Summer's Blackmail Ch. 28

Story Info
Summer goes to a concert.
18.5k words
4.74
59.9k
57

Part 28 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,851 Followers

Sorry everyone, I have had some trouble submitting and getting this chapter published. I apologize to everyone.

Summer, after an afternoon pampering session, a hair treatment and new nail polish, sat nervously in the back seat of the black SUV. The driver greeted her as Ms. Wayne and quickly pulled out of the parking lot of the salon. Combined with her nervousness, memories of her sex filled Sunday and the temperature of the interior of the car, Summer's nipples stood at full attention. Summer glanced down to her legs and noticed that the hem of the dress, if she could call it that, had risen up fully exposing her white thong covered pussy. The teacher tried pulling the hem back down to reacquire some modicum of decency, but the dress was too short and tight to allow for full coverage of her white thong. Summer noticed that the driver was looking at her in the rearview mirror. She turned her knees toward the car door robbing the driver of a great view of her panties, but she could not do anything to hide her nipples or the butterfly tattoo on each of her breasts.

As the SUV traveled to the unknown destination, Summer's mind began to go over the details of her day. Her body had betrayed her multiple times since her Saturday being taken by the two women at the bar, how Barb had made her drink four shot glasses of cum while seated at the bar while being watched by the people in the bar. She had come home at 9 PM last night to hopefully enjoy the evening with her two sons that had come home for the weekend and who had brought along their friend Justin. Her young master had agreed to leave her alone to enjoy her time with her sons because of her pledge to do anything he wanted her to do. She was deeply regretting the "anything" about that pledge.

Summer thought back to last night when she had been molested by Justin in the kitchen while her sons waited for her in the den to watch a movie. He had run his fingers inside of her Victoria's Secret sweat pants and had played with her white cotton thong and had admired her screaming eagle tattoo. She trembled at the memory of her son Kevin asking her to allow Justin to spend Sunday night at the house as he had tickets to a Lil Wayne concert. She had begrudgingly agreed knowing that her young master could both hear and see the conversation. With her young master's direction, she had to do whatever Justin wanted as he had made his way into her room last night and had made her fuck herself with her 8" black vibrator while her ass was filled with her black plug while he watched. He had made her get out of bed and he played with the butt plug fucking in and out of her ass. He bent the teacher over the end of her bed and started fucking her while bottoming out the butt plug in her ass. She had fallen asleep with Justin's cum leaking out of her pussy and the butt plug buried deep inside her.

She was awakened by her sons early on Sunday morning to finalize brunch plans before they had to head back to school. After they had left her bedroom, her phone dinged and it was a message from her young master telling her that she would be going to the gym to work-out in the clothes that she would find on her front porch. She had to throw on her short robe and run down the stairs to the front door where she could see a package on the first step. Summer went outside in just her robe, picked up the package and turned to go back inside when for whatever reason, the door closed locking her on the front porch. She quickly made her way to the back yard where she was confronted by Justin again. He made her display her clothing for her work-out; white yoga pants, pink thong and light pink sports bra with no lining. At the bottom of the package, Summer found another butt plug with three bulbs. Justin had made her take a bath with the water hose without her robe on. Her next door neighbor Sam Johnson had been given a great view of the soaking wet teacher when Justin had turned on the patio lights.

Justin had finally let her into the kitchen through the French doors, but blocked her from heading upstairs to her room. He forced her to bend over the island in the kitchen, forced her to spread her ass cheeks and then he poured olive oil from the countertop bottle down the teacher's ass crack. He had then placed the new black bulbed butt plug at Summer's slightly opened rose bud and then slipped the plug all the way in without any compassion for the teacher's sphincter muscles. Once he had successfully stretched the teacher's ass hole, Justin pulled the three bulbed butt plug out of the teacher's ass. As he did this, Justin saw that Summer's ass hole gaped open with olive oil coating all around it. He had placed his hard cock at the entrance and forced his cock deep inside the teacher as she was bent over the island with her hands still grasping each of her ass cheeks. Justin erupted inside the teacher's ass, pulled his cock out and then forced the butt plug back into Summer's ass to hold his hot cum where he had just deposited it in the teacher's ass.

