Summer Surprise Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for this, Matthew," Chloe said, wriggling her finger. "You just earned yourself a good cock sucking to prepare you to fuck my slave."

"You're entirely welcome. Our relationship has been like a marriage in a lot of ways. I felt we should recognize the bond we have together."

Chloe unzipped his pants and extracted his prick, halfway hard already.

"I haven't had much practice on dicks lately. I wonder if I still remember what to do."

"It's like riding a bicycle," Matt said. "It will come back to you."

Chloe laughed and inhaled his cock, though it took a couple minutes to work it all down. She quickly gave up on the idea of deep throating him much as she was only getting him hard, not making him cum. That didn't take much work at all.

When Matt was erect, Chloe and Francine pulled the bottom of her dress way up over her hips and bent her over a table. Matt quickly entered her, finding her wet and ready for him. He was able to plow her thoroughly for fifteen minutes before surrendering a sack full of cum into his love's quim.

Francine quickly cleaned him off and tucked his prick in his pants. Chloe carefully lowered the bottom of Dianne's dress so as not to get any semen on it.

"You've done your good deed and gave me a bit of the cock I've been craving, Matt," Dianne said. "Go stand up at the altar and wait for me. Look around at all of the women you've had sex with since my slavery started. Perhaps you can get another erection for our wedding photos so years from now, someone can see what a hunk I married. I hope Marty remembered the ring."

Matt smiled. "Already asked. He's got it."

Matt left, whistling. "Now there's a happy man," Chloe said. "He's been waiting for this moment for three years. Now, since you won't be wearing my pussy juice on your face, you need to wear this." Chloe dug into her purse and found the Lush 2 she'd put in there earlier.

"You don't have to ask for permission to cum, Dianne, but you can certainly expect you will be cumming. If I time it right, maybe right around the time you say, 'I do', though that's asking for a lot to happen right."

"Are you going to control it with your phone during the ceremony? That would be rude."

"Nope. This tiny little remote it came with, tucked into my bouquet."

It was about the size of a fifty cent piece. Dianne laughed and kissed her Mistress.

"I wonder how many other women get to orgasm during their weddings?"

"Not enough, I'm guessing."

Another knock on the door and Melissa was saying, "Are you ready? They're starting the procession pretty quick."

"We'll be out in a few seconds, Melissa. One final touch."

"Hurry."

Chloe pulled up her dress and dipped a finger into her pussy, then smeared a little of her fluids on Dianne's upper lip and under her nose.

"Just enough you can smell me during the ceremony and Matt can smell me when he kisses the bride."

Dianne laughed again and they opened the door and stepped out.

******

It was a lovely wedding. Dianne walked down the aisle on the arm of her mother, which was on the unusual side, since her father was at the wedding. The minister was a little surprised the bride seemed to be having trouble following along with the ceremony. She'd done much better during the rehearsal. There were unusual pauses when she was repeating her lines. A few times, he could have sworn she gave a little whimper and shivered. The Maid of Honor ignored whenever the bride was fidgeting with a huge grin on her face.

At one point, Matt had to ask while the minister was saying a prayer, and he leaned close and whispered, "Are you cumming?"

"Yes," Dianne whispered back, clutching his arm.

Matt smiled, looking at his other lover and her devilish grin.

Post ceremony, there were the usual wedding photos, which Nathan reluctantly participated in. He didn't smile and finally, Dianne said, "If you can't put a smile on your face, skip the photos, Daddy. This is a happy day for me. I invited Robert's parents and even they're happy for me, glad I could find another man in my life after the death of their son."

"Do they know you're also fucking a woman?"

"I introduced them to my Mistress. I'm not ashamed of who I am. No one but you is ashamed of who I am. A lot of people have unconventional relationships now."

"Even your wedding dress looks like something a whore would wear."

"Your nomenclature is wrong. Whore's fuck for money. I'm a slut. Slut's fuck for fun. I enjoy sex. Matt fucked me before I walked down the aisle so I could feel his cum running down my leg. I loved it. He makes me orgasm so hard. I love my life. You look like you're eating lemons all the time. When's the last time you enjoyed anything, loved anything?"

Nathan balled up his fists and his face became red.

"Is there a problem here?" Matt asked.

"How can you stand your wife fucking that lesbian bitch?" Nathan asked.

