Summer's Eve Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some time Lars and the boys decided that it was time for a pause. Fresh, still somewhat cinnamon buns and strawberry juice can be surprisingly delicious when you are outside, but Helena had no appetite. She drank from her glass and nibbled on a bun, but everything else she was more than happy to leave to the boys.

"Will you come swimming with us?"

Alexander was looking at his mother with big, hopeful eyes as he chewed the last piece of his bun. Helena let her eyes wander from him to the glittering water.

"Sure." she said and smiled at her sons. "But don't expect me to try and throw you. You're both too heavy for that."

"Come on." Alexander insisted. "Can we do that kick-off thing? If I stand on your thighs and you give me a boost?"

Helena shrugged. "Okay, we can try it. But I'm not as strong as your dad."

Lars stayed with their belongings and Helena got to her feet. Erik and Alexander had already run ahead and thrown themselves into the lake again. Helena stepped out of her flip-flops and felt the sand against her bare soles. She put her glasses into the bag and squinted against the sun as she grabbed a hold of the hem of her dress and pulled it off over her head. The summer sun gently caressed her bikini-clad body with its light. As Helena folded the flowery dress her eyes involuntarily darted to the side. Her heart fluttered when she saw caught Jack's eyes. He only looked at her for a split second before turning away, but this time she was sure that he had been looking straight at her. Filled with proud indignation she looked away from him. Let him stare - she would not give him the pleasure of being acknowledged in any way. She put the folded dress back on the picnic blanket and walked out into the lake with a proud bearing. Jack was probably busy staring at her bikini-clad ass, but Helena ignored it. It was not like she could stop him anyway.

The water was just as warm and inviting as it had looked to be. The sun had really done its part this past couple of days. She waded further out until the water reached her thighs and then slid down into its gentle embrace, letting the lake swallow her She disappeared down beneath the surface and stayed there for a couple of moments, squinting at the glittering surface from below. Then she felt disturbance in the water around her. It was Alexander, she recognized his swimming trunks even beneath the water. Helena pushed herself to the surface and playfully splashed some water in her son's face. His smile was endearing. The next fifteen something minutes Helena actually managed to forget about everything that tormented her. The sun was warm, the water pleasant, and she had two sons to attend to. Erik proved a bit too large and heavy for her to throw, but Alexander - who was only seven - she could still handle with somewhat ease. Helena even lost herself in the games, and for some time she was happy. But of course it could not last forever.

"Enough." she finally said and stood up on the bottom. Water cascaded like a waterfall down from her long hair as she drew for breath. "Now you've made me tired."

"Oh." disappointment was visible in her youngest son's face. "Alright."

"You are getting big." she said with a smile. "And heavy."

"Sorry."

"You don't have to apologize." she chuckled. "But you have really grown this summer. And so have you, Erik. Soon you will outgrown me."

She looked at their faces and wet blonde hair and felt that familiar parental fluttering in her heart which comes each time you realize that your children are getting older. Sometimes the realization even surprises you, and you wonder when in all earth the babe that you seemingly just so recently nursed at your breast managed to grow up.

"Are you tired?"

"No." Erik said. "Not at all."

"Well, I am." Helena said with an excusing smile. "I need some rest. Come with me and dry off, I think we still have some juice left. I know I need a glass."

The three of them headed towards the beach, and Helena's good mood was somewhat dampened when she spotted Jack again. He and his friends were still there, and now they were preparing to go out into the water. The large black man rose from his stump and headed straight for the lake, his companion and that redhead girl not far behind. Helena pressed her lips together and focused on the getting to the picnic blanket and Lars instead. She would not pay Jack any attention, she had promised herself that. Erik and Alexander were quicker than her and went ahead, leaving her a few metres behind as they made their way up on the beach and to their father. Helena hurried on her steps to catch up to them, making sure that her eyes were not even looking in Jack's direction. But again her body betrayed her; her heart started beating faster and her skin grew goose bumps. She cursed herself, and then despaired when she realized that Jack was passing by awfully close. It was like he was doing it on purpose. There was only one or two metres parting them, and her eyes involuntarily flickered to his face. He was looking at her, his dark eyes locked on her face and the gaze in them burning straight through her retinas and into her. Jack and Helena passed each other, and she heard him say two words. They were quiet, barely more than a whisper, and she doubted that anyone but them heard them over the sounds of splashing water. Still, those two measly words rang loud, clear and deafening inside of her head.