The teacher finally made her way upstairs to her room only to find that she had missed a text from her young Master T in which he detailed that he had made arrangements at her gym for a special work-out. Summer was reminded that she was to wear only what she had found in the package on her front porch. Summer first applied her make-up almost robotically the way she had been trained by her master. She then slipped into the pink thong noticing that it separated her pussy lips exposing the piercings in each of her labia. The light pink sports bra was one size too small and proved quite difficult for the teacher to put on and it only enhanced her tattoos as well as her silver dollar nipples and her bar bell piercings as the lining had been conveniently removed. The white yoga pants proved even more difficult to pull up to her hips. Once in place it left nothing to the imagination as the pink thong was clearly visible as was the outline of the base of the three bulbed butt plug. She had put on the pink socks and her pink highlighted work-out shoes. She then pulled out an old pair of jeans, sandals, casual tee shirt, matching bra & panties and then quietly made her way out of the house.

Summer had driven the 15 minutes to the gym and was met by Jana, the head trainer. Jana had been given specific instructions for a hard work-out in her spin class specifically designed for Summer. Jana led the teacher to the locker room and before Summer could reach the lockers, she was met with the sight of Jana's pierced nipples as she had removed her sports bra as she had walked into the locker room. Jana instructed Summer to strip in accordance with the work-out instructions she had received from Todd Spillers so that she could get body measurements. Summer resisted and Jana advised that she was to call Mr. Spillers in that instance. Summer had resigned herself to more humiliation and stripped off her work out clothes. As instructed, Summer had gotten up onto the wooden bench, pressed her nose to the wood and she felt the bulbed butt plug being removed. After some lubricant had been spread on her ass hole, a new device was inserted into her ass and pussy, which filled both of the teacher's holes. Jana gave the sex instrument a test run by remote controlling the devices in each of the teacher's holes bringing Summer to the brink of an orgasm.

Summer was then made to get dressed and told to meet Jana in the spin class room. Summer could barely walk a straight line to the spin class room. Jana had left the vibration settings on for both inserted bulbs, which kept Summer on the edge of orgasm, but did not allow her to cum. As directed, the teacher had gone to the spin class room and took the bike as instructed by Jana. The bike had had foot stirrups and Summer's feet were firmly held in place as the electronic bike began to pump away. The seat on which Summer perched jumped the plugs to life in each of her holes. The teacher had experienced two orgasms within 10 minutes of the start of the class. She was drenched in sweat and her thin, white yoga pants had become almost see through.

The three men in the class had been watching the teacher and had been mesmerized by her continuous moans emanating from her as she madly peddled her bike. As the 45-minute class had ended, Summer was at the point of physical collapse. A man had stood behind the teacher and had slipped his hands inside the straps of her bra and had pulled them off of her shoulders. Another man had had come over and had held her steady on the seat by grasping each of her thighs. Summer felt another man behind her stroking her lower back and had slowly pulled her tight yoga pants down almost to her upper crack of her ass fully exposing her screaming eagle tattoo. The men held her down onto the bike seat, which had forced the double bulbed plug instrument deeper into her holes.

Jana had then directed the men to help Summer into a standing position in the bike stirrups as the electronic motor continued to force Summer to pedal the bike. In the upright position, the men had been able to pull her sports bra down fully exposing her pierced nipples and the yoga pants had been unceremoniously pulled down below her ass cheeks, with only the sweat drenched pink cotton thong between her and full humiliating exposure to these three strange men. All the while the vibrations of the inserted plug continued to drive her to almost constant orgasms.

