Summer Surprise Pt. 17

Story Info
Dianne's sister, Francine is exposed
25.1k words
4.65
7.7k
5
0

Part 17 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,586 Followers

Dianne's sister, Francine, comes to visit. Multiple surprises ensue. This chapter contains oral, anal, lesbian and group sex, mutual masturbation, ass-to-mouth, slave training and punishment and public orgasms. There is no COVID or STD's in my fantasy world. Thanks again to JohnnyGalt for his editorial assistance.

Summer Surprise, Pt 17, Francine's Visit - the first part

It was a long, uncomfortable time before Dianne contacted Matt. The Slave Trainer had been torture. She'd lost count of the number of times she'd come close to orgasm, only to have them dashed. Even after the damn thing died, Chloe made her slowly masturbate without orgasm while she waited for the appointed hour. They were out on the patio, enjoying the night air, the other two Mistresses discussing Rosilyn and her further training while Rosilyn attended to their needs. Dianne made a connection and Chloe had Matt talking to her pussy instead of her face. Matt had his cock out and was slowly stroking it. Chloe was there to ensure Dianne didn't cum until she had permission.

"Matt, Dianne's sister, Francine, is coming tomorrow after Dianne told her she's a sex slave to moi. I guess she's hoping to find out whether Dianne has gone off her rocker and she needs to perform an intervention or something. Have you met her?"

"I haven't met any of her family yet."

"I don't know how long she's going to stay, but if she's still here on Friday, would you like to fuck her?"

"Well, so far, except for my family, I've only fucked the people Dianne has fucked. You're not going to make her fuck her sister are you?"

"I would never do that. Illegal. I protect my property. You didn't fuck your family. I don't think one equates to the other. I think if you fuck Francine, Dianne should lick her cum off your lollipop though."

Dianne almost orgasmed, despite barely touching herself. She moaned, which Chloe quickly grasped the meaning of.

"Sounds as if Dianne is eager to lick Francine's cum off your cock, Matt. The little slut almost orgasmed thinking of it."

"I doubt Francine would allow me to fuck her."

"Maybe."

"Do you know something I don't know?"

"Maybe."

"What do you know?"

Dianne wanted to know the same thing. After Dianne had licked her Mistress to several orgasms and after being placed on the Slave Trainer, she'd been on her laptop while Dianne satisfied Brianna and Sophia. Had she found out something about Francine that Dianne didn't know?

"I just know she's not the delicate magnolia Dianne might think she is. She's got secrets. She's two years older than Dianne and never married. You'll find out if she's still here on Friday. Let's get down to business. Dianne has been edged since I got home, wearing the Slave Trainer through several cunt lickings, supper, and afterward until it died. Since then she's had to do the Evelyn masturbation thing. She's been touching herself ever since the Trainer died. You should see the puddle of vaginal fluids under her lounge chair. She needs to cum so bad she might cum if I tell her to. See if you can stroke one off, lover, and take about fifteen minutes doing it. I'm going to see if I can't get you both to climax at the same time. Let me know when you get close."

Matt laughed and started stroking himself while Dianne and Chloe watched. As Matt rubbed his big dick, Chloe whispered in Dianne's ear.

"You need to masturbate harder. I want at least two of your fingers inside of your cunt at all times. I want them moving all the time, though you can slow down as you get close to an orgasm, but don't stop finger fucking yourself. If you cum before Matt does, you'll wear the Slave Trainer all day tomorrow except when it's on the charger." Dianne moaned in frustration and inserted two fingers in her cunt. She was so fucking close, she could barely move them, but she made sure they were moving. "That's right. Matt should be able to hear your fingers sluicing through your juicy cunt. It looks like someone poured a cup of vegetable oil in your cunt."

It was true. Dianne had felt liquid leaking from her pussy for hours. Since she'd been lying down, her asshole felt so lubricated from her juices you could shove a baseball bat up it without any problems. She could hear the sucking, slurpy sounds of her fingers sliding through her sheath. Chloe talking about Matt fucking Francine hadn't done her any favors either. Like all the other things Chloe made her do, it was just twisted enough, she felt someone had their finger on the trigger of an orgasm so big her cunt would melt. Worse yet, Matt was taking his own sweet time jacking off, as much under Chloe's influence as she was. She moaned, hoping Matt would know she needed to cum soon and would get it over with.

"Matt, I think you, Marty and Yolanda should go camping again and keep Dianne naked the entire time."

