Summer's Blackmail Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the drug continued to make its way throughout Summer's body, her mind became more and more detached from her surroundings. She was aware that there were young black men around her, that her elbows supported her body as she leaned over against the barricade and now the back hem of her dress was being worked upwards by her movements as well as the manipulation of the men behind her.

The men on either side of the teacher began stroking her shoulders and her back as they worked their hands down to the V of her dress. The two men behind her began to lightly touch her upper thighs slowly moving their hands up to lower part of each of her ass cheeks. The young men were cautious and not overtly trying to grope an unsuspecting woman. However, they had seen her friend force her to lean against the barricade on her elbows, which forced her ass to jut outwards and had worked her thong into a more visible position as well as a fuller display of the Screaming Eagle tattoo.

The hands, the position, the air dominated by reefer smoke, the drug that had been administered to her without her knowledge and the humiliation of the situation were all contributing once again to Summer's need to comply with demands and directions. The young black men became more aggressive with the compliant woman as the singer finished her set. The men knew that the main attraction was due any moment as was the return of the woman's friend.

The men on either side of Summer slipped their hands under her each finding a pierced nipple trying to push through the thin material of the white dress. The two men behind her had worked their fingers up against the thin material of her wet thong and with one fingering her clit while the other played with the Rose Bud butt plug. Summer was nearing another orgasm as she tried to meet the actions of the hands as they massaged her.

Justin walked back about that time and noticed that the men had worked Summer's nipples out of her dress as she continued to rest her elbows on the barricade. The men behind her had worked the hem of her dress up onto her ass and were working their fingers against both of her holes.

He thought it was time to rescue Summer, through the bulge in the front of his pants made him pause initially, but he realized if he did not jump in now, Summer could be escorted out at a minimum, but likely be arrested for indecent exposure.

Justin walked up to the young man on Summer's left, tapped him on the shoulder and said, "I hate to break up the fun, but we need to let her calm down. You guys have had some fun with her."

The young man, respectfully, released Summer's left nipple and nodded to the three other young men with his hand indicating that they should move away. Justin watched as the men behind Summer removed their fingers from her panties, but did not pull the hem of her dress back down so her ass was fully exposed. The man on Summer's right had continued to pull and twist Summer's right nipple as he had been rubbing his cock against the breast because apparently he had at some point unzipped his pants to allow his hard cock to spring towards the bent teacher.

Summer was not even aware when the hands stopped touching her. She was in a shallow state of euphoria because of the drugs in her system as well as in the air. She had not smoked marijuana since college, but the effects were the same even if it was second hand because the air was filled with reefer smoke.

Justin handed Summer another drink which she took with her left hand, brought it to her lips while still balancing on her elbows on the barricade. She obviously did not rise as she had not been given instructions to do so. Justin, in a gentlemanly manner attempted to pull the hem of her white dress and was able to almost cover the teacher's ass.

Justin leaned over and told Summer to stand back up, but to be careful her tits did not fall completely out of her dress. As Summer rose, she absentmindedly clutched the dress pressing it tightly against her chest. Justin took the now empty plastic cup and watched as Summer struggled to pull the dress back onto her shoulders to carefully adjust it so that her pierced nipples did not come into view.

Summer became a bit wobbly as she rose up fully onto her feet still locked in the straps of her black heels. She reached out to grab Justin's arm as she regained some composure and a small sense of propriety. The four young black men were still standing closely behind Justin and Summer. Out of the corner of his right eye, Justin saw them looking Summer up and down each talking to the one next to him probably about what they had just experienced.

The crowd roared as the featured performer finally made his way to the stage. The crowd pressed forward and began to sway and gyrate in rhythm with the music. Summer was pressed against five bodies as the four black men and Justin got into the music. Of course Justin's goal was to force the teacher to further submit to his direction and demands.

