Summer Surprise Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does your father have an understanding like Matt does."

"My father doesn't know," Dianne said, "and he can't know."

"Oh, dear."

"My father practically disowned both Francine and me when we told him we were submissives to women. It turned out my mother was a submissive for several years while in college to a sorority sister. She took it up again after learning about us. My father would divorce her if he knew. He couldn't accept it, especially because their Mistress is black. He hasn't spoken to Francine for two years since she told him."

"Does that mean submissiveness is hereditary?"

"I don't think so," Chloe said, "but being raised in a household where the mother behaved in a submissive manner might have contributed to their daughters submissiveness. Melissa pretty much went along with anything Nathan wanted. The only thing she's resisted was his desire to have nothing more to do with her two girls. Dianne is having Melissa walk her down the aisle since he's been such a shit about their life choices. I've questioned Dianne about it, and while she and Robert never engaged in D/s behavior, Dianne tended towards submissiveness in her first marriage as well."

"I'm so glad your father and I finally accepted you for who you are, Chloe. Are you close to finding another Monica?"

"There's this one woman who I've got my eye on. I like her a lot. In the meantime, Dianne keeps me centered."

Since a lot of the people didn't know each other, Dianne and Chloe introduced everyone to each other, discussing some of how they knew them without going into the details.

Generally speaking, a good time was had by all at dinner. A lot of the gifts Dianne received were gag gifts, but she got a several items of lingerie.

"As if Mistress lets me wear anything when I'm at home," Dianne said, smiling.

"It's not for home, it's for your honeymoon," Francine said.

"What makes you think Mistress isn't coming on my honeymoon?" Dianne said.

There was stunned silence.

"Don't worry, gang," Chloe said, "I'm not going on her honeymoon. She just doesn't have my permission to orgasm while she's on it."

That got a good laugh.

"That's not strictly true," Dianne said. "Mistress said I could have one, but I'm being punished for all the ones I have over one. It will probably be the end of football season before I can sit down again."

That got another laugh and everyone realized they were being teased.

Rosilyn started moaning like she was about to have an orgasm. She was doing really well, too, to the point everyone was wondering if she had a toy in her pussy. She suddenly stood up and shouted, "Mistress, may I please cum," to the sudden startled silence of everyone in the restaurant, including her Mistress, Brianna. Rosilyn took a little curtsy. "That orgasm was brought to you by Matt Sanders, currently opening Dianne tomorrow night. Be sure to book your seats for the big show. There's a hell of a lot more just like that one."

She sat down to laughter and Chloe said, "Roz, you should still be acting. I was sincerely impressed with that orgasm. You never climaxed for me that well."

"Nor for me," Brianna said, smiling.

Dinner and the bridal shower broke up around eight, everyone invited going to Sophia's after for the party. All of the slaves immediately removed their clothes. Chloe and Sophia tied Dianne spread eagled in the middle of the living room floor.

"What are you doing, Mistress," Dianne asked.

"Sshhh. What you want me to do, Dianne. Expose you as a slave slut to everyone here before your wedding tomorrow." She put a mask on Dianne so she couldn't see.

"Attention, everyone," Chloe said, tapping a knife on a champagne bottle. "Attention. If you would please note tomorrow's bride, our guest of honor, my slave slut, tied down on the living room floor. My slave is getting married tomorrow and won't be getting anything but cock for the next two weeks. Before we untie her tonight, I want her to have at least sixty oral orgasms, which averages out to about two per person. I know of at least two of you who can't dine on her delectable twat tonight, so a couple of you might have to step up and give her more than two. There might also be some shy types here, you know who I'm talking to, Mother, who've never pleasured a woman before. Don't feel pressured into doing something you don't want to, but if you want to taste a woman tonight, there she is. I don't want Dianne forgetting on her honeymoon how nice a good lesbian orgasm is. After you make Dianne cum, ring the little bell sitting beside her. I'll be keeping track of her orgasms tonight. She does have my permission to cum. Have a good time. There's plenty of bubbly. Oh, by the way, more than sixty is fine. Please, don't let it be less."

Chloe knelt down and licked Dianne to her first orgasm, ringing the bell when Dianne climaxed.

"God, you're one tasty bitch," Chloe said, standing up. "Have at her people."