Dianne whimpered. Her fingers had slowed down to a crawl. If she touched her clit, she'd cum.

"What did you think about the coach's offer, Matt? Do you think you'd like sinking your cock into Dianne's cunt every night?"

"It was pretty tempting," Matt said, slowing down his mast massaging to answer. Dianne saw his hand slow and groaned.

"Kind of makes you wonder about that question Bill had for you, doesn't it?"

Matt almost stopped his masturbating. "What question?"

"Would you rather work in La Crosse for thirty thousand and be with Dianne or work halfway around the world for a million? Makes you think doesn't it."

Matt stopped stroking entirely. Chloe warned Dianne again. "Keep those fingers moving and if you cum before Matt does, you get the Slave Trainer for an entire day."

"Hurry Matt," Dianne whimpered.

He started again, but still not moving quickly enough. There was a bead of pre-cum on the tip of his cock. Dianne was going to burst if he didn't cum soon. "Please, Mistress," Dianne begged. "I don't know how much longer I'll last. Let me cum."

"You've received your instructions, obey me, Pet."

If she could stop, she might be able to last, but just having two fingers inside her was driving Dianne crazy, no matter how slowly she fucked herself.

"Matt, please cum," Dianne moaned. If Mistress wouldn't give her relief, maybe Matt would. She saw him pick up speed again, thank the Lord. If she moved her fingers slower, they'd be stopped.

Two more minutes went by and Dianne could see the signs of an impending orgasm. The question was would it be soon enough for her. Her abs were twitching, her muscles tightening and her cunt was so wet she felt she was sitting in the pool.

Dianne's eyes were glued to the screen, watching for the slightest sign of his sperm flowing from his cock. She felt her Kegel's begin to squeeze her fingers, her orgasm going to erupt when a ribbon of cum shot from the top of Matt's cock. Dianne screamed and surrendered to her orgasm, squirting again, Chloe capturing the resulting explosion on her phone for Matt. When Dianne stopped squirting, her Mistress began licking her, keeping her climax going for several wonderful minutes. Given how long she'd waited for it, Dianne had to say it was pretty special.

"Thanks, Matt," Chloe said. "Mission accomplished. Great orgasm. Talk to you tomorrow, same Bat place, same Bat time." Chloe ended the call. "Go take a shower, Pet. You're spending the night with Sophia and Brianna. They'd better have good things to say about you in the morning. I've got Rosilyn tonight. I've missed tormenting the little slut."

"Yes, Mistress."

Dianne was still shaky from her orgasm but rinsed herself under the pool shower before she went into the house to shower off for the two Mistresses. She supposed she'd spend a substantial portion of the night nestled between one set of thighs or the other.

******

Dianne received a text from Francine with the ETA of 5:33 PM for her arrival. She was between Brianna's legs when she got the text. She finished Brianna off before looking at the text. Sophia was riding Brianna's face. She climbed off when Dianne stopped.

"My sister is going to arrive at 5:33 PM today," Dianne announced.

"I was thinking of leaving today," Brianna said, her face coated with Sophia's cum, "but I might stick around until tomorrow to see if there are any fireworks and how they're handled. A lot of my slaves haven't informed their families of their submission. A few haven't even said they were lesbian. Sometimes it's tricky."

"When Mistress came out as gay, her family rejected her choices. It took about a year before they accepted she was lesbian. It caused a lot of problems for her. Matt and his family helped her get through it. It's why she remained close to him despite breaking up."

"One of my former slaves, a woman named Chantelle, pretended she was dating a man when we went to visit her family in Guadeloupe. She didn't want to admit she was my lesbian lover, mostly because of her father. Her mother figured it out right away, but kept it from her husband. Eventually she told them she was in a lesbian relationship with me and then she fell in love with my children's father, the man who pretended to be her boyfriend when we visited them. They were happy she was now with a man, though not that he's already married, but she still hasn't told them she's a submissive. Family is always tricky. They frequently have expectations for their children that have no basis in reality. My parents were disappointed in me. They're a little better now I've given them grandchildren, but are still disgusted I keep female slaves."

"Mine were so happy I married my bastard of a husband, thinking I was eventually going to give them grandkids," Sophia said. "Then the shit for brains turned out to be a serial cheater. I still enjoy men, but I can be equally happy with women. I think they've given up on having grandkids. I'm reaching the end of fertility. Next stop, menopause."

"Really, Miss Sophia, Matt and I don't have a problem with Matt giving you a child. You should take us up on it, surprise your parents."