"Because I'm having sex with her too, and since she's not only my lover, but my best friend other than Dianne, I'd appreciate it if you don't call her a bitch," Matt said. "I understand you're from a different generation and all of this is a shock to you, but we love each other deeply. It seems to me if you want to have a relationship with your children and eventually, your grandchildren, you'd quit trying to judge them and not hold them to some kind of 1950's standard that wasn't even a standard then. Despite all the talk of family values, it seems most of the people shouting for family values were having extra-marital sex themselves. They just tried to hide it, whereas our relationship is out in the open and without shame. I would think your children's happiness should be what matters, if you truly care for them."

"You're children aren't licking black cunts!"

"There it is, Daddy, the fucking racism you tried to hide. You always used to brag about Robert, you're wonderful Army hero son-in-law. If he'd been black, he'd have been another fucking mistake I made. If my children end up marrying a Martian, and they make them happy, that's all I'd care about. You can leave now. I knew it was a mistake inviting you. What was it you used to tell me, but apparently never believed yourself. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. You've got nothing nice to say and I don't have to listen to it. I suggest you go back home to Georgia and whatever asshole buddies you have there. They won't care what nonsense you spout. I do."

Nathan stormed off, trying to take Melissa with him, but she refused to go. He left by himself.

"That went well," Matt said.

"At least the rest of our pictures will have nothing but smiling faces in them."

******

Chloe continued to tease Dianne with the sex toy during the line at the reception. When Chloe's mother and father came up the line, Mary Jane whispered to Dianne, "You tasted surprisingly good," and Dianne blushed.

"Did you tell Ben all about it?" Dianne asked.

"She sure did," Ben replied. "It's been a long time since I could make love to her twice in a row."

Dianne blushed again.

Bill, and Evelyn walked up. "You look incredibly sexy," William said softly to Dianne. "Your husband is a lucky man."

"Thank you," Dianne said, then grabbed Bills arm and moaned softly, having another orgasm.

William glanced to Chloe, seeing the smile on her face.

"You can't help playing with her can you?" Bill said.

"Could you, if you owned her?" Chloe responded. "I want to thank you for getting me in to see Don Winstead. He's going to make the movie, and I think I owe it all to you. With the permission of your lovely wife, I'd happily fuck you senseless."

"So you won't fuck a producer to get a movie made, but you'll fuck me after the movie is authorized," Bill said.

"Yeah, one is sleazy expectations, the other is thanks because it wasn't expected, but is greatly appreciated. I'm sure you can value the difference."

Bill laughed and Evelyn smiled at her. "I'm sure something can be arranged," Evelyn said, "though he might want to wait until after you've become a star. Bill has never fucked a movie star before."

"It's good to see you again, Evelyn," Chloe said. "I want to thank you for helping us find the perfect dress."

"My pleasure," Evelyn said.

"Standing to my left," Chloe said, "is one of Matt's former teammates and best man, Marty Hanson. Just past him is Dianne's sister, Francine Forrest."

William and Evelyn shifted towards Marty when somebody suddenly yelled "Gun, gun, gun."

Bill shoved Evelyn to the ground and turned, looking for the gun.

Francine suddenly screamed, "No, Daddy, no."

Nathan had a revolver in his hand and was headed towards Vivica. Francine jumped out of the line and rushed towards her Mistress. Nathan raised his gun to fire and Francine jumped in front of the gun as it went off. Several women screamed, including Francine. Matt, Marty, Ray and another big guy jumped on Nathan, bringing him to the ground. The big guy wrested the gun out of Nathan's hand. Several other men were holding him down now. Nathan was snarling, practically foaming at the mouth.

"Did I kill her? Did I kill that black cunt?" Nathan babbled.

"I'm sorry boss," Robert told Bill, handing him the weapon, "I saw the guy coming in here with a gun. I couldn't get to him fast enough."

"Is anyone hit?" Matt shouted. "Marty, call 911."

Francine moaned, still on the floor. Vivica, Melissa and Dianne rushed to her. There was a pool of blood starting to spread underneath her body.

"Ah, fuck!" Matt said, seeing the blood. "Francine, ah fuck! We need to stop the bleeding."

"Grab clean towels from the kitchen," Robert said. "Hurry." Several people ran towards the kitchen of the Country Club where they were holding the reception. "Help me turn her over slowly."

