Summer Surprise Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dianne was shocked. She'd thought her sister had come because she'd want to talk her out of her submission to Chloe. At the very least, to talk her out of telling her parents. She couldn't stop looking at her bare ass naked sister, eating her food off the floor beside her.

The three naked slaves were made to clean up the kitchen afterward, Francine silently crying. They finished and joined the Dominants in the living room as ordered to do when they'd completed their tasks. Chloe made Francine kneel on the floor and then she called the number from the paper in her hand and put the phone on speaker, setting it on the coffee table.

"Hello, Vivica here."

"Good evening, Vivica, my name is Chloe Hamilton and I'm calling you from La Crosse, Wisconsin. I've got you on speaker phone with six other people."

"Okay, I'm not buying anything."

"I'm not selling anything. Are you missing a slave right now?"

"You found her? Is she there with you?"

"Yes, she's kneeling naked on the floor in front of me. Say hi to your Mistress, Francine."

"Hello, Mistress," Francine sobbed. "I'm sorry."

"You know you'll be punished for this, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"What's she doing in La Crosse?" Vivica asked.

"Her sister lives in La Crosse, going to school here. She came to see her. I see your last name is also Forrest. Are you related to Francine and Dianne?"

Everyone but Francine's eyes grew a little wider at the question. She just kept crying.

"Distantly."

"How distant?"

"As near as I can tell, about sixth cousins to maybe eighth."

"That sounds like an interesting story. Can you share it briefly?"

"My great great great grandmother was a slave on Confederate General Nathan Bedford Forrest's plantation in Tennessee. He was a fairly wealthy man from his cotton plantation, horse, cattle and slave trading, and real estate. Slaves didn't really have surnames, so when the slaves were freed after the war, they were given the surname of their former owners. She was raped and impregnated on the plantation by Nathan before the civil war. I'm a descendant of their resulting offspring. She had been married at the time, by jumping the broom, to another slave who helped raise her half white child. Of course, his last name was also Forrest for the same reason as hers. Francine and Dianne are related to Nathan on the white side of the family tree."

"How did you discover this relationship?"

"DNA testing."

"Who approached who?"

"Francine approached me. She wanted to meet this relative she had with the same last name and was surprised as hell I was black. I thought it would be funny to turn this white ancestor of Nathan into my slave bitch, hence her submission. It's especially appropriate since he was the first Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan and earned much of his wealth from slave trading."

Chloe laughed. "That is appropriate. I don't want to step on your toes, since she is yours, but I'm guessing this is a fairly new submission and you don't have much experience as a Dominant."

"A couple months and I'm kind of feeling my way at the current time."

"I'd like to make a suggestion to you. I'm fairly new myself, also around two months, but I've been undergoing some training with very experienced Dominants, one of whom is in the room with me now. I know Francine intended to stay here until a week from Sunday. If I have your permission, I'd like to work with her to increase her submission. Why don't you give me until Tuesday to work with her, then fly up on Wednesday. When you arrive, I'll share some of the things I've learned with you to make you a better Dominant and you can fly back to Georgia on Sunday with a better trained and more obedient slave in tow. You can meet my Pet and experience how well your other cousin licks cunt."

"I'd love that. Thank you."

"We'll video chat with you every evening so you can see what I'm doing with her and how she's progressing. A few questions; do you have any restrictions on how she's used?"

"What do you mean?"

"I think every slave slut should be able to serve both males and females. If you're strictly lesbian, you may not care if she's given cock training. If you don't care, you can use her to satisfy any business clients, boyfriends, bosses, or people you want to thank for some reason."

"You can train her for both."

"Any restrictions on her punishments?"

"Whatever you think is necessary."

"Would you like her pierced or tattooed, or both?"

"Do you have any suggestions?"

"Since she ran away without speaking to you first, I suggest nipple piercings, pussy piercings and a nose piercing. A tattoo if you want it, something proclaiming your ownership, perhaps. I'll send you pictures of my slave's tattoos and piercing so you can see what I've done to her. Might give you some ideas. They should be done just before you leave as you can't have sex with her for a few days afterward, and you'll probably want to fuck the bitch when you get here. Of course, she'll still be able to lick you unless you want her to have a tongue piercing."

As Chloe spoke, Francine was sobbing louder.

"I sure would like to fuck her," Vivica said. "I was very disappointed when she ran away."