For the next several hours, as the party went on around her, Dianne was treated to orgasm after orgasm. Due to her mask, she had no idea who licked her, except she knew Chloe would make sure none of them were family. Some of them were very good at licking her, others had no skills at all and she knew it was someone who didn't frequently, or ever, lick a pussy. There were some relative neophytes at the party. Dianne orgasmed and heard the bell ring and eventually, even the sound of the bell ringing aroused her, preparing her for the next tongue, the next set of lips, just like Pavlov's dogs.

She heard other women cumming, and knew she wasn't the only woman receiving pleasure that night, and that excited her as well, that her bachelorette party led to the climactic cries of so many others, and she didn't know who they were or who had given them their orgasms, though it was likely slaves, were involved in a lot of it.

It was glorious. Dianne knew how she looked, fully exposed for all of her guests, publicly cumming over and over again. Only the ties holding her in place kept her from full enjoyment of her orgasmic pleasure as she couldn't move her limbs and they became stiff being held apart for so long. Despite that, she craved it, the public shame of being opened up to all of her friends and relatives and orgasming in front of all of them. The thought of going down the aisle tomorrow after having most of the female wedding guests licking her to climax, had her wild with lust.

Dianne was released at midnight, her Mistress removing her mask, so she could say goodbye to all the guests who had partied and dined on her as the night went on. She thanked them, not knowing who'd made her cum nor how many times. Even when Dianne thought she saw girl cum on a face, it wasn't necessarily hers.

"Seventy-one orgasms, slut. That's got to rival Super Sunday, don't you think?"

"Probably exceeded it, Mistress, though we weren't keeping track."

"I think I've earned a couple orgasms from my slave for providing her with so much pleasure, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress. Was your mother one of those who licked me?"

"I'll never tell. If you ask her, she might."

Dianne descended between her Mistress' legs and gave her three orgasms. When she finished, she came up and they kissed.

"Where's Matt tonight?"

"He's staying with Ray tonight. I thought your sister and Vivica would like a double dicking. I told him you might be a little sore tonight because of what I did to you. He will be fucking you in your wedding dress before you walk down the aisle. I'll be there to make sure he doesn't muss you too much. Then, you have to lick the cunts of all your bridesmaids except Francine. I'll take care of her. My cum is the only cum you have to wear down the aisle."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you."

******

"Wake up, kiddo, you're getting hitched today. You have a lot of cunt to lick and a horny fiancé to fuck before you can tie the knot."

"I wouldn't be so tired if you didn't make me lick your cunt until three AM, Mistress."

"I haven't seen you for so long, it's hard not to enjoy your lively little tongue digging into my twat."

"Yes, Mistress."

"I'm removing your collar." Chloe held up bolt cutters.

Dianne put her hand over the lock. "Remove my collar, Mistress. Why ever for?"

"Because you're getting married, and that's a shitty collar to have on for your wedding photos. Faux leather with a brass padlock will look like shit with the gown you have on."

"It doesn't mean you're giving me up, does it, Mistress?"

"Of course not. It would be like ripping out my own heart. I've got something new for you to wear is all."

Dianne reluctantly withdrew her hand, and Chloe snipped the lock and took off Dianne's collar. She felt bare. She'd worn it constantly for two years. She touched the skin underneath it, not feeling something there for the first time in a long time.

"There's a pale spot where the sun hasn't tanned it to match to rest of your skin," Chloe said. "It's a good thing I know a thing or two about makeup. After all, I did, once upon a time, turn your fiancé into Frankenstein."

"I still feel sorry for Elaine, Mistress. You can tell she's never really gotten over it. I wonder what she'll be feeling as she stands beside us as I marry Matt?"

"I'm sure she'll feel lots of things, but on the whole, she'll be happy it's you. When you lick her pussy, you can make it an extra special one." Dianne laughed. "Take a shower. I'll touch up your hair, do your makeup. I love you, Dianne. I wish you the very best life you can live with our Matt."

"Thank you, Mistress. Are you sure you don't want to go on our honeymoon with us?"

Chloe laughed. "No. I've got to get back to California. I'll hang here for a couple days and catch up with family and friends. You'll see me this fall when I come back for the movie. I'm hoping you'll be pregnant by then and he'll know he's going to be a daddy for the third time, and I did it to him."

Dianne laughed. She rubbed her flat belly, thinking of Matt's child inhabiting it. For all she knew, there could be something growing there now.

