Summer's Blackmail Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer was relieved by the small amount of compassion as she felt the cock begin to piston deeper and deeper into her mouth as it passed into the back of her throat again. Darrell got into a rhythm with his cock going into the kneeling teacher. Tears were leaking from Summer's eyes as she was being orally assaulted by the largest cock she had ever experienced especially since her submission to her young Master T.

Darrell noticed that he no longer had to force his cock into the woman's mouth as she was now moving up and down his cock. He kept his hands on the woman's head, but it was more of a guiding grasp versus a forced grasping of her head.

Dawn, coming down only slightly from her cocaine induced high was now watching the kneeling teacher taking Darrell's cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. She saw saliva escaping out of the corner of Summer's mouth, but she did not see any resistance to the forced blow job she was giving. Dawn was becoming turned on by the visual and had slipped the small straps of her hot pink dress off of her shoulders and was slowly massaging, then pinching her pierced nipples.

Summer's body took over her situation as she began to suck the huge cock in earnest, both from a turned on perspective as well as in an effort to get the humiliation of being on her knees sucking another stranger's cock over as quickly as was possible. About that time, Summer was alerted by the closeness of another body as she felt Dawn press up against her as well as fingers trailing down her lower back to the crack of her ass. The fingers trailed further down until they reached the entrance to the teacher's ass. Because the Rose Bud had been inserted and held in place for a long time, the entrance to Summer's anal passageway was gaped slightly open and Dawn was able to quickly insert one then a second finger into the teacher's ass.

Summer had to do a quick intake of oxygen as the fingers were pushed deep inside her clean passageway due to the colonic cleansing she had been subjected to earlier at the salon. Summer also felt fingers circling her pierced right nipple as she continued to suck Darrell's cock. Darrell noticed immediately that he no longer had to keep his hands on the teacher's head as Dawn's manipulation on Summer's body had the anticipated effect of having her lose herself in her attempt to take the full cock into her mouth and then down her throat.

Dawn and Darrell had done this before several times but never with such a willing and compliant woman. Dawn liked women, but loved cock. But with the cocaine buzz, she was willing to do anything possible to please her Master. All Darrell had had to do was use his eyes to direct Dawn to the side of the kneeling teacher.

Summer's body and mind were once again on overload. Her mind was being influenced by the sheer submission to a dominant man, a cock and by having her ass finger fucked by a black woman. Summer spread her legs just a bit further to give Dawn better access to her ass as well as to allow the cock to more easily slide down her throat.

Summer could hear Darrell's breathing becoming deeper and louder. Her own mouth was emitting moans of pleasure as well sounds of sucking. Dawn had stopped squeezing and pulling Summer's nipples as her hands found her own pierced clit that was totally wet with her own juices.

Darrell was first to explode in orgasm as his mushroom head hit the back of the kneeling school teacher's throat. Summer's mouth was flooded with hot cum as the cock erupted against the back of her throat and made its way down into her belly. Dawn's body became overwhelmed with an orgasm as she continued to fuck her fingers in and out of the teacher's ass.

On Dawn's next plunge of her middle and index finger into her ass, Summer's body erupted in another orgasm as she continued to suck the remnants of cum from the big cock still lodged against the back of her throat. Summer moaned around the thick cock until she heard the security guard say, "Let go slut. I am done."

Summer released the cock and Darrell backed away. Dawn continued to plunge her two fingers deeper into the ass of the teacher all the while continuing to rub her clit as she neared another orgasm.

"Get up on your knees and rub your clit slut," Summer heard Dawn say. Summer complied of course and with her legs stretched as far as her white thong would allow, ran her right hand down between her legs, found her bar bell pierced clit and furiously began to rub herself as directed.

Darrell took in the scene through the view hole of his iPhone deciding to capture the events unfolding on the floor in front of him for viewing later that evening while the concert was ongoing. He did not know who the woman was, but he sure would like another go at her tonight hoping to bury his cock in her pussy. But, he knew that Dawn would be the recipient of his second load of cum.