"After midnight."

It took a lot of effort not to stop dead in her tracks and just stare at him in resentful shock. Helena emerged from the water, drops running down her skin and her hair wetly clinging to head and shoulders. Sand clumped up beneath her feet as she walked to join Lars and the kids at the picnic blanket. That cursed whirlwind was back, ravaging her mind and driving her crazy. Helena took a sip of the now lukewarm strawberry juice and looked down at her knees. She needed to get off this beach before she went completely insane.

"Honey?" she looked at Lars and forced what she hoped looked like a genuine smile. "I have been thinking about what you said earlier. Maybe Italian is the way to go after all."

****

Helena was undressing in front of the wardrobe. Darkness was gathering outside the bedroom window, and the only thing keeping it at bay was the light of the bedside lamp. Dark shadows danced across the walls as she moved. Lars was already in bed reading his novel. Helena had her back turned to him as she got out of her jeans. She folded them and put them onto a shelf in the wardrobe and then went for the blouse. She pulled it over her head and appeared in nothing more but panties and bra.

"Are you teasing me?"

"Am I?" Helena said innocently and briefly swayed her hips at Lars without looking around. "Pardon me."

She folded the blouse and put inside the wardrobe too. Helena was feeling well. A bit full after all the food she had eaten, but surprisingly well. The entire day she had been dreading that the hormonal shock from the pill would kick in and mess her up, but strangely enough nothing of that kind had happened. She felt as she usually did, with the exception that her mind was still clouded with unpleasant thoughts. It had been a wonderful evening; the Italian restaurant had turned out to be very neat and cosy, and the food to be really good. Maybe not completely authentic, but good. There had been live candles, soft Mediterranean music and a gorgeous view of a slowly darkening summer sky through the window. It had been rather romantic. It would have been perfect if she and Lars had been alone. But there was no reason to complain, of course. A family dinner with the kids and Lars' parents had been great in its own way. In between the chatting and glasses of wine Helena had even managed to forget what had happened at the beach. How wonderful had it been to just live in those short moments of oblivion.

But then the thoughts would come back to haunt her once more. Time and time again. Now, as she was standing in front of the wardrobe, the words that Jack had whispered to her echoed loudly in her head. She wished that she could get rid of them.

"Thank you." Helena said to Lars, unclasping her bra. "It was a wonderful evening."

"You're welcome." he answered. "I had a great time too. We should do it more often."

"We should." she took of her bra and hung it from a hook inside the wardrobe. The cool air seeping in through the ajar window caressed her naked breasts. "Maybe just the two of us together some time. Last time we had something of that kind feels like years ago."

"It probably was years ago." he said thoughtfully. "When are you going back to work?"

"About two weeks. Maybe..." Helena counted in her head. "Maybe we can try to get away next weekend? We can always get a babysitter for the kids."

"If we are only talking about one evening I think they can handle themselves."

"Alex is only seven." Helena protested, even turning around to face her husband. His eyes wandered to her bare breasts, but she was happy to let him see them. "We can't let Erik take responsibility for him for a whole evening."

"I doubt they will murder each other." Lars said with a shrug. "We make them some supper before we leave, buy them some chips, popcorn and rent a movie. They will be fine."

"I don't know about that."

Helena reached down, grabbed a hold of her panties and pulled them down. She smiled as Lars' eyes traced their descent down her hips, thighs and legs until she stepped out of them and threw them in the small basket with clothes that were meant for the washer in the morning. Looking at her husband Helena put her hands on her hips. Purposefully raised an eyebrow and cocked her head slightly to the side. Obviously liking what he saw Lars put the book on the nightstand table.

"Tonight?"

She quietly walked closer to the bed and bent forward with her hands resting against the bedside, offering her lips for him to kiss.

"The others should be asleep soon." she muttered after their mouths had parted. "Or do you plan or sleeping?"