"Off with you now, or I'll need to spank your ass red."

"Yes, Mistress."

Dianne took a shower, washing the love scent of her Mistress off for now, though she knew she'd wear it again later. The shower over, Chloe touched up her hair, and did her makeup, all except for her lipstick which she'd apply later.

"God, you're gorgeous. You're going to be a beautiful bride."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Kneel, slave."

Dianne knelt properly before her Mistress, knees apart, sex open for her inspection, sitting upright with her ass resting on her heels. Chloe took out a long jewelry box with Brianna's Baubles on the outside in gold lettering. She removed a white gold chain from the box and put the chain around Dianne's neck. Dianne felt the latch snick closed, then Chloe locked it shut, a more solid click. She showed Dianne the key.

"This key, I won't be throwing away. This collar cost an ungodly amount of money. I had no problem cutting the last collar off your neck. Cutting this one off would be a crime. It's fourteen karat white gold. Stand and look in the mirror."

Dianne stood and looked at herself in the full length mirror where Chloe had done her hair and makeup. The collar looked like it was woven, between a half and three quarters of an inch wide. It was somewhat loose so she could slide it up and down her neck to wash under it, but still stood upright.

"How could you afford this, Mistress?"

"You notice you didn't get any gifts from Brianna or your friends in California. What they did was give me a huge discount on this piece so I could buy it for you. Essentially, this was your bridal shower gift from them. I couldn't have managed it without their help. Even at cost without retail markup, it was hugely expensive, but it's a collar a bride could wear."

"It's beautiful, Mistress. Thank you." Dianne kissed Chloe, plastering their naked bodies together.

When Dianne finally pulled apart from Chloe, she said, "Matt and I got you something as well, Mistress. Wait here, while I get it from our room."

Dianne rushed off, then hurried back. She handed Chloe a small jewelry box. Chloe looked into Dianne's eyes.

"What is this?"

"Open it, Mistress, and you'll see what it is."

Chloe opened the lid and inside was a gold wedding band. "We think it's the right size, but I'm sure Brianna can resize it if we got it wrong, Mistress."

Chloe took it out and looked at it. It had all three of their names engraved on the inside of the band in script, plus 'Forever'.

"We thought that you could wear it on your left hand until you found the person you wish to marry, Mistress, then move it to your right." Dianne knelt again, at Chloe's feet. "There's words that go with it, since we can't say them in front of the minister."

Chloe knelt down with her, so she could look Dianne in her eyes. Dianne removed the ring from Chloe's hand and slipped it on her finger. "This is to thank you for your friendship, and your love. For giving me the most wonderful years of my life, including pushing me to meet Matt, for deciding to stick around when you lost Monica, for being our lover, and our partner, for as long as we've known you. For opening up our life and making us better together than we are apart. We love you, and never want to be without you. This ring is to symbolize our love for you and remind you, that even though Matt and I are marrying each other, you will always remain a part of our life."

Chloe started crying and leaned into Dianne for more kisses and hugs.

"You bitch," Chloe said. "You weren't supposed to make me cry. I look like shit after I cry. My eyes get all puffy and red."

"You are the makeup artiste, Mistress. I'm sure you'll look like the stunning star you're about to become before the wedding ceremony."

"You know, I'm going to have to suck Matt's cock after this," Chloe sniffled.

"He's hoping, Mistress," Dianne laughed. "At least to get him hard enough to fuck me before the ceremony."

"You'll probably want me to clean his cock before he tucks it in his pants, too."

"Or Francine can take care of it, Mistress."

"You just like to think of your sister sucking your cum off of your husband's dick, don't you."

"You know me so well, Mistress." Dianne smiled, "though you sucking my cum off my husband's dick is almost as delicious."

Chloe laughed. "Let's get to the church, shall we?"

"Yes, Mistress. I'm craving another dose of baby batter from my fiancée. I've had nothing but cunt since yesterday morning."

******

They put on casual clothes, carrying the dresses in garment bags, went to the church with Sophia and her little girl. The children were going to the nursery during the ceremony, but would join the guests at the reception to follow. Matt was arriving with the best man.

There was a room set aside for the bride and bridesmaids to dress. Chloe and Dianne went inside and found the others were already there, about to don their dresses.

"Hold up there, ladies," Chloe said. "The bride has a gift for you before you get dressed."

