Summer Surprise Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dianne noticed her hesitation. "It's okay. I want you to fuck him and I want to watch him do it."

Francine nodded, then faced Chloe again, beginning to lick her to another orgasm, while she wiggled her ass.

Matt and Dianne laughed. Dianne got on her knees and sucked Matt to an erection, which didn't take long given the situation. He knelt behind Francine and rubbed his cock head up and down her slit, coating it in her wetness. He eased it in, and Francine felt her vaginal lips part and cling to his shaft as he entered her. It felt so thick, so good, as he filled her.

"Continue licking me as long as Matt is fucking you," Chloe said. "You have my permission to cum, but I don't want to know you're cumming. I want you to keep licking me as if nothing at all was happening to you. My pussy should be the only thing on your mind, the only thing you're thinking about. My pleasure is the only thing that matters, not yours. You exist for the pleasure of your Mistress, not for your own."

It was hard for Francine to concentrate on Chloe's cunt. Matt's cock was so big and felt so good fucking her. She struggled to concentrate on the fragrant, tangy pussy on her tongue as his prick slid back and forth in her sheath. The fact he was Dianne's boyfriend made it even more deviant and arousing to her. She was on the cusp of an orgasm within minutes. It slammed into her like a runaway semi truck and her pussy clenched. spasming, gasping her pleasure.

Chloe grabbed her hair hard. "My pleasure, not yours. Ignore what Matt's doing to you. If you lose focus like that again, you'll be back on the Slave Trainer for the rest of the night."

Francine refocused, lapping Chloe's folds, trying to ignore what was going on in hers. She was able to concentrate as long as Matt kept the same pace to his fucking, slow and measured. It was like a rocking chair, relaxing. When Matt sped up, she started to lose attention. Chloe reminded her by tugging her hair again, hard enough it hurt. Francine didn't want to go on the Slave Trainer again, and wondered if she'd already failed, but redoubled her efforts to satisfy her temporary Mistress.

She felt her grip on her hair relax, but Chloe's hands were still in her hair, ready to tighten up if she lost her focus. Chloe had another climax, coating her face with more glaze. Francine orgasmed herself shortly after, the fucking was so good. A little tug on her hair, reminding her of her duties. Matt sped up more. He was slamming into her fairly hard, jolting Francine's body. She braced herself on the chair, attempting to keep her face from being pushed into Chloe's pussy. Francine could feel another orgasm building and this one promised to be really special, a toe curler.

She pushed back against it, trying to put it in the back of her mind instead of hanging over her head like the sword of Damocles. She thought of the strong, young woman who she pleasured; so confident, so Dominant, who'd plucked her secrets out of her head, turned her upside down and invited her Mistress up here to fetch her and see what a pussy pleasing slut she was being turned into. She knew before she returned to Georgia, that she'd be admitting to her parents she was a sex slave, submitting to a black woman, a distant relative. Dianne would be admitting she was in a polyamorous relationship with the woman who's cunt she was licking, and a man, a bisexual slut. She couldn't imagine what they'd say when they found out, but knew she had no choice in the matter. It was going to happen.

Chloe and Francine went off at the same time, yet despite the moans emanating from deep in her throat, Francine continued lapping the delicious nectar flowing from Chloe's cunt. It wasn't the most powerful orgasm of Francine's life, but it was damn close, and she managed to keep gratifying her sister's Mistress, without fault or hesitation. A few moments later, she felt Matt's shaft swell and fill her cunt with his seed and she immediately popped another minor climax, but kept licking in spite of either of them.

Chloe climaxed a fourth time. "Please tell me I don't have to go on the Slave Trainer, Mistress," Francine said when Chloe told her to stop.

Chloe laughed. "Bill sure wasn't lying when he told us how effective that thing was. No, slut, I felt a little burble on the second orgasm, barely a blip on the third and I couldn't tell at all on the fourth one. Remember that the next time you need to lick a pussy. Your pleasure counts for nothing, the person you're pleasing counts for everything. After we eat supper, you can start practicing your cock sucking."

"Thank you, Mistress. This slave was honored to satisfy you."

Chloe sat back in the chair, pulled Francine into her lap and kissed and licked the cum off her cheeks and chin while fingering her to another gasping orgasm in return for her obedience.

