All Comments on 'Summer's Blackmail Ch. 09'

by wilcox010

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
verbicideverbicideover 12 years ago
Why not aliens?

Okay, while I don't have any problems with the fantasy in general, there are a few things in the story that are mildly ridiculous. First, the word whelps. You mean welts. A whelp is a child or young offspring. Second, in what school system would a teacher and student have that much uninterrupted time to play in the classroom during the school day? Not to mention that schoolrooms are hardly soundproof and the spanking would have been audible outside the room. Third, anyone can refuse a field sobriety test by police officers and demand a breathalyzer instead. Fourth, it was rush hour, how in the world would a police officer be able to rape a female motorist on the trunk of her car unnoticed and unreported?

I understand the story is merely an over-the-top dominance/submission fantasy, but if you're going to place it in the "real" world, you might want to think about keeping some minimally realistic boundaries in place. Otherwise, why not have aliens or sparkly vampires or what have you, join in?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep on the good job!

I think that some readers don't understand that you're NOT american! This explains some mistakes in terms or situations (I'm NOT american either).

For me it's a good story, not boring as many writen in perfect english!

Keep going on!

jkimjkimover 12 years ago
so many cums

gyrl gets so many cums out of your chapters!! thank you so much and please keep it going!!

Mr_AntMr_Antover 12 years ago
More

When will more of this come out? Love to see how Todd punishes her for being late. After all,she should not have been speeding. Oh, and once cops stop you they can pretty much tell you to do anything and deny it if you accuse them of wrong doing. That is, unless their car's dash cam films the arrest. I am sure plenty of cops have gotten away with molesting chicks,especially deviant. and submissive and horny ones like Summer who are not likely to complain. And remember, they stopped Summer in a secluded area.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a woman's point of view

i enjoy the submission of Summer and it refreshing to find a man writing a woman's point of view well even if there are a few spelling mistakes along the way. i hope that Summer still fights him as i find this erotic and the battle of wills make the story for me. Keep them coming as i hope to see a new chapter in the near future

jpalsgrjpalsgrover 12 years ago
Excellent

Excellent, Summer is begining to understand her only purpose in life is to serve her owners with her body and mind and nothing else matters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
brilliant

absolut;ey brilliant when can we have the next installment of this series keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Huumm, I love tanning as a forced humiliation, specially when it's something the bitch wouldn't normally do. I hope that with many more sessions Summer gets all fakely tanned like freaking Snooki !

johnlw77johnlw77over 9 years ago
tighter and tighter!

Just when you think the grip of slavery can tighten no more, the screw takes yet another unexpected and arousing turn. Oh the power of this sexual humiliation!

Insanehippie69erInsanehippie69erabout 1 year ago

Overall i liked the story. I just started started chapter 9. Todd slaps Summer across the face.Iam finished with this story and you.Stories like this gives Doms a bad name.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwilcox010@wilcox010
A southern gentleman, who enjoys the erotic world of Literotica. I am in no way a polished writer, but what I bring to an article is imagination and hopefully eroticism to the reader. Please if you write to me, please give me your email address so that I can communicate dire...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES