Summer Surprise Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dianne came back with the dress she wore to Tavern the second time. "Of course Mistress was already dominating Margot. It took some of the attention off me. People were running their hands up and down her leg clear up to her pussy, until two drunks got aggressive and then Bill had to threaten their jobs until they backed off. Mistress made her remove her bra and panties before we arrived."

"Who's Margot?" Elaine asked.

"A waitress at Tavern on the Green. Mistress got her to come to Bill's after she got off work and all three of us had sex with her. On Saturday morning, before she went back to work, she witnessed Mistress learning to Dominate me, and despite what she saw, she was still ready to go to the BDSM club on Sunday night as Chloe's submissive. While there she had to fuck and suck several strangers. She wanted to continue in submission after going to the club, so Brianna accepted her, though Bill is training her until she's ready to leave New York."

"My God, is the whole world Dominant or submissive?" Georgina asked.

"I don't think so," Dianne responded, "but seeing someone in submission to a Dominant, might tend to bring out one or the other to the right person when they see it. That's how I ended up submissive and Chloe a Dominant. It's how Erin ended up submissive and Andrea too."

"Andrea, the cute little waitress at The Waterfront?" Ethel asked.

"Yes. Brianna accepted her submission yesterday before she went to work. We did the same thing at The Waterfront as we did at Bonfyre American Grill with Denise. She was as intrigued as Denise was. She was already on the edge of submission when she came yesterday and toppled right into it when Brianna treated her like a slave. There's a possibility Fiona is one as well, though she may just be discovering her fondness for women, although she liked fucking Matt as well. Matt took her virginity."

"You've turned into sex addicts. Do we know Fiona?" Ethel asked.

"No, ma'am. She was one of the people who led me on a leash around campus. She's home for the summer, but will be back in the fall. There was a story of me in the campus newspaper. She's in a picture with me. I'll send you a copy. If it's okay with you, I have to call my sister. It shouldn't take me more than thirty minutes."

"Go ahead. We'll swim," Georgina said.

******

"Dianne, what a pleasure talking with you. How are you?"

"As good as I've ever been in my life, Francine, but I may need your help with something."

"Please tell me it's a wedding."

"Not until I've finished school, but there's been a lot of changes recently and I hope you can help me to figure out what I'm going to tell the folks."

"What kind of changes?"

"Are you sitting down?"

"Is it bad?"

"I don't think so, but Mom and Dad might."

"Shit! Spill, Sis."

"I'm having sex with women, actually, lots of women. Perhaps a dozen different ones in the last week."

"Christ! Weren't you almost engaged to that guy?"

"I still am. I'm having sex with him too."

"What are you then, a lesbian whore?"

"I'm a voluntary sex slave to a lesbian, who's also having sex with my boyfriend. I guess you'd call us a polyamorous threesome, except as a sex slave to my Mistress, she can order me to have sex with other women, and I do."

"A sex slave! You're fucking kidding me, right?"

"No joke. I'm going to text you some pictures now. I'm warning you, they're pictures of my cunt."

"I hate that word. Don't use that word."

"Slaves don't have pussies or kitties or vajayjays or whatever word you want me to use. We have cunts. I have a cunt. I get fucked in the cunt, the ass, and the mouth. My Mistress has a pussy. I lick her pussy. I suck Matt's cock. He fucks me. Look at the pictures."

Dianne sent pictures of her vaginal tattoo, her slave jewelry, her collared neck. There was silence on the other end of the phone.

"Francine?"

More silence.

"Francine?"

"What the fuck, Dianne!"

"I know it's sudden."

"Sudden. I don't know you at all. Are you getting blackmailed?"

"No. I'm voluntarily doing this because I want to. I love it. I want to keep doing it. I asked her to be my permanent Mistress. The lock on my collar; she threw away the key."

"Who threw away the key?"

"Chloe, my Mistress."

"Your roommate?"

"Yes, roommate, lover, friend, Mistress."

"Fuck! Dianne!"

"What do I tell Mom and Dad?"

"Don't tell them shit. They'd stroke out."

"I have to tell them something. This is now a permanent arrangement. I'm in a polyamorous threesome. I'm now naked if I'm at home. I have sex with any woman my Mistress tells me to. I can't refuse Matt sex anymore. He can fuck me any place and any time he wants. If he wanted to fuck me on my wedding altar, I'd let him. If he wanted to fuck me in our parent's bed in front of them, I'd let him. Matt's family knows, Chloe's family found out last night when they came for graduation."