"Damn big surprise," Sophia laughed. "I'm not even dating anyone and I'd be having a kid with a 23 year old man who's in a relationship with two other women."

"Do they want the grandchild or not?" Brianna asked. "You can afford to care for a child as a single woman. Fuck 'em. Do what you want. We can't live for our families. It's our life to live. I quit worrying about what other people expect. I'm a lot happier for it."

"Well, I'll have food prepared for Francine's arrival. You should let Chloe know she's going to be here about the time Chloe finishes up with Roz today."

"Yes, Miss Sophia."

Dianne texted her Mistress. She got a smiley face back. Dianne wondered what Chloe knew.

******

"I can go with you to pick her up," Sophia said.

"You're working on dinner. It will give her a few minutes to speak to me alone."

"Are you sure you want to be alone with her?"

"She won't shoot me. The worst she can do is yell. I can tune her out if that's what she does. I've tuned out my older sister before."

Dianne took her car and went to the airport and waited by the luggage carousel for the flight Francine was on. After several minutes, Francine came down the escalator. They hugged. Francine inspected Dianne's collar, seeing the lock on it which prevented it from being removed.

"You don't look much different. I wasn't sure if you'd be naked."

"It's very difficult to pleasure my Mistress if I am locked in jail for wandering around the airport naked."

Francine smiled. "Where are your lovers?"

"Matt is in Minneapolis/St. Paul for job interviews. He'll be back tomorrow around three, although he might have another interview here at the college. Mistress is getting ready for her next show at the Community Theater. She's working with a person who's never acted before so there's a lot of work to be done. She should be there by the time we get back."

Dianne grabbed Francine's bag when she pointed it out to her. "Why so many clothes? How long were you planning on staying?"

"I took nine days off from work; today and tomorrow and all next week. Thought I might look around a little since I've never been here."

"I go back to school on Monday. I won't be able to spend much time with you."

"I don't need you to babysit me. Maybe I could borrow your car."

"Anything is possible. I can walk to school from where we're going."

"Aren't we going to your apartment?"

"We'll be moving out soon. With Matt and Mistress graduating, I couldn't afford it by myself anymore and it might be difficult finding roommates who understood my submission. I've got someplace else to stay for the balance of my education. That's where we're going. I don't know if the others will be dressed or naked."

"You living in a slave dorm or something?"

Dianne laughed. "Only one other slave, but the others are more comfortable being naked as well. It makes it easy for a slave to pleasure them. It's private enough."

"How many people are you pleasuring?"

"At the current time, my Mistress and two other Dominants and sometimes the other slave if she's been pleasing enough to earn an orgasm."

"You have to earn orgasms?"

"Frequently. My Mistress controls them. I was kept on the edge of an orgasm from around seven last night to almost 10:30 PM. When I was finally allowed to climax, I squirted all over. I had to spray off the patio today."

"And this is something you really want to do? Be told when you can have an orgasm?"

"I guess the question is if I want to have four or five orgasms over the course of three and a half hours like I might have had before my slavery, or wait until I'm permitted to cum and have a climax so powerful I squirt and I'm still shaking ten minutes later. Or alternatively, four or five orgasms versus twelve to fifteen over the same amount of time if I'm permitted to cum. Either way, I'm thinking the alternative is better than the pre-slavery orgasms."

"I say bullshit."

"If you say so." Dianne smiled. "We're here."

"Wow, nice digs."

"I like it."

Dianne got the bag out of the trunk and took Francine to the front door, knocking for a warning before going inside. As soon as they passed through the door, she removed her clothes, obviously not lying about her nudity. Francine saw the tattoo and the slave jewelry live for the first time. There were two other women present, both dressed.

Dianne was quite relaxed about her nakedness, ignoring the others and Francine when removing her clothes. She didn't pause or hesitate in the slightest, nor was there much to remove. Dianne only had the blouse and skirt.

"Aren't you embarrassed?" Francine asked

"I've been naked in front of everyone else here. I served drinks and hors d'oeuvres nude to approximately twenty guests at a post graduation reception. I might have been embarrassed to strip in front of you, but I had time since you informed me you were coming, to get used to the idea. Let me introduce you to my friends." Taking Francine's hand, Dianne led her to the kitchen where they were working on a salad. "This is my surrogate Mistress, Miss Sophia, and another Dominant from California who was helping to train my Mistress in New York this past weekend, Mistress Brianna. This is my older sister, Francine Forrest."