******

"I'll be leaving early tomorrow," Brianna said. "Perhaps before you get up. I'll say my goodbyes tonight."

"Not before Rosilyn and I get up. We have a lot of work to do before the play starts. Keep the little slut in your bed tonight and remind her what she has to look forward to next year. Then you can kick her out of bed and we'll start work again. Francine will be working on her cock sucking tonight, but I shouldn't let her sleep naked in my bed with Dianne. I'll send her to your room, Sophia, when she's done. Tomorrow evening, Matt will fuck her ass for the first time. Remember, Sunday she's going to go through a Super Sunday of her own."

"What's Super Sunday, Miss Chloe?" Francine asked. "Is it like the Super Bowl?"

"It has nothing to do with football, Jemima. It has everything to do with turning you into a full blown slave slut. You'll see."

Francine felt shivers go down her spine as if she'd stepped on her own grave. Chloe said nothing more about it so she was left to wonder what was going to happen on Sunday. Miss Chloe had told her she'd be doing lots of fucking of both men and women before her Mistress came on Wednesday. Was it related to that?

After supper, the slaves cleaned up the dishes. Matt, Dianne and Francine went with Chloe to their bedroom. While Francine sat between Chloe's legs and Chloe played her body like a stringed instrument, Dianne explained how to suck a big cock, including how to get it all the way down her throat. Francine was impressed her sister could swallow all of Matt's meat. She couldn't get all of Fred's cock down in her two attempts, despite him having a more modest five and a half to six inches for his prick. Matt's was at least two inches longer and bigger around. Dianne couldn't get her thumb and forefinger all the way around it. Francine had no problem putting her hand around Fred's. Dianne made it look easy though, effortless. She bounced up and down his rod as if she had no gag reflex at all.

Francine had seldom sucked the cock of her boyfriends before. Cocks were there to put inside of your pussy and give you babies, not your mouth. Men asked for it often enough she tended to do it on special occasions like a birthday or Valentine's Day, just to keep from getting nagged about it all the time. And she'd never, ever swallowed before her submission. If the boy was nice enough to warn her, she'd finish by jacking him, letting him cream her hands and his stomach, then wipe it up afterward. When they hadn't warned her, the second she got cum in her mouth, she'd pull off and spit it out. She even kept a towel for the purpose.

Francine had sucked Fred at her Mistress's request to keep him happy and keep him from trying to fuck her. Fred was her beard, the pretend boyfriend she had so people didn't know she was having sex with a black woman. Sex with a woman was probably bad enough for her parents. Gays and lesbians were doomed to go to hell. A black woman would be worse. Her parents said they weren't racist and they never openly used racial epithets or insults, but they tended to be condescending to the blacks they knew. "He rose above his station", or "He made more of himself than most of his kind do," like they were a kind and not individual people with all the same trials and tribulations as every other human on the planet. Francine had black friends, but seldom invited them home because she was embarrassed to. Submitting to Vivica had been shameful, but deeply arousing.

Her Mistress made her swallow Fred's cum, but she hadn't liked it, brushing her teeth and gargling with mouthwash afterward. Even Listerine tasted better than cum. Francine masturbated, it seemed everyone did that; she even had a vibrator, but the first time she'd ever tasted pussy was when Vivica told Francine to lick hers. She still didn't understand why she had. White guilt, knowing Vivica's ancestors had been slaves raped by her ancestors, or was she meant to be a sex slave like Dianne who seemed to relish her slavery to Chloe. In the time she'd been Vivica's slave, she'd licked her pussy maybe a dozen times. She'd licked three or four times as much pussy since she got to Wisconsin just yesterday, every female who'd been in the house except her own sister, multiple times.

Her Mistress had also made her lick Vivica's sex toys after she used them on herself, making her taste more of her pussy juice. Francine had to admit the fluids tasted much better without the plastic. Now, to think Matt was going to be fucking her ass was nearly beyond comprehension, yet they talked about it as if it were a fait accompli. Francine had never had anything in her ass except what came out of it until they put that damn Slave Trainer on her, and now she had a big anal plug stretching her so Matt wouldn't destroy her asshole when he fucked her there. Had Dianne engaged in anal sex with her first husband, or was it something she only got into after her slavery. What had Chloe called it when talking to Vivica, a three hole slut, like she'd enjoy being fucked in the ass or sucking a cock. She couldn't imagine it, but felt her pussy get wet thinking about it.