"If you have needs, my dear." Lars responded with a smile. "I am more than happy to oblige."

"Actually I do."

Helena did need it. She needed her husband and his embrace to clean away those terrible thoughts that were tormenting her. Maybe it was a very selfish reason to have sex, but Helena was too annoyed by herself to care. Her purse was hanging from its usual hook and she made her way over to it. There she found the handful of condoms she kept in it and chose the one in a red wrapper. Even though the day-after-pill was still in her system, unprotected sex was not recommended by the instruction pamphlet inside. Even though a bit disappointed by that Helena decided not to defy whoever had written that warning. She returned to bed, making sure to make her hips sway as seductively as possible as she walked.

"You are beautiful." Lars said, his eyes wandering all over her.

"Thank you."

Helena slipped down into the bed next to him and crawled up into her arms. She closed her eyes and enjoyed him. His presence, his smell, his warmth. It made her feel better, helped reassure her that everything would be alright and that this nightmare would end. Helena owed it to them both to purge her mind from the poison that Jack had left behind. She put the condom on the nightstand table and turned off the light, letting the room sink into darkness. A thin ray of moonlight found its way inside, but its silvery glow was the only thing that disturbed the soft dark. Helena put her arms around her husband and they kissed. It was a soft, light, delicate kind of kiss. His hand wandered over her breasts, their caress as soft and loving as his kisses. Her nipples reacted by immediately hardening. Lars playfully pinched them between his fingers before moving on to just massage them and the breasts with circular motions from his palms. Helena pressed her forehead against his and looked down at their bodies, watching him touch and caress her. The house around them was silent, and their own breathing and movements were quiet enough not to disturb the peace. But Helena still wanted to wait for some time, just to make sure that everyone would be asleep. For now she just enjoyed the sensation of being close to the man she loved. This was where she belonged.

One of Lars' hands made its way downward. Helena's watched its decent down her smooth abdomen and to her freshly-shaven mound. Meanwhile her nails made feather light excursions over his neck and shoulders, just barely touching the skin. Her heart was fluttering and her pussy tingled with excitement. She watched his hand dip down between her thighs, and she spread them to make his access easier. His fingers found her sex. She was wet, she could feel it now, and the warmth radiating from her pussy was slowly spreading throughout the rest of her body. When he rubbed her Helena's tongue peeked out between her lips, but she made no sound. The soreness of the last few days had all but disappeared, and even though she was somewhat surprised over how quickly her body had recovered she was thankful for it. She was laying on her side, and to give Lars full access she raised her leg a bit higher and rested it against his hip. There, she was ready and open for his touch. He circled her clit a couple of times. Teased her, by this igniting a fire of desire inside of her. Helena had resolved to be quiet tonight, or at least try to be for as long as possible. She almost immediately broke that promise. When Lars' index finger found its way inside of her cunt she let out a single, quiet moan. She was unexpectedly horny - on fire even though they had barely started. Unwilling to let herself get any louder she pressed her lips against Lars' and made her tongue slip into his mouth. He responded by adding the middle finger to her pussy. It wetly clenched around it a tight hug.

"Okay." Helena murmured. "I'm ready."

His fingers slipped out of her and she rolled over, her hand fumbling over the nightstand. She found the little plastic wrapper, tore it open and revealed the oily piece of thin plastic.

"Get on your back."

Lars brushed the blanket aside and rolled onto his back. His cock was rigid and erect, only contained by his boxers. It only took a few seconds to remove them and free him from his prison. Helena stretched out on the bed, her feet in the air and ass in level with Lars chest as she tended to his cock. She took it in her hand, stroked its fine shape a couple of times, feeling the warmth and blood pumping through it. Like her she had shaved, and there was no signs of his pubes. She rewarded him by giving him a quick kiss at the root. It felt right to do it. Lars' hand was on her ass, moving over her buttocks and thighs. Helena placed the condom on the cockhead and rolled it down, encasing the shaft in a lubricated second skin. She would have wanted to feel him bare inside of her and recreate the events of yesterday night. But it was too late now, and probably for the best for that matter. She engulfed the cockhead with her mouth and tasted the strawberry flavour. It was tempting to just pull the condom off and just go without it. But then there was that accursed risk... No. Lars had already given her two wonderful children. This was for the best.