"Wow," Francine said, fingering Dianne's new collar. "This looks amazing. It must have cost a small fortune."

"It did, but I couldn't have Dianne standing at the altar with that other cheap collar. Ladies," Chloe said. "Dianne wanted to thank you all for the lovely orgasms she received last night at her bachelorette party. She has no clue who licked her pussy, but in order to settle her down before the ceremony, she wants to lick all of you to an orgasm in thanks for your friendship and all the good times she's shared with you. Except you, Francine. I'm to thank you on her behalf. Beth, we'll start with you. Have a seat on that chair and Dianne will take care of you. It won't be one of her good ones, because we don't have the time, but try to leave a little cum on her face. Dianne, I brought this bib to wear so it's not as messy."

Chloe tied a bib around Dianne's neck and she knelt down in front of the chair Chloe indicated.

Beth laughed. "You fuckers are so sick and twisted. I've missed this shit so much."

Beth sat down, Dianne pulled her panties down, spread Beth's legs, and licked her future sister-in-law to a wonderful orgasm. Beth rested her hand on Dianne's head, encouraging her.

"Elaine, you're next."

Elaine sat down with a smile on her face. "I love when you do this," she said as Dianne drew her underwear down and spread her legs.

Dianne looked at her and said, "Thank you for sharing your brother with me." She went between Elaine's legs and licked her to a slightly lengthier orgasm than Beth got.

"Francine, you're up," Chloe said, kneeling in Dianne's place.

"What a refreshing change of pace," Francine said, "getting licked instead of being the licker. Dianne, thank you for loaning us your fiancé last night. He and Ray were tigers."

"You're welcome. Mistress wished to dominate my time last night because she hasn't seen me for several months. It gave us a lot of time to get reacquainted. I get Matt for the next couple weeks, so I could afford his absence last night."

Francine soon climaxed under Chloe's tongue and it was Chloe's turn.

Because Chloe was Dianne's Mistress, she gave her the best orgasm of them all. The girl cum of three women graced her face. Dianne thought she would be wearing their cum on her face as she walked down the aisle. Instead, Chloe took some wet wipes and wiped her face down, then applied more make up.

"I thought you wanted me to wear your cum on my face as I took my vows," Dianne said, confused.

"Yeah, I didn't want you to wear a shitty collar around your neck so your wedding photos aren't ruined, and instead I want pussy juice all over your face? I don't think so. Got you worked up, though, didn't it?"

Dianne laughed. "Yes, Mistress. I'm a slut and everyone would know."

"They still might know, but it will be a little harder to figure out."

"What do you mean?"

"You'll find out soon enough. Let's get your dress on."

The five ladies quickly got dressed. The bridesmaids had simple, ankle length pastel blue silk sheathes that clung closely to their curves, with a modest décolletage, made up for by how slinky they were. None of the women could wear bras with the design, so their nipples made nice bumps on their chests.

"I won't have any trouble getting laid wearing this thing," Beth said, looking down at her chest.

"Oh, my God!" Elaine exclaimed when she saw Dianne's wedding dress, "that dress is positively sinful. Where on earth did you get it?"

The bodice was a clear chiffon with embroidery strategically placed to cover her breasts, yet still plunged to her waist. If you checked closely, you could see hints of her areolae beneath the embroidery. The lower part of the dress was diaphanous panels which, as she walked, would swirl around her legs and let people see her legs and nearly her pelvis, only more embroidery and an additional panel of translucent fabric blocking the view of Dianne with no underwear.

"Mistress didn't like any of the wedding dresses I found in Wisconsin which I sent her pictures of, and she had Evelyn Thornhill find something which she thought was sufficiently slutty for me in New York."

"It's definitely slutty," Beth said. "You'll be lucky if my brother doesn't fuck you over the altar."

There was a knock on the door. "Speaking of your brother," Chloe said, "he's here to fuck the bride now. You're welcome to watch if you like, but Dianne is walking down the aisle with his cum dripping down her legs. It's his treat for not getting to fuck her last night."

"As much as I might enjoy that," Elaine said, "I think I'll leave."

"Me, too," Beth said.

"I'll stay," Francine said. "I'll help clean him afterward."

His sisters left as Matt came in. Chloe greeted him with a kiss. She held up the ring she'd gotten from Dianne earlier.