"Pay attention, Jemima," Chloe said, snapping her out of her thoughts. "If you don't get all of Matt's cock down tonight and swallow every drop of his cum, you'll be back on the Slave Trainer for the rest of the night and half of tomorrow."

"I'm sorry, Miss Chloe. I'm worried about a lot of things. My thoughts are wandering."

"Don't worry. Surrender yourself. Submit and obey. Accept that you have no control over what's going to happen unless you want to end your submission. Do you want to end it?"

Francine thought about that. She'd run away, scared of what she was feeling. She couldn't be sure what she was feeling. It was like love, though she was unsure if she'd ever been in love. Infatuation, at least. Even lust. She desired Vivica. She hadn't done much to express it except licking her pussy a few times. They hadn't kissed really, though Francine thought about it often. Chloe had kissed her more than Vivica. Every time Chloe did something to her like spank her or whip her, she was cuddled and kissed. All the Dominants did it. They called her brave or strong, when she was neither. She didn't want to admit to anyone what she was. She didn't want to end it though. If anything, she wanted to explore it more. Surrender.

"No, I don't want to end it," Francine said. "I want to surrender, but I'm scared. I don't know what I'm doing, but I want Vivica to want me."

"Do you think she's more likely to love a timid little rabbit afraid of her own shadow, or a woman who fully accepts what she is and surrenders to it. Who is striving to be so delectable, delicious and appealing to her Mistress, she can't give you up for anything, because it would destroy her as much as it would destroy you."

"Would it destroy her?"

"If not for Dianne's submission, I would have killed myself after my fiancée was killed. Her submission gave me renewed purpose in life. She is everything to me and I can no more imagine my life without her in it, than I can the infinite reaches of space. She is my anchor. I may someday love another, but Dianne has pledged her life to me. I will treasure that always. If you become an invaluable part of Vivica's life, how will she be able to give you up? There is nothing I treasure more than Dianne's submission. Not Matt's friendship, or my parents, not even my acting. I could give that up easier than I could Dianne. She is willing to do almost anything for me. How can I not treasure that, and hold it in my heart?

"To a certain extent, what you and Vivica have been doing is play acting. She wanted to be your Dominant and didn't know how. You wanted to be her submissive and didn't know how. You're afraid to surrender to your feelings, your desires, your instincts, because you've been taught they're wrong. Your brain is warring with your soul. Surrender to your soul."

"How, Miss Chloe?"

"Quit listening to your doubts. The little voices in your head from a hundred different teachers and preachers and parents. Listen to your heart, what you want, what you desire. I know it's hard. It was incredibly difficult to accept I was gay, that I loved women, that men just didn't do it for me, couldn't make the emotional connection I wanted with another human being.

I can't love Matt as a marriage partner. He's a dear friend, and lover and while I love him as all those things, I'm not IN love with him and can't ever be. Instead of all the voices in my head saying lesbians are freaks, they're immoral, they're violating God's laws, I had to listen to my heart. I had to say I'm never going to love a man the way they deserve to be loved and the way I want to be loved. So either I choose to love a woman, or do without love for the rest of my life. I chose love. I don't know if you love Vivica, or even if you're a lesbian. You can be in submission to a woman without being a lesbian or being in love. Dianne isn't a lesbian, although she accepts sex with a woman, her emotional love connection is to Matt. That's who she wants to marry, not me. Even if Matt died, I doubt it would be me. But she values her submission to me because it meets certain needs that she has to submit, and I'm willing to Dominate her in the way she wants to be Dominated. At this time, you don't know what you want. That's mental. Accept you don't know and allow yourself to feel, to desire, to need. Eventually, you'll know. Quit play acting. If you feel the need to submit, submit fully, give all of yourself. If you do and it doesn't work for you, quit submitting, do something else. You'll figure it out."

"Thank you, Mistress. I'll try."

