All Comments on 'Summer's Blackmail Ch. 13'

by wilcox010

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing story--please don't end it like every other story :-)

All stories that I've read that are nonconsent-related in this way have put a married woman into submission and then have the husband return as a cuckold or generally out of the picture. I wish that the husband could tell what has gone on and take control of his now-slut wife, take her from her blackmailer, and be her Master and use her as a slut/slave. Do you know any good stories with that plot? Could you maybe write an offshoot/alternate ending for Summer sometime?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great writer

hope the next chapter will come out sooner

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Hope to see the next part soon as this is a great series

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I'm hoping Summer will be getting her tongue pierced as a result of not using her mouth/tongue in the proper way. Hopefully we don't have to wait long for next installment. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Work

Like to see series continue with chapters added quicker

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No Husband

Please do no involve the husband in this great story. I will kill most of the fantasy...

Let her hide her slutness and doing a lot to hide it, the fear to lose her Husband let do her everything.. let her suffer

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Plot Questions

Your story is absorbing and sexy with Summer. But you left her children dangling with the reader not knowing what happened to them. We know that Summer's worried about her husband's reaction to her becoming a sex slave and the reader knows that Todd's aware of her anxiety. But what about her children, why isn't she worried about their reaction or Todd not threatening to send pictures and videos of her being fucked and enjoying being fucked by strangers and students? Nonconsensual stories like yours where the wife is blackmailed into becoming a sex slave, the husband and children are mentioned in the beginning of the story but then the writer just forgots about them with no character development and with the wife acting as if she is a single woman or a wife with no kids or a wife with a estranged husband.

In a upcoming chapter, I suggest you let the reader know what you have in mind for her kids (get rid of them in order to move the story along or mention them briefly from Summer's POV in order to let the reader know what you have in store for them).

In an earlier chapter you had Summer seducing the school secretary essentially dominating the secretary which confused me as far as Summer's orientation: is she a submissive or dominant? Also, what will Todd's reaction be to finding out that Summer's stepping into his role as mistress rather than slave? Will he get turned on or angry for Summer to display any sign of authority or assertiveness?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter. Please let it be soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Impressed and aroused

Man, you've a story that's so full of action from the begining to the end! Would like to see summer suffer under T and may be in the coming chapters , include her daughter too and add let summer prepare her for presenting to T.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great

Fantastic story from beginning to the end so far. Bring on the following chapters & please don't make us have to wait for them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Please make an update soon....i am dying to know what James' reaction is and how she explains everything to him....also how Master T continues his activities once her husband returns....waiting!!

johnlw77johnlw77over 9 years ago
a relentless crushing of the will

So still the degradation escalates. Master T really is determined to eliminate her will and make her totally a slut-slave. it is the totality of his aim which is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Failure once again

I see that Summer did not make it back to the salon before 8 pm like she was instructed. Instead Sandy just happened to be hanging around the car. We have no idea how long Summer was in the car but she should be punished for not going to the salon. I have to hand it to Bill. He was somewhat concerned about Summer but still humiliated and degraded her to no end in his shop. Todd is a piece of work. He only has a couple of girls that are his slaves and it appears he knows just how to push all of the right buttons. I am glad the he kind of gave Summer the day off since Bill caused so much pain and punishment on Summer. I am quite surprised that Summer is not catatonic from all the punishment she just received both at the salon and at Bill's. Summer is not a submissive but a slave that is being pushed way passed her limits. No mention of a 'safe word' in any of the chapters. Perhaps later Summer may be given such a 'safe word' to use. There are a lot of people that already know of Summer's submission traits, it is only a matter of time when Todd or someone else causes the situation to explode. Oh yeah, the police also know of Summer and will probably show up sometime. And the janitor, and the next door neighbor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwilcox010@wilcox010
A southern gentleman, who enjoys the erotic world of Literotica. I am in no way a polished writer, but what I bring to an article is imagination and hopefully eroticism to the reader. Please if you write to me, please give me your email address so that I can communicate dire...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES