Summer Switch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cam held her index finger and thumb a centimetre apart and gave them a hopeful expression. Not leaving them much more than a few beats of time in which to respond, she turned and climbed out, giving them a great view of her ass in her cheeky (both literally and figuratively) swimsuit. Coming back around to face them, she leaned on the edge of the hot tub, changing the view to her amazing cleavage in the sexy swimsuit top.

Cole and Jake still hadn't been able to verbalize a reply, their minds still churning with thoughts. On the one hand, they were eager to show off for Cam, hoping to be asked to participate in her dominated-sex-doll fantasy. But on the other hand, jerking off together on purpose was really different than having it happen to them in an unplanned way. And besides, they thought, wasn't that kind of gay? They weren't really homophobic, but they'd been heavily conditioned to reject any thoughts of seeing other guys in a sexual way.

Cole was the first to agree, his comment of "Happy to help you fulfill your fantasies" no subtle indication of where he stood on the other scenario she'd confessed. And of course then Jake followed suit, not wanting Cole to have an advantage there. Besides, he had to admit in his inner-most thoughts that last night's adventures had been extremely hot! He likely would've agreed to repeat it even without Cam there watching; in fact, he kind of appreciated the way it had ended up coming together. He and Cole could be secure in their masculine pride; after all, they were just doing this to impress a hot chick!

"Yay! That's amazing, thank you!" Cam replied with a huge grin. "Nolan, can I convince you to sit with me to enjoy the show? I don't want you left out of this!"

"Sure, of course." he agreed. He knew he would have been down the hall trying to picture them anyways. And he also didn't want to be left out of this group activity, unusual as it may be. Jake and Cole glanced at each other, with a kind of shocked expression. They hadn't thought that far ahead but each also came to the realization that they wouldn't want to exclude Nolan by having him be in a separate room while all this was going on. So this was the only solution. Jake shrugged at Cole and they shared a nervous smile.

"Awesome, I'm so excited, you guys are the best." Cam was saying from her spot outside the hot tub, clearly very physically hyper and excited. In fact, if the guys looked closely enough, they could see the subtle points of her nipples showing through the swimsuit top, despite the built-in lined bra-cups. "Why don't we all grab super quick showers. The whisky bottle and shot glasses are on the kitchen table in case anyone needs added liquid courage. And I'll get everything set up with the room, OK?"

The guys agreed and she raced off to get started. They couldn't help looking at each other then and noticing they shared fairly identical grins. They barely restrained themselves from giving each other high-fives! Each knew the others had caught on to the possibility that helping Cam with this fantasy could potentially lead to being permitted to help with the other. And that was an opportunity of a lifetime - too good to pass up.

Unlike last night, they hopped out of the hot tub uncaring about whether their erections were visible despite the heavy wet material of their swim trunks. Tonight, they were pretty much guaranteed to get to address that problem.

The three guys paused for shots on their way in and drank them together, toasting their good fortune and the sexy times ahead.

* * * *

The four friends prepared upstairs for their time together. Cam had a shower in her bathroom while Nolan showered in the shared upstairs bathroom. Cole and Jake took quick turns in the downstairs bathroom, each also having half of a joint on the back deck while the other was showering. They both got off in the shower, as their talk in the hot tub had turned them on so much they were already too close to endure a prolonged stroke session. The speed at which they were able to reach orgasm made them really glad they decided to get the first one out of the way ahead of time!

Within the privacy of their own personal thoughts, Jake and Cole were secretly thrilled to be re-creating their mutual masturbation session of the night before; it had already been so hot with just the two of them in their beds in a dark room. They wondered how it could possibly be better with an audience but knew it likely would be... the knowledge that they had been watching and listening to each other had been part of what made it so hot. They were still a little nervous, especially with the idea of having Nolan in the room, but figured they would entrust everything to Cam. They could just follow her directions and try not to feel inhibited about where she brought them. The extra buzz from the pot and alcohol would also help them relax and go with the flow.

After Nolan was finished his shower, he found Cam waiting in the big bedroom. Instead of sitting on one of the four single beds, she sat on the little love seat against the back wall, where the windows looked out over the lake. There, she had a clear view of the beds; the moonlight streaming in from the windows behind her would allow her to see the guys' silhouettes fairly well, even when the lights were off.

