Summer Surprise Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress."

"Does Nathan have a cock as big as Matt has?"

"No, Mistress. Matt's cock will be the largest one I ever had sex with."

"I'm told Matt's is not the only other cock you'll be fucking on this trip. If you're going to cheat on your husband and Dianne's father, it should at least be a larger cock," Sophia said. "Otherwise, what's the point. Get Matt hard enough to fuck your daughter."

Melissa began sucking Matt's cock for the second time, giving him another erection. Matt fucked Dianne doggy style and Sophia made Melissa stand close enough to get a good view of his thick prick plowing into Dianne's hot, moist, pussy. She saw Dianne climax four times on Matt's cock. Every time Dianne asked for permission to cum, except once, she was given permission. Melissa heard Matt groan and saw his cock pumping his seed into her daughter's pussy, and realized she'd be sucking both of their combined cum from Matt's cock. As Chloe expected, Melissa got an illicit thrill from doing so. It was twisted enough that even without stepping over the line, she found herself aroused enough to be craving a fucking herself.

Sophia had cleaned up Dianne's pussy while Melissa was cleaning Matt, and she eagerly sucked him to his third erection so he could fuck her. Sophia told Matt to fuck Melissa in the missionary position so she could watch Matt's face and know in her heart she was cuckolding her husband.

Melissa knew she'd be enjoying her first non-marital cock since getting wed, pumping into her married pussy. It was a taboo act, not only fucking another man, but her daughter's boyfriend to boot. It had her on the edge even before Matt started fucking her, nor was she prepared to be filled so completely due the plug in her ass. She climaxed as soon as Matt started entering her, earning her another ten swats, and she climaxed another five times, only three of those with permission, before Matt deposited a load of cum deep, deep in her cunt, where no man had ever been before.

Sophia made Melissa look at Matt's cock after he pulled out of her. It was coated in a creamy covering of their combined juices. Melissa gasped when Dianne began cleaning all of her cum off Matt's cock. It was so lewdly perverted, she nearly climaxed again. She did climax when Sophia cleaned Matt's cum out of her ravaged cunt. She didn't have permission for that one either. Seven orgasms without the permission of her Mistress, fifteen total. That was more orgasms since she arrived than she'd had in six months with Nathan, who fucked her no more than once a week, and only made her cum half the time. He never went down on her, though he expected a blow job perhaps once a month. No wonder her daughter was fucking Matt and Chloe. Melissa hadn't felt this good and sexually fulfilled in years.

Dianne went to her room to wait for Chloe. Melissa stayed in Sophia's bedroom where she spent another half hour licking Sophia's cunt, rapidly reacquiring the skills she'd learned with Amanda in college. Matt got another erection while the two women had lesbian sex, and while she was in a sixty-nine with Sophia, Matt fucked her again. Fortunately, Sophia gave her permission to cum each of the next eight times she climaxed, or she would have been miserable sitting on the plane ride back to Georgia. She fell into an exhausted and contented sleep, tangled in their limbs. She vaguely heard Chloe and Rosilyn get back.

******

The following morning, Melissa was awakened to pleasure Sophia again, easily falling back into the routines of her submission. Her tail was removed temporarily to allow her to shower, then reinserted. It being a Saturday, Dianne had no class and Matt had the day off, although football season would gear up soon. Chloe fed her during breakfast, sexually stroking and petting her again.

"How often did you climax without permission last night?" Chloe asked Dianne.

"Once while Matt fucked me and twice while you licked me, Mistress."

"How many times did the mother slut cum without permission last night, Sophia?" Chloe asked before the meal started.

"Seven," Sophia responded. "She didn't even ask when Matt initially plowed into her."

"Why didn't you ask for permission, slave?"

"I didn't realize how much I'd be filled with the plug in my ass, and how good it would feel, Mistress."

"Let's make it an even eighty strokes with the whip," Chloe said, proceeding to finger her to another at the table.

When breakfast was over, Melissa and Dianne were taken to the playroom and Dianne was given thirty strokes with the flogger, all to her front. Melissa was surprised to see Dianne needed permission to cum during her whipping, despite it being mostly to her breasts and pussy, so had hope it wouldn't hurt too much when she was flogged.