Justin ran his hand down Summer's back and into the deep V just above the crack of her ass. He began to massage Summer's lower back all the while pressing his body up against her. Summer was being squeezed by the five bodies with the drugs and atmosphere causing her to become more and more turned on by everything. Justin's hand moved down Summer's ass over the hem of the dress and his fingers found the Rose Bud plugging her ass. His fingers were met by another set of fingers that were massaging Summer's right ass cheek as he pressed up against the teacher.

Justin's fingers were grazed by the tip of one the young men's cocks as he pressed forward. Justin moved his hand away from Summer's ass crack as he pulled the hem of her dress up. The cock slid between Summer's ass cheeks and along the soaking wet thin material of the crotch of her white thong.

It wasn't Justin's intention to allow Summer to be fucked while there on the front row of the concert venue. He did not want any legal complications or to have the security personnel to force her out of the concert hall. But, he leaned in and started talking to Summer.

"Does that cock between your legs feel good slut," Justin asked.

"Oh God, please make him stop Sir," Summer pleaded.

Justin looked down and he saw that Summer's right hand was stroking the cock of the young man on her right while her left hand now was massaging the bulge in the front of Justin's trousers. The music was getting louder and the crowd danced to the rhythm of their favorite rap artist. He had been performing almost 45 minutes of his one hour show. The four young black men were no longer watching the stage, but were continuing their assault on the teacher in the white dress.

For Summer's part, she had absolutely no control over her body or mind. She had been dominated all day. She had suffered humiliation at every turn. She had been unknowingly drugged by Justin. She was in a room filled with second hand reefer smoke. And she had five cocks rubbing up against her in various positions. She had never been so turned on in this out of body experience at a public event. The barricade security guards had had enough of the sexual escapades of the five men and one woman. They were making their way over to the group.

Justin saw the men approaching. He reached down, grabbed Summer's left arm and pulled her away from the four men. He roughly pulled the hem of her dress back down both in front and over her ass. "Cover your tits slut," he yelled as he pulled her out of the crowd.

Justin pulled the teacher around the crowd to the side exit of the Circus Concert venue. He was able to pull Summer along the way without her stumbling and falling due to her condition as well as the black heels strapped to her ankles. Summer tried to keep up while holding her breasts as they bounced along the way. It had gotten colder since her arrival three hours ago. Her nipples were pressing tightly against the thin material of her white dress. The fast pace of the walk was causing the hem of her dress to work its way up her ass revealing the bottoms of her ass cheeks.

After about a half mile walk, Justin and Summer had reached the Uber pick up area. Justin's phone pinged to announce the arrival of his pre-arranged call. The SUV pulled up to the curb and Justin opened the door to allow Summer to step up into the back seat of the black vehicle. The driver looked familiar to Summer, but the haze she was experiencing did not allow her brain to find that information in the recesses of her mind. As Justin climbed in and shut the door, he said to the driver, "Let's go."

Summer was unaware that the hem of her dress was now almost up to her hips, which fully exposed the white thong that remained soaked completely through due to all of the stimulation she had received all day. Justin quickly pulled the hem up even further, pulled Summer's legs apart and then jammed two fingers into the teacher's wet pussy. Justin vigorously fucked his middle and ring fingers into Summer. Without direction, Summer slid slightly forward, spread her legs across Justin's legs and began to hump uncontrollably against the probing fingers.

With his free hand, Justin lowered the dress from each of Summer's shoulders pulling it down below her breasts. Now Summer had her legs splayed as widely as she could and her breasts with her silver dollar sized pierced nipples completely visible for the driver to see. Summer had laid her head back against the seat, raised her hands up to each of her breasts and began to pull, twist and squeeze each of her nipples.

"Fuck my fingers slut," Justin ordered.

Summer in response to the instructions, began to fuck her pussy meeting each thrust of Justin's fingers even harder. Justin slid his free hand under Summer's ass and began pushing the Rose Bud Butt Plug deeper into her ass. He had noticed as had Master T had noticed that Summer tended to have more intense, much more powerful orgasms whenever her ass is being stimulated or penetrate. Immediately after feeling the pressure of the Rose Bud, Summer became uncontrollable in her thrusts to meet Justin's fingers.

All of a sudden, Justin removed his fingers from Summer's pussy. This withdrawal was met with an almost scream from Summer, "Please Don't Stop!!!"

"We need to repay the driver for his expertise in getting you to Circus safely and agreeing to get you home safely. Climb between these seats and give him the best blow job he has ever received," Justin ordered.

"Please Justin, let me cum first," Summer begged.

"Do as you are told slut," Justin replied.

Justin grabbed Summer's right wrist and pushed her right leg off of his. He pulled Summer forward between the front bucket seats. As she moved through the seats, Summer looked into the driver's lap and standing at attention was a very hard cock, maybe eight inches in length as a best guess. Summer felt hands on her ass as she was being pushed by Justin into the driver's lap. Summer reached the cock with her right hand and turned her head towards the driver. "Thank you for sending me to Circus and taking me home safely. Let me show you my gratitude." Summer used her lips to form a tight seal around the crown head of the driver's cock, and began sucking it in earnest. Summer felt the driver's hands on the back of her head guiding her. She moaned in appreciation, and in return the driver's cock throbbed at the vibration of her voice.

Behind her, Summer felt the butt plug being pushed into and pulled out of her ass completely. The hand on her head pushed her further onto the cock. As the cock head hit the back of her throat, Summer felt the butt plug pulled from her ass. Justin was positioning himself behind the teacher and had lined up his cock at the entrance of the teacher's ass. In response, Summer spread her legs as wide as she could, and adjusted her hips hoping to give Justin a better angle, a smooth entrance into her tight sphincter.

Justin grabbed Summer's hips pulling her back onto his cock which caused her to pull almost off of the cock that had been buried in her throat. The driver grabbed the bun on the back of the teacher's head and pulled her back down deeper onto his cock. This action was met with Justin burying his cock fully into the teacher's ass. Summer was now trapped between the seats with nowhere to go with a cock in her mouth and a cock buried fully in her ass.

Justin began to fuck the teacher's ass in earnest. She was in a fixed, perfect position with his knees on the bench seat of the back seat lining up directly with her asshole. Summer's mouth was being manhandled by the driver as he used his right hand to push and pull the teacher's mouth onto his cock.

Summer got into a rhythm with the cock being forced into her mouth and throat. She had no way to get into a rhythm with the cock being fucked in and out of her ass because she was trapped between the two seats.

Summer could feel an orgasm growing in her body as she was suffering once again at the hands of dominant men, one she knew as one of her twin son's best friend. The cock in her mouth was that of a driver she had only met earlier on the ride to Circus. To make matters worse, she was in a humiliating position in a moving vehicle with cocks in two of her holes.

The driver was the first to get over the hump and began pumping his cock deeper into the teacher's mouth as his cum erupted from his cock head hitting the back of Summer's throat. Summer had to suck even harder given her position to make sure that the cum did not escape her mouth and found its way into her stomach.

Hearing the driver's groans of orgasm put Justin over the edge as his cock spewed his hot cum into the teacher's bowels. With the cock in her mouth continuing to spew cum and now feeling cum exploding from the cock in her ass, pushed Summer over the edge. Her moans of orgasm were of course muffled by the cock still buried in her mouth which only made her suck that much harder. Justin pressed his groin flat against the teacher's ass to make sure that every drop of his cum found its way into Summer.

Justin could feel Summer's asshole convulsing around his cock like a woman's pussy during orgasm. Summer's body was shaking and convulsing while she continued to nurse the cock that remained almost fully erect as well as trying to grip the cock buried in her ass. She had no regard for the location of this humiliation or the public situation she was in as her body and mind needed the fulfilling effects of satisfying two cocks in two of her most erotic holes, as if her pussy was not necessary for her to have an orgasm any longer.

As Justin began to pull his cock out of the teacher's ass, he noticed the asshole gaping open with cum starting to leak out slightly. He picked up the Rose Bud from the seat beside him and re-inserted it into the hole. Justin then moved the thin material of the soiled, white thong back into place, which would help prevent the Rose Bud from escaping the well lubricated hole.

