Summer's Blackmail Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer immediately pulled the hem down, straightened up as best she could and then waited for further instructions.

"Give me your left hand with your palm up," Darrell ordered.

Summer offered her left hand and the guard took a wood handled stamp from the black ink pad and pressed the stamp onto the teacher's wrist. When the guard removed the stamp, Summer saw that the stamp was an Ace of Spades with a circle around it. Summer was not aware, but the meaning was "Loves Black Cock". She would find out later what that meant.

"You can go into the celebrity lounge now slut," the guard said

Oblivious to the stares and cameras taking in the guard's manipulation of her, Summer walked through the velvet curtain and into the Celebrity Lounge. The room was filled with young men and women, with the majority being black. The music was not ear shattering, but it was loud. Summer stood just inside the curtain and was struck by how cold the room was.

Of course, after having recently been manipulated by the policeman and the guard, her body was on a high state of arousal. The cold air of the room only made her silver dollar sized, pierced nipples firm up even more. Her nipples pressed hard against the thin material of the dress and the piercings only made the nipples that more visible. Summer could feel the moisture of the crotch of her white lace thong as well as her upper thighs because her orgasms had been very intense due to the circumstances and the manner in which she had been forced to submit.

Summer's hair had been colored a deep, dark black and was in a bun on the back of her head. Because of this, the only tattoo that was not visible was the stem rose that adorned her pelvic area with the upside down rose lying just above her pierced clit. The blue butterfly tattoos seemed to be almost touching as the dress material though thin did have strength to press her breasts together. Additionally, because her hair was pulled up in a bun, her ownership tattoo MT was visible on her neck just below the hairline of her scalp at the base of her skull. Also, due to the thin material of the dress, the silver T piercing of her bully button was also visible. Summer was a marked and pierced owned woman who had been sent to the concert for more humiliation and degradation by her young master because he had allowed her some privacy during the weekend when her twin sons were home. But, now she was on full display and sexually heightened by the scene before her, the manipulations to which she had been subjected and the material of her dress had all of her assets on full display.

Summer was greeted by a young, vivacious black girl that could be no older than her sons. She stood almost 6 feet tall and was wearing a bright pink dress similar to the dress that Summer had been forced to wear. The young woman's nipples, though smaller than Summer's, were on full display and had ring piercings in each and she said, "Are you Summer?"

Summer leaned in to reply, "Yes."

Summer's nostrils caught a big whiff of the young black girl's perfume. It was sweet, but mixed with sweat and also a slight hint of sex, almost like the girl was wearing semen on her neck.

"Hi, my name is Dawn and I am supposed to be your hostess for a bit," Dawn said to the scared teacher.

"What kind of place is this Dawn?" Summer asked.

"This is the celebrity room for only those that have paid for the VIP package like you. Your purple wrist band signifies that," Dawn replied.

Summer felt her left hand grasped tightly by Dawn and being led away from the door through the lounge. Summer followed along as Dawn continued to tug the teacher deeper into the lounge.

Dawn led the teacher into a large bathroom with black walls, black lighting and an overhead chandelier that emitted a soft light that illuminated the room softly. Summer heard the door shut followed by the familiar sound of a bolt lock. That sound put the teacher on high alert as she was now in a locked room with someone that she did not know, dressed like she was and on a sexual high from all of the manipulations and humiliations she just experienced.

"Well, do you have something for me, slut? Dawn said in a stern voice.

"I do not know what you are talking about. I only have my small purse," replied the teacher.

You were at the salon today, right? Dawn asked.

"Yes," Summer replied.

"Then you were given something to be brought to me here at Circus. Give me your purse," Dawn said.

Timidly, the teacher pulled the long chained purse over her head and handed it to Dawn. Summer watched as Dawn rifled through the small contents of the purse. Summer saw a quizzical look form on Dawn's face. Then she saw a quick change.

Dawn asked, "Were you given any jewelry at the salon today?"

"No," Summer replied.

"Liar. Slut I know they gave you something that you may not have known was for me, but just the same you have something that is supposed to be given to me. Now where is it? Dawn said.

As she spoke, Dawn stepped closer to the now cowering teacher who was intimidated by the room, the music and the tall woman.