The driver of the SUV watched his passenger in his rear view mirror as she rode with her eyes closed and her legs now slightly spread. He could easily see the outlines of her silver dollar sized nipples and the bar bell piercings. His passenger, Ms. Wayne, had the palm of each hand on the tops of her thighs where the hem of the dress had risen to fully expose her white thong covered pussy. He could see the blue butterfly tattoos pressed together due to the way she was resting her arms on either side of her breasts. He swore he heard a moan escape from his passenger's lips. He looked at the clock on the dash and saw that he had to get the teacher to the Circus concert venue in 15 minutes and he had forgotten to tell the woman that she was to read the note she would find on the yellow paper in her clear evening purse, which hung from a long, small gold chain that draped between her breasts, further accentuating each.

Summer continued remembering what happened at the gym once she had been hoisted off of the bike. She was carried into a vacant back room and stripped of her clothes. As she later learned, they had been given the assignment by her young master to make her take the three men's cum in her mouth, pussy and ass. She had then been forced to suck each man's cock as it was pulled out of her ass. She could not remember how many orgasms she had, but when she awoke in the dark back room, her body ached from the pounding and her body was covered with cum.

Summer remembered being forced to follow her young master's written instructions to achieve an orgasm while lying on the wooden bench of the women's locker room. She rushed to shower and then dressed for her lunch with her sons. She was forced to wear her white six inch heels, beige thigh hi's, neon green thong, black mini skirt and a white camisole. She was afforded a modicum of propriety by being allowed to wear a green light weight sweater. She enjoyed her lunch with her boys, but it was cut short by their need to get back to college.

She followed written instructions to go to the women's restroom, took off her light weight sweater and left it on the bathroom counter. She put her white rhinestone collar on, went to the bathroom and then before leaving, inserted her black butt plug. Her instructions were to then join her Master T at the restaurant bar to commit fully to her submission as he had been compassionate while her sons were home. She met her Master at his table where he was joined by two other men, who she was told were Master T's cousins. She was made to stand between the cousins while they ran their hands up and down her legs, under her skirt and along the sides of the camisole pulling it as they did making her pierced nipples even more visible.

After a short bit, her Master told her to go out to her car, make sure the top was down and to wait for him in the lot. After the teacher had followed his instructions, Master T joined her, ordered her to start the car and turn right out of the lot. She drove as directed and took the next on ramp to the freeway. She drove while her young master played with her pussy as she writhed in her seat pushing the black butt plug deeper inside her. She felt moisture from her manipulated pussy forming on her seat as she paid little attention to the semi-trucks as they passed which were getting a great view of her pierced nipples and the young man manipulating her pussy. She was instructed to take the next exit into a familiar area. She was forced to drive back to Mario's Tattoo parlor. She begged only slightly about the possibility of a new tattoo. Unfortunately, she was made to strip, tied to the same dentist style chair, but she was given a two inch diameter loop earring in each ear as well as an ownership ring piercing in her left eyebrow. She did over hear that the eyebrow piercing could be removed with a tool quite easily should her young Master choose to do so.

Summer was given a short robe and then led out of the tattoo parlor through the back door. She got into a waiting SUV and was rushed out of the tattoo parlor parking lot. At some point the whole day's activities finally hit the teacher and she fell asleep. She was awakened by the driver advising that they were at her destination. Summer was stripped of her robe and dignity by a woman. She was led into a tanning room where she was forced to stand while holding onto rings above her head for 20 minutes. After the tanning, Summer was administered a colonic cleansing followed by temporary darkening solution applied to her previously styled hair and pulled tightly into a ball. Her fingers and toe nails were painted Goth black and her make-up was also Goth like in nature. She had then been dressed in the most revealing white dress, black six inch heels with straps that were locked in place. She had been helped to slide the white thong up her legs and the white dress over her head. The woman had then forced her to bend over a chair back, grab each of her ass cheeks as the woman pulled aside the thin material of the thong in her crotch. Summer felt the unlubricated tip of a Rose Bud being inserted into her ass and she had been surprised at the ease in which her sphincter muscles relaxed as the bulb of the Rose Bud was pushed fully inside. She had looked in the mirror and the dress fully exposed her breast tattoos, her pierced nipples, the hem only fell six inches below her pussy and as she looked at her back, the screaming eagle tattoo was completely visible as was the T-back of her thong. That was the condition she was currently in when the driver said, "We are here. Take the note out of your purse and then follow the instructions. Please get out of the car, now!"