"Apologize to your Mistress for running away without her leave and promise to be more obedient from now on."

"I'm sorry, Mistress. I promise to be a better slave to you."

"We'll talk to you tomorrow night, Vivica," Chloe said. "She'll be fucking her sister's boyfriend when we call. It was a pleasure speaking to you. I'm looking forward to meeting you."

"Likewise. Thanks for your assistance. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with her before I come on Wednesday."

Chloe ended the connection. She quickly sent the photos she'd taken of Dianne which showed her after her tattoo and piercing. She looked at Francine.

"We'll start with your punishment first, Francine, although I think I need to rename you, a runaway slave. Francine sounds like a free person's name. What about Jemima. That sounds like a slave name. Or we could just call you Whore. We'll be dining out on Saturday night. It might be fun calling you Whore in public. You'll be one before I'm finished with you. What do you think; Jemima or Whore?"

"Jemima, Mistress, please."

"Jemima it is. Pet, please bring me The Enforcer and the Slave Trainer."

"Yes, Mistress." Dianne scampered to obey, quickly returning with both and thankful the Slave Trainer wasn't going on her.

"Thirty strokes. Do you have a safe word?"

"What's a safe word, Mistress?"

The Dominants looked at each other.

"What kinds of punishments do you receive from Vivica?"

"She makes me stand in the corner, or lick her pussy. Sometimes, she spanks my ass a few times."

"You'll be punished much worse by me," Chloe said. "I'm going to give you two safe words for the moment. If you say 'yellow', I will ease up on any punishment you're receiving. It won't stop, but it won't be as harsh. It will still hurt, but not as bad. If you think you can take one more stroke at the same force as the last one, don't use your safe word. If you think you can tolerate more if I just ease up a little, say 'yellow'. If you don't think you can take even one more swat, of any amount or force, you may say 'red'. Your punishment will cease for now, but you can still be punished in the future. Using 'yellow' and 'red', helps establish your limits. Everyone has limits and I won't go past yours, but I do expect you to tolerate all that you can."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Over my lap, Jemima. I want you to count each stroke and thank me for each one and ask me to please give you another. I want your hands and feet on the floor. If they come off the floor, that stroke doesn't count."

"Yes, Mistress. Not too hard, please."

"No harder than your sister gets to start. She's quite tolerant of pain, but we'll work from that starting point. She's a very brave girl and I'm hoping for the same from you."

Francine draped herself over Chloe's lap. Instead of getting swatted, she was suddenly surprised when Chloe shoved the handle of the paddle into her moist pussy, quickly fucking her to two orgasms. She was surprised at how easily it slid into her. Chloe made her lick the handle clean before she used it on her.

Smack. It wasn't hard, there was almost no pressure, but mother fucker, it stung like a wasp. Francine yipped, and of course, not knowing how much it would hurt, her hands and feet moved, all four of them lifting off the floor.

"That one doesn't count. You can do better than that, Jemima. Hands and feet back on the floor, now."

Francine put them back on the floor and was better prepared for the next one when it landed.

"One, thank you, Mistress. May I please have another."

Francine had to use 'yellow' when Chloe was about two thirds of the way through her spanking. She wasn't used to it. Chloe eased up and finished it. Fucking her with the handle when she was done until Francine had two more orgasms.

"Now, lick my cunt," Chloe said. "Let me see how well you do. The rest of you may want to get naked, she'll be licking you next and we don't have to pretend she's anything but what she is, a cunt loving slave."

Brianna and Sophia took off their clothes.

"How is she?" Brianna asked.

"Mediocre," Chloe said. "Stop a minute, Jemima. How many cunts have you licked before mine?"

"Only Vivica's and one of her friends, Mistress."

"All boys or men before that?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"The guy you're pretending to date on FaceBook, Fred, I seem to recall; have you had sex with him?"

"Mistress has allowed me to suck his cock a couple times, Mistress, both times within the last month."

"Were you dating him before your submission?"

"No, ma'am. Mistress felt he was safe. Not likely to push too hard for sex with me."

"Are you dating him to keep your parents from finding out you're a black cunt loving submissive bitch?"

"Yes, Mistress." She paused. "Can I ask how you knew about me, Mistress?"

Dianne wanted to know the same thing.

"FaceBook."