Melissa was strung up on the St. Andrews cross, back outward at first, and received forty strokes to her back, bottom and legs. It wasn't harsh, and she could feel her pussy get wet, even thinking of the strands being applied to her front. Melissa could tell Chloe was adjusting her stroke based upon where she was hitting her, hardest on her buttocks, slightly easier on her back and her legs.

She was rotated on the cross, facing the others, and was conscious a trail of her pussy fluids dripped down her leg. Melissa was surprised to see another young man in the room when she was turned, a young black man, naked, half erect, his cock perhaps slightly longer even than Matt, though not as thick. Since he was naked, she realized she'd be fucking her first black man.

"You have my permission to cum, slut," Chloe said before slamming two fingers into Melissa's pussy, making her gasp in surprise and orgasm again, then quickly, a second time.

When she was whipped, she ended up needing to climax again, just as Dianne had, and quickly asked for permission before she spent, receiving it. The whipping over, Chloe held her and told her how brave and wonderful she was; what a good slave to take her whipping so well. Before she was released, Chloe knelt in front of her and licked her to two more orgasms, the second time someone had licked her since she got here. The orgasms were exquisite, powerful and long lasting, and she felt limp when they were over. She was finally released.

Chloe pointed to Ray and said, "This gentleman is Ray. He's on the La Crosse football team, a former teammate of Matt's. I want you to suck him to an orgasm, then suck him back to hardness and let him fuck your cunt. We'll see how deep seated any racism might be, before you submit to Francine's Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress."

Melissa knelt in front of Ray and sucked his chocolate popsicle into her mouth, feeling it grow and expand in her mouth. He didn't throat fuck her, for which she was grateful, letting her proceed at her own pace. His sperm tasted much the same as either Matt's or her husband's cum when he finally groaned and flooded her mouth with lots of hot, salty cum.

She kept sucking him until he was hard again.

"How do you want to fuck me, sir?" Melissa asked.

"I want you to mount me, facing me," Ray replied.

She nodded and asked, "Mistress, I still have the plug in my ass. May I please have permission to cum?"

"You have my permission for as many as you want, slut, until I remove your plug," Chloe replied.

Ray lay down on the floor and Melissa mounted him, feeling his nice, black prick slide deep into her pussy. She almost climaxed before she was halfway down his stiff stalk, but managed to hold off until she started to ride him. She fucked herself on him while he palmed her breasts and thumbed her hard, puckered nipples. At some point, he pulled her down into a kiss, which seemed even more intimate than sucking his cock or fucking him. She surrendered to the kiss as well, opening her mouth to let Ray take possession of it.

Melissa climaxed six more times, the last as Melissa felt his cock swelling, and he moaned and shot his sperm into her spasming pussy. Melissa enjoyed the sex, fucking a black man for the first time almost as deviant as fucking her daughter's boyfriend. Whatever she thought she'd accomplish coming to visit Dianne, became something else entirely as she surrendered herself to her overwhelming sense of submission. He licked his cum out of her pussy as she cleaned his cock off.

They went back upstairs and Melissa watched the two movies made of her two daughters becoming sex craved sluts for a group of people. She was directed to sit in Ray's lap while she watched, and he felt her up through both movies, causing her to cum multiple times as her daughters did the same on the screen. She watched Dianne masturbate with a cucumber and Chloe fist fuck her in the first movie, and Francine with a cock in every hole, including Ray's and Matt's big dicks. She felt Ray's dick become erect underneath her, but he didn't do anything with it at the moment.

"What did you think of your two slut daughters, slave. The apple didn't fall far from the tree with them, did it?" Chloe asked, while Dianne licked her cunt.

"No, Mistress, not far at all."

"I want you to lick every cunt but Dianne's before lunch, two orgasms apiece. After lunch, we have another man coming over and the three men are going to make you airtight, like Francine was. You're going to have cum dripping from every one of your fuck holes. I'm going to film it and send it to Francine and Vivica so they can see what a slut you are."

It would be bad enough for Dianne to watch her depravity in person, but to think Francine was going to see it too, triggered another small orgasm as Ray continued to finger her.

******

Sure enough, shortly after lunch, Sophia took Melissa into the bathroom for a series of enemas to cleanse her bottom. When they came out, another man, introduced as Todd, who she recognized from Francine's fucking, was there, sitting naked beside Ray, his cock quasi hard. He wasn't as big as the other two men, but still bigger than Nathan, and she knew she would be well stuffed by the three of them.