Helena planted a final kiss on the tip of the cock and let go of it. Lars moved closer to the wall and pushed himself up on the elbow as she laid down on her back. The freshly washed sheets felt good against her skin as she made herself comfortable by stretching out on the bed. Her hair flowed freely and formed a blonde sea against the white fabric. Without uttering a single sound or word she spread her legs for Lars and offered herself to him completely. They did not need to talk. Lars rolled on top of her, got down between her legs and pressed his cock against her slit. He only needed a couple of seconds to guide himself to her entrance. Her labia closed around the shaft and welcomed him inside as he pushed onwards. Helena sighed with pleasure and held her husband close in her arms, lovingly kissing him as he entered her. Her body reacted with warmth and delicate tingling as the wet walls moved to accommodate the cock. It was not the same as without a condom, but it was still nice. Intimate. Loving. Tonight their love would be quiet and gentle. It was the remedy Helena so desperately needed to forget all about Jack and the sins she had committed. She would not think about him or what he had whispered to her.

Yet she did.

She gave herself to Lars and abandoned herself to their lovemaking.

She failed to do it completely.

The sex was good. Lars was big and hard inside of her, and his movements were just at that sweet spot between being forceful and caring. As he thrust in and out of her cunt and pressed his body close against hers, Helena kissed his mouth and played with his hair. Her eyes were closed and she imagined herself sinking into a pool of hot water. She sank deeper and deeper, all while her body was kissed and stroked from all sides. Her pussy was pleasurably clenching around the cock, hugging it closely from every angle. It was Lars that belonged inside of her, he and no one else. It was him she loved.

But a black figure would appear inside her mind, disturbing her pleasure. She tried to look away and ignore it, push the intruder out of her brain and out of existence. But the figure was invulnerable and only came closer until it filled her brain. Once more she heard the whispered words. After Midnight.

Helena wanted to smack herself.

Lars tensed up on top of her, she could feel his muscles strain and his breath became quicker. A drop of sweat fell from his forehead onto her face, and she felt it roll down her cheek.

"I'm there." he grunted. "I'm coming."

"Do it."

Helena wrapped her legs around Lars and pulled him as close as possible. She kissed him passionately as he came. The cock buried its entire length inside of her and began pulsating. Lars' hips continued moving back and forth, now operating on some automated instinctive level. Through the warm mists that filled Helena's head she remembered yesterday, and that sensation of how he had shot his seed inside of her. The condom deprived her of experiencing it again, and it annoyed her. She continued kissing Lars until he grew still between her legs, and she knew that it was over. Pleasure. Yes, there was pleasure. But not like yesterday. Or like... No, she had no right to even think about that.

"I love you." she whispered to him.

"I love you too." he said in a strained voice. "Damn, you are beautiful."

He remained on top of her for some time, hugging and kissing her. The house was silent around them, and Helena dared hope that they had not roused anyone from their sleep. She gave Lars a nudge and he rolled off her. The night air entering the room helped cool their sweaty bodies. Helena got up and opened the window further, then made her way over to the wardrobe. Even in darkness she managed to find her nightgown and pulled it over her head.

"I'll get rid of it."

Lars pulled of the condom from his rapidly shrinking cock and tied a knot on it. Helena took it and the discarded wrapping and tip-toed out of the room and into the corridor. Silence and darkness everywhere. She sneaked out through the door and onto the veranda. A plastic bag with trash was leaned against the wall just outside, meant to be thrown away in the morning. Helena dumped the used condom and the wrapping inside and ventured out into the night to the trash bin. A beautiful silver moon, surrounded by a myriad of twinkling stars were shining down at her from the heavens above.

Helena threw the bag in the bin and closed the lid. The night air was finding its way beneath her nightgown and engulfing her naked body. Her pussy - still wet and hot - was feeling the contrast especially. It was not Lars fault that she had not achieved orgasm. The blame was entirely on Helena - her mind had just been to cluttered for her to be able to properly enjoy his efforts. She stopped and stared up at the moon, admiring it alone in the darkness.