"I do not have anything for you Dawn," Summer replied again.

Dawn then spoke again, "I notice that you have pierced nipples and your belly button pierced. Those are the obvious things. I also see your tit tattoos. So what are you hiding from me?"

"I am not hiding anything," Summer replied.

Suddenly and without warning, Dawn grabbed Summer by her shoulders and pushed her backwards until her body met the cold concrete wall of the bathroom. Summer's eyes were level with Dawn's lips when she heard, "Listen slut, you were given an item for me and you are going to give it up to me now!"

Dawn grasped the teacher's shoulders even tighter and with little resistance from Summer, spun her around to face the concrete wall. Dawn ran her hands down the teacher's arms and by grasping her elbows, forced Summer's hands above her head with her palms pressed flat against the wall. "Keep your hands there slut," Dawn whispered into Summer's ear.

Summer felt one of Dawn's feet between hers and then she felt pressure against the inside of her right foot forcing it outward. Dawn's hands were still on Summer's shoulders and she leaned in and said, "Spread your legs and push your ass out slut."

Summer did as she was instructed. In this position, the hem of her dress was now midway up both of her ass cheeks. She pushed her ass out, which caused Summer to press her nose against the concrete wall.

Summer felt Dawn's hands slide down her arms to her shoulders once more. Dawn began to run her hands over the thin material of the white dress pressing her fingers kneading Summer as she apparently sought some type of hidden piece of jewelry. Dawn's hands ran under the upwardly stretched arms of the teacher as her fingers found the underside of each of Summer's breasts. Summer continued to remain in place for her latest submission. Dawn's hands moved from the underside of the teacher's breasts until they cupped each breast. Dawn's thumbs found their way to the pierced nipples and flicked each as she continued to knead the underlying flesh while still trying to find the jewelry from the salon.

Suddenly Summer remembered the Rose Bud plug that filled her ass. She had not thought anything of it when the woman at the salon forced the Rose Bud into her ass right before she boarded the SUV for the trip to Circus.

"Where is it slut," Dawn asked.

Summer felt Dawn's hands continue to work her body as her nipples were each now pressed between a thumb and a finger from both of Dawn's hands. Dawn began to pull, twist and squeeze each nipple while continuing to play with the bar bell piercings. Dawn heard a deep moan come from the teacher's mouth and she increased the pressure on each of the pierced nipples.

Dawn squeezed extra hard on both nipples eliciting a scream from Summer, "Where is the jewelry? Dawn asked again.

Without allowing Summer to respond, Dawn released both nipples and ran her hands down Summer's sides until they met the hem of her dress. Dawn grabbed the hem with both hands and began working it up over the teacher's ass all the way to just below her breasts. Dawn stood back and she admired the Screaming Eagle Tattoo outlined on the teacher's back noting the claws of the eagle running down into the crack of her ass. Dawn pulled the thong to the side to get a better view of the tattoo. That was when Dawn saw the Ruby Red jeweled plug sitting between the teacher's ass cheeks.

"Here it is slut. You thought you could hide it from me didn't you," Dawn said as she slapped each of the teacher's ass cheeks as hard as she could. Summer never moved, but flinched in anticipation of additional pain that never came.

"So slut, do you want to know what you have brought to me?" Dawn asked.

"No Dawn, I do not want to know as I did not know I was to bring anything to you," replied the teacher.

Summer felt Dawn's fingers playing with the Red Ruby of the plug. She then felt the fingers grab the bulbed head and slowly begin to extract it from her ass. Dawn playfully allowed the plug to suck back into the teacher's ass knowing that her muscles did not want to release the pleasure device.

Dawn continued to pull the plug until she saw the big bulb begin to expose itself. The bulb was stretching the teacher's ass hole and it gaped fully open when she removed the plug. She watched as the ass hole continued to gape open even after the plug had been removed.

Dawn noticed that the bulb of the plug was very clean and then she knew that the teacher had undergone the salon's special colonic cleaning process reserved for women that got off on anal sex.

Dawn, just for her amusement, began to work the big bulb in and out of the teacher's ass watching as it stretched but also appeared to try to grasp the bulb keeping it inside. Dawn pressed her free hand against the teacher's lower back as she worked the plug in and out of her ass. Even though it was fairly noisy, Dawn could clearly hear moans escaping from the teacher's mouth.