They went to the Master bedroom again and Matt got on the bed face up. Chloe took out her phone and prepared to film Melissa's debauchery. She was dripping wet right now in anticipation. Melissa mounted him and Ray prepared to take her anal virginity, and she was glad she'd worn the anal plug for nearly a day. He lubricated her brown star and his big cock. He waited to penetrate her posterior until she was having another climax riding Matt, then he popped through her back door and her orgasm took off, reaching undreamed of heights.

Ray let her adjust to having both cocks inside of her before he started a steady fucking.

"Oh, fuck!" Melissa moaned, speared on the two big dicks.

It was soon three as Todd fed her his nice prick and she choked him down as well. Melissa was in heaven. She started a string of orgasms that all seemed to run together.

Todd, not having cum yet today, climaxed first, flooding her mouth with his tasty seed. Chloe told her to keep sucking, as Todd was good for more than one load. He barely lost any hardness before he was again filling her throat with a stiff prick. As Matt and Ray had both cum multiple times today, they were able to fuck her for over twenty minutes before first Matt, then Todd, and finally Ray, all climaxed in her spasming body.

When Todd exited her mouth, Ray pulled out of her fundament and moved to the front of the bed, telling Melissa to suck his cock clean. She wasn't expecting it and nearly balked, but remembered how clear the water had been after her enemas and Dianne's warning to obey or she'd be placed on something called a Slave Trainer which she wouldn't enjoy. Melissa instead sucked his mucus and cum covered cock into her mouth. Matt had shrunk and his cock left her body and she next had to clean his messy prick.

"Do you feel the cum running out of all of your fuck holes, slut?" Chloe asked.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do you feel like a totally depraved slut?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good," Chloe said, before she began to lick up the cum dripping from her two orifices. Melissa was surprised to feel Chloe's tongue lapping her cum filled, puffy pussy, but not nearly as surprised as when Chloe also dug in her gaping asshole for all the cum Ray had left inside of it.

Chloe finished up. "You can watch the movie of your fucking tonight. You've now had a black cock in all three of your fuck holes. Vivica said you can expect to have a lot more black cocks fucking you in Georgia."

"Yes, Mistress."

Melissa felt a shiver run through her body. Perhaps it was similar to the one Francine had, submitting to a black woman. Knowing multiple black cocks would be fucking Nathan Forrest's wife in retaliation for what his ancestor had done, made her pussy melt.

Melissa had to suck Todd's cock to another hard on, then he fucked her cunt, cleaning up after himself. Both of the men left after Todd pounded her hard.

Then it was more pussy licking before Chloe and Rosilyn left to prepare for the show. After supper, a naked Melissa sat in Matt's lap while he stroked, petted, and played with her while watching the movie of her afternoon fucking. Even watching it happen to her on screen was like watching someone else fucking. Melissa couldn't believe she'd acted in such a wanton and lecherous manner. Sophia was playing with Dianne in a similar manner, and both of them orgasmed multiple times as they were fondled, although Sophia gave them both permission to cum.

Matt and Dianne sat with Melissa in the hot tub while she soaked away any residual soreness from her first ass fucking. They both asked Melissa a lot more questions about her first submission three decades ago.

"Do you ever wonder what happened to Amanda?" Dianne asked.

"I suspect she got married and had children and had to give up her lesbian behaviors when she left college, just as I did?"

"Do you think submission runs in families?" Matt asked. "I ask because you were and now both of your daughters are."

"Genetically, I doubt it, but I was always somewhat submissive to Nathan as well. It's why he often got his way with things. Perhaps witnessing my submissive tendencies was more a learned behavior."

"Did Daddy ever Dominate you?" Dianne asked.

"Not in the way you mean, though we generally had sex when and how he wanted to. He doesn't go down on me, but still expects a blow job at infrequent intervals. He didn't tie me down or spank me. He's pretty straight-laced. Mostly missionary position with the occasional fucking me from behind. He's not very imaginative sexually."

"Do you orgasm much?" Dianne inquired.

"Infrequently. I was thinking last night I'd cum more often in one day than I had the last six months."

"I don't think I could take that," Dianne said. "I cum so easily and often now. I'd be lost if I weren't climaxing several times a day. I hope I never reach the point I'm happy to cum a dozen times every six months."