She pointed to one of the beds to her left. "Why don't you take Jake's bed over there? I want him and Cole to be on the same side so we don't have to look back and forth like a tennis match to catch all the action." He grinned at the interesting mental picture her metaphor created and agreed to her plan.

She had propped up a couple of pillows for him on Jake's bed so he lay back against them, half-seated with his head and shoulders propped up. Cam softly spoke to him before the others arrived. "I'm glad you got here first. The guys may be more nervous about you being here than with me being here. I may talk to them but try to stay as quiet as you can at first, OK?". Nolan nodded, already very much in his head, his pulse racing and his body completely intensely aware of every thought and sensation. The bed still smelled of Jake, a hint of his woodsy body wash and natural odour of his sweat with perhaps a vague hint of the aroma of sex from Jake's orgasm the night before. Nolan felt a little dizzy from the feeling of being wrapped up in this space so obviously claimed by his friend's scents.

On the other side of the room, Cam had pushed Cole's bed closer to the second bed on that same wall. When Cole and Jake filtered in, they noticed the change but didn't protest the loss of the extra metre between them. They already knew this would be a much different experience than the night before! Out of the two added elements, having an audience was way more significant than being side by side. Their eyes flickered briefly in Nolan's direction but they tried to be nonchalant about his presence.

"Wow, Cam, you are very serious about this set up!" Cole teased her, waving an arm at the entire space to encompass all the changes. He'd noticed that the night-table between the two beds was now equipped with two tissue boxes and even a bottle of lube.

"Of course! This scene is going into my memory banks for the rest of my life. I want everything just perfect before my brain hits the record button." She grinned, tapping the side of her head. She wished she could ask them to actually be recorded but knew that would be pushing it too far, too fast. "Before, we start, we should pick a safe word. Do we wanna just use green, yellow, red?" The guys agreed, knowing they were all so close, it wouldn't be difficult to tell Cam if she was truly pushing them farther than they actually wanted to go. But they were grateful for the safe word, as it would allow them to pretend to protest if they wanted to.

"Awesome. You don't need your shirts, do you?" Taking her cue, they both stripped them off and tossed them onto their beds. "Jake, turn the lamp off please."

"'kay" he agreed, flicking the switch. As he got into the bed beside Cole's, he noticed that their pillows were still laying flat. Unlike Nolan's setup, perfect for observing, he and Cole were set up to be staring at the ceiling. He started to reach for the covers but Cam's disappointed "Awww..." had him leaving them at the bottom of the bed where she'd neatly folded them. He was very aware of Cole climbing into his own bed nearby, his heavier frame causing the mattress springs and frame to protest more loudly. They were so close, they could smell each other's scents - a slight hint of arousal and sweat mixed with fresh and clean shower gel and shampoo - creating a really different combination than their past female lovers. The newness and difference was both confusing and arousing. Both guys lay there with stiff postures, but also semi-stiff cocks, not sure how to even begin.

"So... Tell me how everything got started last night." Cam's sexy, low, familiar voice broke the quiet of the room and put them immediately at ease. They were grateful that she had given them a starting place and a focus. It reminded them that this was about telling the story and recreating the scene for Cam.

After swallowing and clearing his throat, Jake began describing the previous night. "We'd already said goodnight. Cole had made a crack about wishing we didn't have to share a room. But there was no... discussion or anything. We both just tried to get to sleep and that was an obvious fail. So we started to jerk off. It was this unspoken thing - like, we just had to."

"Desperate times call for desperate measures!" joked Cole. "Once I sensed that Jake had whipped it out, I was like `Oh thank God' and felt like I could too."

"That's really hot!" Cam commented, before commanding "Show me..."

Like the night before, Jake was first to pull his dick out of his boxers. It felt very different with the feeling of cool air on his skin instead of last night's start which had been under the covers. One he'd had a few strokes, Cole joined in as well. They grasped their cocks with a light and slow touch, knowing they wanted to hold out as long as they could to prolong the scenario and show off their stamina.

