could be a source of cock, but that's between him and his submissives. He's a Dominant, but doesn't materially interfere in my control of my submissives. If you should want children, he's willing to provide the sperm, but expect to be financially responsible for any children you have. Except for the ones I take to my bed on a daily basis, any of the other women are free to have sex with whoever they want. I can't have sex with all of them every day. As a Dominant, they would obey you as they do any other Dominant except if I should countermand your orders. You may order them to your bed and to have sex with you. To a certain extent, I'm spread a little thin and they would probably appreciate more Dominant direction.

"I don't want to butt heads with you. To the extent that any women you bring in are your submissives, I won't interfere at all unless they cause disruption to my household. If they're mine, I expect you to defer to me as far as they're concerned. I'll work with you to ensure you won't harm or damage my property as a Dominant, but once I'm convinced you're safe, you will have wide latitude to do as you wish. Those are the terms. How do they sound."

"Shit, that's twice the money I'm making now."

"It's not as good as it sounds. Real estate prices are outrageous. If you live off estate, expect to pay 1500-2000 a month for a one bedroom apartment, depending on where you live and how far you're willing to drive. I won't charge you that much if you reside on the estate, but the food is restaurant quality on the whole, so I do deduct one thousand a month for food and lodging and you'll likely share a bedroom with someone. Since whoever you share the bedroom with is your sexual bedmate, it isn't usually an issue. Since you'll be a Dominant and they'll be submissive, if they're pigs, make them clean up and punish them if they don't. You can also change bed partners, so you're not stuck with someone you don't get along with. The slaves frequently change bed partners so everything remains fresh and nothing gets stale. Since Monique is my wife, I usually sleep with her at least five nights a week, plus two others who rotate in and out so I can attempt to keep everyone happy.

"I'll occasionally fuck Sam and his two slaves. If I have any more children, he'll be the father. I get along with him and he's willing and able to provide a male presence in the children's lives. His wife can't have children, but his other slave can. If he has any children with her, they'll be his to raise and his financial responsibility. My children and any of the other children my slaves have, are my responsibility. You don't have to decide tonight. I'm going to be Rosilyn's Mistress and she's going to remain in La Crosse until she graduates, so I expect to have close contact with Sophia for quite some time. I would appreciate knowing your answer by September as this is something which needs to happen fairly quickly. I'm willing to look at you first because of your skills, both technical and Dominant. I want both types of skill and Chloe feels you have promise. I consider her opinion as valid because she's one of the best young Dominants I've ever come across. Dianne's tattoo and piercings were excellent and Sophia's tattoo is prime as well. You'll be able to hire other inkers who meet your standards for quality. I'm sure we'll need more than one as that part of my business grows."

"Would it be possible for me to inspect your operation before I make up my mind?"

"Of course, dear. If you can get off a couple days, we can take you to LA with us tomorrow, show you around and send you on a commercial flight back."

"I'm not irreplaceable. I'll text my boss and let him now I have a job interview in Los Angeles and I'll be back in a couple days."

"We'll be happy to have you."

******

Ann had been quietly talking to Chloe. Ann was pinned against the side of the pool, though pinned wasn't a good description, because she knew if she asked, Chloe would move. Chloe had her arms on either side of her, leaning well into her personal space. She wasn't touching her, although their breasts were perhaps an inch apart.

When men looked at Ann, especially when she was scantily attired or naked, like now, she could feel their eyes moving over her, checking her out. Chloe looked into her eyes only, though Ann could still feel her personality as a physical presence, and remember her hands as they'd caressed her breasts as Dianne had licked her on the plane. She wondered what those fingers would feel like if they touched her pussy. If she weren't in the pool, she'd say her pussy was dripping, but the water was caressing her and not Chloe.

Chloe had asked about her employment, what she did when she wasn't flying and what it was like working for Bill. Ann couldn't imagine calling her employer anything but Mr. Thornhill, yet Chloe seemed casual with his name as if they were good friends. Their faces were about eighteen inches apart for most of their conversation.

During a brief lull, Chloe leaned closer and whispered, "I want to kiss you. Is that okay with you?"

Ann couldn't speak. She merely nodded briefly and their lips touched, oh so softly, like a butterfly had landed on her. Chloe's tongue brushed her lips, whisper soft. Ann realized she was opening her mouth, inviting Chloe to do more if she wanted. Their tongues touched and Chloe moved closer until Ann could feel the hard peaks of her nipples touch Chloe's soft pillows. Nobody had ever kissed her as softly as Chloe did. Even with their tongues dancing, it was still soft.

Chloe brushed a thumb across her aching nipple. Ann pushed against Chloe's hand, filling it with the soft flesh.

"Do you want to know what it's like making love to another woman?" Chloe whispered.

"Yes," Ann whispered.

They moved towards the steps, and upon passing Dianne and Matt, Chloe motioned to them to come.

"Just you," Ann whispered, unable to find her voice.

"It will be just me to start, but when I've shown you that, I want to show you what three people making love to you is like."

Ann nodded again. All four of them went to the room Sophia set aside as theirs. Matt and Dianne sat in a chair and watched as Chloe made love to her. It was every bit as good as Ann had imagined it would be. Chloe played her body like a harp, and she was playing at Carnegie Hall. Ann arched into her lover's mouth when she climaxed, then tasted herself on Chloe's lips when Chloe moved back up the bed.

Dianne moved to the bed and took over licking Ann while Chloe kissed her and played expertly with her breasts. Ann climaxed two more times on Dianne's tongue, lost in lust. Dianne moved away and Matt took over, nearly as good.

"Are you ready to taste a woman for the first time?" Chloe asked.

"Please."

Chloe arranged herself over Ann's face and she was staring at the damp folds of Chloe's sex, as close as she'd ever been to another pussy. Lowering herself to just above Ann's lips, Chloe paused, letting Ann make the last move to touch her. When she felt Ann's tongue sweep through her slit, Chloe lowered herself further so Ann didn't have to stretch up to reach her. At some point, after two more orgasms for Ann, and one for Chloe, Matt backed off and Chloe took over again, putting them in a sixty-nine.

Rolling on her side, Chloe took Ann with her, so neither of them was lying on the other. Ann felt Matt get behind her, his cock rubbing against her bottom.

Matt whispered in her ear. "I want to fuck you while Chloe licks you. Is that okay with you?"

"Yes," she whimpered, panting, already having climaxed multiple times, knowing she was ready to feel herself be filled with that big cock. She felt a feminine hand aligning it with her core, then a slow, deep thrust, sliding so easily inside her despite the size, she'd been so primed and ready. She climaxed again, throbbing over the thick shaft.

"Oh, fuck! That feels so good," Ann said, pausing in returning Chloe's superb lapping.

"Doesn't it though," Dianne said, brushing a hand through Ann's hair.

Ann remembered she was fucking Dianne's boyfriend, yet she seemed to be fine with it, unconcerned his cock was sliding through her slick folds with gusto even as her other paramour nibbled on her clit. Dianne even seemed to be caressing his sack, feeling fingers that didn't seem to be attached to anyone else between her legs. Ann had four more orgasms before she felt Matt freeze and his prick pulsing inside her pussy. His cock began to shrink and as soon as it fell out of her, Matt rolled away and Dianne was licking her boyfriend's cum from her cunt. It was dirty and nasty, and Ann loved it, cumming again as Dianne searched for every drop she could find, even brushing over her pucker in her hunt for his cream. Ann knew her own face was covered with the sweet nectar of Chloe's cunt. Chloe finally stopped, pulling away, leaving the panting Ann alone for the first time in an hour.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,603 Followers