"I'm not happy with it, but I don't want to leave my husband."

"If Vivica treats you like Mistress does, you don't have to be happy with it. She'll ensure you have lots of sex," Dianne said.

Matt went to bed with Dianne, with Chloe later joining them. Melissa spent much of her night between Sophia's legs, and later, Rosilyn's, though they both returned her intimate caresses.

******

Chloe made sure Melissa was fucked by Matt again in the morning, and then went to the matinee show sans underwear, Dianne going with her. Melissa was surprised by how good the show was, particularly in this small town setting, but since there were only two actresses, it had to be Chloe and Rosilyn who made it special.

Dianne and Melissa returned to the house before Chloe and Rosilyn could leave. They helped prepare supper and Melissa was surprised at how comfortable she felt to be naked with all of them, despite the fact that one of them was her daughter. When Chloe and Rosilyn returned, they had another nice meal with Melissa sitting in Chloe's lap, Rosilyn in Sophia's and Dianne in Matt's.

"Would you lick your daughter's cunt if I asked you to?" Chloe whispered in Melissa's ear.

The question shocked her and only the fact Chloe asked it as Melissa was having an orgasm on Chloe's magic fingers gave her time to think of a response. She glanced at her daughter, currently enjoying her own orgasm as Matt fingered her. While the thought of having sex with Dianne made her incredibly aroused, it seemed to push the boundaries of propriety even farther than cuckolding her husband with Dianne's boyfriend.

"I don't know, Mistress. It excites me, but I don't think I can do it. Do you want me to?"

"No, but I think you need to think about how far you're willing to go. Vivica suggested that Dianne and Francine have sex together. Both of your daughters were somewhat willing, Francine more than Dianne, but I refused to allow Dianne to participate. I feel I'm in charge of her sexuality with anyone except Matt. I didn't want her to, so it didn't happen. The fact that Vivica would have allowed it makes me wonder if she might ask you to do the same with Francine. Vivica will be in charge of both of you, and there won't be anyone else to say yea or nay, except you. I don't think Francine will refuse. I think you need to decide before you go there, if that's something you're willing to do. If you don't think about it, you could possibly be pushed into it depending on how submissive you are.

"We, several people here at the time, discussed the question at length, and I've let Dianne have sex with Matt's family, which is similar, but doesn't cross that line, any more than Matt having sex with you did. I don't believe that any of those who discussed it, had a serious problem with it, but we're hardly normal. I suspect, in all but a few places, sex between sisters or mothers and daughters is illegal. I can't see Georgia as being a place where it wasn't. Provided you're cautious, you can probably get away with it if it occurs in the privacy of a home. I won't tell you what I think you should do, because it's none of my business, but I wanted to warn you beforehand. It may be a question you have to answer."

"Thank you, Mistress. That's very thoughtful, and I'm grateful you're not asking me to have sex with Dianne."

"You'll be licking my cunt later to show me how grateful."

"Yes, Mistress." Melissa smiled, "I'm happy to do so."

"One more thing; when Francine flew back to Georgia, she had new piercings in her nipples and vagina with metal jewelry, and a locked metal collar which couldn't be removed. All of the new sex toys Vivica purchased for her slave were in Francine's carry-on luggage. When Francine went through security, they pulled her out of the line to strip search her. She suffered public humiliation at the will of her Mistress. Since I'm not keeping you as a slave, I don't have the right to permanently modify your body, plus, all that you've asked of me as my slave slut is ensure Nathan not know. Making permanent changes would be waving a red flag at Nathan. You can explain your bald cunt by saying you wanted to see if he liked it. Hair grows back. It's not permanent.

"I want to do something similar to you at the airport. I want you to wear a metal butt plug when you go through security. It will cause their scanners to go off and you'll probably be taken aside and strip searched, and they may even do a body cavity search to make sure it is only a plug in your asshole, and not drugs or other contraband. It will be humiliating for you. I ask because I'm removing my collar from you before you go to the airport and I will no longer be your Dominant. You could pull it out in the restroom and throw it away before you go through security. I don't want you to do that. I want you to leave it in for your entire flight as a favor to me. I want you to do it because I've reintroduced you to something that you loved a long time ago and given you an incredible amount of pleasure. I want you to wear it until Vivica removes it, or you go back home, washing and replacing it if you need to use the toilet.