Matt and Ray helped Robert turn her over gently, Francine groaning as they moved her. There was a red stain on her left side, close to her hip, getting bigger.

"That's not too bad. It's more than a flesh wound, but she ought to be okay."

Several towels were thrust in Robert's face and he grabbed several and held them against the wound. They could hear sirens in the background. Francine groaned again as they applied pressure.

"Is my Mistress okay?" Francine said.

Vivica got on her knees and held Francine's hand. "I'm fine, baby, I'm fine. You saved me, my love."

Melissa stood up and walked to where Nathan was being held face down on the floor.

"The only person you shot was your own daughter, Nathan. You shot Francine. You're dead to me, do you hear me? Dead."

Nathan howled.

Melissa went to Vivica, dropped to her knees beside her and held her as they both cried.

Four cops came in, guns drawn. William set the gun on the floor and raised his hands.

William pointed to the woman on the ground and said, "Young woman suffered a gunshot wound, abdomen. Those three men are sitting on the shooter."

One of the officers made a call for an ambulance on the radio. Two more started putting handcuffs on Nathan.

The one in charge, wearing sergeant stripes asked. "How did you get the gun?"

"My bodyguard, Robert, disarmed him and handed me the gun so he could render first aid to the young woman."

"Bodyguard?"

"That's William Thornhill, the multi-billionaire, Sarge," another officer said, recognizing him.

"I always travel with him, due to the risk of kidnapping for ransom," Bill added. "He was waiting outside when he saw the man entering the building with a gun. He came in after him but not before he shot the young woman."

"What happened? Who was he trying to shoot?" the sergeant asked.

"I'm unaware of the dynamics involved, but he was apparently trying to kill the black woman, Vivica Forrest, sobbing beside the shooting victim, Francine Forrest. He shouted, 'Did I kill her? Did I kill the black cunt?' after he was wrestled to the ground. The bridesmaid jumped in front of the black woman and took the bullet meant for her. She's the daughter of the man who fired the weapon. I believe she's in a relationship with the black woman. There was a videographer filming the reception. He might have caught some of it on tape."

Several more police officers showed up, including a black detective, named Joseph Frydey, and the ambulance crew, who loaded Francine on a stretcher, Vivica going with her to the hospital. Nathan was hauled off, removing him from the scene and the detective started to sort out what happened and who saw what. Most of the people were moved out of that room so crime scene technicians could start working. A few remained.

The detective moved to Melissa, still kneeling, staring at the blood on the carpet.

"Ma'am, can you tell me what happened?"

She looked up at him and sadly said, "My husband, Nathan, has been disturbed ever since he found out our daughter, Francine, is involved in a submissive sexual relationship with her girlfriend, Vivica Forrest, a black woman. He hasn't spoken to her in over two years as a result. We came to the wedding of our other daughter, Dianne. Francine was a bridesmaid. Nathan has been extremely angry since we got here. There was a minor disturbance after the wedding during the photo session and Dianne asked her father to leave. Nathan left the church. He came back to the reception, apparently intent on killing Vivica. Francine saw him going towards Vivica with the gun and jumped in front of the gun when he raised it to shoot. I need to leave. I need to go to the hospital to make sure she's okay. Where might she be taken to?"

"Gunderson Lutheran Medical Center has a trauma center. She would have been taken there, ma'am. Just a couple more questions. Did you know your husband had a gun?"

"He has guns. I didn't know he had any with him. He packed his own suitcase."

"Did you know he had the intent of harming anyone at the wedding?"

"I knew he was angry, but not that angry. I never thought he would shoot someone. He's been a different man recently, not the man I thought I married at all."

"Detective," Bill said, walking over, "a lot of the people here are related to or friends with the injured woman, including the bride and groom. Would it be possible to continue your questioning at the hospital, so they can check on the status of their loved one?"

The detective looked at the dozen or so people still milling around the crime scene, waiting to be questioned. "Yeah, family or close friends only can leave. I'll finish here and be at the hospital in about an hour or so. Don't anyone leave there until I question them all."

"Thank you, if it's all right, my limousine is outside. May I arrange to have them taken as a group? I'm not sure if they should be driving themselves. The police have already talked to my bodyguard/driver. He can take them. He'll make sure no one leaves the hospital until you've had a chance to question them. He's a former NYPD police officer. I'll stay here with my wife."