"I thought Rogers was your last name?" Sophia said. "Does Francine have a different father?"

"Same father, Miss Sophia. Rogers was my married name. My maiden name was Forrest."

"What's a surrogate Mistress?" Francine asked, shaking hands with the two women.

"Mistress isn't going to be able to remain in La Crosse now that she has graduated. I can't go with her as I remain in school. She intends to continue with my Domination from a distance with Miss Sophia's assistance. Miss Sophia will provide whatever physical punishments which need to be meted out, plus take care of day to day items while Mistress directs my overall submission."

"What kind of punishment are you talking about?"

"Spanking, whipping, orgasm denial, public orgasms and the like, limited only by my Mistress's imagination."

"Whipping! You get whipped?"

"Frequently. Last week, three and four times a day to keep stripes on my body at all times."

"And this is something you like to do?"

"Like eating and breathing, I find it necessary."

At that moment, Chloe came home with Rosilyn. Rosilyn immediately stripped and went to her Mistress for any instructions.

"I haven't had my pussy licked all day, Pet," Chloe said, sitting in a chair, looking at Dianne's sister.

What she saw was a woman who was slightly shorter than Dianne, her hair more brown than auburn, the same slim, toned figure, C cup breasts, a beauty like Dianne. She watched carefully to see if she'd react to her bold demand.

Dianne knew it was a demonstration for Francine, but didn't hesitate to kneel before her Mistress, draw her panties down and begin licking. She devoted her attention to her Mistress, ignoring everyone else at the moment. She gave Chloe an orgasm, then another because she hadn't been told to stop, then a third.

"You may stop now. Leave my cum on your face. Introduce me to your sister."

"Yes, Mistress."

Dianne drew Chloe's panties up and led Chloe to her sister, Chloe's cum glistening around her mouth.

"This is my sister, Francine Forrest. Francine, this is my Mistress, Chloe Hamilton."

Chloe stuck her hand out and Francine slowly took it. Chloe pulled her close and whispered in her ear, "Is it only black cunt you lick, or would you lick other cunt, too." Francine gasped. "Does she make you wear a collar?"

Francine gasped again and pulled away, yanking her hand from Chloe's.

"How the fuck do you know that?" Francine wasn't whispering. The others looked startled at her exclamation.

Chloe smiled. "Strip slave. Slaves don't wear clothes in this house."

Francine stared at her. "Ten seconds, slave. Nine, eight, seven ...."

Francine hurriedly removed her clothes, made more difficult by the fact she had underwear on. Chloe had ended her countdown before Francine was naked. Her cunt was shaved.

"Ten swats for being too slow, ten for not stripping when Dianne did as you entered this residence, and ten for not acknowledging my order with a proper 'Yes, Mistress, or yes, Miss Chloe'. You may use either form of address with me, particularly if you're in public. You will address Sophia, Brianna or Alice, who's not currently here, in a similar fashion. When Vivica comes to fetch you, you'll address her as Mistress only unless she tells you differently. You will earn more swats if you don't learn quickly. Sophia, this slave bitch needs a collar. Would you please get one for me."

"Of course." Sophia hurried away.

Brianna was looking at Chloe with a look of surprise, intermixed with some awe and a huge grin. Dianne was confused.

Francine looked scared. Sophia came back with a collar.

"Kneel," Chloe ordered. Francine lowered herself to her knees. Chloe had her pull her hair up and fastened the collar around Francine's neck. She remained kneeling when the collar was fastened.

"I need a pencil and some paper," Chloe told Sophia politely. "Please and thank you." Sophia quickly handed her some. Chloe handed the paper and pencil to Francine. "Write down the name and phone number of your Mistress. Does she know you left Georgia?"

Francine started shaking. "No, Mistress." She started writing.

"She'll be pleased to know we found you. We'll tell her tonight."

Francine sobbed, "Yes, Mistress."

"Let's eat," Chloe said, glancing at it when Francine handed her the paper. "I'm starving. Training a neophyte actress all day is hard work. Put Francine's plate on the floor. Since no one will be feeding her, she needs to feel subservient in other ways."

Francine ate her food kneeling on the floor. Since it was pork chops and au gratin potatoes with broccoli florets, she was allowed to use a knife and fork. Dianne sat between Chloe's legs as Chloe fed her. She was frequently petted and caressed, cumming twice, her sister beside her, crouched over her plate, as naked as she was.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,586 Followers