"Don't try, do, as Yoda would say. Pay attention to what Dianne is teaching you. If you listen to her, she'll teach you all you need to know about surrender, being a submissive, adoring your Dominant. She lives it every day. Not only do I find her delightful, she's got Matt wrapped around her little finger because she's so deliciously submissive, it makes us all crazy with lust. We can't get enough of her, can't do without her. Matt is taking a lower paying job so he can stay in La Crosse until Dianne graduates because being away from her for two days made him miserable. Think of Vivica pining for you because you've been away for two days. Now, Diane will show you again how to suck Matt's cock. Your job as a submissive sex slave is to maximize the pleasure of whoever your Mistress orders you to, whether it's her or someone else. Make her proud of you."

"I'm sorry. I'll pay attention now."

Dianne kissed Chloe. "I loved what you said about me Mistress. I hope to always make you feel that way. One more time, Francine. Pay attention."

Explaining the process again, Dianne showed her how to lay across the bed with her head over the side to get used to larger dicks, by straightening out the throat. To control her breathing and attempt to match it with a lover's thrusting, to swallow when feeling the need to gag. Francine did what she suggested and Matt started out with his limp cock and Francine began to suck. She felt him grow and swell, felt the urge to gag when he got too big, swallow, swallow, swallow, feeling him go deeper, then out again for air and doing it again, and again, getting easier each time she tried until she felt his sack resting against her nose and knew she had it all down.

Matt fucked Francine's face, not roughly, letting her practice the techniques of getting all of him down until it was almost natural. When he climaxed, he pulled back enough she could breathe and she fought the repulsion she felt for it, the sticky, slimy, viscousness and taste, and swallowed all of his cum. It was as bad as she remembered, but Francine was determined to do better, be better, suck and lick better, be more pleasing, surrender her will to another no matter what they might ask of her.

When they were done, Dianne taught her how to seduce and tease a lover, to learn everything that pleased them and give it to them. Dianne sucked Matt's cock, but spent very little time actually deep throating him. It was part of what she did, but not nearly all of what she did. She kissed and licked his balls, licked his anal pucker, (Francine shuddered when Dianne did it), kissed his inner thighs, swirled her tongue around the crown, flicked it agains the sensitive joining of stem and head.

She pointed out the sounds he made when he liked something and that he made no sounds if he didn't. That pre-cum would form on the tip if he was excited, and wouldn't if he wasn't. His muscles would tense a certain way if she did one thing and another if she did something else. She lavished attention of his prick and pretty much anything else if it brought her closer to her goal of maximizing his pleasure. For over thirty minutes, Dianne played with Matt until he begged to cum and she helped him release, savoring his cum when he did.

"We'll let Matt rest a bit to reload, then you'll start doing the same thing, but not to an orgasm," Chloe said. "Get him hard, get him excited, and then we'll call your Mistress and let her watch Matt fuck you. He'll be able to fuck you for a fairly long time since he's cum twice already. After he orgasms, it's your job to clean him up, to lave his cock with your tongue and clean up your cum and his.

"We'll let your Mistress witness this act of obedience and submission. You will tell her that you'll do the same for her lovers. I will lick Matt's cum out of your cunt because Dianne can't. You will learn to clean your Mistress, lick their cum from her cunt or ass or skin, wherever they deposit their cum. If she wishes to fuck again, you'll get her lover hard enough to fuck her. It will be your job to maximize her pleasure regardless of who she takes it with. If you are pleasing, you'll be rewarded. If you're not, you won't. You might even be punished. You'll learn all the ways in which you can pleasure your Mistress and another lover, either male or female.

"The phone call will be disconnected after you clean Matt's cock, but you'll continue to suck and seduce him until he cums in your mouth again. Get used to the taste of cum, male, female and mixed. You're a sex slave now; nothing having to do with sex should be disgusting or revolting. Surrender, submit, obey. Vivica would have no reason to get rid of such a delicious slave. Dianne, would you please get some bottled water for all of us. I don't think your sister appreciates the flavor of Matt's cum as much as you do."

"Be right back, Mistress," Dianne said.

Dianne returned with the water and Francine drank a third of it right away. She decided to save the rest because she'd never sucked a cock after it came out of a pussy and she was worried about doing it tonight. What would it taste like? Would she gag or even puke when she did it? She might have thought IF she did it, but she already knew she would. She'd do it tonight and whenever it needed to happen in the future; whatever would make Vivica happy.