"How do they feel about it?"

"Pretty accepting on the whole."

"They're obviously not Mom and Dad. Of course, they don't have the sex slave daughter. What does the boyfriend think of all your lesbian fucking?"

"He's fucking pretty much everyone I can fuck, plus I can't refuse him sex. He's good with it so far."

"Dianne, this sounds so fucking messed up. How the hell do you become a sex slave?"

"Because you want to. I wanted to."

"Don't tell them anything yet. I'm coming up there to see you. I want to make sure you're really doing this voluntarily."

"Mistress gave me until Friday to tell them. When are you coming?"

"I'll be there tomorrow if I can catch a flight. Shit! I can't believe I'm having this conversation with you."

"You'll probably need to make a connection in Madison, Milwaukee or Chicago. There won't be any direct flights into La Crosse."

"This better not be a fucking joke."

"I didn't get a cunt tattoo to play a joke on you."

"You better not have or I'll fucking skin you myself."

"I'll see you tomorrow then. I will be naked when you see me unless I pick you up at the airport."

"Jesus, Dianne."

******

Everyone had lunch at noon, before Matt's and Chloe's families left. Dianne spent about an hour after they left licking Sophia's and Brianna's cunts. That evening, before supper, when Chloe and Rosilyn got home, Dianne told them her sister, Francine was coming tomorrow.

"She doesn't want me to tell my parents until she has a chance to talk to me and see what I'm really talking about when I say I'm your sex slave, Mistress."

"If it comes down to obeying me or Francine, who will you obey, Pet?"

"You, Mistress. She thinks they might have a stroke, and she may be right. They'd be like your parents before you came out; fat, dumb and happy, without a clue there's anything other than heterosexual, monogamous, same race sex. If she can see that I'm happy, perhaps she can help me figure out how to let them down easy."

"I'm willing to give it a little time. Would you like to have FaceTime sex with Matt tonight?"

"Yes, Mistress, if you allow me to cum."

"I'll let you cum, but you'll have to go on the Slave Trainer until we make the call, say around ten."

"Mistress, please don't make me wear the Slave Trainer."

"Sorry, Pet. Go get it for me. I left it charging in our room before I left this morning."

"Yes, Mistress."

"How did the training go with Barbara and Erin, Brianna?"

"It went well. Barbara wasn't up on the niceties of Dominance, but she has paid a lot of attention to you. I asked her what she thought her biggest mistake was as Erin's Dominant and she told me about the golden shower incident."

"Including the fact Erin orgasmed when she pissed herself."

"Even that. She was distressed when she said it. Apparently, she was hoping to make Erin give up the whole submission thing and it kind of backfired."

"Yeah, all she did was prove how submissive Erin was."

"On the whole, she shows promise."

"When she first started Dominating Erin, I thought she was a natural," Chloe said.

"Actually, she said she was mimicking you. It wasn't as natural as it looked."

Dianne returned with the Slave Trainer, kneeling in front of her Mistress. "Please don't make me wear this, Mistress."

Chloe just looked at her and Dianne sighed, stood up and put it on. Chloe started it.

"What is a Slave Trainer anyway?" Sophia asked.

"One of the many wonderful things I learned from Bill and Brianna," Chloe said. "Bill gave this to me. It's an edging device. It gets female slaves hot and bothered, then turns off just before you orgasm. It keeps doing that until the battery runs out of juice. You can also use it to give orgasms too, but it's far more effective in its alternative role. I think Diane and Rosilyn should take turns pleasuring us until we want them to stop."

"When you're ready to take that off Dianne, let me borrow it. I'll recharge it and then I think it's time to put Roz on one. Perhaps she should stay on it until she licks cunt better than Dianne does."

"That sounds like an excellent use of the device," Chloe said, "and if Roz does get better than Dianne, we can put Dianne on it until she's better than Roz again. We could keep that up for a week and have two fantastic muff divers."

Dianne moaned.

"Come here, Pet, and get busy." Chloe waited until Dianne was busy pleasuring her. "I need to think about what we need to show Francine. I definitely think she needs to see the Super Sunday slut movie, watch you lick a little cunt live, cum from a cunt whipping, things which truly demonstrate how happy you are being my slave slut. Don't acknowledge, just keep licking. Perhaps if she's still here on Friday when Matt gets back, we'll let him fuck her."

Dianne moaned again, smothered in her Mistress's hot, wet box.

******