"Mistress was very careful to keep my relationship with her out of FaceBook. How did you find out, ma'am?"

"It's amazing what you can learn from what's not said. Every one of the photos of you going out with your white girlfriends and white boyfriend had this black woman in the background. She's never identified by name, but it didn't matter where you went, she was someplace in the background of the photo if it wasn't a close-up. She always had what appeared to me to be, an indulgent expression on her face, almost as if she was letting someone do something she didn't particularly care for, but was willing to put up with. At first, I thought she might be with one of the others in your photos, but she didn't appear in any photos of any of your friends unless you were in them.

"From that, I deduced she was your friend, but since she was never identified, someone you were trying to hide your relationship with. Given she was black, I thought it might have been to hide your lesbianism, or her race. I took a stab at Mistress by asking if you wore her collar. Your response was 'How the fuck did you know that', not what are you talking about or what's a collar, hence you're a submissive to a black woman. The question is who and why, and why were you compelled to come here and check up on Dianne if you're a slave yourself. It can't be because you can't imagine her as a slave. You're one yourself.

"That leaves a few other choices. Are you trying to understand your own feelings of submission? Perhaps you want to get away for a short time to see if you feel the same way when you go home. Perhaps you're scared of the feelings you have for her, a black Dominant. Maybe you don't know what to say to your parents yourself; to admit you have a black, woman Mistress you have lesbian sex with. You seemed to accept Dianne's nudity and didn't say a peep when I told her to lick my cunt. I took some stabs in the dark, but your reactions confirmed a lot of my suspicions, even to you stripping when I told you to. Any non-submissive would have told me to fuck myself.

"You're not a very good cunt licker. Dianne is much, much better and she's been a slave less long than you with no more womanly experience than you have. I suspected it's because you're not able to spend much time with your Mistress, or perhaps she's less experienced in getting the most out of new slaves, or perhaps not even a lesbian herself, interested in your submission more than your cunt licking skills. At any rate, by the time she sees you again, you'll be a prime pussy slave. Are you an anal virgin?"

"Yes, Mistress. I can see how you figured it out and you're very close. I've never had anal sex before."

"I can't let you near Dianne because you're siblings, but we're going to start your training immediately. I'm placing you on this Slave Trainer. It will keep you on the edge of orgasm, without letting you have one. You're to go with Brianna, Sophia and Rosilyn to learn how to lick pussy much better. You'll only be allowed to orgasm if you become more pleasing to women. At ten, I'm going to call Matt so Dianne and he can video chat and masturbate together. I want you back in my bedroom at ten exactly. Failure to be there on time will result in punishment. You will lick me as your sister masturbates for her boyfriend. If you've gotten substantially better, you'll be allowed two orgasms, one from the Slave Trainer; one from me. I'll take the Trainer off and you'll go back to Sophia's bedroom and do anything they want you to do. Sophia, once her Slave Trainer is off, plug her with one of the smaller tail plugs. We'll need to stretch her ass for anal sex."

"I'll take care of it."

"Tomorrow night, Matt will fuck you and Dianne will lick his cock clean after he cums in your cunt. You are on birth control, right?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"We're going out to eat on Saturday night. Expect to be treated like the slave slut you are in public, including being made to orgasm after asking for permission. Afterward, Matt will take your anal virginity. On Sunday, you'll be entering a state of deep submission to the will of others. I'm going to turn you into a needy, orgasmic slut who will be such a pussy pleaser, your Mistress may need to reconsider her sexual identity. By the time your Mistress arrives on Wednesday, I want to present her with the perfect fuck toy. On Thursday, you and Dianne will speak to your parents and admit to being fuck toys for the pleasure of others. There will be no more pussyfooting around, pretending to be something you're not. Whether or not Fred remains your pretend boyfriend for others will depend on your Mistress. Is she primarily heterosexual or does she prefer women?"

"I think she's primarily heterosexual, Mistress."

"She'll be offered sex with others while she's here, both men and women, including Dianne. It's your obligation to see that she enjoys sex with others. You are her slave, and she gets to do what she wants with all of your support and affection. If she has a boyfriend, you should learn to suck his cock to get him hard to fuck her. You should clean his cum out of whatever hole he deposits it in, and clean him up afterward so the sheets stay cleaner. It's your duty to be as pleasing as you can, to make her life easier and more enjoyable. If you are, she should also see to your needs, fuck you if she wants, or allow you to fuck others at her discretion. Your life is no longer your own; it belongs to Vivica."