The driver felt Summer fall further into his lap. He pulled on the bun to try and remove her mouth from his cock, but in his position and his need to alertly drive the SUV, he was unable to remove the teacher's mouth from his now softening cock.

"Justin, get this bitch off of my cock. I think she has passed out," the driver said.

Before he could help, Justin had to fully remove himself from between the trapped teacher's legs and ass. He shifted to the seat behind the driver, put his cock back into his pants, zipped up and then he reached forward with both hands to pull the limp teacher into the backseat next to him.

Just as he was getting Summer fully into the back seat, he heard the driver said, "We are here. Best ride share I have ever had. Tell Todd I said thanks so much and that we are now even."

Justin got out of the driver's side of the SUV and walked around to the other side to open Summer's door. He saw that Summer was slumped against the door as it opened and he had to act quickly to keep her from falling completely out of the door. He pulled Summer's arms up above her head, pulled them over his left shoulder and lifted the teacher out of the SUV still in an orgasmic, but incoherent state.

As he lifted Summer out of the car and fully onto his shoulder, he said, "Thanks Craig. I will let Todd know that you were dutifully repaid."

Justin slammed the door shut and the SUV quickly pulled away. Justin now had to get up the slightly long concrete drive way with a sack of teacher on his shoulder. The hem of Summer's white dress was still over her hips while the top of the dress was still below her breasts. Her small gold chained purse was draped around her body, but no longer between her breasts.

As luck would have it, Summer's neighbor Mr. Johnson just happened to be out walking his dog as Justin had pulled the teacher out of the SUV and had started up the driveway. Johnson got a great view of the teacher's ass with the white thong secured between her asscheeks and a pretty good view of the Screaming Eagle tattoo that adorned Summer's lower back. He was not close enough to see, but the Rose Bud plug had become quite visible due to Justin roughly pulling Summer out of the SUV. "One day I am going to have that woman," Mr. Johnson said to himself.

Justin carefully walked up the driveway oblivious to the fact that a neighbor had seen him pull the teacher from the SUV and carry her on his shoulder. Justin made his way to the gate next to the garage, opened the gate and continued carrying Summer around to the French doors on the patio. The lights were on in the kitchen as he opened the doors. Thankfully he had unlocked them in case he had needed quick access.

Because she was not that heavy and because he was a strong person, Justin easily carried the teacher up the wooden stairs. As he turned down the hall Summer half moved and moaned, but did not regain consciousness as Justin walked into the bedroom she shared with her overseas husband.

Justin walked over to the bed and dumped the teacher. He then pulled the dress and purse off of the teacher leaving only the white thong and black heels on Summer. Next, he took out his camera and took a quick picture which he texted to Todd to let him know that he had safely delivered Summer home and that she had been appropriately fucked, used and manipulated as were his instructions.

Justin set the alarm sitting on the bedside table for 4:45 AM per Todd's instructions. It was 1 AM now. Next Justin pulled the crotch of Summer's thong to the side and he inserted the new Wi-Fi vibrating egg into her pussy. Justin then pulled the thong back into place so that the Rose Bud and the egg were securely kept in place. Justin then, as instructed, whipped out his cock, and rubbed the head around Summer's mouth as he began to stroke himself.

Given all of the stimulation of the evening and the sheer act of molesting and fucking his friend's hot, but submissive mother, Justin easily gained full erect status. After only five more strokes, his cock erupted spewing cum all over the teacher's face, mouth and neck.

Justin rubbed the final juices from his cock on Summer's left cheek. He reached across the bed side table, opened the drawer and placed the envelope addressed to "SLUT" against the lamp. Justin turned the lamp off and left Summer laying on the bed with cum starting to dry on her face not knowing what Monday morning humiliation would be forced upon her.

Suddenly, Summer's head exploded in pain. Bells were going off in her head and in her ears. It took her a moment to realize that she was in her bed and her alarm was going off. At about that time, the vibrating egg erupted in her pussy causing Summer to scream having no idea that it was in her pussy in the first place and then feeling the full force of the egg inside her.