Summer Switch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! Fuck!" Cam panted, rocking herself forcefully and coming to a frozen halt for longer and longer at the apex of her movement. Soon she froze completely, screaming loudly. She breathed out "Oh, oh, oh!" over and over again, her body taut and twitching. Nolan fucked her with the dildo as fast as he possibly could, amazed at the amount of juicy cum at the peak of her orgasm, then slowed as she started coming down from it. Cole and Jake let go of her limbs and helped her flop them back down. She lay there panting, a sweaty mess, and they ran their hands over her in a relaxing and soothing rhythm, massaging her limbs here and there.

It took at least five minutes for Cam to find her voice and the guys had started to worry she was falling asleep. "Oh my God!" she purred, stretching her limbs. "That was unexpected but fabulous." she told them, opening her eyes and looking at them, coming up on her elbows to include Nolan. Wiggling off the bed, she said "Group hug!" and pulled Cole towards her from that side, holding out an arm towards Nolan. Jake and Nolan came around and put their arms around Cam, trying not to care that this also meant they were all pressed up against each other's naked bodies as well. All three guys were very hard from helping Cam get off.

"Wow, I did not plan that. But you guys are the people I love and trust the most out of anyone in the world." Cam said, her eyes a little teary. "I really hope this all brings us closer together." One by one, she gave each of her friends a soft kiss, just a gentle press of the lips without any of the tongue tangling they'd previously engaged in. She met Cole's eyes and asked "All good?". He smiled and said "You bet." She checked in with Jake and Nolan, who both assured her they were more than fine.

"I'm going to pour myself into bed then." She looked down at her body. "Actually maybe a shower first. Nolan, you're probably headed for one too eh?" she grinned, eyeing him up and down. He laughed and said "For sure!" and allowed Cam to take his hand and start to walk out of the bedroom.

"Oh! Almost forgot Jill!" Cam turned around and came back to the bed, grabbing up her dildo with a wicked grin. She dashed back to Nolan's side and they leaned into each other, starting to whisper together as they went into the hallway.

"Shit, that was super hot!" Jake commented and Cole agreed. They were still nude, but that had stopped feeling weird a couple orgasms ago. They did some tidying up, moving the couch back to it's place under the window and tossing the well-used blanket and the three pairs of boxers into a pile for the wash. Jake contemplated returning to his previous bed on the other side of the room but decided to stay in his new spot. He also decided against grabbing a new pair of boxers, as did Cole.

Neither could resist having another jerk-off session for the night, this one just for their own (and sort of each other's) pleasure. It was very different from the night before - now that they'd been naked and hard around each other, seen each other come, heard each other's moans and desires, they felt they had nothing further to hide and were completely free and open.

All four friends slept very well that night, their dreams filled with new and exciting possibilities.

* * * *