All Comments on 'Summer Surprise Pt. 19'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Belonged in BDSM category.

Killerpina75Killerpina75over 2 years ago

So glad this train wreck is over. Loved the beginning few chapters. Then it derailed right around the time Chloe started to dominate Diane.

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Damn, crammed just about everything you could into this one and still found a happy ending. Only Chloe could come up with such a deviant wedding shower, WOW.

.

Cheers

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 2 years ago
99% perfect

I love the way you wrapped everything up. Most stories get left hanging or ruined in the last chapter, not this one.

The only thing that I would have liked better would be if instead of Nathan committing suicide so soon, he got raped by a several BBCs for a few nights (or longer) first.

FriskyMindFriskyMindover 2 years ago

Loved it! And I didn’t even need your postscript to know that Thor’s characters are never gone for good :p. Very thankful Nathan didn’t kill anyone. It made for a realistic scene without becoming utterly tragic. I did not see Chloe and Lucia getting together but how perfect! I love that for both of them, who deserved a happy love story (long as you allow it, that is…hmmm). Wonder if Brianna was miffed at having another slave taken from her? I don’t think of myself as submissive but I might make an exception for Brianna! Definitely looking forward to California and maybe next time you can give more details on a Brianna, Chloe and Monique 3 way..ok Lucia can come too! ;).

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 2 years ago

Thank you! Wonderful wrap-up. You have created so many endearing characters and your stories read so smoothly (most of them anyway, sometimes the tension - good tension - is high).

One thing which I was not happy about initially, was when Chloe turned Melissa into a slave - her slave - with the wink of an eye. I always feel that slaves are submissive to one or a few dominants and not to other fuckers who bully them around. But I guess there is no harm in trying, Melissa responded wonderfully and it certainly did the story no harm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Kudos for this fantastic series. The start was promising, the pacing exceptional, the character development sufficiently built up and foreshadowed. Everything really is well honed and refined into one of the best pieces of written fiction that I've ever consumed on this website.

Even if the story sometimes took directions I didn't want it to take, I enjoyed the overall experience. I often reflect that the hallmark of a great author is an ability to make each moment engaging. You'll never please everyone after all. There were times when the cast felt bloated, times when scenes felt frivilous and irrelevant to the main characters development, but you have a way of shifting the focus or outcome into a fun lesson in some form or another. I even ended up enjoying many of the side characters.

There are some minor editing mistakes, like misplaced names and such, but otherwise this is a more complete and compelling story than 90% of the books I try to avoid on e-book stores. The banter is one of your strengths without exception. Characters bounce off each other's comments naturally, feeding of off past scenes also. It's all very engaging, and when it needs to be, tearful and heart wrenching.

I do partly wish we spent more time exploring the implications of Dianne's submission to Chloe, and Matt's reactions. His doubts are well founded in the beginning, there's much that could go wrong, but it's rarely ever brought up after. Particularly the logistics of such a commitment. At least until Beth has the foresight to do so. It almost felt too easy and many conflicts where external. That said, for the times it worked, Dianne's submission is a thing of erotic beauty. Both confronting and lurid. Reading the chapter summaries at the beginning, I was curious to see how you'd pull off Chloe forming a dominating relationship with this seemingly straight woman, and you did not disappoint.

Thanks for completing this terrific story. From the moment I picked it up, I had a hard time putting it down. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I was liking this story, (dynamic between Elaine, matt, Chloe, Danielle was also perfect ) skimmed tothe end only because I started but the story got ruined after you made Danielle slave/submissive/fucktoy. But your writing style is good hats off to you for commitment and you finishing this long series

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Story took a direction i didn't expected it to. After reading the halloween story i thought there will be something between Elaine Chloe matt. You introduced Danielle a good character in the start but totally made a whore of her and ruined other characters too

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

As always another page turner

I know this story been out for a while fill in reading while waiting for you to publish new chapters in work current works, love how some of your older characters pop up here and there in other stories kind of ties them together loosely

Any time line to when we will get back to Beth and her crazy adventures I know the last book from the series was probably tough to write

Keep up the great writing

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Los Angeles Surprise………any release date

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous