Summer Surprise Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will you do that for me?"

"Yes, Mistress. I'll do it for you."

"In that case, you have my permission to orgasm again," Chloe said, instantly pushing her off the cliff again, while sucking on her puckered nipples.

Melissa gasped and shuddered through another powerful orgasm, artfully played by a maestro of the female body.

That night, Chloe spent her time with Melissa and Sophia and Melissa proved over and over how thankful she was to her temporary Mistress. Nor was she neglected. Both Chloe and Sofia provided her with some amazing sex.

******

Dianne had class Monday, so after she said goodbye to her mother, Chloe took Melissa to the airport after sticking a rather sizable butt plug in her bottom.

"You have my phone number," Chloe said, leaving Melissa at curbside over two hours before her flight so she'd have time to be strip searched. "I want you to call me and tell me what happened to you today. I also want you to call if you have any problems or issues come up because of your submission or if problems crop up with Vivica. If I can offer any help or advice, I will. I even have some wealthy friends who can help in other ways if you need it. I appreciate your submission to me and how obedient and pleasing you were." Chloe removed Melissa's temporary collar, and gave her a passionate kiss. "I love your daughter and will take good care of her, even if I do manage to push her buttons in unexpected ways."

Melissa smiled. "I enjoyed three days of service to you more than the three years I had with Amanda. Perhaps it's because I'm not as uptight now as I was thirty years ago. It was easy to relax in my submission. I never felt judged by anyone."

Chloe kissed her again and they parted ways.

******

After the play closed, Chloe went home to her parents and worked hard for a year to save money for her pending trip to California and foray into professional acting, and to finish her screenplay. She remained in close contact with Dianne and Matt, calling almost daily. Approximately once a month, she would meet Dianne, usually at Ethel's home in Madison, which was approximately halfway for both. Matt came when he could, usually not at all during football season, although he did take time to attend Ethel's and his mother's wedding in October.

Rosilyn was pierced and tattooed by Alice at the end of the play. She started working out and taking jewelry making classes in addition to her schoolwork, and by the end of September, she was doing some modeling assignments for Brianna's Baubles, staying at Sophia's until she graduated the following year, getting to California before Chloe did. Taylor would frequently come for her guilt free orgasms. Before six months had ended, Taylor became Sophia's submissive.

Gretchen had a bouncing baby boy nine months after the Guardian party. The child ended up being Todd's. While Gretchen refused to marry him for a variety of reasons, including their age difference, Todd was a frequent guest at her home and he eventually discovered that even though he was not particularly good at sports himself, he could still teach them to his son. It didn't hurt that Matt, Ray and Magnus, to some extent, helped out. He remained close to the other Guardians, eventually marrying Bree, who wasn't bothered by the fact he had a son with Gretchen, and frequently enjoyed having sex with Gretchen herself, having a bisexual fondness for women. The three of them were often in bed together. Todd found an accounting job in La Crosse so he could stay close to his boy.

Three months after going off birth control, Sophia told Matt and Dianne she was pregnant. She eventually had a girl, Dina, a name chosen for its similarity to Dianne. The first child anyway. A year after delivering Dina, Sophia announced she was pregnant again, this time having a son, Sandy, named somewhat after his father, Matt Sanders.

By having Matt living in La Crosse, Dianne didn't feel the need to go to summer school the following summer, so she spent some time with her Mistress, helping her prepare to move to California when the time came. Matt stayed with the La Crosse football program for a year following Dianne's graduation, not wanting to start another job just after his marriage. Ethel Thornhill eventually loaned Matt the money to start his own Physical Therapy clinic in Madison. Dianne, who got an accounting job at the college for that first year after her graduation, left to work as the accountant for Matt's clinic. There was one other event in their life that will be mentioned later.

That pretty much gets you caught up with everything you want to know, doesn't it? Except maybe the wedding. I suppose you want to know about the wedding. Truth be told, it is an important plot point that should be mentioned. I just mentioned it, so that should satisfy your curiosity, riiiiight?

******

"Are you sure you want to do this, Pet?" Chloe asked.

They were at the hair dressers having their hair done. The hairdressers had a perpetual look of shock on their faces as they listened to the conversations of the three friends, Sophia also being there.

"I told you I was surrendering my fertility to you, Mistress. I'm still marrying Matt, I've graduated. The time to make that decision is now, and I've made it. I'm happy with my choice."

"And there's no chance you're pregnant now?"

"As of this morning's pregnancy test, no, though Matt's fucked me a couple times today already, so who knows, Mistress. I'm at the height of my fertility and so fucking horny I was happy he fucked me."

"So much for the tradition of saving yourself for your wedding night," Sophia said, laughing. She was about four months pregnant with her second child.

"Well, Miss Sophia, the other tradition that applies, is Matt can fuck me any time he wants. He wanted to fuck me twice already. I think Matt plans to fuck me in my wedding gown tomorrow so I walk down the aisle with his sperm running down my leg, since I can't wear underwear."

"I want my cum to be on your face as you walk down the aisle," Chloe said.

"As you wish, Mistress," Dianne laughed. "You know I won't refuse you."

"Your mother will understand. I'm not sure your father will."

"I'm surprised he came to the wedding at all. He hasn't spoken five words to me since we told him I was your slave slut bitch. I refused to let him give me away. Mom is doing that. We didn't even let him pay for any of the wedding. We paid for most of it, but Ethel gave us a little something something too. I think he just came to be sure I was marrying a man."

"How is your mother anyway? I haven't had a chance to speak to her."

"Mom is good, Mistress. She goes to see her Mistress and Francine about once a month, spending the weekend usually. She gets a good fucking fix before going home."

"Nathan still doesn't know?" Sophia inquired.

"I doubt they'd still be married if he knew, Miss Sophia. Nothing would enrage him off more than to know she was taking black cocks in all of her fuck holes, not to mention licking Vivica's black cunt just like her daughter. He's still pissy about her going to Atlanta to see Francine."

"Your dad still has nothing to do with Francine?" Chloe asked.

"Not since she came out as primarily a lesbian submissive who would only have sex with men on her Mistress' command. She pretty much announced it to the world through her FaceBook account. All of his rich, conservative friends laugh at him behind his back because he's got a gay daughter who's enslaved to a black woman.

"I think this wedding will be the first time he's seen her, and only because she's a bridesmaid. It still means Francine gets plenty of dick. Vivica likes a good sized prick, Mistress. She expects Francine to get those big black cocks ready to fuck her and to clean up after them. Francine told me she's going to allow Vivica to breed her to Vivica's brother, reunite the white and black halves of the family tree. In six months, she'll likely be preggers, just like me. When she drops a black baby, he might stroke out. He believed that if she was gay, she couldn't get pregnant with a black child. He doesn't really know what it's like. He has no clue how much black dick both mother and daughter are getting."

They all heard the door ring as another couple customers came in.

"Look what the cat dragged in," Dianne said.

"Back at you, slut," Beth said, laughing.

Elaine and Beth came over and gave them all quick kisses.

"Are you ready to be beautified?" Chloe said.

"As ready as you are to lick cunt."

"You must be really ready then," Chloe quipped back, "because I'm always ready to lick cunt. I haven't tasted your succulent snatch for a while."

"See me after the party, darling. I'll be happy to let you dine between my legs."

"Maybe at the party," Chloe said. "Why wait. Almost everyone there has licked cunt once or twice."

"How is college going, Beth?" Dianne asked.

"Great! Made the Dean's List again."

"And your love life?" Chloe asked.

"On the down low. You don't think I could make the Dean's List at Caltech four semesters in a row if I was paying much attention to boys or girls, do you?"

"If it helped you relax," Chloe said.

"Oh, I have a couple ways to relax, one boy, one girl. That's all it is though, a little R&R between the sheets when I get needy for some attention."

"Hello, Elaine. It's good to see you again," Dianne said.

"So you're finally marrying my brother. How is the stud muffin?"

"Still studly," Dianne replied. "Proved it two more times this morning."

Elaine got a wistful smile on her face. "I can imagine."

"Still no one in your life?"

"No. Who the hell would want to marry an ex-hooker?"

"At least one did," Dianne said, smiling. "He can't be the only one who'd be interested in a beauty like you. The right one will come along if you're open to the possibility. Have you found a job yet?"

"Got one in Chicago. Armed with a recommendation from William Thornhill, I got a position with one of the largest privately held public relations firms in the Midwest. They didn't even hassle me about taking vacation time right off the bat to attend my brother's wedding."

