Summer Surprise Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They took about fifteen minutes, Matt and Francine going to pee. She was so nervous, she needed to relieve her bladder, and then thinking about Matt. When he peed, did he just shake it off, wipe, what? Would she be able to taste a drop or two on his cock when she sucked him? Should she get a washcloth and wipe his cock? Would they laugh at her if she did? Was there a protocol for this sort of thing? Then she realized Matt had fucked Dianne earlier tonight. Had she licked some of Dianne's cum off of his cock? No, no. Dianne had sucked him right afterward and again when she was showing Francine how to deep throat him. There couldn't possibly have been any of her sister's cum on his cock after that, right? And what difference did it make anyway? It wouldn't be much different than using Dianne's toothbrush, which though disgusting, wasn't perverted.

Chloe must have seen some of the confusion on Francine's face. She pulled her against her beautiful boobs and just held her. "Take a couple deep breaths. It's going to be all right. Let go. You are a delicious slave slut. You're going to do fine. You're going to orgasm multiple times, enjoying Matt's wonderful cock inside you. It's going to feel even better with your plug in. They'll rub against each other in a very pleasing way. You're going to demonstrate for your Mistress what a wonderful, magnificent possession you are. Just think for a few minutes what you want to tell her when you get the chance. How sorry you are you ran away, how much you miss her, how much you look forward to seeing her and look forward to serving her in the future with all of your heart."

Francine took a couple breaths and let them out, some of her tension going out of her body.

Chloe stroked her face. "You're so beautiful. Your Mistress is going to love you. Go ahead, get started on Matt. As soon as he's ready to fuck you, we'll call your Mistress."

Francine said, "Yes, Miss Chloe," and started doing everything she could remember of what Dianne had done. She sucked his cock head, licked his shaft, deep throated, suckled on his hairy balls, even licked behind them, though just the skin between his sack and pucker, staying away from the sphincter itself. Maybe if she'd seen him take a shower. She paid attention to the noises he made, the quick inhalations of breath, the moans, any verbal cues. Matt tried to be vocal helping her out. "Just like that." "I love that." "Do that some more." "Just perfect."

Francine realized before he said some of them that he had loved it, enjoyed it, liked it, and it was a reinforcement of what she already knew by listening to his body. She also realized she could do the same thing when pleasuring a woman, had been doing the same thing as she improved. Learned what each person liked, how everyone was different, and enjoyed slightly different things. Became more sensitive after they climaxed or enjoyed some things more than others. It wasn't just running her tongue into the love channel, or up the slit or humming the Star Spangled Banner on a clit. Just like that, Matt was hard.

Chloe initiated the call to Vivica.

"Hello, Chloe, I'm happy to hear from you again. How is Francine doing?"

"Francine has become a substantially better cunt licker in the last day. We put her on something called a Slave Trainer which has the tendency to bring out her very best efforts. She just learned to deep throat the meaty cock about to plunge into her pussy now. After Matt has cum inside her, Francine will demonstrate how she can clean up afterward. She believes you're primarily heterosexual and may enjoy some meat yourself. She wants to learn how to clean off a cock for you, clean up your pussy, get a gentleman erect again so you may partake of his services more frequently. She stands ready and willing to be a better, more obedient submissive and realized she made a grave error in running away. If she comes back a better trained and more pleasing slave, she hopes you'll forgive her for doing so."

"Is that right, Francine?"

"Yes, Mistress. I believe I will be much better at serving you than I was before and I look forward to proving it to you. I'm sorry I left and I want to make it up to you. I miss you so much and I look forward to you coming here to see me and I can show you how much I've improved."

"Let's see what you've got then."

Matt speared into her and despite knowing it was coming, Francine gasped. He filled her so suddenly, from empty to packed in an instant. Chloe hadn't been joking about the plug. It seemed her whole bottom was packed to the gills. Chloe was moving around with the phone, showing Vivica different views of her fucking. Francine was so aroused knowing her Mistress was watching her have sex, the arousal she felt. She climaxed, moaning deeply, almost ashamed for enjoying it so much, especially without her here.

"Miss Chloe, could you please let Dianne do the shooting. I want you to get in front of me so I can lick you as Matt fucks me. I want Mistress to see I can pleasure you even though I'm being fucked myself."

"Good point, slut."