The automatic locking system of the SUV clicked and Summer's door opened. "Do you mean I have to get out here? Where is the Circus?" Summer asked the driver.

"Lady, you are not too bright are you. Get out of the vehicle, open your purse and follow the instructions on the yellow paper as Circus is just down this street to your right," said the driver.

Summer slid off of the right passenger side of the seat and had to struggle to keep her balance until her black heels finally touched solid ground. Of course the hurried exit caused the rear hem of the dress to ride up over her ass cheeks. Summer had to quickly pull the hem back down to achieve some modesty, though the dress fell just below her ass cheeks and just barely below the crotch of her white lace panties.

As the black SUV pulled away, Summer grasped her clear evening purse with the long gold chain that dangled between her breasts. Inside her purse was her driver's license, a black tube of lipstick that matched what had been applied at the salon, small make-up container and her AMEX card. Summer found the folded yellow piece of paper and with shaking hands she read the note:

"Slut, as you are reading this note, you have just been dropped off on the same street as Circus is located. You are to walk down to the Will Call Window and pick up your celebrity pass. You will need to hand over your driver's license and your AMEX card as proof of payment. Yes I used your card to buy your ticket as everything you have belongs to me. Proceed through the doors and then ask for directions to the Celebrity VIP lounge. Your ticket comes with a wrist band that you are to wear on your right wrist. You will be meeting and entertaining Justin tonight. Do everything he says without hesitation or question. You are to stay until the concert is over and then you are allowed to go home, but you are to invite Justin to join you in bed. Be in the boy's locker room in the gym at 5:30 AM tomorrow. Have a great night slut."

Master T

Summer felt tears well up in her eyes, but she could not afford to allow her tears to alter her make-up as she did not have anything to refresh it should it get smeared or smudged. The teacher steeled herself, turned to her right, noticed the bright lights down the road and started towards Circus and all of the humiliating things waiting for her there. Summer knew what kind of young man Justin was just from the time he took advantage of her in her own home. She could not, maybe did not want to think about the things he will do to or make her do for his pleasure.

Summer kept a steady pace, but one that allowed her to stay upright without falling over because of the six inch heels as the pavement was a bit uneven. She knew that due to the locks applied to the straps of her heels, if she fell, it would not be a pretty sight. Walking cautiously only made her ass sway unnaturally for her and she kept her arms at her side for balance. The arm position forced her nipples to press hard against the thin material of her dress. Additionally, a slight cold nip was in the air which only added to the stimulation causing her nipples to harden even more.

It had to be a quarter mile walk down hill to the Circus. Summer saw that there were three lines forming in front of the entrance. There was a long line for general admission, while the line for reserved seating was shorter and the Will Call line was quite short. Summer felt a thousand sets of eyes on her as she walked past the two lines. She stepped through the entrance portal of the Will Call line. She was stopped by a ticket agent who told her to hold her arms outstretched while she passed a metal detector wand over her body. Of course the wand detected her piercings. The woman holding the wand asked, "Good lord, how many piercings do you have?"

Summer leaned towards the woman and whispered, "I have five body piercings as well as the ones in my ears and the one in my eyebrow."

The woman quickly replied, "Aren't you a little old to be coming to a rap concert or does showing off like this turn you on?"

Summer replied, "Thank you, am I free to proceed?" Summer was silently praying that the woman would let her pass without waving the metal detector wand down her back as she walked past or she was going to have an even more embarrassing conversation detailing the fact that her ass was plugged with a Rose Bud with a ruby red base.

"You can proceed, but be careful inside. There are a lot of young men inside looking for opportunities," said the woman.

As Summer walked past the woman, she could feel her eyes on her as she knew that the side and rear straps of her white thong were clearly visible due to the plunging back of her dress. Summer also knew that her screaming eagle tattoo was visible to anyone watching her.

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,851 Followers