Cam shifted in her seat, straining to make out as much as she could in the dark. She watched for another minute and then got up to pull the curtains all the way back. More moonlight streamed through the window, allowing her to see more than just shadows. No one protested the addition of extra light.

Nolan enjoyed being able to see Cam's curvy form in greater detail. Her nightshirt had a very wide neck opening, the material slipping off one shoulder. Based on the lack of panty lines at the back when she was facing the window, Nolan guessed that she wasn't wearing any panties underneath. He was also certain she didn't wear a bra, as he could now see her nipples pressing out on the fabric just a little bit.

Cam glanced over at Nolan and they smiled at each other, partners in voyeurism. "OK?" she said to him very quietly. He nodded back, keeping his silent act going She looked at his lap to see that he had started lightly stroking his own cock through the fabric of his boxers. She met his eyes again and motioned her hand in a rolling `come on...' movement. He put his hand to the elastic of his boxers and looked at her for confirmation. "Yes please." she said quietly, knowing Jake and Cole could most likely just barely hear her and would wonder. Lifting his hips off the bed, he pulled his boxers down to just over his knees. "More." she gently coaxed. He stripped the boxers off completely, causing Cam to tell him "Much better." Walking over to collect the boxers off the floor where he'd tossed them, Cam took a moment to fold them - while of course she also just happened to get a good look at Nolan's penis. He obliged, stroking downwards and holding it firmly at the base.

"Holy shit, that's a gorgeous cock!" Cam blurted in surprise, unintentionally speaking a bit louder and meaning every word. Like the man himself, Nolan's member was movie-star beautiful. An amazingly smooth, cut, straight 7" tool, it could have been a perfectly formed dildo. Cam didn't find dicks very attractive in general and some of her men-loving friends (especially female ones) felt that while their function was essential, their appearance was often unpleasant. Nolan was the exception to that rule - a smooth and even skin tone from what she could see in the low light, a mushroom head that gently sloped down from the tip before curving back to the shaft with a ridge that was almost graceful, a straight slit with a yummy glistening drop of pre-cum -- and a complete delight to behold. Even his balls were pretty, shaved completely bare, very round and delicious-looking. He couldn't help letting out a low chuckle. He'd had women drool over his dick before, naturally, but was happy that Cam liked it so much.

On the other side of the room, Jake and Cole had been listening to this exchange with great interest. They hadn't been able to help turning to meet each other's eyes as Cam spoke to Nolan but were careful to keep their gaze above the neck. After Cam's last comment, Cole had raised his eyebrows and Jake had muttered "Shit..." with good humour. They had seen Nolan naked in change rooms and such, but never fully erect.

As they listened, they next heard Nolan whisper very quietly "What about you?", followed by the rustling of clothes and Nolan's sharp intake of breath. They guessed Cam had shed her sleep shirt and couldn't help but feel envious that Nolan had gotten to see her nude. The feeling was short lived as they next heard the sound of her bare feet padding their way.

"I'm collecting boxers." she announced herself, returning to her subdued voice, appearing between the two beds with Nolan's pair folded in her hands. She held them at her waist, so both Cole and Jake were able to see her amazing tits over top. They were too large to be perky, spilling generously over her arms, with fairly large rosy areolae and eraser-nub nipples. They could also just barely make out her little patch of dark pubic hair underneath Nolan's folded boxers. Cam had mostly-shaved outer pussy lips poking out at the junction of her thighs, inner lips tucked away but a bit of moisture already visible. The soft swell of her belly was even cuter without swim suit bottoms to dissect it.

"Well?" she prompted, surprising them out of their blatant staring. Their hands had frozen in place on their cocks as they took in the sight of her, naked in front of them for the first time. After spending another moment drinking in the sight of her, they both moved to fully slip out of their boxers and Cam took another moment to finish her own staring. She'd already run her eyes over the guys' bodies, enjoying their thick muscular thighs, fit abdomens with happy trails that led eyes downward.

She wasn't been disappointed by the guys' packages, now revealed, even though they had the impossible task of following the act of Nolan's perfection. And sure, they weren't as "beautiful" but they looked like they would be pretty damn effective!

