Summer Switch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The group spent several minutes catching their breath, minds reeling from the scene they'd acted out, their own thoughts and emotions still churning. Jake had completely stopped stroking himself for fear he would go off too. He suspected Cam had similar plans in mind for his own orgasm and just the thought of those possibilities was already terrifyingly arousing.

"Holy shit." Cam finally broken the silence, still sounding out of breath herself. Her fingers, now up to three in number, had been pumping quickly in and out of her box and were now slowly pressing on through much wetter territory. "So fucking sexy, guys." she praised. "Thank you sooo much. I almost came! My brain will be dragging this material out every night for years, I'm sure."

"You're welcome... I'd say you owe us big time for this but your interest payments have thus far been enough to satisfy until it comes time to pay the balance." Cole teased her, out of breath and a little shocked to have the capability to speak. He finally let himself look at Nolan, inwardly shuddering at the image of his very handsome blond friend covered in his cum. Even Cole was shocked at the amount, but then again, it had been a powerfully intense orgasm, with quite the build up. "Do you want like, a towel, man?" He straightened up with a groan and a weak laugh. His thigh muscles were more sore than leg day at the gym. Nolan grinned, opening his eyes but only looked at Cam, seeking permission.

"He doesn't need one yet. I'll clean up his face at least." Leaning towards Nolan, licked the cum from his cheek. Then, kissing his mouth in a way that blocked the other guys from seeing what she was doing, she surprised him by pushing her tongue into his mouth with the cum still held on it. Nolan gasped into her mouth, surprised at the taste. He had tried his own cum a couple of times and this tasted differently, somehow. She pulled back to look directly into his eyes, raising her eyebrow with an expression of `Well?'. He smiled sheepishly before giving her rolled eyes and smiling expression that clearly communicated something to the effect of `Fuck that was amazing.' She ginned widely, extremely pleased.

"Thank you Nolan, that was so so hot. You look really fucking sexy like that. A clean-cut and handsome guy with cum all over him." She gave an exaggerated shudder to punctuate her sentence and then graced him with another passionate kiss.

Then, she stood up and held out her hand to Cole, leading him back to his bed. "Come here, we can cuddle a bit while we watch Jake have his turn." She motioned for Cole to sit, leaning up against the wall, and climbed between his legs. She gave him his turn at a "thank you" kiss, allowing their tongues to twine and play for a minute. If he detected the taste of his own spunk, he said nothing of it. She withdrew from the kiss and sat down, laying back against his broad chest. His heavy balls rested against the top of her ass cheeks and his dick pressed against her low back, still not quite soft. She looked over to Jake to see how he was doing, not at all surprised to find him barely hanging in there after all that hot action. He still held his dick in hand but wasn't moving at all and she could guess he was extremely close. Still, she asked "Ready?" and waited to receive his confirmation before coming back into her Director role, calm but firm.

"Nolan, please drape one of the blankets over the back of the couch, then rest your arms over the back edge, kneeling with your legs spread and ass out. Be sure to tuck your cock downwards so we can see it." Nolan quickly moved to follow her instructions; something deep within his body thrumming with joy at being bossed around, free to follow where he was taken with no need to make decisions of his own.

"Jake, come stand behind Nolan but don't block our view please." As Jake shuffled into this position, she laid out the story for them. "For this scene, I'm going to picture a man giving his lover a thorough pounding. So now we'll say he's pulled out so he can come on his lover's back. His lover is so horny, waiting for that warm cum on his back that he's squirming around, rubbing on the couch, being as slutty as he can to try get that cum faster."

Jake found himself transfixed by Nolan's firm ass. From this angle, it didn't look much different that the asses of the girls he'd rimmed and fucked, just slightly more muscular and less curved out at the hips. He started stroking his cock, looking down at Nolan's ass, imagining it was a girl's ass, one he could actually pound. `But come to think of it', he thought to himself, `wouldn't a guy enjoy getting fucked even more?' Chicks didn't even have prostates and they'd certainly screamed with pleasure for him, their tight passages milking his dick until he came and came.

Nolan slipped into the role as though he'd been waiting his whole life to do so, starting to wiggle restlessly. He was picturing himself in this scenario, getting fucked with a real life cock instead of just a silicone appendage. He moaned at the thought, enjoying the friction of dragging his dick along the soft blanket on the couch in front of him. "Cam... would- would my character touch his own cock?" Nolan asked, his voice a little breathier and higher-pitched than usual.