Chloe handed Dianne the phone and lay down in front of Francine. Francine tried to remember what she'd done this afternoon when she wanted to stay off the Slave Trainer. Enjoy the fucking, but concentrate solely on the pussy. Her only job was to give the cunt gratification. Her pleasure was unimportant.

With Matt fucking her, it wasn't as easy doing all the little things she'd done to get Matt hard. Some things it was impossible to do with her mouth; it was out of reach. So she used her hands and fingers more, lightly caressing, using her fingernails to gently scrape the more sensitive skin. One hand went to squeeze and fondle Chloe's breast, another to tickle her folds. Chloe climaxed quickly. So did Francine, though she barely noticed it she was so dialed in on Chloe's pleasure. Matt sped up, so she had to brace her elbows a bit more, but still could use at least one hand to assist.

Chloe liked it when she did this, loved it when she did that, spiraled out of control when she did the other thing, orgasming again.

"Fuck, you beautiful bitch," Chloe said, shaking. Francine did that, caused that reaction, made Chloe cum that hard. She did it again, even as she climaxed herself, whimpering, but still on task, taking Chloe over the top.

Matt was thrusting harder, and Francine no longer had a hand to play with, bracing herself to keep from getting slammed into Chloe's wet spasming pussy. Still, she had her tongue, her lips, her teeth, even her breath, and she used them all. She suddenly knew what she could show her Mistress. Francine pushed Chloe's legs apart and licked down from her slit and over the puckered star of Chloe's ass, something she'd never done for anyone. When she went back to suckle her clit, Chloe exploded, her legs wrapping around Francine's head while Chloe's hands clung to her hair, holding her face against Chloe's cunt as she shivered through another powerful climax. Matt finally froze and she could feel his cock throbbing inside of her, inundating her with his cream.

Remembering her appointed task, when she felt him pull out, she turned around and attacked his creamy cock, licking him clean, sucking her juices off, his cum, everything. She felt Chloe behind her, doing the same for her.

When each of them were done, Francine said, "I'll do the same thing for you, Mistress, any time you want. I'll be a much better slave for you than I've ever been before. Please forgive me."

"Wow, that was quite impressive," Vivica said. "I'm amazed."

"I'm glad you liked it, Mistress. I'm working hard to become better. I want you to be so proud of me. I no longer want you hiding in the background, Mistress. I want to acknowledge our relationship. I no longer care what people think. I want to make my desire and obedience known. If there are people who can't accept it, I don't care. I realize you mean more to me than what I've given you. I want to make it up to you."

Dianne, who was still holding the camera, could see tears welling up in Vivica's eyes. She handed the phone to Francine. "I think your Mistress misses you and is very happy with you right now."

Seeing her Mistress crying, Francine started crying too. The other three left to give her privacy.

"That went even better than I expected," Chloe said. "I think the little minx has been holding back."

"I think what you said to her at the beginning really helped, Mistress. I know it made me misty eyed."

"Chloe said she isn't in love with me," Matt said. "I'm devastated. Why did I not know this?"

"Yes, well Francine was supposed to suck you off again. Now she's having a good cry," Chloe said. "I suppose I'll have to blow you now. Heaven knows you don't deserve to have my lips wrapped around your knob. Shit, you're not even going to be making fifty grand a year. You're worthless."

"He's not totally worthless," Dianne said. "He's going to be keeping your slave happy. That's worth something."

"I suppose. I wonder if I can get your ding dong down my throat again. You had to ram it down at the Guardian Party."

"You were being raped. It seemed appropriate at the time."

"Should I hang my head over the edge of the bed, Pet?"

"It doesn't hurt."

"Kicked out of our own bedroom by a new fucking slave. How demeaning," Chloe said.

"If it's any consolation, I don't have to cum four times tonight," Matt said.

"You're joking," teased Chloe. "Who'd a thunk it."

******

Francine found the three of them sitting out by the pool, laughing and teasing one another. She watched her sister for a while. She'd visited Dianne when she was married to her first husband a couple times, North Carolina being relatively close to Georgia. Dianne had been happy for the most part; happy when Robert was not deployed, a little sadder when he was, but overall happy. She'd never been this happy before. There was something about her now. She seemed more alive than she'd ever seen her. Whatever it was, it was good for her.