Dawn, knowing that she would soon be enjoying the contents of the large bulb, pulled it out of the teacher's ass. Once removed, she saw the teacher's ass continue to gape open. She pulled the hem of the white dress of the teacher until it was up above the wings of the Screaming Eagle tattoo. She then ordered, "Slut, stand up straight and pull the dress off of your shoulders down to your waist."

Summer, almost unconsciously, stood up straight and then lowered the straps of her dress until the top of the dress fell over her breasts and bunched where the hem of her dress had been pulled up over her ass cheeks.

"Turn around and let me look at you slut," Dawn commanded.

Summer turned around to face the tall woman. Dawn noticed the silver dollar sized pierced nipples of the teacher, the full picture of the blue butterfly tattoos that adorned each of the breasts. Dawn's eyes followed the cleavage of the teacher's chest down to her pierced belly button adorned with the Silver T. Summer watched Dawn's eyes roamed over her body and then saw them widen as she apparently saw the rose tattoo. The stem of the rose started above the top of the lace of the thong, but the leaves and rose bud snaked down her pubic area right to the top to Summer's pierced clit.

Dawn reached towards the teacher, but Summer backed away. Summer felt the sting of Dawn's hand across her right breast and heard, "Stand still bitch and put your hands behind your head."

Summer froze at the sting of the slap and without hesitation raised her arms and then pressed her fingers of her hands together behind her head. In this position, Summer's breasts were extended outward and her nipples were becoming even harder if that was possible.

Summer watched as Dawn placed the thumb of each of her hands into the side straps of the white lace thong and slowly, excruciatingly pulled it down Summer's hips until the clit piercing and pussy lip piercings were fully visible. Dawn released the side straps of the thong at mid-thigh and said, "Spread your legs slut."

Even though her ankles were securely locked into the straps of her black heels, Summer was able to move each of her feet outward until she could not stretch her thong any further.

"Very nice piercings in your pussy, but I really like your rose tattoo," Dawn said.

Summer watched as Dawn reached for and found the hem of her pink dress and began pulling it upwards until Summer could see the clean shaven pubic area of the black girl and then Summer saw a ring piercing in Dawn's clit. Dawn stepped back just a bit and lowered her hands to spread her pussy lips allowing Summer to see the multiple piercings in her pussy lips.

Dawn then said, "My Master had me pierced too!"

"Alright, enough of this show and tell. Turn around and put the top of your head against the wall, spread your legs and grab your ass cheeks slut," were Dawn's next instructions.

As if on autopilot, the teacher spun around and leaned forward until the hair ball on the top of her head was pressed against the concrete wall. Next Summer spread her feet that were strapped and locked into the six inch black heels as far as she could comfortably spread them as far as the thong, still at her mid-thigh, would allow. When balanced, Summer reached behind and grabbed each of her ass cheeks pulling them apart until she heard, "That's it slut. Now hold that position until I come back in here. No one will bother you until then."

Summer was now very concerned. She had just been made to strip her dress off of her shoulders after Dawn had pulled the hem of her dress up over her Screaming Eagle tattoo. In this position, the thin white thong did not offer any covering of her pussy mound or her pussy lips which made both piercings visible. All of her tattoos and piercings were exposed in this position. The teacher's legs began to ache as the seconds turned into minutes. Summer continued to hold her position, which also caused her back to be in a straight line.

In her current position, Summer's calves began to tighten as her muscles strained against not only the height of her heels, but also the stretched position of her feet locked in the six inch heels. Beads of sweat began to from on Summer's forehead and just below her nose above her lips. She also felt moisture in the pit of her arms as the agony of the position was beginning take its toll on the teacher. She had had no nourishment since brunch earlier in the day and had only had the water given to her at the salon, which had contained a relaxing concoction that put her to sleep while the salon changed her hair style and color, even though temporary.

The door opened and Summer tried to look to her left to see who had opened the door, but in her current position, required to keep the top of her head pressed against the cold concrete wall, she could not see who had come in the large bathroom. Summer heard music blasting from the VIP suite.