"Good for you, gorgeous," Chloe said. "I finally got my big break through William, too. I'd been running all around Hollywood trying to sell my script. I was insisting on myself for the lead role, but I was getting shown the door more often than not. A few times, the producer asshole said he'd consider me for the role if I could prove a gay woman could handle the love scenes by sleeping with him, as if I haven't had enough dick over the years to know what to do with one. When I wouldn't put out, they'd show me the door as well. I was getting pretty despondent about the whole thing. I'd had some small roles, but nothing which would let me shine and I was considering giving up my dream, about to run out of all the money I saved.

"I was sitting outside the grocery store crying after the last casting couch debacle when this pregnant lady came over to me and asked me what was wrong. I poured out the whole sordid story and she listens to the entire thing, with her arm around me. When I tell her I'll need to leave town as I didn't think I could afford my ridiculously small apartment for more than a couple more months, she said if I didn't mind girls, she knew of a place I could stay. You know me, I love girls. Turns out she was one of Brianna Worth's girls."

"Brianna of Brianna's Baubles?" Dianne asked. "Our New York Brianna? Why didn't you say anything?"

"One and the same. It's a surprise. She'll be here for the wedding. Anyway, my new friend's name was Lucia, and she invited me to meet her Mistress, not knowing we'd already met. I went and reconnected with Brianna. She said I could stay if I did some work for her and she'd give me time for casting calls and any jobs I managed to pull in. I reestablished bonds with her, Adele, Monique, Alice, Andrea, Rosilyn, Margot and Ann, and so many others. It's a regular cornucopia of cunts. They all ended up reading my screenplay, and this Sam guy who's married to the most beautiful woman on the planet and does Brianna's investing, plus provides male sperm to any of the lesbians who want to have a baby, including Brianna's twins, sent it to Bill to read.

"Bill loved the story and sent it to this producer he knew, Don Winstead. Bill told Don he'd provide backing to the movie if Don cast me in the lead. We start filming in September, and a lot of the exterior scenes will be shot in La Crosse to catch the fall colors, so you can expect to see me a lot while we're there."

"You'll have to stay with me, Chloe," Sophia said.

"I'll have to ensure it's okay, but I'd love to if the director doesn't have a problem with it."

"You're a movie star?" the stylist who was doing Chloe's hair asked.

"Not a star, not yet, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. This is my first important role."

"Have they cast the other two major roles." Dianne asked.

"Hailee Steinfeld has been cast as me. The producer wanted someone big for the Matt role, since I'm an unknown, so they tried to pick Finn Wolfhard..."

"The 'Stranger Things' actor?" the stylist asked. Her name tag read Katherine. "He's a dreamboat."

"He is a dreamboat and a great actor, but he's too skinny to play a linebacker. They decided on Cody Christian, who's been playing a wide receiver on 'All American'. He's a little lean, but he's trying to bulk up a little. He's got a few months to add some muscle."

"Just imagine, a movie being filmed here in La Crosse. So exciting," Katherine said.

The door rang again. Two more women walked through the door.

"Hey all," Vivica said. "Does anyone in this white bread town know how to properly braid a black bitch?"

"Mistress is just joking," Francine said. "She knows I can braid her black bitch hair if no one else can do it. Hey, sis, long time no see."

"Francine. It's about time you got here. Your hair appointment started fifteen minutes ago," Dianne said.

"Blame my Mistress. She wouldn't let me vacate the bed until I licked her to three orgasms this morning."

"As long as it was for a good cause," Chloe said. "How's my second favorite Forrest sister?"

"Peachy, Miss Chloe. Just peachy. Loving my life buried between my Mistress' thighs."

"Well, they are beautiful thighs," Chloe admitted, "and a damn tasty twat."

Vivica laughed. "Who did Matt get for his groomsmen."

"Let's see," Dianne said. "Marty Hanson is his best man. Ray Jones is Francine's partner..."

"Is he that black fellow Francine and her mother rave about?" Vivica asked.

"One and the same," Dianne said.

"Looks like you and I have a date after the party tonight, Francine."

"Yes, Mistress. If someone else doesn't snag him first."

"Give me his phone number, Dianne. Let's see if we can forestall someone else from laying claim to his cock."

"It's in my handbag. Hold it up to my face and the phone should open."

Vivica pulled out the phone and held it to Dianne's face. She looked up Ray, dialed, and as soon as he answered, moved away for a little privacy. She returned in about five minutes and returned the phone to Dianne's purse.