"No." she said firmly. "His lover owns that cock as much as he owns that ass. He's not letting you touch it. He wants it rock hard while his cum marks you as his."

"Fuuuckkk... Cam that's really hot." Jake breathed deeply. A spurt of pre-cum allowed him to get even slicker grip and he was getting so close already. "Nolan, you sure this is OK dude?" he verified.

"I'll do whatever Cam tells me to do." was all he said, appreciating that he didn't have to reveal what his own preferences were. "She wants slutty, I'll give her slutty." He was continuing to squirm, occasionally curving his spine to stick his ass out further. Not knowing where exactly Jake stood (both figuratively and literally) was unbearably hot. What if his ass cheek accidentally touched Jake's cock? What if he did that right as Jake was coming? What if Jake liked it? His thoughts were frantic, inspiring him to reach back and pull his ass cheeks open, showing his hairless crack. Jake was unable to properly stifle a moan, which made Nolan feel incredibly slutty and sexy.

"Oh shit, Nolan, love that... You are so good at being slutty." Cam praised him and he soaked it up as though it was food and he was starving. From the sound of it (and sight, in Cole's case), Cam was very much enjoying the scene she had created, fingers continuously pumping her pussy, her other hand working at her clit. Cole's dick was nearly fully hard again at her back. "Jake get as close to Nolan as you can, please. I want to imagine that your cock has come directly out of his ass right before you shoot."

"Like this?" he said, shuffling a little forward. He didn't dare go any further; he was already precariously close to Nolan's orbit of hip rotations. Nolan's mesmerizing ass came down and out towards him before scooping back up and under to drag against the couch, before it repeated the pattern. It was predictable enough that he could control whether or not they connected skin-to-skin. As he consciously attempted to avoid such a collision, he also found himself drawn to the idea. Nolan's skin looked very soft, what would that feel like? He could just pretend it was a girl, right? That wouldn't be so bad, he supposed.

Reaching out slowly with his left hand, Jake looked back to see Cam's reaction. Getting an enthusiastic "Yes!", his hand connected with Nolan's ass as he placed it up, higher than Nolan's own. His thumb experimentally stroked a tiny patch of skin and he discovered that it unbelievably soft. He immediately felt his balls tighten, and his hand exerted more pressure on Nolan's ass to keep him still. His brain filled with the image of grabbing on to Nolan's hips and thrusting into that teasing little hole he could see, filling him up all the way with one giant push. "Oh shit... oh fuck..." was the only warning he could manage to vocalize, as the first volley of cum hit Nolan on the ass cheek beside Jake's hand.

Nolan found it really hard to stay still as he heard Jake's deep growls of satisfaction behind him. He dug his fingers into his ass cheeks so hard that his knuckles blanched white. He was forcing himself to resist the impulse to surge backward and press his crack against Jake's shooting cock. He desperately wanted to feel those pulses directly. He revelled in the feel of Jake's warm hand on his cheek, feeling giddy at the hint of being controlled. Cam's comment about being "marked" really spoke to him. He now wore the cum of two of his best friends and he couldn't honestly say he minded one bit. Cole's cum was drying and getting sticky on his chest while Jake's cum mostly puddled in the curve of his low back. One of the shots had hit him directly in his crack and he couldn't help yelping out an "Ah!" at the sensation. He released his hands, slumping forward and resting on his arms as though he were tired from his movements. Actually, he felt he was a hair trigger away from shooting his own load all over the place. He kept breathing deeply, keeping his cock away from the couch to avoid the slightest stimulation. Instead, he just kept still and enjoyed the feeling of the cum that was now trapped in his crack.

"Holy shit you guys, that was fucking amazing!" Cam commented, slowing her hands lest she come too soon. "Nolan, I don't know how you've held on through all that, you must be ready to burst!"

He nodded, still resting on his arms, but turned his head towards the side so she could see his smile. "Do you want to sit and jack off for us while I come give Jake his thank you kiss?" she asked, getting up. Nolan treated her question as another command and turned around to sit on the couch. Cam came over and pressed on Jake's shoulder to get them both sitting on the floor in front of Nolan. She ensured Nolan's legs were spread wide enough for she and Jake to shuffle forward a little and fit directly in front of him.

She smiled up at Nolan and he realized that both she and Jake were about eye-level to his dick. He started stroking slowly, knowing he was very close. Cam pulled Jake towards her, whispering "Thank you." before she met his lips with hers.