As Darrell watched, Summer's body exploded in another orgasm as her fingers brought her over the edge while her ass was being finger fucked by Dawn. As a result of Summer's orgasm, Dawn's body erupted in orgasm. The two women came together supporting each other in final stages of orgasm as both bodies convulsed in concert with the other.

After a couple of minutes, Darrell tired of the two women and said, "Ok sluts, get your asses dressed. Dawn you get back to work. Slut you get out in the lounge and find your party. The concert starts in about 30 minutes."

Summer heard Darrell, but her body and mind could not react. She was frozen against Dawn with her pussy juices running down her legs and what she could not swallow as Darrell's cock spewed cum into her mouth was running down over her chin down her neck. Dawn pushed away from Summer knowing that she had better get put back together and get back out into the lounge as she had other "mules" bringing in the drugs that the performers were all going to demand. Her vial was private stock for her and Darrell to take advantage of after the concert hall had cleared out. But that would be hours from now.

"Get up Summer, you have to leave," ordered Dawn.

Dawn reached down, grabbed under Summer's right arm and quickly pulled her upright on wobbly legs. Summer tried to hold on for a little while longer, but Dawn pushed her away in a huff.

Summer gained some control over her orgasm wrecked body and was able to finally pull up her thin white thong. She noticed that the thin material of the crotch easily slipped between her pierced pussy lips soaking the material immediately. Next, Summer was able to pull the hem of her dress down, which she followed by pulling her dress back up onto each shoulder. She walked the short distance to the lavatory in the room and stood in front of the mirror standing next to Dawn.

Summer was shocked by her appearance. The only thing that had not been messed up was the tight hair bun. Her eye shadow, lipstick and facial make-up were all either smeared from the sexual activities or by the cum that was starting to dry on her skin. She quickly washed her face and dried it. Next she quickly used the sparse amounts of make-up afforded to her due to the size of her small purse. She was able to re-apply the slut eye shadow and lipstick. Her facial make-up would just have to do with being cleaned. Dawn handed Summer some of her foundation, though not the best for a Caucasian but Summer was thankful to have some to work with. Once reasonably satisfied that she was presentable in a dark arena, Summer gave Dawn a quick hug and kiss on her check and said, "Thank you for your help."

"We are not done yet slut. I have to replace the Rose Bud as it cannot stay in this room and it was gift to you from the salon," Dawn said.

Summer quickly replied, "Please Miss Dawn don't do that to me I beg you."

"That is not how this works slut. You do what you are told, when you are told," Dawn said. Dawn placed her right hand between the bare shoulders of the woman and pushed her forward. Compliantly, Summer allowed her body to be pushed forward bending at her waist.

Summer felt the hem of her dress being pulled up over her hips, her thong pulled to the side and the bulb of the Rose Bud being pressed against her ass hole. It was uncomfortable at first, but her slightly stretched hole relinquished its resistance and relaxed to accept the bulb. Dawn pushed and then pulled the bulb a couple of times before fully securing the plug in Summer's ass. "There, now you can leave slut," Dawn said.

Summer still on wobbly legs because her feet ached having been forced to stand against the wall in her tall, black strap heels as well as having her ass once again full of the Rose Bud, left the room and went into the body pit of the VIP Lounge. She was not sure who she was looking for or who would be looking for her. But she knew at some point she would be in the presence of her son's friend Justin. She knew that even in the Circus facility that there was no telling what he may do to her or make her do. She only knew that her young Master had said do everything he said to do.

As she walked through the crowded lounge, Summer felt hands touching her not so discretely, but overtly grabbing her ass as well as touching her upper arms as the hands brushed the sides of her breasts. Some were even more daring. One hand sneaked its way from below her skirts' hemline and up her thigh, groping her ass directly. Another hand used its thumb and index finger to squeeze her nipple through her dress and pulled it outwards.

She was almost pleased when she made eye contact with Justin who held a drink in each hand. When he was right in front of her he said, "God you look hot Ms. Wayne. I love that eyebrow piercing."