"Hey, I think I still owe someone a blow job," Francine said, stepping out on the patio.

"Saved by the bell. I was getting worried I'd have to take care of it," Chloe said. "I just never developed a taste for tube steak."

"I never understood the fascination with sticking something piss comes out of in your mouth," Francine said, "but I am a sex slave now and I'm supposed to become a three hole slut, so what am I to do?"

"Don't forget, Miss three hole slut, you have a Mistress," Chloe said, "and when you lick that tasty snatch, pee comes out of that too. A little pee might be an unfortunate by product of oral sex, but as far as I can tell, it's never hurt anyone. I can't even say if I know what pee tastes like, because it's mixed in with all the other bodily fluids I'm consuming, like spit, mucus, vaginal fluid and cum, not to mention the occasional brush with lube. Sex is a dirty business, but someone has to do it, and I, for one, am thankful one of those people is me, because I damn well love sex."

"I suppose it doesn't make any sense being a sex slave who doesn't love sex, Miss Chloe."

"Not a bit."

"Matt, do you mind retiring to the bedroom for your blow job. I don't want to kneel on concrete."

"Not at all." Matt stood up. The others remained seated.

"Aren't you two going to watch to ensure I'm doing it properly?"

"If your last cunt licking was any indication, Francine," Chloe said, "you should have no problems doing it properly. Cheers."

"When I'm done with him, I'll find my way to Sophia's bed, Miss Chloe."

"Thanks, we'll be there shortly. I think my slave needs to pay attention to my pussy first."

"Yes, Mistress."

******

Francine was still working Matt's cock when Dianne and Chloe returned to the bedroom. Apparently, she was doing a bang up job because Matt was begging to cum. When Francine saw them in the doorway, she did what she needed to do to take him over the top, feeling him spray what seemed like a cup of cum in her mouth. She swallowed frantically to keep up.

Her sister said, "The thing about stretching his orgasm out so long is it gives Matt a chance to build up a heavy load. It looked enjoyable, Matt. Any complaints?"

"Only that she made me wait so damn long to cum."

"Why did you make Matt wait to cum, Jemima?" Chloe asked.

"When Dianne did this earlier to Matt, I'd never heard a man beg to cum before. I thought it was kind of exciting to think I could make a man beg. I decided to give it a try."

"Jemima, you little tart. You don't sound like a runaway slave anymore. You sound like a slave ready to accept her submission."

"I am, Miss Chloe. I really am looking forward to my Mistress coming. I have so much to show her, so much to atone for. Even if she punishes me for running away, I'm ready to face her."

"If that's true, I think I can start calling you Francine again."

"I would love that, Miss Chloe."

"Matt, why don't you show Francine that a man can lick cunt nearly as well as a woman can before we send her off for the night?"

"Maybe I'll make her beg."

"If you don't, I will. She doesn't have my permission to cum."

"Mistress! I've done everything you asked."

"And now I'm asking you not to cum. Wouldn't you like to know there's a reason when you're punished tomorrow?"

Francine smiled. "I suppose that makes sense, Miss Chloe."

Francine begged Matt to cum four times. Matt was the best man to ever lick her cunt, but she was going to be punished for five orgasms. Chloe proved she was still better than Matt and she didn't get permission for that one either. After having her anal plug replaced with a larger one, Francine was sent to Sophia's bedroom and instructed to tell her she'd orgasmed five times without permission when Sophia woke up and punishment had yet to be meted out.

******

Brianna, Rosilyn and Chloe were all up the following morning before any of the others got up. Chloe promised to look after Roz and ensure she was treated exactly as a sub should be treated. They went over some last minute items concerning business that Chloe promised to share with Sophia. Brianna planned to take a taxi to the airport, but Chloe said she had Dianne's car and could drop her off on the way to her old apartment where she was working on the show with Rosilyn.

"We have to break early today," Chloe said, "so we're getting started early."

"Thank you. Roz lick me to one final orgasm before I go. I want you to leave my cum on your face until I land in Los Angeles at 1:20 PM local time, smelling my cunt the entire time I'm flying."

"Yes, Mistress. I will obey."

"As soon as this show is over, I need you looking into jewelry making classes. Let me know when and where they're held and how much they cost and I'll take care of the payment for you. You make sure you obey Chloe, Sophia and Alice in everything. Alice will see to your piercings after the show."