"Cam..." Nolan panted. "It won't be long... Where..." was all he could manage but she understood and pulled away from Jake. She watched Nolan's fingers glide up and down his beautiful cock and considered. As much as she would love to involve Jake in Nolan's orgasm, she felt she had pushed the envelope as far as she could for one night. "Come all over your chest. Mark yourself with all three loads together and get some on the blanket so I can do the same." Nolan didn't know what was more sexy - the idea of Cam rolling around in their collective jism or being covered in as much cum as possible.

When Cam returned her lips to Jake, she turned his head to the side and began nibbling at his ear, jaw, and neck. "Keep your eyes open." she whispered as quietly as she could. Jake did as he was told, taking in the sight of Nolan's lovely cock so close in front of them. It didn't take long for Nolan to come, trying to aim his cock towards his own chest. Jake was entranced by the sight - something he'd experienced so many times but never seen up close. When the scent hit his nostrils, it had him wondering what the taste was like. When Nolan had asked Cam where he should come, Jake had feared being roped into being involved. But Cam had promised she wouldn't make them touch each other and she had kept her word. So why was he feeling disappointed? Jake knew he had been the one to decide to initiate touch with Nolan earlier. His brain became overwhelmed with so many thoughts and sensations - the visuals of Nolan's pulsing cock, the feel of Cam's tongue sliding over his skin.

When Nolan had finished, he sat back and catching his breath. After a moment, Cam turned to him and asked for a taste, proceeding to stick out her tongue with an open mouth. He knew what she wanted and dragged a finger through the cum on his chest and offered it to her. She twirled her tongue around his finger but then complained "Tastes too much like Cole's cum still." Nolan paused a moment, then gave his cock a firm stroke, milking a last scoop of cum out to the tip. When he held out his cock to Cam with a devilish expression, she laughed, shaking her head. "Not tonight." she said. Which of course got the guys' hearts racing with the implication of possibilities for other times! Nolan fed her the cum with his finger and she sucked at it eagerly this time.

"Much better." she commented. "All you."

"What about my cum?" Jake gave Cam a fake pout, but was actually feeling a bit left out that he was the only one Cam hadn't tasted.

"Wouldn't want to miss that... Turn around Nolan, show me that slutty ass again!" Nolan followed Cam's instruction as Jake got up slowly and stretched out the kinks in his muscles. `Wow' Jake thought, `I haven't come so hard in a very long time, possibly ever!' Cam got up and knelt on the couch right behind Nolan. She rubbed his cheek with her left hand, which was farthest from where Jake and Cole were now waiting quietly, watching. She bent to lick the small of his back where most of Jake's cum had collected and finished her licking with one long swipe up Nolan's spine to the back of his neck. She continued to rub Nolan's ass while putting her head close to his and kissing his cheek, then nibbling at his earlobe.

"Do you want Jake's cum in your ass?" she whispered to him in a super quiet voice. He could only let out a moan, hopelessly aroused by the thought of getting what he had secretly craved. He tried to insert an "uh huh" sound in there as best he could. His cock was still twitching with after-shocks and seemed to be reviving faster than it could deflate. He might not get a chance to go soft before his body told him it was ready to come again. Being sure to block her actions from Cole and Jake's view with her body, Cam snuck the middle finger of her left hand into Nolan's asshole to push some of Jake's cum inside as Nolan's moan continued.

"Do you like being covered in cum?" she whispered quietly into his ear, taking a little nip. She gave her finger a few good wiggles before removing it and allowing her hand to resume caressing his ass cheek while he answered "Yesss." in his slutty voice. "Mmm, you look very hot like that. Like you were made to wear it."

Getting up, she allowed her hand to slowly drag away from him so that Jake and Cole would assume she had just been stroking the cheek gently the whole time. She enjoyed having so many dirty little secrets (and confirmed suspicions) about her supposedly straight guy friends.

"OK, my turn!" she said, turning around to show off her body to Jake and Cole. "Nolan, is that blanket pretty well covered in cum from all of you?"

He rolled around on it a little more to be sure. "Ready." He picked it up and passed it to her. She spread it out over the bed that Jake had been using and lay down on it, propped up slightly on the pillow. "Ready for your VIP seats?" she asked. The guys nodded eagerly. Cole's erection had returned almost completely, and Jake's and Nolan's weren't far behind. "OK you can sit together on the end of this bed."