Summer had all but forgotten about the piercing with all that she had experienced and had done to her since her sons left her at the restaurant earlier on Sunday morning after brunch. Summer watched as Justin looked her up and down seemingly focusing on her erect nipples and how they were pressing against the thin material of her white dress. She knew that the piercings were clearly visible, but she hoped that he would not be able to determine that she had had two of the most intense orgasms in the past 20 minutes there in the Celebrity VIP lounge.

Justin handed the drink in his left hand, said, "Drink up we have to get down to the floor as the concert is getting ready to start."

Without hesitation the exhausted teacher almost chugged down the drink like she was in college at a beer chugging event. The drink felt so good going down as her throat was parched from the oral assault from Darrell's cock as well as not having had anything to drink but a small amount of water in the car on the way to Circus. What Justin did not tell Summer was that her drink was lightly spiked with ecstasy just to give her a mood altering feeling while the performers bounced and sang on stage. Summer was not aware that her place in the floor area was on the barricade directly in front of the stage. He was surprised, but pleased that she took it down in almost one gulp.

He grabbed the teacher by the arm and led her towards the elevator. They stood in line waiting for the doors to open. They were standing in the middle of a group of rowdy young men and women. Summer was being jostled about by the bodies, the continuous touching and the strong grip that Justin had on her arm.

As the doors opened to an empty elevator car, the crowd pushed into it with Summer in tow being pulled along by Justin. As the car filled, Summer felt Justin's hand release her arm and move over to her breast. He began flicking her nipple as he leaned in to kiss her. Summer's mouth opened instinctively as Justin's tongue invaded it. She smiled to herself knowing that she probably had not been able to clear her mouth of Darrell's cum so now Justin was helping.

Justin explored Summer's mouth with his tongue as his hand found her pierced nipple. He flicked and then twisted it. He felt her moan into his mouth, which gave him the idea to move his hand down the teacher's body. He was able to reach the hem of her dress without bending over and he slid his hand up to the crotch of her panties. He felt how wet they were from her own pussy juices as he pressed his finger against Summer's clit.

The young men standing behind Summer with their backs to the wall of the elevator noticed the beautiful Screaming Eagle that adorned her back with the talons disappearing below the V back of the dress. They could also see the T back of her white thong. The boldest one of the group of men slipped his hand onto the woman's ass cheek.

Summer felt the hand on her ass, but was concentrating on the fingers massaging her pierced clit. The young man behind her felt her body respond to his hand on her ass. What the young man did not know was that Justin was stroking Summer's clit, which Summer was reacting too. The sheer fact that the woman was pushing back against his hand only encouraged him to be more overt in his touching. He slid his hand down to the back hem of the dress, which had been moved up based on Justin's actions against Summer's clit.

The young man found the thin strap of Summer's thong as he moved his fingers downward. He finally reached the woman's ass hole and the ruby jeweled Rose Bud. He pressed his finger against the Rose Bud which forced Summer to moan loudly from both the manipulation of her pierced clit as well as the large bulbed Rose Bud pressed deeper into her ass. The young man was surprised by what he found protruding from the woman's ass. To confirm, he pulled the hem of the dress up, pressed the woman's back between her shoulders which forced her to bend over slightly allowing the young man to gain better access to the ruby Rose Bud, which he proceeded to work in and out of Summer's ass. The manipulations by the hands of the two men, the confined area of her manipulation and the humiliation of being forced to comply was bringing Summer to the brink of another orgasm. She pressed backward against the finger on her Rose Bud while slightly spreading her legs to give Justin better access to her clit.

Summer's orgasm was interrupted by the elevator coming to a bouncing stop and the doors opening. The people at the front of the elevator quickly exited, which exposed Summer to viewing eyes as the hem of her dress was above her hips in the front and back with men stroking her two holes.

Justin stopped his manipulation and grabbed Summer's arm once again pulling her towards the opened elevator doors. The man as well as his friends behind Summer got a great view of her ass as she was pulled away from them. Summer, realizing her pussy and ass were clearly visible, quickly attempted to pull the hem back down before exiting the elevator, but she was unable to accomplish that until she was in the hallway. Justin pulled her to her left as he was walking her to the left side entrance into the Circus' theater hall.

Summer was barely able to keep up with Justin as he pulled her strongly along the wall. Her feet secured in the black heels and the Rose Bud in her ass forced her to walk gingerly so that she did not stumble.