"That's fine."

******

Matt, Dianne, Chloe, Ray, and Melissa went with Robert to the hospital. Robert told them they had to stay there until the police had a chance to question all of them. Ray went because he'd spent the night with both Francine and Vivica and liked them both.

They found Vivica pacing in the waiting room.

"Any word on her condition?" Dianne asked.

"Not yet, she's in surgery. They won't really talk to me because I'm not family. Girlfriends or lovers don't count, apparently."

"I'll see if they'll talk to me," Dianne said.

She had a word with the nurse at the trauma center desk, then returned to the others.

"Francine was brought in while in fairly stable condition, and conscious. They're operating to remove the bullet and repair any internal injuries. The nurse said it's too early to know for sure until they've finished looking around inside, but she's fairly certain the prognosis would be for full recovery."

"Why would she jump in front of me like that?" Vivica said.

"Because she loves you," Dianne replied. "I'd jump in front of a gun for Matt or Mistress."

"He could have gone after Chloe instead," Matt said. "You're in a lesbian relationship with her."

"Maybe," Dianne said, "but Vivica is black. I think that bothered him more. Plus, I married Matt. He probably figured there was a chance I'd forget about Chloe at some point. He knows Mistress is out in California. Francine was living with Vivica. Perhaps he thought she was more of a lost cause. So much for a wedding reception. What a mess."

"I'm so sorry, Mistress," Melissa said to Vivica. "I didn't realize he'd gone this far off the rails."

"Are you sure he didn't know you were also submitting to Vivica?" Chloe asked. "It might have given him more reason to go after her."

"I can't be sure," Melissa said. "He never said anything. I thought he would have said something if he knew. Divorced me or something. He wouldn't have kept having sex with me. I think he would have killed me."

"You have to admit to your relationship to Vivica when the police question you," Chloe said. "Failing to disclose it would piss them off."

"I'm perfectly willing to tell them anything they want to know. I won't be staying with Nathan anymore anyway."

******

Ninety minutes later, they still hadn't heard about Francine's condition. The detective found them after questioning others at the reception.

"The videographer did have a tape of what happened, but I'm still trying to figure out the motivation of Mr. Forrest. Can you help me understand, please?"

"My husband, Nathan Forrest, is a descendant of Nathan Bedford Forrest, Confederate General and one of the founders of the Ku Klux Klan. My husband is a Klansman himself."

"Mom, I didn't know that," Dianne said. "Daddy's in the Klan?"

"I told Nathan that if he ever exposed you kids to any of his racist bullshit, I'd leave him, so he kept that part of his life quiet from both of you. Neither you nor Francine knew, though Nathan's dragged Jackson to a couple meetings in the last couple years because of Francine's relationship."

"Who's Jackson?" Joe asked

"My son. He didn't come to the wedding. He's in college at The Citadel and is on summer maneuvers. Nathan has always had strong negative feelings towards black people. My daughter, Francine, entered into a submissive relationship with her girlfriend, Vivica Forrest, the young black woman waiting here to see if my daughter will survive. That was bad enough in Nathan's eyes, but what made it worse for him, is Francine is a submissive, and Vivica is her Dominant. Not only was Francine engaging in what Nathan considered to be deviant sex, she was wearing Vivica's collar and kneeling to her. To imagine that his daughter was bowing down to some nigger descendant of slaves was too much for his racist mind to comprehend. He hasn't spoken to her since she announced her relationship."

"They both have Forrest as a surname?"

"Nathan and Francine are both descendents of the white side of the family. Vivica's ancestor was a slave on General Forrest's plantation where she was raped and had a child. Most slaves didn't have last names. After they were freed, they took the names of their former Masters. Vivica is a descendent of that former slave. Francine and Vivica are distantly related, sixth to eighth cousins according to Ancestry.com."

"How do you know so much about this?"

"Once a month, I visit Francine and Vivica for the weekend in Atlanta. While there, I also submit to Vivica."

"Both you and your daughter are submissives?"

"Yes, for me, it started in college with a sorority sister. We had a relationship for three years. I hadn't been with a woman since, until Francine decided she wanted to submit to Vivica. I missed submission, and easily returned to it myself after meeting Vivica."

"Let me get this straight; you also have sex with Vivica?"