"Yes, Mistress."

Chloe put the Slave Trainer on Francine and she sent her with Sophia and the others to learn to be more pleasing. Dianne and Chloe went to their room and pleasured each other.

******

Fifteen seconds before Chloe's ten PM alarm went off, Francine stepped through the door. Chloe looked down at where Dianne was licking her and said, "You can stop now, Pet. Let's see what your sister learned about licking pussy. I want you to get a Feeldoe and fuck yourself with it as you talk to Matt. I want the vibrator to be on. You're allowed one orgasm. If you cum more than once, I will be whipping your cunt and tits."

"Only one, Mistress?" Dianne complained.

"I can make it none."

"I understand Mistress."

Dianne did understand. Her Mistress wanted to punish her in front of her sister so she could see her getting whipped. Since it wouldn't take long for her to cum and she had to use the vibrator on the Feeldoe, she would likely cum several times while masturbating. It would allow Mistress to put on quite a show. It hadn't sounded as if Vivica had punished Francine very severely. When Mistress had finished with Vivica's Dominant training, Francine could expect to be punished regularly and quite hard.

Matt initiated a call as Francine went between Chloe's thighs. As she began talking to Matt, Dianne inserted the vibrating dildo and started fucking herself with it, turning the vibrator on. The lens on Dianne's phone was wide enough Matt could see Chloe on the bed beside her but only her head, not what was happening between her legs. It wasn't until she moaned in climax, Matt realized Chloe was engaged in sex as well.

"Is Sophia in bed with you?" Matt asked.

Dianne was getting close to her orgasm and struggling to control it. "My sister," she gasped.

"Show me," Matt said.

Dianne turned the camera in Chloe's direction so Matt could see Francine dining on Chloe's cunt. She let him watch Francine lapping Chloe's folds for a few seconds before returning the camera back to her own masturbation.

"Holy shit! Is she a lesbian?" Matt asked.

"I don't know," Dianne replied, "but she's in a submissive relationship to a black woman, a distant relation to us, like sixth to eighth cousin."

"And you're going to fuck Jemima tomorrow, Sanders," Chloe said, breathless after her orgasm. "She wasn't a very good cunt licker until she spent a couple hours with Sophia, Brianna and Rosilyn, but she's getting much better. Her Mistress will be coming on Wednesday. You'll be fucking her, too. Expect a Super Sunday II on Sunday to increase her feelings of submission."

Dianne had been present as Chloe made a few phone calls, lapping Chloe's folds as she called Todd, Ray, Barbara, Erin, Alice, and Andrea, inviting them to help train a new slave. Of course, Francine wasn't the only slave, so she was sure she'd get plenty of attention, though it would be all female. Dianne had asked why Chloe hadn't called Marty and Yolanda.

"Because Yolanda made it clear your Super Sunday was the only one she'd be involved in and never to ask again. Don't you think she has enough trouble controlling Marty's impulses now without seeing another fuckable slave show?"

Dianne admitted to herself Chloe was right. She surrendered to her orgasm, the only one she was getting for free. Perhaps Matt knowing what was going to happen would speed up his own and save her from getting whipped too much.

"I thought her name was Francine," Matt said, stroking his cock faster seeing Dianne squirming as she spasmed.

"Jemima is her slave name," Chloe said "Since she was a runaway slave, I renamed her. The choice was Whore or Jemima. She chose Jemima. Her Mistress didn't even know she came up here, so I'm doing my best to train her to be another cunt loving slut. You'll get the whole story tomorrow, big boy. In the meantime, slow down. I don't want you to cum too fast. I want you to enjoy watching Pet fucking herself. She just had her only free orgasm. The rest are going to cost her."

Damn if Matt didn't slow down as her Mistress requested. Dianne turned the camera back to her, showing him the blue toy sliding through her wet pussy. She couldn't countermand Mistress's orders, but perhaps she could get around them.

"I'm imagining your big dick fucking my sister, Matt. I see you behind her, fucking her doggy style. She loves your cock, Matt, just as I do. She's squirming and squealing, cumming hard on your cock every time she cums. She's so wet for you. There's no resistance whatsoever. She fits you like a glove, a wet, silk glove."