They stopped to figure that out as she started teasing her body again, starting with pulling firmly at her nipples. She knew it wouldn't take much after all the wonderful things she'd seen her friends do. They'd been even more... accommodating that she'd dared hope. So, she would be sure to give them a good show. One by one, she licked her nipples until they were nice and shiny wet. Then she skimmed her hands down her body, emphasizing her curves. She saw that the guys had arranged themselves at her feet, with Nolan sitting cross-legged in the centre. Cole and Jake sat behind him, each with one leg off the bed, one knee bent. Distracted by the amazing visual in front of them, they didn't seem to care one iota that they were pressed against each other in the cramped space, Jake and Cole's inner shoulders touching Nolan's back as they leaned forward eagerly.

Turning to the side, she opened the top drawer in the nightstand. The guys were surprised to see her pull out a 5" dildo, bright pink in almost the same shade as her hair and sexy swimsuit, and reacted with gasps and horny comments. "So I wanted to tell you guys..." She started slowly trailing the dildo down the centre of her body, between her breasts and onto her belly, circling the tip around her belly button. "I've already bought a bondage harness for my summer fantasy. Even if it never happens, I thought it would be really hot to strap myself into it and imagine it is happening."

"Shit. What does it look like?" Cole was asking, just as Jake asked "How does it work?"

She laughed a little and then gasped as she allowed the tip of the dildo to push through her soaked folds. She calmly started fucking herself with the dildo as she spoke. "It's black leather. And it keeps my knees and elbows tied tightly together with the straps." Pulling her legs apart and back and pushing her left elbow to her left knee, she demonstrated by touching her left elbow to that knee. It was a little awkward to continue to maneuver her toy with her right hand but she managed.

This was too too fun, watching the intense gazes of her best friends. She loved the contradiction of having this power, even as she fantasized about completely giving up power. An idea took seed, a little farther than she'd intended to go but she was way more turned on than she'd planned to be. She continued demonstrating her harness, keeping her left elbow and knee together. "So like this....but with both sides obviously." The guys nodded solemnly as she raised her right knee and elbow to touch them together on the opposite side. "And the leather straps would hold my legs and arms so it wouldn't be so difficult to stay in this position..." She started to lower her legs, allowing them to shake a little with fatigue. She could see the boys' disappointment - fuck, she could all but taste it!

"Want help?" Cole asked, as she suspected one of them would.

"Hmmm... hadn't planned on touching but you know what, sure. I'm way too horny to care!"

Jake and Cole stood, coming to each side of her and grabbing a leg under the knee to hold it in position. They still had an amazing view from above, and enjoyed the softness of her skin. Caressing her arm on the way, Cole grabbed her left elbow and held it against her left knee. She was able to relax those limbs, confident he would keep his grasp and her left legs fell slightly further to the side, opening her stance that much further and revealing more of her sweet snatch. She offered her right arm to Jake, and he held on as well, but noticed that her pink dildo had slipped out of her vag and had dropped onto the blanket. Jake commented "If we're holding you, you can't work your toy!"

"That's OK." Cam said with a sly grin. "We'll have Nolan's help too." Her eyes connected with his and she saw his jaw literally drop. He raised an eyebrow as if to say "Really?" and she nodded, biting her lip. He slowly reached for the toy and carefully inserted it. He started to push it in an out, which he found to be a surprisingly easy task since Cam was so unbelievably wet. When he angled it upwards to rub against her G-spot, she closed her eyes and her mouth opened in a gasp. Her eyes stayed squeezed shut and the guys all looked at each other with "Holy shit!" expressions. Nolan was still penetrating Cam somewhat carefully, unsure of what her limits of comfort were.

"More please!" Cam demanded, rocking her hips. Nolan increased his pace. She was rushing towards what she knew would be an unbelievable orgasm at a frantic pace. Feeling almost delirious with pleasure, she commanded "Touch me!". None of the guys were exactly sure what she meant (not that Cam was sure herself!) but were happy to oblige. Jake hooked one arm under her knee so that he could hold her elbow with the same hand, leaving his other hand free to stroke up her chest, cupping her breasts and tweaking her nipples. Cole just bent down and started dragging his tongue over as much of Cam's torso, neck, ears as he could reach. Nolan kept working the dildo with his right hand and his left reached up to press against Cam's clit.