Justin pushed through a set of double doors and Summer was immediately met with loud music and noise from the crowd as it swayed to the opening act of the concert. Summer's eyes slowly focused as she came fully into the theater's standing only concert area. The crowd was moving in concert with the group on the stage. Justin continued to pull the teacher to the left side of the crowd as he was making his way to the front of the concert hall. He had front row / barricade standing room VIP passes. This area was on the left side of the stage and it offered a direct view of the performers on the stage.

The crowd, the music, the smell of marijuana in the enclosed arena and being led by a dominant man by her arm was having the all too familiar effect on the teacher. Compounding the effect was the small dosage of ecstasy that Justin had put into the drink that Summer had gulped done just a couple of minutes ago in the VIP Lounge. The world was sort of foggy to Summer and she found herself lost in the moment with heightened sexual feelings.

Summer was jostled out of her funk if you will by Justin yanking her arm as he made a bee line to the barricade standing area by the stage. As Summer was pulled through the crowd, she could feel bodies rubbing up against her with ever so slight touches by hands, hips and asses of the people she was being pulled through.

Still weaving slightly from the day's humiliations, orgasms and the small amount of ecstasy, Summer got into the rhythm of the moment once Justin firmly pushed her in the middle of her back up to the barricade. Summer's eyes looked up to see the woman at the microphone blaring out a tune. The woman had on one of the shortest skirts that Summer had ever seen on a performer, but she just knew that it was part of a costume that would have matching boy shorts or something similar.

Summer watched the singer prance around the stage as Justin began to run his hands up and down her back. Each time his hand snaked below the deep V of the dress. His hand finally made its way to her ass crack as he played with the thin strap of her thong. Justin's hand actions were not missed by a group of young black men standing right behind them.

As Summer's mind and body submitted to the music, the crowd, the drug and Justin's manipulations, she began to feel like she was losing control. As she watched the singer walk up to the front of the stage, right in front of her, Summer saw that the singer was not wearing any type of undergarment as her shaved pussy came into view. Summer was mesmerized by the singer's body not paying attention to the lyrics of a song depicting women as submissive to men. Had she understood the lyrics, Summer would surely agree.

Justin leaned in to talk into Summer's ear as the sound was so loud. "Slut, the Lil Wayne portion is set to start very soon. He usually starts late however. I am going to get us a cocktail. You stay here and enjoy all the men around you."

"Please don't leave me here Justin," Summer whispered loudly back into Justin's ear.

"Slut, I am thirsty and you are to do whatever I tell you to do. For not doing exactly as I directed, rest your elbows on that barricade until I return," Justin said as he stood waiting for Summer's compliance.

With regret and fear, Summer turned to face the stage, leaned forward and watched as the woman continued to sing. Justin, satisfied with her compliance, reached over and rubbed his hand into the back of Summer's dress. His hands found the deep V of the dress, reached inside, found the T Back of her white thong and pulled it upwards fully exposing it. Justin then ran his hand up Summer's back and he pushed the thin material on her shoulders outward causing the top of the dress to hang precariously on her shoulder making it difficult for the teacher to move too much for fear that her breasts could be exposed. Summer was getting more and more nervous, but her body continued to be manipulated into a sexual state based on the humiliation and unknowingly the small amount of ecstasy she had been given 15 minutes ago in the drink that she had gulped down in the VIP Lounge.

The group of young men standing behind Summer had watched how Justin had manipulated the woman and how they got a great view of her ass and the majority of the Screaming Eagle tattoo as it disappeared between her ass cheeks. As Justin moved away, the men moved forward with one on each side of Summer and two directly behind her.

The men's movement caused Summer to start to stand up right, but she remembered the firm directions that Justin had given her when she failed to comply immediately. Summer felt the men's bodies press against her. Summer bit her lip knowing that inevitably, more humiliation was going to be forced upon her. She felt her body begin to sway slightly as she continued to watch the woman on the stage who had moved directly in front of Summer. The singer seemed to be looking directly into the eyes of the four men that had surrounded so close to Summer.