Cole's dick was around 6" or more, although perhaps being so wide made it look shorter than it actually was. His shaft was extremely thick, especially at the base. It didn't lose much girth as it continued up to an uncircumcised head, which was already dripping a lot of pre-cum from the tip that was poking out. His large balls were as excessively hairy as the rest of his body.

Jake's cock was tall and lean like the rest of him, maybe slightly longer than Nolan's and was also circumcised. The head wasn't too large but there was an enticing curve from the top third of the shaft on up that looked like it would hit a woman's G-spot very effectively in certain positions. Or a man's P-spot... The thought made Cam even wetter as she pictured Jake pummelling some happy soul's prostate.

Once the three friends had gotten a good long look at each other's bodies, the guys handed their boxers over to Cam to be folded and added to the pile. She lifted the small pile to her face and inhaled deeply, reacting with an "Mmmm...." before turning away to head back to her couch. Cole and Jake studied her ass as she walked away - curvy and round as the rest of her, with slightly sculpted outer glutes from her fitness regime.

"Should I set these here?" they heard her ask Nolan, and his "Yes" came out as a whispered groan. When she replied "Wouldn't want to get the couch all wet, would I?", they surmised she was using their boxers to sit on. They wondered whose pair would get to be the top of the pile, in immediate contact with her pussy lips, and whether they would be able to smell her afterwards... With these thoughts in mind, all three guys resumed their stroking with slightly increased pressure and urgency.

"So... Had you guys really never done anything like this before?" Cam wanted to know, picking up the theme of their story of the events of the night before. Her voice was almost hypnotic, the way it floated through the space of the large room, quiet but somehow acoustically perfect for their ears to pick up.

"Nope." Cole answered. Jake confirmed with an added "Never!"

"But surely you've been horny before now? There have always been two of you in this room every trip. So what made it different last night?" she sounded genuinely curious and the guys felt compelled to answer her honestly.

Cole continued, "Well it's always been great to have the excuse of needing a shower after the hot tub. Usually I can rub one off and that's good enough for me, I can sleep after."

"Did you last night? In the shower?" she asked.

"Yes." Cole confessed.

"Jake?"

"Me too. But I was hard again almost immediately."

"Interesting... Did my fantasy do that?" She sounded pleased.

"Yes." they both replied. She looked over at Nolan, who nodded to confirm the same was true for him.

"Hmm, so that's a scenario you all found very compelling. What part did you like best, Cole?"

"I liked the idea of tossing a woman around. I would feel so strong, just picking her up and carrying her, flinging her down on a bed. I mean, as long as she genuinely wanted it, I would love that."

"Of course. I've seen how amazingly respectful you guys have always been with the women you've dated. I understand this isn't about degrading her, just giving her what she wants in the moment. Jake, what was hottest to you?"

"I like the complete control and domination aspect. I love fucking women doggy style, especially when they get completely weak from it and can only lie there and take it, orgasm after orgasm. Umm... a few women have actually wanted me to take their ass that way and they absolutely loved it."

"Mmm, have you ever made someone come that way? Just from anal?"

"Not yet but that would be sick." Jake replied with a smile. If he noticed the change from Cam referring to his sex partner as "someone" instead of "some woman", he didn't comment on it. He also did his best to ignore whatever Cam was whispering to Nolan, although he could clearly pick out the words "Jake", "cock", "curve", and "G spot" so he could've easily put together the gist of her sentence had he wanted to. His brain tried to block out the word "prostate", pretending he hadn't caught what Cam had said. But his cock surprised him by suddenly getting even harder.

"So, you guys were lying here, jerking off, thinking about that fantasy. Then what?" The timbre of Cam's voice was starting to change and they guessed she was starting to touch herself too. Again, their thoughts turned to Nolan, that lucky bastard; they hoped he realized they'd be grilling him tomorrow for every detail!

"We got so into it, we stopped caring about shit like keeping our sheets over us, not making our own noises, not letting the bed shake. And that just made us even more horny." Jake explained. "I remember thinking it was like a feedback thing. You know, what happens with our amps if someone's got the mic turned too high? It starts looping around, mic to amp to mic, causing louder sound waves."