"Of course, Mistress. Thank you for everything you're doing."

"You're welcome. You'll earn it."

"I'm going to miss you, Chloe. I can't believe I've got four more submissives and another Dominant out of our relatively brief acquaintance. You really are an amazing young woman. Make sure you look us up when you get to Hollywood. I'm sure Alice, Rosilyn, Margot, Ann and Andrea would like to see you again."

"I will, don't worry."

Brianna closed her eyes and let Rosilyn transport her. To think Rosilyn had hated lesbians at one point. What an amazing story.

******

It was primarily Alice working with Andrea, Francine and Dianne Saturday. Sophia and Matt were making arrangements for a moving crew to move all of his and Dianne's things to Sophia's by July 10, when both leases expired. Some of Chloe's personal items would go to Sophia's, the rest would get sent to her parent's house where she'd be moving at the end of the show.

They were deciding which bedrooms to use, where their things would go, what they could and should keep and what they'd sell or give away. Sophia had room in the basement for Matt's workout things. Rosilyn would have her own bedroom and her things would need to be moved from Taylor's apartment. Chloe, Dianne and Matt would share a bedroom as long as Chloe stayed in LaCrosse, but Sophia hoped Matt and Dianne would move into her bedroom afterward.

"You can keep your bedroom. That's where all your clothes and other things will be, but generally speaking, I'd love to have you sharing my bed almost every night. I enjoy your company, the sex, and frequent injections of your baby batter will help me get pregnant faster."

"Neither Dianne or I will have a problem with that. We've gotten used to threesome sex. It's pretty amazing. My hours during football season will probably be pretty crazy. In order to keep from disturbing you, I might sleep alone some nights if I get back too late or need to get up too early."

"I'm sure Dianne and I will appreciate it. I've got to say, I'm very excited about this. I haven't felt this giddy since I don't know when. Imagine walking into a sex shop to replace my dead rabbit because it was almost the only sex I ever got to this. Matt, I'm going to have a baby, with any luck at all. Three months ago, I thought I would die childless. I can't believe it." Sophia squeezed Matt's tall, muscular frame. "And with a young, good looking, smart, kind hunk. What a turnaround."

Matt laughed. "Dianne starts classes again on Monday. I wonder if Chloe has something planned for the start of the next semester."

"Chloe said she wanted to tone things down. The losing a bet thing can only go so far. I'm sure Dianne will be wearing mildly slutty things, but nothing too outrageous, and no more being walked around campus on a leash. From what she said, that was to quickly impose her will and Dominance at the beginning of Dianne's submission. Could she be any more deliciously submissive than she is now?"

"It's hard to imagine."

******

Rosilyn and Chloe returned at four. Chloe wanted to dress up the three slaves in their slutty attire before going out to dinner tonight. Dianne wore the white outfit she got in New York as did Rosilyn her New York outfit. Francine was given one of the outfits Dianne had worn to school, the one with the top that tied together in front leaving massive amounts of cleavage showing, and a mini-skirt so short, Francine was certain her pussy might be exposed when she sat down.

"You wore this to classes?" Francine asked Dianne.

"And that wasn't the worst one. The student newspaper did a story on me with another outfit even worse than that one. I'll show you the story. I understand they had to do a second printing the first one disappeared so fast. I was also led around on a leash to all my classes for several weeks. It was quite traumatic and so fucking arousing."

"Who led you on the leashes?"

"Classmates to help discourage the sleaze balls. One from each class. You'll meet some of them, the ones still in town for the summer."

Of course, Chloe wasn't done with them yet. They also had to wear tails attached to their butt plugs. Francine couldn't believe she was going to be going out to dinner in attire so atrociously slutty and with a tail in her bottom. She was even more dumbfounded when Chloe inserted a sex toy in her pussy and that of the other two.

"Why are you doing this, Miss Chloe?" Francine asked.

"Because I can. Shame and humiliation both increase a slaves arousal and instill feelings of deeper submission in them. You would never do these things yourself so being made to do them makes you feel insignificant and at the mercy of your Dominant. Of course, you always have the option of opting out of your slavery, but in the long run, you'll do better as a submissive if your submission is deeply instilled from the beginning. It's not a game anymore. You're not playing at being a slave; you are one.