"What do we have here," Summer heard a man's voice. Summer's body reacted in fear at being discovered with her head pressed against the wall with her back straight, her feet spread wide apart with her white thong stretched across her thighs and her white dress was pulled down off of her shoulders and bunched above her waist along with the hem of the dress.

"Oh, that is the slut that brought my cocaine from the salon tonight in the rose bud butt plug over there. I poured the cocaine into the vial as you required," Dawn said.

"I remember her as she was coming into the VIP Lounge," Summer recognized the voice belonged to Darrell the security guard. Darrell continued, "I thought that rose bud butt plug looked familiar, but with this slut, who knew."

Summer thought she was in real trouble now. She had smuggled cocaine into the public venue after passing two security checks, manipulation by a police officer and being searched by the door man to the VIP lounge who now stood in the room with her and Dawn.

"Give me the cocaine Dawn," Darrell ordered.

Dawn handed over the vial placing it into the very large hands of Darrell. He held it up to the light and commented, "Just enough to have your pussy hot all night my sweet Dawn."

"Can I do a line now Master," Dawn asked.

"Well you know the rule slut," Darrell replied.

Dawn immediately dropped onto her knees in front of the large man. Summer could see Dawn reach up, first unbuckle Darrell's belt and then she watched as Dawn drew the zipper of Darrell's pants using only her teeth.

When she removed her teeth, Dawn reached up and slid her hands inside the waist band of Darrell's pants to slowly pull them down over his hips, past his thighs as they eventually fell in a puddle around his ankles. Summer watched as Dawn's hands reached into the front of Darrell's boxers and fished out his semi erect cock. Summer saw that Dawn's hands were barely able to fully grasp Darrell's cock. To the teacher, the girth of the cock was the biggest she had ever seen.

Summer watched as Dawn slowly began to stroke the massive cock. The cock in Dawn's hands became fully erect in just a matter of seconds as Dawn pointed the mushroom head of the cock directly at her face while she stroked it with both hands.

Summer continued to watch as Darrell grabbed the back of Dawn's head and began pulling her mouth onto his cock. The mushroom head of the massive cock disappeared into the kneeling woman as she continued to stroke it with both hands. Darrell and Dawn got into a rhythm as he fucked his cock deeper into her mouth with each thrust all the while Summer maintained her prone position with her head pressed against the concrete wall.

Once Darrell's cock was fully erect, he pulled Dawn's mouth off of his cock. He handed the vial to Dawn. As Summer watched, Dawn used a tissue to dry the top of Darrell's cock as it stood straight out ten inches. Dawn then opened the vial, deftly poured a small amount of cocaine onto Darrell's hard cock.

Dawn then stood up to retrieve her nose tool. As he stood there, Darrell said to Summer, "Slut get over here and keep my cock hard for Dawn."

Achingly and voluntarily, Summer pressed her hands against the wall and was able to push herself back to an upright position. She wobbled slightly as she turned towards the big man. Summer made the four quick steps in her black heels and stood just to Darrell's side. "What do you want me to do Sir?" Summer asked.

"Kneel down in front of me, take my cock head into your mouth and suck it like a lollipop as Dawn takes her hits," Darrell said.

Darrell watched as the very compliant teacher moved in front of him, knelt down onto her knees and reached up to grab his thick cock. "No, use only your mouth slut," Darrell said.

The teacher, as if on auto pilot in the presence of another dominant man, leaned forward, opened her mouth as wide as she could making a large "O" and slowly allowed the mushroom head to ease into her mouth. Once the head of the massive cock was firmly sucked into her mouth, Summer concentrated on just sucking the head while not moving along the shaft.

Summer watched as Dawn walked back to Darrell's side and placed the glass tube against the cock skin. Summer saw the white powder being drawn up into Dawn's left nostril. Then Dawn worked the glass tube into her right nostril as she repeated the drawing of the powder into her nasal passageway. Summer could see Dawn close her eyes as the effects of the white powder began its impact on her body and psyche.

That is when Summer felt two large hands on the back of her head as the cock began to be pushed deeper and deeper into her mouth. When the cock head hit the back of her throat, the teacher had an automatic gag reflex due to the size as her oxygen was cut-off. Darrell let off the pressure just a bit and said, "Just relax bitch, I will not suffocate you, but I am going to fuck your face."