"Done. We've got a companion for the hotel tonight. Who are the other groomsmen?"

"Todd Freeman is Elaine's counterpart and another young assistant coach Matt works with is Beth's. His name is Frank Farnsworth," Dianne replied. "You might recognize Todd from a certain movie that Francine made that Ray was also in."

"The skinny geeky white boy?"

"Not so skinny anymore. Matt and Ray put him on an exercise regimen a couple years ago and he looks much different now. He's still on the short side. I think Elaine will be taller than him, but he's quite the nice young man. He's so much more confident these days."

They spent the rest of the morning catching up and getting their hair done for the bridal shower/girl's night out dinner to be held later at The Waterfront, followed by the Bachelorette Party at Sophia's.

******

Ethel Thornhill had bought out the restaurant for dinner. Attending dinner were all the people from the beauty salon, plus Georgina, Brianna, Monique, Adele, Rosilyn, Alice, Andrea, Margot, Ann, Evelyn, Regina, Bree, Fiona, Barbara and Erin, Yolanda, Gretchen, Maria and Felicity, plus other friends Dianne had made at school. Also present was Chloe's mother, Mary Jane.

When Ethel and Georgina greeted Dianne and Chloe at the door, Chloe said, "I still haven't seen your wedding pictures ladies. I want to see them."

"Of course, Chloe," Georgina said. "Am I going to be able to see my granddaughter later, Dianne."

"Not tonight, Georgina. The little munchkin is at Gretchen's house with her baby. Todd is looking after them both."

"Well, Gretchen's right next door. Perhaps we can drop by and see her."

"Only if you don't wake her. Todd will probably be dragging at the ceremony tomorrow anyway, with two one year olds to take care of. Tomorrow morning will be better. You're all welcome to come for breakfast if you aren't too hung over."

"My hangover days are far behind me," Ethel said. "Does Sophia know if the next one is a boy or girl?"

"A boy. Sandy is the tentative name Sophia has picked out, for Sanders," Dianne said.

"By the way," Chloe said, "I'm warning you now the bachelorette party will probably turn into a bit of rug munching party. Sophia's house is a nudity safe zone, so I don't expect clothing to last much past the front door, and once all these lesbo/bisexual bitches see tacos, they're thinking snack time."

"Who knows," Ethel said, "we might stay for the festivities."

"Oh, you're bad," Chloe said. "One might think I've been a bad influence on you."

"There's a bit more nudity at our house than there used to be," Georgina said, smiling. "We've kind of missed having you around."

When Mary Jane arrived, both Dianne and Chloe greeted her.

"Mother, good to see you again," Chloe said, hugging her. "I'm so glad you came. I know it's not my marriage, but it feels like it's part mine. I'm forever intertwined with Matt and Dianne now. I need to warn you, Mom, that most of the women are comfortable being naked at Sophia's. Dianne has to be naked there, and there are going to be lots of other submissives there who will also be naked. There may also be some lesbian activity which goes on. You don't have to remove your clothes or participate, but you may feel out of place."

"Well, I'll come over anyway and if I get squeamish, I can always leave."

"Why don't you ask Dad if you can participate?" Chloe said. "Then you can tell him all about it later. Most guys think two girls going at it is hot. You might squeeze a little extra juice out of him."

"Chloe! I'm shocked," Mary Jane said, barely able to contain a laugh. "I doubt your father would let me have sex with women."

"You shouldn't be. You know I'm a promiscuous pervert. Go ahead, text and ask him. You know he got an erection watching what happened after my graduation. It's not beyond the realm of possibility. Men usually have problems with another man, but are more flexible towards women."

Mary Jane texted her husband and was surprised as hell when she got an immediate response. You can if you tell me about it afterward, as long as it's not Chloe.

"I can't believe it," Mary Jane said.

Chloe laughed. "You do know one of the most popular categories of porn for men is lesbian sex."

"I'll be damned."

"If you're damned, I'm doomed," Chloe said. "You don't have to, mother, but they have some real sweet pussy pleasers here. Monique is maybe the most exquisite lady lapper I've met, but Dianne isn't far behind."

"The submissives also include my mother and sister, Mary Jane," Dianne said.

"Isn't your mother married?" Mary Jane asked.

"She is, but she still has a Mistress, the same one as my sister does."